Universal:The entryway

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Universal:The entryway

Postby raider~joseph » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:12 pm

Enthropite was a new element found on a meteor.Its energy was amazing.its radiation was in a code,and to top it off when it was deciphered it held...messages.It reacted to human thought.But when you thought of a apple it would suddenly talk about a apple define it and descirbe the apple you thought of.It was a living rock.It sparked controversy after controversy until one day it....well to be frank just stopped.3 months later during WW3 the terrorists of the conal movement have taken over most of western India.The U.N has sent a entire millitary collective to raid it.The war has taken more lifes then any other in history.And when the darkest of dawns came....it..just..stopped.Enthropite was activating off the scale messages coming in by the hundreds at a time.Decphering it all would take a lifetime no two lifetimes.And finally the war stopped...but for the first time ever it was as if all evil was absorbed both sides lost the will to fight and just turned around and acted like it never happened.Anger,hate and pure chaos rained.Was anyone gonna do anything about this?Enthropite sent its last message...With the war over they had time to decode them.The last messages were of a plan to come help us and to save us from ourselfs and to keep a eye for the wisest of his kind.End of the world theorists had a field day.It was as peaceful as anything that could come of this could be until...

"We are live at Washington D.C as a meteor has hit the earth!Reports state that...no wait...its been found at the white house front yard!Reports state that its a pure orb of rock solid rock!Its has tempeture of 204 below on the rock itself.We...as you can see the millitary has lifted it up in the air and are taking it away.Wait...whats....CRAAAAAACK!Its opened up!Something has come out of the meteor its....what is it?Its a creature with a pinkish skin and a tail and....its a man!The creature is with a man about the age of 40 50...maybe....is that patrick stewart ?" the signal goes blank......The tv camera is right next to the creatures."Humans of this earth...I am captain Jean luc picard.This is my ally mewtwo.We need to talk because of the actions that have happened during the course of your human history a great evil has been reborn and he has created a dark force.We sent the enthropite to let you examine it and find its true purpose.When you imagine things...anything it sends a signal that is impossible to trace with your machines...this has the power to make it real.The more people think the faster it take to be real.From lord of the rings to spongebob its all very real.We have a problem see the villans become real too and some of them are very powerful.One of this in particular is giving us trouble and he has been using this planet as a fuel source.Normally we would just ask goku to end this but...well lets just say dragonball evolution did more then just make you sad.It changed the very fabric of that world.And though dragonball z kai has come out its not enough...we need to start over completely!If your world has any sence it will let us help you.The attack begins in three days.Best of luck earth!" "I am mewtwo...I have with me a poweful stone of enthropite that contains all the powers of all the worlds.I am willing to share this power with anyone who can understand it.Not just solders...how would I put this....fans..yes!If anyone who understands this power and wants to help the earth can fight with the powers within this stone then come to washington and recive it.And you should do better then that." He motions his arm and 4873 snipers are raised into the sky. "I will take anyone who is brave enough but while you get the powers...you will be facing the same villians you see in the fiction and all that it inplies." The signal was and controversy after rage after everything happened!People lined up to recive the power some were good some were young some wher just...well you didn't think they would have the power.But its been 1 day sence his warning came out.2 days to get there.And people around the world are doing it anyway they can.Homemade ships,airplanes and more.Frighting people to washington D.C in swarms.You are one of them...you want this chance...you didn't think it was possible.And you might just make the biggest diffrence.After all that is how it usually goes.Of course some people may hate you or you might just want to live it out of the sidelines.Your call.

Name:
Ethnic:
Weapons:
Powers:
Where your powers came from:
Talents:
Clothing:
Other:
Bio:

Be extremely frugual with your powers.If you wanna be a ranger from Lotr then your a ranger no more no less!Ps:You can just be a rogue and say it from regular fantasy or something like that if you wish.

Name:Joseph sarrows(yes I know...I like this character)
Ethnic:White
Weapons:A dagger
Powers:Rpg and fighting powers
Where your powers came from:Scott pilgrim
Talents:Bomb making and picking locks.Filipino kali and hapkido.(martial arts)
Clothing:A black jacket he had put as a nobody symbol instead of a X.A shirt with a picture of a winged wolf and blue pants
Other:He has a necklace of a wolf.
Bio:He snuck away from home to fight this fight.He forsaked everything.He knew he could help somehow and after traveling with a local comic shop caravan he came to washington to save the world from....evil and stuff.He is currently waiting in line.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:10 am

Name: Ardonna Roberts
Ethnic: Blue
Weapons: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/364/3/4/Scythe_Design_by_Icy_Flame.jpg And http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa52/story_of_the_death/FantasySword1.jpg
Powers: Bending Powers
Where your powers came from: Aang the Avatar
Talents: Practicly any type of martial arts
Clothing: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=5793568 (without the hairbow)
Other: Has a pet cardinal

Bio: She's been an orphan for as long as she can remember. She practicly flew to Washington when she heard the news. She is also standing in line (Coincedenly right behind Joseph)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:33 pm

We might be the only ones RPing. O.o HEY! DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE BESIDES ME WANT TO JOIN!?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:25 pm

thanks anyway
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Ella Edric » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Am I allowed to join this? Or is it dead....
Ella Edric

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:24 am

No! It's open! ^^
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby samurai10 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:13 pm

i'm taking pity on this RP. it's been up for a long time, but no one's joining it. just like mine! >_>
Name:Kaya Fukushima
Ethnic: Blue
Weapons:A long sword with rubies in the hilt. a dagger.
Powers:other than Martial Arts, none.
Source of Powers: Martial Arts Teacher
Talents: Very very skilled with martial arts. She even beat her teacher at it.
Clothing: Scarlet cloak, white blouse, and flowy black skirt.
Bio: She went to Washington, with her teacher's permission. She's been an orphan since she was a baby, and her teacher raised her. She knew she could help in this fight, since she was so skilled with the sword.
@raider joseph your turn to join mine. :P just kidding. you don't have to, but really would appreciate it if you did.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying