The King of Neo York

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The King of Neo York

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:17 am

GM is OfficerSting. Have lots of fun ^__^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby OfficerSting » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:02 pm

It is 7:00 P.M. Dmitri Grane and several other members of the Renaissance Men are walking back to the abandoned cathedral they call home after a day of missionary work.

"Recently, I've begun thinking..." he says aloud.
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:39 pm

-Akita-

Gun fire flew over Akita's head as she ran from the crime scene. It wasn't like she wanted to steal, it was just what she had to do. Not like it was fair for all of the gangs for hoard all of those supplies the citizens needed! "Ping!" Akita jumped as a bullet came a little too close to her head. She had slowed down while she was thinking. "Get back here you! You'll wish you had never been born!" Some one shouted at her. "Oh shoot..." Akita looked around frantically for somewhere to hide. The footsteps were coming closer. Oh great, look what I've gotten myself into this time. I need to be more- She noticed a vent on the side of a building. Okay... then... Akita grabbed a empty crate and slid it over to the vent and climbed on top. It gave a sharp creaking noise but held her weight. "There, before she gets away!" The same person as before shouted and gun fire rang out. Akita frantically scrambled into the vent, which was a tight fit. She felt a stinging pain in her ankle. Oh no... they winged me. This is bad. Akita's heart pounded. "Gah, you fools! I told you to get her before she climbed in the vent!" She heard a man grumble and a sharp clink and then ticking started. "I don't think so!" Akita shouted as the bomb ticked away. She kicked her leg out, thought pain shot up her leg. She heard a crash of metal on the ground in the ally. "Get out! Out, out, out now!" The man roared and Akita heard footsteps hurry away. A loud explosion shoot the vent for a moment and Akita hurried through the vent.
Arya Raiin

Postby rocklobster » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:13 am

OfficerSting (post: 1436362) wrote:It is 7:00 P.M. Dmitri Grane and several other members of the Renaissance Men are walking back to the abandoned cathedral they call home after a day of missionary work.

"Recently, I've begun thinking..." he says aloud.

Vo walked up next to him and asked "And what were you thinking?" he asked.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby OfficerSting » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:53 am

"Well," Dmitri began, "I recently got to thinking whatever happened to the mayor of Neo York. In the archives, I found that sixty years ago, there was a man who declared himself the King of Neo York after uniting all the gangs. The gangs are most certainly not united today. There's no record of his reign. I've heard nothing of this man. Whatever happened to him?"
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying