The War to Decide Fates

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Davidizer13 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Josh
Josh nudged Dante. "Nice timing," he mumbled. "But I was going to be fine, with or without you." He snapped his fingers, and a translucent sphere flickered around them for a second. "See? ...So, what's the plan now?" One of the dragons flew back towards the portal, while the others surrounded Josh and Dante, slowly drawing closer to them. "Do you even have a plan? 'Cause I don't."

There was a flash on the horizon, and a flying battleship, gleaming silver and blue, approached them. The dragon riders broke their standoff and whipped around to the portal. The ground shook as it hovered a thousand feet above the two warriors; there was a series of clicks as the gun ports slid open. The air was filled with blinding blue tracers for a second, hitting another of the dragons in the wing as it fled, sending it spinning to the ground.

There was a moment of amazed, awkward silence.

"I planned that," said Josh. "...No, really, I did!"

Slagaroth
"My lady," said Slagaroth, "serving you as we defeat these befoulers of the world is reward enough. However, if you feel it just to reward me for my service, I would wish to rule the southern half of the Shadow Land when you are crowned Empress of Awai."

A wyvern came through the portal and landed next to Slagaroth. "Ah, our scouts have returned. Perhaps we can "

The rider hopped off and prostrated himself. "My Lord, Your Excellency, the way is clear! We can begin our attack on your order."

"What happened to the other four?"

"My Lord, forgive me, but they were held up capturing a pair of soldiers who put up some resistance. They should be back any minute now, with their captives!"

"Excellent. Now, we begin our attack! Give the order to march to victory!"

"My Lord, I hear and obey!" He bowed again, then backed away to his mount. As he did, two more scouts returned, their dragons bleeding.

"What happened? Answer me!" Slagaroth raged.

"Lord, the Tetra! They have launched the Tetra, and it stands outside the portal!"

"...Block those soldiers from leaving yet!" said Slagaroth, pointing at the lead body of the attack. If we go now, it will be a waste - we'll need all the men we can use when we go against Awai's full force. ...Prepare the Tetra Cannon - it will be very useful indeed."
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby XIV_whisper » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:45 pm

-Dante-
dante looked at Josh with a bored look on his face. "yah, i'm sure you did" dante punched the rider in the face, knocking him out and put him on his shoulder. "i'm gonna take this guy back for questioning, you guys need to get back to base" dante opened a portal. he began to walk through. "the war's about to begin" he walked through the portal and it closed behind him in a moment
GODISAWESOME

check out thread "the war to decide fates"
contact me(XIV_whisper) if you want to join or know about it.
P.S. send private message:thumb:

Originally posted by firestorm (post: 1421080):
"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby rocklobster » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:50 pm

The Doctor took a step back. "We've been with the leader the whole time?" he asked.
"Do you know of anyone who might have catastrophic abilities?" Lynda asked.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:11 pm

"Yes. There's Arya, who rules the dark kingdom. We think she is planning to attack very soon." said Dia.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:27 am

"Then I suppose we'd better rally the troops." Lynda said. "I'll be glad to help. The Doctor, well, I don't know. We've spent a few adventures doing lots of running."
"Hey I know when to fight." The Doctor objected. "In a previous life, I knew Venusian aikido. I think I still retain some of it."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:43 am

"Thank you! We'd appereciate the help!" said Dia with a smile.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Arya Raiin » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:18 pm

-Arya-

Arya listened to the reports quietly. "Slagaroth, I'll come up from behind with Yami. If you want, you can come too." Arya thought for a moment. "It won't take long too long to destroy, but since they're suspicious I might as well already appear. We'll have about half a day before Queen Dia hears of this." Arya Summoned Yin and Yang with a wave of her hand. "Are you ready?" Arya growled. The two wolves nodded. Arya turned back to Slagaroth. "One way or another I'll be leaving I think."
Arya Raiin

Postby XIV_whisper » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:25 am

-dante-
a portal opens up somewhere inside the enemies base. dante looks around. yep, just as i thought. nutthin but dark, black and spirit dullening he thought to himself. he crept along the corridor he had appeared in sticking close to the wall. he came to a four way intersection. great dante thought throwing his hands in the air just what i need. alright dante focus, what do you usually do at a time like this...oh yeah dante pulled out a coin and flipped it. he watched it as it spun and then caught it and slapped it onto the back of his hand. he looked at what was there. okay so i should go straight he put the coin in his pocket and rolled across the intersection. he continued down the corridor. suddenly he came to a five way intersection. dante blinked. honestly? i mean...honestly? dante sighed. he covered his eyes and waved his hand infront of him. he stopped his hand took his hand of his eyes and continued down the corridor his hand went on. as he continued took the time to dust of his cloak as it was starting to collect dust. suudenly he came to a twelve way inersection. "...RRRAAAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!!" he ran up to a random corridor and punched a door that was there. there was a creaking noise and then some jolts. finally the door fell with a crash. when the dust settled dante saw an anrmy that looked like they were ready to attack. then as he looked around he saw slagaroth and then saw arya and her two...thinghys. "yo....so....who..ordered the pizza?" everyone stared at him in disbelief. "okay" dante clapped his hands together. "i'm just gonna...ya know...LEAVE!!!!" with that dante turned and ran as fast as he could. sneding a message to dia telepathicly (scuse me if it is spelt wrong) DIA!!!! PREPARE FOR A MASSIVE SCALE ATTACK!!!!!! dante turned a corner and saw a door. he ran thorugh it and closed it behind him. he turned around and saw that he was in a bedroom of sorts. "wow...massive sized bed" he quickly dove under the bed and crept to the farthest corner under the bed.
GODISAWESOME

"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:24 am

Dia felt a jolt then she felt Dante's presence in her head, creaming about a massive scale attack. "Oh no..." she whispered in disbelief.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:44 am

Lynda heard the whisper. "Are you all right, your highness?" she asked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:46 pm

"I just got word that Arya has a massive army ready to attack. Excuse me, I have to go and make sure we have enough troops!" said Dia. She called a dragon guard nearby. "Please take our guests to comfortable quarters." She told him. Then she flew down the hall.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:18 am

Lynda asked the Doctor "We're not going to help with the strategy?"
The Doctor shrugged. "You should know by now that I never plan anything. It keeps the enemy on its toes."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Davidizer13 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Slagaroth
"Yes, my mistress," said Slagaroth as he bowed. "Do what you feel is right, and I will follow. Hold, what's that?" A few of his soldiers were yelling and pointing at something; he couldn't see what it was.

"Your Lordship, an intruder! He ran upstairs - he's cornered!"

Slagaroth sighed, making an echoing, whistling sound as the air pushed through his armor. "Find him and deal with him in the usual manner, for I have more important matters to attend to at the moment." He whirled around and addressed the Penta Cannon - did I really call it the Tetra Cannon earlier? I must be getting old, he thought to himself. The cannon was a scarred, twisted spike of metal, with a massive gun barrel beneath it, and the whole thing was on a huge cart pulled by armored trolls.

"Sire," called the captain of the cannon's crew, "I must warn you that we only have enough energy for one shot. We will have no second chance to hit if we miss."

"Then you must not miss," said Slagaroth in his most ominous voice. The color drained from the captain's face - he loved doing that. He always meant what he implied, of course, but there was that sheer entertainment value in saying stuff like that. It made him feel great to be alive.

"Uh-Understood, my liege!" He waved his hands, and the cannon moved forward, towards the portal.

Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Arya Raiin » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:39 pm

-Arya-

Suddenly Arya saw the door fly open and nearly hit her in the face. "Uwah!" She staggered back. Arya saw him; he was thin and dressed in all back, but certainly not from their kingdom. She stared in shock as he ran away. "Slagaroth... I think this needs more caution than you think." Arya said as she summoned her long slender sword. "This won't take long... Continue plans as you know best. Come guards!" She commanded as she walked briskly out of the room, taking her wolves with her.

Arya concentrated on the sounds in the castle. The person definitely went in the direction of her quarters. "Can you smell him?" Arya growled to Yin and Yang. "Yes Master, he's scared. This way. Yang trotted down the hall way. "Come on then." Arya called to her men as Yang lead them to her room.

Arya stepped cautiously to the door way. The door was flung open carelessly, which she never did. Arya kept her sword at the ready and signaled for her men to wait outside of the room. "Grrrr..." Yin growled and motioned with the tip of his nose to under her bed. Arya took a step towards the bed and bent down to look under it.

OCC: XIV, did you want your character caught? >8D I'm not letting you get away with sneaking into my castle. You should have let me know what you wanted to do.
Arya Raiin

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:44 am

ooc: I'm sure you wouldn't. >.>
BIC: Soon Dia was with the military officers, discusing about getting more troops. I hope Dante is alright. she worried to herself.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Davidizer13 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Josh

"...What'd I miss?" asked Sabatha, coming out of his psychic link.

"The world blew up," said Josh, "and you slept through it." The other two gave him a look. "...See for yourself." The Tetra was hovering in place, facing the portal, its engines letting out a high-pitched hiss. Suddenly, there was a crackle as a huge machine rolled out of the sphere, and then there was an even louder noise.

"Land's sakes, it's a g-" The rest of Samuelson's sentence was covered up by a roar as the Penta Cannon fired, its ray coating the land in a red light. The Tetra fired back, its blue beam colliding with the Penta's shot - the ground shook from the shockwave. Josh barely had time to put up his shield to deflect it, and as he watched, the beams grew even bigger, and the shaking more intense, until Josh could hold it no longer, and he fell back with the others. They crawled behind some rocks, trying to ride out the attack.

This went on for what seemed to be an eternity - Josh and his partners were reduced to curling up and covering their ears as the attack went on. The odor of ozone became unbearable, and the light grew brighter. Then there was a strange sound, and then silence. The threesome took a breath, and then looked at the combatants - the Penta Cannon was no longer there - a giant blackened slice from the ground sat in its place.

Sirens started on the Tetra, and people began to jump from escape hatches, pulling parachutes as they fell. There was another series of explosions - quiet at first, but grew louder as part of the Tetra's hull ruptured. The engines cut out, and the whole ship began falling - slowly at first, but picking up speed exponentially as it headed towards the ground.

The sky rained dust and flaming metal as the Tetra crunched into the field - the Tetra was down. Nobody spoke for a minute; they were stunned into silence by the defeat.

"Well, so much for that," said Josh.

Davidizer13

Postby rocklobster » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:34 am

ooc: Can you folks let me know when the bad guys arrive at the castle?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby XIV_whisper » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:37 pm

-dante-
lying under the bed dante saw someone's feet. shoot dante thought to himself. he devised aa plan in his head. he pushed himself from under the bed, grabbing the person's feet tackling them to the ground as well. he clambered over the person, and brought the person to an upright position. dante stood behind the person with a poison dagger under the person's throat. "let me leave or he dies" dante snarled. he then realised that he was holding a woman...worse yet, he was holding arya. eep...i'm just putting myself further and further into junk aren't i?. dante flipped arya over him tossing her into the air. as everyine's attantion was diverted upwards he opened up a portal quickly and jumped through, but before he could close it, arya fell through the portal also...then it closed. without knowing, dante flew out of the portal and skidded face first into snow. he raised his head and spat out the snow in his mouth. "ooookay...where am i?" he stood up and dusted himself off. as he was doing this he realised that the portal was still opened. "huh? that should be closed by n..." before he could finish that sentence someone shot out of the portal, crashing into dante and sending both of them rolling. dante slammed his back into a tree, while the person was safe as the were infront of him as he took the blow. he slid down the tree and hit the ground. "ack..." he grabbed his ribs in pain. "i hope your happy no....seriously?" dante could find no other words to say as he stared in the face of his lady's enemy...arya
GODISAWESOME

-Dante-(my reply)
XIV_whisper

Postby Arya Raiin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:16 pm

-Arya-

Arya groaned as she found herself shivering from the cold with a ache in her head. "What the... heck?" She looked up at the cold gray sky as snow flakes stuck to her lashes. Snow and ice... whiteness... all around. She suddenly noticed something warm laying limply behind her. Arya turned to see Dante lying in a little black cloth heap. "Uwah! Who are you..? Wait... you!" Arya remembered and lunged forward to grabbed Dante by the throat. "Who are you to hurt me, I'll-" She broke off as she heard a low throaty roar coming from the icy mountains. Arya dropped Dante "Where... are we?"
Arya Raiin

Postby XIV_whisper » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:48 pm

ooc: where we are is unknown and unreachable...so no one do some cruddy thing where they somehow find us and save one of us and leave the other to die or some junk. let the story play out.

bic:
-dante-
dante dropped to the floor and forced himself onto his knees. he held his throat gasping for air. "i....i don't know" he spat out blood onto the snow. it slowly sank in and formed a red splotch. he forced himself up to a standing position...barely. he looked around the landscape. nothingness. plain white snow and mountains. great, he thought, not only am i stuck in a place i don't know where, but i am stuck with...her he looked across at arya...for the first time getting a good look at her. he noticed that she was actually very beautiful...but then he remembered that she was an enemy to dia, so he shook the idea off. "so...what's going t....agh!!!" dante dropped to the ground groping his side, panting heavily, trying to grab whatever it was causing him this pain. he grabbed something and pulled it out. it was an ice arrow. he looked acroos and noticed a group of...things blending in with the snow. he saw one draw back another arrow, this time it was aiming for arya. the thing released the arrow and sent it hurlting towards her. dante made a snap decision. he jumped off the ground placing himself between arya and the arrow...and took the shot to the chest.
GODISAWESOME

-Dante-(my reply)
XIV_whisper

Postby Arya Raiin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:53 pm

-Arya-

Arya noticed XIV staring at something on the ground and as her gaze followed his, she saw it. It was an odd, spiky looking little creature with... Arya's heart froze. It had something like a bow with a six inch long shard of ice, aimed right at her heart. It shouldn't be attacking me... it's a demon like any other. Something isn't right, they serve whoever is strongest...She thought as she stared at the icy demon. She saw it let the glittering bolt of ice go and come flying at her until Dante jump in its path. He stood there for a moment gasping for air and began to fall. "Wha- No!" Arya caught him as he fell and laid him behind her. "Stupid things, begone! You should know better than to attack your queen!" She snarled and a tornado of ice and snow blew up before her. The creatures shrieked in agony as their limbs were broken and Arya released the magic. They all lay crumpled on the ground in a pile of icy shards.

Arya turned around to look at Dante's wounds. He wasn't doing well, the shaft of the arrow was at least three inches in his chest and hot blood what flowing from his wound. "What am I doing? I shouldn't be helping him..." Arya said as she scanned the landscape for other demons. There were none. She tried to pick him up, but couldn't. "I guess I could try magic..." Arya still couldn't. "Gah! Stupid light, the spells he has put on himself are going to be his undoing!" She resorted to building a fire too keep him warm.

After she got the fire started she bent down to look at Dante's wounds. He had lost a lot of blood and his pulse was low. She took off the coat he was wearing and sliced a hole in the clothes where the wounds were. "Ouch... this is going to be tough." Arya placed her hands over the wound on his chest first and began to heal the wound. Mending tissue and bones wasn't her specialty, and this was a tough job. "Ngh... dang it! You had to get shot in the chest!" Arya snarled as she felt her strength being sapped. She was glad that he saved her, even thought she didn't know why. Finally that wound was healed. Now she needed to heal the one on his side, which only took a few minutes. Arya walked over to the other side of the fire and collapsed in an exhausted sleep.
Arya Raiin

Postby XIV_whisper » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:28 pm

-dante-
dante woke up at the sound of crackling. he say up quickly...which he resented as he was still in pain. he grabbed his side in pain. he realised that his wounds had been healed...somewhat. he looked across at arya who was sleeping on the other side of the fire. she looked...peaceful, when she was asleep. he realised that the way she was sleeping and the way the fire was shining on her...she looked like a portrait of beauty. he could not take his eyes off her. suddenly he heard another crackling noise, like the one that had woken him up. he scanned the surrounding area looking for any sign of movement. he saw none and guessed it was the fire. he rolled over to a side, but just as he did, an arrow slammed into the ground where he had just been. he quickly got onto his feet, which he regretted again as he felt the severe pain in his side again. he grabbed his side and sank to one knee. he saw the figures at the top of a mound not too far from where they were. dangit he thought to himself. he saw about 5 of them. he weilded his scythe and blocked the next arrow that came at him. he would have no problem blocking them. he began to advance slowly towards them, blocking arrow after arrow as it came. suddenly he saw their aim change. "wha? who are they aiming at?..." he turned his head and saw arya. shoot he dashed to the side and began blocking the aroows as they came in rapid succession at arya who was still sleeping somehow. he began to backtrack towards her. "ARYA!!!!!" he shouted at her trying to wake her. "GET UP!!!!!" he calles, he shouted but she would not wake. how can this get any worse, he wished he hadn't asked. the archer creatures all got into a wall formation and aimed their arrows at the same time. they all fired at the same time. dante spun his scythe, trying to deflect all, unsuccessfully. he blocked 3, but the other 2 got through. one slicing him in the face, and the other lodging itself into his shoulder. "AUGH!!!!" he grabbed his shoulder with his free hand. more arrows came. he spun the scythe, this time only one got throught...but this time it lodged into his side reopening his severe wound. "anh..." he dropped to his knees. he grabbed his side, blood pouring out. the creatures seeing he was severely injured made some strange whistling noise. suddenly from around the corner, 2 huge ape like snow creatures, ice spikes covering thier back, huge, sharp teeth filling their mouth, moving at a fast speed running towards arya. "n...no" dante tried to get up and run at the creatures, but instantly he felt two arrows hit him in his leg, one slice his shoulder, and two slam into his back. "un....." he dropped to his his knees and spun the scythe rapidly behind his back blocking off all other incoming arrows. n-need to g...get to arya he saw the creatures nearing arya. "NO!!!!!" he forced himself up forgetting the wounds and ran as fast as he could spinning the scythe behind his back. the creatures were barely 10 feet from arya at the moment. "DANGIT ARYA WAKE UP!!!!!!!" he realised he wasn't going to make it. "crap" he stopped spinning his scythe behins his back and threw it as hard as he could toward the incoming creatures. the scythe spun towards them in an arc. the creatures jumped at arya ready to kill, but the scythe cut them both in half and they fell to the ground. with arya safe, dante ran as fast as he could towards his scythe that was spinning towards him. need to reach it, can't die, can't die he jumped at his scythe that was just out of hus reach...but the arrows had already lodged their way into his body. he grabbed the scythe rolled over in the air and threw it toward the creatures. it spun towards them, but they decided to fire once more beofre they all died. they fired their arrows sending them flying towards him. 3 of the arrows found their way into his left shoulder...the one that was already shot and cut. the 3 arrows torethrough his flesh and cut his arm from his shoulder. dante dropped to the ground. blood pouring out of his body, his entire left arm gone. he looked up to see his scythe cut right throught the creautres and saw them drop to the ground. he looked up and saw arya...still sleeping...still beautiful. he closed his eyes and let the welcoming darkness that was surrounding his vision put him at rest. his scythe spun around and lodged itself into the ground right next to him, as if waiting for it's master to get up and wield it once more.
GODISAWESOME

-Dante-(my reply)
XIV_whisper

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:59 pm

ooc: KYAAA!!! WHISPER!!!!!!! O_O
BIC: Back at the castle, the dragon guard led Lynda and the Doctor into a very extravagant bed room, with a door at one wall leading to another room very much the same. The guard bowed, then went out.

Dia was feeling very uneasy. She was worried about Dante, and about the huge army he spoke of. She had just finished speaking with the generals, and they where on thier way to gather more men (or women). Still she couldn't shake of a dreading feeling. She flew slowly into a room with a balcony. She went on the balcony and stared out over the beautiful land of the Awai Realm. I couldn't bear it if all this fell pray to the Dark Kingdoms she thought.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Arya Raiin » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:10 pm

OCC: DX My mom closed out the browser and deleted my original post. Fail. T.T

-Arya-

"Mm... huh..? What... no... he can't be up. He was hurt too bad..." Arya thought in her semi-conscious state. Everything seemed like a blur... a far off voice calling her name... then silence.

"Ugh.. Miria I told you not to wake me up so... early..." Arya's voice faltered. She wasn't home, getting prepared for the war. No, she was out in a frozen waste land... surrounded by, she shuddered, blood? She sat up quickly and scanned the scene she found herself in. This was the work of evil. Then she remembered Dante and his wounds. just then Arya's eyes saw Dante. "Oh no... no..." She whispered.

Arya got up slowly and nearly tripped over a ice demon's body. She stared at Dante, shocked. "He must have... tried to save me." She bent down to touch his forehead, which was still slightly warm to touch. "He isn't dead." She sighed. Why was she relieved? She shouldn't be, he was her enemy. Still... He'll wish he wasn't alive... or I will if I heal him. Arya shuddered. She heard a scratching sound behind her and turned. Arya whirled around to be face to face with a giant tower of ice... or was it? It's red eyes glowed and fangs as long as a human snapped at Arya as she dodged.

"What the heck?!" She snarled. "I am Tira, the ruler of this land! You enter my territory stranger. My young will hunt for you until you leave... if you can. So go!" The creature snarled. "Do you want to bet on that? My..." Arya glanced at Dante, not sure what to call him. "acquaintance... is hurt. Give me safe passage, because I can destroy you!" Arya said, immediately picking up on the creatures dialect. Arya looked worriedly at Dante. He's loosing too much blood for even I to save him. "I see... you can manage to talk to me and you seem able to fight. Fine then..." Tira bent down to touch Dante. "Hey, what do you-" Arya tried to ward off Tira but stopped as Dante's wounds stopped bleeding.

"Shall we? You've been quite a nuisance to my land... it would be best to just kill you." Tira said coldly. "... I owe you a fight." Arya said hesitantly. "Come." Tira said and lead Arya back to the camp site that Arya and Dante had rested at just a hour ago.
Arya Raiin

Postby Davidizer13 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Slagaroth

"Give the orders to advance through the portal; we can't wait any longer." We have waited long enough for Arya, thought Slagaroth. The Horde is hungry for plunder, the Tetra is destroyed, the way is clear, and any more delays could compromise the mission. Whatever had happened with the intruder had obviously taken longer than first thought, but he trusted that she would take care of it. Besides, if she wasn't around to claim her prize, he would be overlord of the Shadow Lands AND Awai.

In loose rows, the Horde of Slagaroth marched into Awai, bearing with them dragons, catapults, rams - enough soldiers and engines of war to destroy a kingdom twice over. But nowhere to be found was the Dark Dragon - Arya had him bound somewhere, but having him fight would seem unneccessary. Slagaroth took a breath, then took a place in a column towards the rear with his finest soldiers - they were too valuable to be among the first attackers and were adept in magic, so they'd be safe for a while.

At last, their hour was at hand! The end of the corrupt Awai nation had been too long in coming, but now, it was in sight. Slagaroth passed through the portal, feeling the hiss of the grass underfoot as he blighted the land. He shielded his eyes at the bright afternoon sun - a minor inconvenience, but again, one that would soon be eliminated.

Davidizer13

Postby XIV_whisper » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:20 pm

ooc: ha! it's here! the war is finally beginning...and my character is almost dead in another dimension...dang...curse my storytellingness!!!!
GODISAWESOME

-Dante-(my reply)
XIV_whisper

Postby Arya Raiin » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:13 pm

OCC: Chill out there XIV! We will be out of here soon, and if you didn't notice your character is healed. Just follow my lead.

-Arya-

Arya summoned her magic to transform herself and her fingers grew into long claws, she grew fangs, and her eyes turned red. "Tira, I have one condition on this fight." Arya growled. "That is..?" Tira asked.
"That you tell me how to get away from here."
"Even I am not-"
"Just tell me!"
"Fine then, I won't guarantee you will get out alive. Now, my conditions. If I win... which I will... you will work for me for the rest of your short term life, understood?"
"Ha... fine by me."
Arya snarled. She was just not getting a good look at her enemy. Tira was more or less a giant skeleton of ice. Her skeleton resembled something like a giant dragon without wings that walked on two legs. Arya noticed then a red throbbing light in the center on Tira's chest. Is that the giant lizard's heart? This is going to be- She broke off as a spear of ice shot up out of the ground just a hair's width from he face. Arya gasped in surprise. "Pay attention! We begin now!" Tira snarled and bit her forearm in the typical style of demon warfare, which water ran out of. Arya did the same, shuddering at the taste of her own blood. She lunged forward to tackle the creature.

Thud! Arya landed with a resounding thud... she had gotten too close to Tira's claws as she tried to get to the monster's heart. "Ngh... n-nice move." Arya growled as she righted herself. She had been nicked on the cheek and has a decent gash on her forearm when she had to block a blow. "Give up yet, human?" Tira laughed coldly. "N-no, you do." She replied as a sword of ice flew out of the ground and into Tira's heart. A deafening wail resounded around the mountains as Tira collapsed, gasping for air. Arya stalked forward and roared her victory. "Fine... you won... so I'll tell you w-where it... is. Tira whispered.

Arya limped back up the steep hill, her wounds still dripping blood. Tira had been tougher than she had thought, and Arya weaker with her ice abilities than she had remembered. She spent most of that battle trying to form a spear to stab Tira's heart with. Actually, she hadn't been as good with magic since she had fallen through with the strange person. "I hope he isn't frozen to death by the time I get there." Arya muttered. Then she heard a soft thud behind her and turned to see Tira being carried off by some of the ice Demons to have her wound treated. When she finally reached Dante he seemed to be resting peacefully. She sat down to rest for awhile a few feet away from him. "Some trouble you've caused me, whoever you are.." Arya said to herself.

OCC: Dante, WAKE UP! XD
Arya Raiin

Postby XIV_whisper » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:10 pm

-dante-
dante woke up, he remembered everything that had happened recently. the monsters shooting arrows, the large creatures running at arya...the pain. he sat up quickly surprised that he was alive. he felt himself checking for wounds, but there were none. he looked across at arya who was not far from him. "...are we dead?"

ooc: sorry about the longness in replying...i got sick
GODISAWESOME

-Dante-(my reply)
XIV_whisper

Postby Arya Raiin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:35 pm

OCC: Alright, sorry for not posting guys. :sweat: I got busy.

However, I want to know if we all want to finish this since no one posted other than XIV since I last posted.
Arya Raiin

Postby Davidizer13 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:50 pm

OOC: I want to see this to the end - what fun is it being the villain('s second in command) if you don't do evil stuff? I don't have a whole lot of time to type anything tonight, but I've got some ideas simmering, and I'd like to get something posted in a couple days. Does that help?

Davidizer13

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying