The War to Decide Fates

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby XIV_whisper » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:07 pm

ooc: come on, the war is just about to begin, we can't end it now. we just need to get out of here quickly arya. then teh fun beginneths XD
GODISAWESOME

check out thread "the war to decide fates"
contact me(XIV_whisper) if you want to join or know about it.
P.S. send private message:thumb:

Originally posted by firestorm (post: 1421080):
"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby Davidizer13 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Josh

"Well, would you look at that," said Samuelson, nodding his head at the approaching army. The sky was hazy with dirt still falling from the Tetra's wreck, but they could see more and more dark shapes marching towards them. Above them, the rush of wyvern wings stirred the dust.

"And here's when Josh goes all crazy and tries to charge the hordes of darkness..." Sabatha remarked, leaning on his halberd. "I'll stay over here and, ah, guard the rear, thanks."

"It worked last time, didn't it?" Josh snapped another cartridge into his crossbow.

"Yeah, but only 'cause that nut Dante saved ya. Kid's crazier than you are, Josh. Doesn't matter anyway, I'm ordering a retreat; we're heading back to the castle to reinforce the defense," said Samuelson, waving his hand. As much as Josh would have liked to fight off the invaders single-handedly, Sam was right - it was three against thousands.

As they started back, there was a roar nearby - with it, an orange light flashed in the dust cloud. Then it happened again, only closer this time, and again. "Get moving!" Samuelson yelled, as if they needed any more encouragement. The trio dashed away, with Sabatha pointing the way out.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying