Physical Graffitti

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Physical Graffitti

Postby Midori » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:33 pm

GM is rocklobster. Have fun, and make some great (virtual) tunes!
Midori

Postby rocklobster » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:15 pm

OOC: Are you ready to rock, CAA?
Calvin was busy getting something out of his fridge when he heard a knock at the door.
"I'll get it, mom. It's our new bassist!"
His mom nodded.
OOC: That's your cue, Dia. The rest of you are already in the garage waiting for the new bandmate and Calvin, who's getting juice for everyone.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:13 pm

OOC: Sure thing!
BIC:Amai knocked on the front door of the house. As she waited, she shifted from foot to foot in excitment. Who knew that right when her family moved into the nieghborhood, that she would find an ad for band players?! She clutched the case her guitar was in tightly.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:38 am

Calvin opened the door. "Ah, you must be Amai." A black cat walked up to the Amai and rubbed against her legs, meowing as if to say hello.
"Oh, this is Spooky. Don't worry, she's quite tame."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Davidizer13 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Ricky

Back in the garage, Ricky tapped out a beat - something in 7/8ths time, because he could. You never heard anyone play 7/8ths, not even his own band, because Big Music had crushed originality and musicmanship. A select few had escaped their corrosive influence, but that number grew smaller and smaller by the day.

Why, just the other day, he had sat through Brand New's latest album. It was good - almost everything about it was better than their last ones, in fact, but something had changed. They had sold out, and their end was coming; once he finished it, he had lost all respect for them and moved it and their other albums onto the "sellout" shelf, between Bob Dylan and The Clash. Indeed, how the mighty have fallen, he mused.

Great, and now I've lost my beat... One, two, three, one, two, three, four... Yeah. He glanced up at his bandmates - those (rather creepy) twins, that one annoying girl, and the that one metalhead chick Calvin was talking about that hadn't shown up yet - how I got roped into this, I'll never know, he thought. He didn't know how they got into this either, but...hey, it sounded like it was fun, right? At least, until they got famous or Calvin got a weird foreign artist girlfriend (which actually sounded like fun - for him). Either way, the bottom would fall out, the band would get messed up, and they'd end up stamping out generic pop standards for some media conglomerate, like every other band out there. Bah, lost my beat again. Start over...
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Wind » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Larissa, Ambrose and Kamari had just moved here from overseas. They all were new and they didn't know anyone, but when they had found the band. They were pleased, because they made friends. They all brought their guitars, Larissa who was known to most of these people by her nickname Shadow brought her pink Fender Stratocaster. Ambrose who was known as Feare and his twin brother Kamari who was also known as the Ace of Spades brought their twin Fenders also.

OOC: could someone approach my characters please
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:32 pm

"Cool cat." remarked Amai. "So, where are the rest of the band players?"
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:45 am

"In the garage. I'm bringing them their drinks. We have Strawberry Quick, Kiwi V8 Splash, apple cider, grape, and orange pineapple. My mom thinks soda isn't healthy, so we don't have any." said Calvin. "The name's Calvin, by the way." He set down the cups on a tray and began pouring into them. "You can get one too if you like."
ooc: Wind, you can have your characters talk with Ricky. Since Amai and Calvin are in the kitchen, which is next to the garage, it doesn't make sense for me to have Calvin talk to your characters.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:33 am

"Thank you." said Amai, picking up a Strawberry Quick. "What kind of instrament do you play?" she asked.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:13 pm

"I play keyboards and I sing. I also play a recorder. I've got in a case in the garage. I figured playing a recorder would give our band a unique edge." said Calvin. "Besides, Ricky says the more different we seem, the more real we seem. I mean, why should every band sound the same, right?"
He walked over to the garage side door (meaning a normal door, not the one you have to stoop down and pull up) and opened it to let her get through.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:50 pm

"That's awsome!" said Amai, walking through the door.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby samurai10 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:04 pm

Ruman came out from behind her hiding place of bushes. "How on earth did my mother talk me into this? i'm so shy!" she thought to herself. She just felt like running away.

She quickly ducked back into her hiding place as a girl walked past her, and knocked at the door. A guy opened it, and they had a little coversation before the girl walked in. The guy closed the door after her.

Ruman stood up nervously, and walked up to the door, and knocked. She felt like an idiot for knocking so soon after that girl had come in. The door opened, and the same guy was standing there.

"Hi! um, i heard that there was going to be a band practising over at this house, and I was wondering if you needed a pianist....."
your turn, Rock
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby rocklobster » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:46 pm

"Well, I guess we could use one." said Calvin. "How about you show us what you can do?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby samurai10 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:39 am

erm, Rock, Calvin DOES have a piano or a keyboard, right? that'll be a problem if he doesn't.....

"Ok." She walked through the door, and he closed it behind her. "I'm a singer too, so if you need a singer...."
samurai10

Postby rocklobster » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:33 pm

ooc: Yeah, he's got like two or three. His parents own a music store, so it's rather easy for him to get supplies.
"Yeah. you can use my mom's here. She uses it to practice for church. There's some sheet music on it if you'd like to use that." He pointed to a keyboard propped next to an amplifier.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Davidizer13 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:39 pm

Ricky

Time to close it up, Ricky thought, as he tore through a drum solo. Aaaaand...There! He tapped across the cymbals, finishing with a couple strikes on the crashes. He took a breath, and then opened his eyes, and when he did, Calvin and two girls - sophmores, maybe? stood watching him. Right on. Hope they can play as good as they look...

"Oh, hey, Cal," Ricky said with a grin as he pulled a glass of grape juice off his tray. "What's with the babes?"

Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:26 pm

Amai glared at Ricky. "Who are you callin a babe?" she asked.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby samurai10 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Ruman couldn't help it, but she glared at the guy. "Who're you callin a babe?" she asked, almost at the same moment as the girl.

erm, nobody's introduced DD's character and mine yet....
samurai10

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:10 pm

Amai suddenly noticed Rumen for the first time. "Oh! Hi! I'm Amai!" she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby samurai10 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:27 pm

"Hey there, I'm Ruman." She went back to glaring at the guy who called her a babe. "And who might you be?"
samurai10

Postby rocklobster » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:15 am

Calvin sighed. "Ricky, have I mentioned how much you constantly embarass me. This is why my sister doesn't like you."
ooc: His sister is in college. I haven't decided if I'm gonna make her a character. If she is a character, she will not be in the band.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Amai got out her guitar, and began to tune it. "Do you want me to play a bit?" she asked.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Davidizer13 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:22 pm

"It's not my fault there's so many hot chicks in the world. Besides, your sister's a Beatles fan, so her opinions're invalid. Anyway, I'm Ricky." He took a sip of juice, then tipped his hand at Amai's guitar. "Nice axe; it looks like Saraceno's. If you can play half as good as he can, we're in good shape."

Davidizer13

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Amai blushed, then she started to play Desperate, and sang.
Ooc: Here's the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQctVDvIFWg
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby samurai10 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Ruman glared at Ricky. "Oh, is that so. Then I guess my opinions are invalid too, since i'm a beatles fan? i have a strong desire to walk out right now."

erm...rock, tell me if that's going overboard and i'll edit the post.
samurai10

Postby rocklobster » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:15 am

OOC: It's fine.
BIC: "Don't bother listening to that, Ruman. He thinks the Beatles never should've gotten rid of Pete Best. Heck, there's a few bands he and I don't agree on and it hasn't hurt our friendship at all." said Calvin.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby samurai10 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:22 pm

She glared at him some more, than hmphed to herself. "Sorry, i'm just really passionate about the bands that i like." She suddenly looked around the place, and realized how many people there were. oh my gosh,she thought. i said that in front of this many people..... she turned her thoughts to the girl. what was her name again? oh right, Amai. She was playing the guitar. she's pretty goodRuman thought to herself.
samurai10

Postby rocklobster » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Calvin turned to Larissa, Ambrose and Kamari. "So, what do you think about Amai? I think she's doing good so far."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wind » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:49 pm

rocklobster (post: 1435270) wrote:Calvin turned to Larissa, Ambrose and Kamari. "So, what do you think about Amai? I think she's doing good so far."
Larissa stood back behind the twins a bit, she was really rather shy. " Ambrose, what do you think of Amai?" He smirked and said " I think shes got great talent as well as being rather cute." Kamari smiled, Ambrose was a bit of a ladies man. Larissa looked kinda stand offish, She wanted to be a singer but she was really shy
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Davidizer13 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:30 pm

OOC: @Samurai - I've meant my character to be this abrasive, opinionated jerk - think Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear. He'll tell you what he thinks, and if you disagree, then he'll really tell you what he thinks.

BIC:

Ricky listened to that Amai chick bang out a song - it wasn't exactly prog-rock, but it had an edge to it. She could play it, at least, and she could sing it pretty well. She was on to something, so Ricky broke out the brushes and started tapping on the drums. A'ight, a simple four-four rock pattern. One two THREE four, one two THREE four. Plenty of space to improvise; I can work with this! One-and-a two-and three-and-a four-and...Yeah! This whole band might not be too bad after all. He looked up and nodded to Amai as he let up a bit on the drums. "All yours," he called to her.

Davidizer13

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying