Cross Academy

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:37 am

Kaya nodded. "But what about the kitten?" she asked, pointing to the kitten in Xaviers' hands.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:51 am

"Oh, I totally forgot!" Keedra said. "That kitten's going to stay here at the school. You see, it needs a home. I'm sure you've noticed the bad leg. Maybe you should try and see if you can heal it?"
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:00 pm

"Ok." said Kaya. She beconed for Xavier to come back into the academy.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Just who are these people? One minute they're slaying some monster, the next they're talking about a kitten?!?! ... Will someone remind me why I go to this school?
Xavier handed the box over to Kaya. "Here. He's a little shooken up, but he should be okay."
Masquerade1412

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:44 pm

"Poor thing...." said Kaya. That...scary.... said the kitten. Kaya put her hand on the kitten's lame leg, and concentrated. A warm glow shown, and the kitten wiggled the leg. it was fine now. Thank you. it said. Kaya smiled.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Catherine huffed; this is not what she had wanted before the Christmas break. From the corner of her eye, she spotted what was left of her left wing. As much as Keedra helped and tried to encourage her, she still could not shake her guilt and lingering shame. She stiffened up and took her more human-like form. Things seemed chaotic, but normal and under control. A sigh escaped her mouth and she trodged out and back towards her suite.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:37 am

"Hmm, the place is a little banged up. Better call in the reinforcements." Keedra said. She drew a square on the floor and clapped her hands. Instantly, a small, white, doll-like figure appeared. This was a shiki, creatures that exist to do the angels' bidding. It bowed politely before Keedra.
Keedra crouched down to the shiki. "Could you fix things up in here, please?" she asked sweetly.
(OOC NOte: Shiki look like this:
Image I borrowed them from Kekkaishi. They're that show's version of shikigami.
The creature nodded and split into several versions of itself. They immediately went to work, using their magic to fix the damage.
"Jo, will you and Xavier come with me to Zauriel's office. He'll explain what's going on. I guess we should explain things."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:51 am

Kaya went back to the Academy. When she entered with the kitten, she was immediately surrounded by several students. "Hey, what's going on outside? Where'd Mrs. Keedra, and Jo? And where did the kitten come from?" Yikes! I gotta think up something fast. thought Kaya.

ooc: Yikes, What should she say? O.o
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:08 pm

Keedra noticed KAya. "I think you should come with us. You were involved too. We've got some explaining to do." she sighed.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Well, I certainly wasn't expecting THIS to happen today! Xavier thought.
I can only think of 3 possibilities:

1. I'm dreaming.
2. I'm delusional.
3. Angels and Demons are REAL and using Cross Academy as their battlefield.

Now which one is most likely...?
Masquerade1412

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Kaya nodded, then asked another student to take care of the kitten, and she followed Keedra.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:41 am

When they entered Zauriel's office, Keedra explained what happened.
He said to them. "So, it's started sooner than we expected huh?"
Keedra nodded. "Seems like it."
Zauriel turned to Xavier. "All right, I'll give it to you straight. You've seen too much, so it's time you knew what was going on. Everything we've taught you about demons is true. And yes, we are angels, including little Kaya. Now, any other questions?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Masquerade1412 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Xavier woke up on the floor of Zauriel's office. I must have gone to the office and fallen asleep. On the floor. Of the principal's office. I hope that was a dream. Please be a dream, Please be a dream, Please be a dream! Then he noticed everyone there. "...Okay, now that I'm sure that I'm not dreaming, I have just one question: You said to Jo that
'Demons cannot create emotions, they can only work on what's already there.'
What exactly did you mean?"
Masquerade1412

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:30 pm

After a shower and a stiff pot of coffee, Catherine was dressed in a dull, crisp suit walking into the office. Her office was next to Headmaster Zauriel's, so she couldn't help but catch parts of the conversation from within. It must be about the situation earlier. An exasperated sigh escaped her; this was a problem. A sooner than expected one.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Masquerade1412 (post: 1443520) wrote:Xavier woke up on the floor of Zauriel's office. I must have gone to the office and fallen asleep. On the floor. Of the principal's office. I hope that was a dream. Please be a dream, Please be a dream, Please be a dream! Then he noticed everyone there. "...Okay, now that I'm sure that I'm not dreaming, I have just one question: You said to Jo that
'Demons cannot create emotions, they can only work on what's already there.'
What exactly did you mean?"

"What I mean is that demons don't really understand human emotion, especially love. They've been researching it for millenia now, and even have a whole team devoted to it. Their results are inclusive. Basically, they can't make you feel anything, positive or negative. What I meant was that the demon sensed the sadness in her heart and used that as a starting point for temptation." Keedra explained.
"So you're saying this was my fault?" Jo asked, slightly perturbed.
"No. I just wanted to warn you that you might entice more to try to tempt you. So, tell me, what's troubling you?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Masquerade1412 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:43 am

...Alright, Demons don't understand emotions, they can't force you to do something but use what's already there...then that means...
No one even wanted me to exist.

...That's right, Jo was feeling down, so that Demon tried to trick her! ... but what was there to gain? Why did he choose her?
Masquerade1412

Postby rocklobster » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:56 am

Jo sighed. "My stepfather and I had an argument and he told me my mother didn't even want me when I was born. That she only had me because her parents forbade her to have an abortion."
"I was afraid you'd find out that eventually." Xauriel sighed.
"You knew? Why didn't you say something?" Jo exclaimed.
"I was waiting for the right time. In Heaven, we believe timing is everything." he explained. "And if you're wondering why you were chosen, they don't care who they hurt. You're a child of God. That's all that matters to them. That's where we come in. It's believed that each of you has a role to play in the next battle. We are preparing all of you for that role. Yes, that includes you, Xavier."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:06 pm

"But when are the demons going to attack with full force?" Kaya wondered aloud. "And do I have a role in this?"
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:06 pm

"Wait...full force?" Xavier inquired. ...If I recall, that Demon attacked us with a big fireball... so wouldn't that mean... "...that doesn't sound good..."
Masquerade1412

Postby rocklobster » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:55 am

"All the angels were chosen for their talents. You, Kaya, were chosen because your childlike attitude and appearance would help the children by giving them someone they could feel comfortable with. Also, you have potential to be an excellent healer." Zauriel explained.
"You've been uncharacteristically quiet, Xavier." Keedra asked. "You can share your thoughts with us. We will not force this on you. You can decide to side with us or not."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:37 am

"I just wish I could help fight." Kaya said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:29 pm

"If you like, Catherine and I can teach you how to use barriers offensively." Keedra offered.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Masquerade1412 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:05 pm

"...Is there anything that I can do to help?" asked Xavier.
Masquerade1412

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:09 pm

Catherine walked into Zauriel's office, plopping into a chair in the corner.

"For right now, keep quiet about this incident and allow us to come up with a plan to protect you. You all have talent, and are here for a reason."
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:22 am

Zauriel nodded. "Let's just have our party and pretend this never happened. Besides, the shikis have probably repaired the church so well no one will even suspect."
ooc: Let's have the next post take place in the gym.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Xavier entered the gym as quietly as he left. Banners and Christmas decorations adorned the walls. Looks like everything's done here...
Masquerade1412

Postby rocklobster » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:36 am

"I think we should erase their memories." said Zauriel telepathically.
"No!" Keedra objected telepathically. "I won't live through that again. I did that once to one of the children I protected. She was completely unprepared for the next encounter."
Jo saw the kitten in the box Xavier was holding. "So, what's the story with the kitty?" she asked.
"We've got a new mascot." Keedra explained. "This kitten was unwanted, so we're giving it a new home. And you folks get to suggest names."
OOC: Dia, you go first.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying