Lord of the Rings

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Edward » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:31 pm

"Of course." said Lane
[thread=43825]MOES[/thread] One sig to rule them all. One sig to find them. One sig to bring them all, and in 250 px or less bind them. In the land of Mordor, where the sigs do not scroll.

Real men don't sparkle, real men defeat dark wizards.

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."

chatbot 07:24 - Edward asks, do you ever give relevant answers chatty?
My answer: No
Edward

Postby samurai10 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:35 pm

OOC: The absudity of this post was bugging me. :P *fixes*

IC:"All right! Thanks a lot. This way!" I said, sprinting off in the direction of Eyolf's howl.

I ran, not caring whether those two guys were behind me. Eyolf needed help. i had needed help in the past, and he had given it to me. now that he needed help, i would help him.

I came upon the scene. Eyolf was fighting a FALCON of all things! Great! He had let whatever it was get away! "Eyolf!" I growled in the wolf language. "What is the meaning of this?"

Then I saw a shadowy figure in the trees. It was about to jump to another tree. "Get down here!" I yelled.

OOC: Okay, we're coming close to the beginning of the time line in the Fellowship. Just giving you guys a heads up. and yw, phantom. :)
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:23 pm

OOC: Um, what is Sam's character's name please?
Robert followed after Serme.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby KimHyorin » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:30 pm

OOC: Note to all RPers: Sam is gone right now, and I'm acting GM in her absence. Sam would like me to tell you all that she would appreciate it greatly if people didn't just post one sentence. Thanks for your understanding all!
[SIZE="7"][color="Red"]~김효린[/color][/SIZE]
KimHyorin

Postby SeraphicCharm » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:02 pm

"How much further can this forest last?" Hanalei panted as she trudged through the underbrush. "There has got to be more variety than this!"

For the past few weeks she had been living on her own in the open lands of Middle Earth. This being said, Hanalei had seen very little of it as of yet. Her only companion, her white wolf pup Eldun, danced happily at her side, nipping at every new scent that crossed his path.

"Well, at least I have some time to myself here; more application of my studies!" She unsheathed her beautiful blade Havensuin, a relic of her Elvish pride. Slashing the air with calculated skill, she remembered the many times she had practices with Elessar. There was no one else besides her in these woods now, she merely passing through as an adventuring wanderer; no sounds filled the dense air save the occasional call of a bird in the trees.
SeraphicCharm

Postby samurai10 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:52 am

OOC: My new character. :evil: I'm trying to resurrect this by posting my character, but you know, guys.....:|

IC: Nothing to do, nothing to scare, so boring, absolutely boring. Mukalik trudged through the forest. That's what he didn't like about forests. No body around, he couldn't do much. He slumped on a tree. He cursed. "Rotten filthy hobbits. Why does Sauron send me? The hobbits are on the other side of Middle Earth. And I have to travel this way with rotten stuck up orcs." He cursed and spat.

Suddenly he heard the breaking of twigs and branches. He quickly got up and hid behind a tree. Something was coming.

The shaking of the bushes was getting more violent. He heard a young voice say, "Well, at least I have some time to myself here; more application of my studies!" He heard the unsheathing of a sword; whoever it was was practicing. He had to stifle a laugh. What easy prey.

He came out into the open. "Hello there." He smirked. A young elf huh? He might have gotten himself in over his head, but he was smarter than a lot of orcs. He would probably be able to get out of this situation if it turned ugly.

OOC: Mukalik's an orc. Just saying.
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Postby rocklobster » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:59 am

Robert saw Mukalik surrounded by Orcs. "I'm coming to help! Hang on!" he exclaimed.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby SeraphicCharm » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:36 pm

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while! Here we go!

"Hello there." The chill of the words traveled down her spine like the cold fingers of a winter morning. She knew to what creature the voice belonged, and with utter loathing she turned slowly to face the orc.
"What is it that you want, slave of the enemy?" She pointed Havensuin straight at the orc, Eldun growling and raising his hackles. "I will kill you if I have to!" Her heart was racing; never before had she actually had to battle save in practice. But she stood her ground, exuding confidence with everything she had.
SeraphicCharm

Postby samurai10 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:46 pm

OOC: I was waiting for SOMEBODY.....But it doesn't look like they're going to show up. :P

IC: Mukalik threw his head back and laughed. When he recovered himself, he said, "My my, what confident words for somebody who's sword is shaking in their hand!" He laughed again. "Tell you what. Give me everything valuable that you have. Otherwise, I'll have to do something which I don't want to do," he said, looking at her.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby KimHyorin » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Berthadhiell cursed. Darn that wolf. She whistled to Randiriel, who flew away. She took one more look at the human on the ground, then started to jump from tree to tree. After a few minutes, she stopped and looked behind her. "Good, no sign of anybody." she thought. She jumped down from the tree, and walked away.
[SIZE="7"][color="Red"]~김효린[/color][/SIZE]
KimHyorin

Postby SeraphicCharm » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Hanalei steadied her sword and held it so tightly her knuckles turned white. "There is nothing I carry that can be of any value to you!" And this was mostly true. She had only the simplest clothes, a knapsack packed with essential supplies, a leather canteen, Havensuin, and Eldun. There was of course that necklace that her father had given her before he passed away many years back...but it looked like an ordinary pebble and there was no chance anyone would be able to find it on her. "You best be on your way, or else you may have to do whatever it is that you don't want to. You know, nobody is making you do anything here!" She swallowed hard, tears beginning to scald her eyes as her nerves took hold.
SeraphicCharm

Postby samurai10 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:37 pm

Mukalik looked at the young elf. Tears were beginning to have a form in her eyes. Mukalik looked at the ground and said very quietly, "You hate me with every form of your being, don't you?" He sighed. "I hate my race. So does everybody else out there who is not under Sauron. Pack of foul, lying, filthy, unintelligent beings who don't care about anything other than their own hides! Pah!" He spat. He looked at the elf again, and started laughing. "You hate me right? Then come! Let us fight!" and he drew his sword. "But, if you do not hate me, I will go on my way, and not hurt you."

OOC: Mukalik is very sarcastic. :P He is also a very very very unusual orc. You don't find an orc very often who is intelligent, and has mercy. :P

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby SeraphicCharm » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:35 am

Hanalei stared hard at this queer orc; queer from what she had heard of them, at least. "Well, I suppose it's not you that I hate," she began, searching her feelings for the right words. "I just can't stand what your kind do to the helpless and the innocent in the name of evil! That I hate!"
SeraphicCharm

Postby samurai10 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:33 pm

"Ah yes. This is the way we orcs are born. We are born with the instinct to kill, bloodlust," he said, lowering his sword. "I personally hate it though." He laughed. "Which is why I haven't attacked you yet. I don't really want to kill you. It really is such a pain to go to war. I'd much rather stay in one place. And then there's the fact that even though I'm smarter than most of my race, I'm still not very good at sword fighting. Which means that I could be killed. Heck, you could probably kill me if you really put your mind to it." He laughed again. "There I go again. Rambling. Enough! Do you want to fight me or do you not?"

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby SeraphicCharm » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Sheathing her sword, Hanalei eyed the orc curiously. "If you don't want to fight, then don't. There's no point in killing for no reason." She picked up her knapsack and whistled for Eldun, who had been exploring some very colorful butterflies a little ways away. "If you don't mind then, we'll be on our way. Unless, of course, you'd want to come with us..." She didn't know if she actually meant what she said, but the words had slipped out too quickly for her to catch herself in time. Too much training in hospitality and not in warfare... she thought to herself.
SeraphicCharm

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying