Lost

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Lost

Postby Mister » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Lost takes place in the deep wilderness of Alaska. a group of photographers and journalists were flying over the vast wilderness to do a story on a new resort being built on a local lake. the flight was a week early, because the group wanted time to sight see and relax before the interview with the owner and the photo shoot.

being late in the year the plane runs into a thunderstorm and is struck down. they plummet to the ground, and crash halfway up a heavily forested mountain. all but a lead journalist survives.

ok i need some interesting backgrounds for the characters. you can discuss it between you and create your own.

here,s the template.

Name:
Background:
Personality:
Photographer/Journalist/Guide?:(choose one)
Skills: (please note if your character has any survival skills that you'd think seemed reasonable for the character's position/job)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:38 am

This seems interesting! I can't resist :D
Quick question though. What are our (as in the roleplayers) characters going to be?
Unknown survivors of the crash, or natives of the island?

Name: Quincey Adams
Appearance: She has long wavey brown hair, forest green eyes, and a tanned complexion. She stands at 5'6", and has a fit build. She usually wears tank tops, shorts, and hiking boots.
Personality: She is very enthusiastic and passionate about everything she does, from hiking up a mountain, to writing a story, to meeting new people. She likes to take charge when she knows about whatever the situation is, and she is practically the opposite of shy.
Her approach to journalism is very hands on. She is the type to go experience what she's writing about so she has a better understanding of her story, which has gained her a multitude of odd skills that have come in handy over the years.
Background: Growing up in the mountains of North Carolina, she was constantly on some sort of exploration in the wilderness. A nature person all the way, she was always taking camping trips with her family, and learning essential skills to survive the harsh conditions of nature.
She has always loved writing, and those skills came in handy later when she was offered a job as a journalist.
Position: Journalist
Skills: Wilderness survival, writing, hiking, and a handfull of odd skills she's gained over the years.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Mister » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:04 am

survivors of the crash. although if you'd like to be a native you can be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:18 am

Survivor is fine :D
Is my character accepted?
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying