Harry Potter: The Next Generation

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Silent Seraph » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Alright thanks, so we are all playing 1st years then?
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby Atria35 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Silent Seraph (post: 1443297) wrote:Alright thanks, so we are all playing 1st years then?

Nope. 11 year olds are the first years, and so on according to age. My character is 14, so he's a 4th year
Atria35

Postby Silent Seraph » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:53 pm

After much thought and a lack of foreknowledge of whether i will be able to RP frequently, here is my character

Name: Felix Marsuvees Black (of House Black, for those of you who get this PM me)

House: Gryffindor

Physical Description: tall (5'9"), grey/blue eyes, extremely pale, wears rimless glasses + contacts alternatively, looks remotely like Sirius

Bio: distant, distant cousin of this generation's Potters. How is the Black line still living you may ask? one of the faces burned out of the tapestry was Marius Black, a squib, who was disowned and married a talented witch. Their children were told if they were talented and trained them, the untalented and Squibs were left to live a normal Muggle life. Over the years they planned to return to the wizarding world but decided not to wait a while longer when they learned that Voldemort still lived. Therefore they did not contact Harry or Sirius during that time, which they now deeply regret. Felix is the first of the family to attend Hogwarts since Sirius.

Wand: White ash with a Dragon Heartstring core (made by Olivander's successor)

Extra: unregistered Animagus (black-footed ferret)
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying