The War to Decide Fates

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby rocklobster » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:35 am

"Then we will take her there." said the Doctor. "Let's get her into the balloon." He slowly picked up one side of the dragon. "You're going to have to help me with the other half here."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:16 am

The Fire dragon gently helped the Doctor put Dia into the hot air baloon. "Get in an hold on. I'll get us to the castle as soon as possible!" said the fire dragon.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:56 am

Lynda got into the balloon. "I'm not going to leave you alone, Doctor. You can't do a thing without someone to help. You've said so yourself."
The Doctor rolled his eyes. Sometimes Lynda was overbearing.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:59 am

Once they where all in, the fire dragon took to theskies, and flew quickly past a village of humans, some of which where rideing dragons.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:02 pm

-Arya-

"-dy... Milady... Milady! Wake up, please!" Arya heard a voice... somewhere in all of this dark pain she was in. It called to her, but its words seem to carry no meaning, no purpose. Arya felt herself begin to sink back into the cold grasp of unconsciousness again, but she felt a presence in her mind suddenly. She pictured a dragon lady, seeming most fair. The person was crumpled in the bottom of some basket, with people softly murmuring around her. The individual seemed to be experiencing the same thing she was. "Who... who are you?" Arya asked, thought the light of this place bothered her eyes. Suddenly she was wide awake, her heart pounding.

"Queen Arya, what happened?!" Miria was looking at Arya's startled face.
"Um... nothing really. I was just exhau-"
"I think not! Tell me this moment! As your highest servant, I ask you to tell me so if I can, I will be able to help!"
"But you don't understand, I don't think it will do any good for me to tell you."
"You should."
"Okay... I saw a Awaian, seeming of royalty. I think it could have been their queen, Dia. I don't know..."
Miria nodded slightly, Arya could tell she must have been on the verge of tears when she was passed out. She had taken Miria from the streets when she was a little child. Miria's stubbornness had been what caught her eye, and she still loved that quality of her servant now. "I'm sorry... to have made you worry." Arya said. Miria nodded slightly and handed Arya a bottle of elixir. She sipped its contents, a rich herb flavored potion, which she thought about the dream.

OCC: DD, do what you like with this, but I thought a brief moment of contact while they were passed out would be nice.:thumb:
Arya Raiin

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:53 am

ooc: Perfect Arya! :D
BIC: Dia felt like she was drowning in pain. As if she was in a dark pond, and she couldn't swim (But in reality, she could swim pretty well) Suddenly pictures swam into view. She saw two people, obviousely from the Dark kingdoms. one looked like royalty, the other a servant. The one of royalty seemed knocked out, and in pain, while the servant tried to wake her up. Then suddely it all fadded, and she came out to. "W-what happened?" she asked wgen she sa the Docotor and Lynda gathered around her.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:35 am

"Are you all right?" Lynda asked. "You seem like something happenned while you were out."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:16 am

"Yea. But I think I'm ok now." replied Dia. She tried to sit up, but fell back again.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:37 am

Slagaroth

"My lady!" said Slagaroth, kneeling as he came into Arya's chambers. Her wolf whined as it stretched out towards her bed; Slagaroth did his best to hold his leash. He knew leaving him with the Horde, eyed by a thousand hungry eyes, wasn't his greatest idea, but the dog came back fine, right? Maybe it'd do that codependent beast of hers some good.

"The Dragon has been summoned, and we need y-" He looked up and saw her attendant giving her a sip of some foul liquid. "Is something amiss, milady?"
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Arya Raiin » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:51 pm

-Arya-

Arya heard Lord Slagaroth approaching. As he knelled she caught the glance he cast at the potion. "I had a dream, that's all. Nothing to worry about, I just felt tired after it. Anyway, I thank you for summoning the dragon in such a efficient amount of time. I wish I could reward you with something, but first I need to talk to the Dragon." Arya got up out of the bed, slightly unsteady on her feet. Mira came to help her but she refused the help. "Take your leave, and contact me when you would like to discuss a acceptable reward." She waved her hand to dismiss him. "Come, Ying." Ying dipped his head to Slagaroth and trotted after his master.

Arya summoned the Dragon outside of the castle, away from all of the commotion. "Yami, come!" Arya shouted. A great wind howled and Yami appeared before her. He was at least 18' tall, his dark scales seeming to swallow in his surrounding. "Yes, Arya... I have come, but only since you freed me." Yami's glowing red eyes looked down upon Arya while he buffeted the rocky bluff with gusts of wind from his wings. "How dare you address me as "Arya"! Disrespectful fool, you will suffer until you give me what I deserve!" Arya snarled. Yami suddenly crashed to the ground by an unseen force. He roared in pain and anger as he discovered he couldn't move. "Yes... Lord Arya..." Yami growled. Arya smirked at her easy won victory. "Good then, now what I need you to do..."
Arya Raiin

Postby rocklobster » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:37 am

The Doctor caught Dia. "Easy there."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Dia sank back tiredly. "Milady, you must go no Naroura." said the Fire dragon firmly. Dia sighed. "Alright." she finally said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Davidizer13 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:20 pm

Slagaroth

The Dark Lord bowed again before taking his leave. As he crossed the castle ground, there was a crackle, and a crash behind him - The Lady had begun her work, but he must finish his.

Moments later, he stood before the Horde, his countless soldiers clamoring for blood, their armor and shields gleaming orange in the firelight. But Slagaroth, Dark Lord of the Seven-League Abyss, was silent. He raised his hands for silence, but they grew louder. Finally, he took a step back and threw down Apocalyptos; there was an explosion, a wail, and a spray of noodles and beef flew into the crowd.

Fools, he thought. All they care about was the plunder and the slaying, and not the goal: cleansing the Awai and their blight from the world, purifying it for the world to come: it's rightful rulers would finally take their place! He said little about this as he drove the troops into a fury with a speech; he promised them land, gold, treasures beyond imagining! and all they had to do was go out and take it, behind the Shepherdess and her servant, the legendary Dragon. Which was all true, but they wouldn't care about his quest to overthrow the corrupt, idiotic, incompetent rulers of the forests. They were the perfect minions to be instruments of his plan.

Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby XIV_whisper » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:31 am

-dante-
a dark portal appeared next to lady dia. dante steps out. he bows, "milady, forgive my tardiness, but i had another issue to deal with." he stood up straight and saw the doctor, the fire dragon and dia. "is there something i missed?" he asked. "are we going somewhere milady?" he stcuk his hand out to a side and a scythe formed in his hands. he rested it on his shoulder. "i am ready and waiting."
GODISAWESOME

check out thread "the war to decide fates"
contact me(XIV_whisper) if you want to join or know about it.
P.S. send private message:thumb:

Originally posted by firestorm (post: 1421080):
"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:11 am

Dia smiled. "Dante! My most trusted knight!" she said a little bit weakly.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Arya Raiin » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:36 pm

-Arya-

Once Queen Arya had told Yami what she needed from him, he quickly obliged. Arya had guessed this answer. She had a minimal dealing with him before, when she wiped out a army of trolls that had turned into rebels. Arya was afraid that a rebellion may start again if she didn't hurry and attack. However she wouldn't share her fears with anyone... she couldn't. If she did, it might come back on her later. Arya couldn't have that as queen. She sighed softly as she went to her chambers in the castle.

OOC: DD and XIV pm me about when it will be time to attack, okay? Develop you characters more before we begin that by the way. :D
Arya Raiin

Postby XIV_whisper » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:26 pm

-dante-
he looked at dia a bit hurt. "y-yes milady. i am here to serve. ready whenever you are."

ooc: yeah whenever you are ready arya
GODISAWESOME

"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Ooc: Yea!

BIC: "It's getting near the time for Slagaroth to raid the Awai Kingdom. Please gather up an army and double the patrols." said Dia.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:18 pm

OOC: Secondary character go!

Josh
"Andrews!" yelled the CO, jolting Josh Andrews, border-guard, from his focus on the horizon.

"Yes sir!" He snapped his boots together and puffed up his chest, preparing to receive an order. He wasn't too keen on this whole military life thing, but it was the law - all Adepts had to serve their two years defending the Kingdom. It was this, or standing around the Princess' castle.

"We just got an order to double the guard, so get your weapon and go on patrol. You too," the captain said, pointing at another couple guardsmen. "Sabatha, Samuelson, get out there too!" They hopped to their feet, and out they went, into the brown, scrubby hills. It wasn't terribly lush land, like the central regions of Awai - the land was covered by coarse brown grasses, with the occasional tree or outcrop of rusty rock - but it had a stark beauty to it.

"...So..." said Sabatha, after a few minutes of walking.

"...Hm," agreed Josh.

"Yeah..."

"Kinda quiet, huh?" asked Samuelson.

"You know they always say that just before the bad guys show up, right?"

"Yeah," Josh piped up, "but that's only in stories and stuff, not in real life."

As to punctuate his point, there was a crackle in the air, and a dark ring appeared a few hundred yards away. It expanded, forming a pure black sphere just above the ground, which kept growing...and growing... but then it stopped.

"Well, that ain't good," deadpanned Sabathia. Sure enough, a terrible howl poured from the sphere, slicing through air and eardrums alike. The sphere grew for a bit more, but then flashed white. A dark, glowing gas flowed out of the portal, followed by dragons - five red ones, smaller than average, their heads and necks encased in armor, and each bore a rider. The three guardsmen looked at each other for a moment, then scrambled behind a nearby hill. The howling continued, accompanied by the rush of wings - the dragons were hunting.

Samuelson gritted his teeth and looked at Sabatha. "Get your mind-link thingy going and call the Penta. Like right now," he hissed.

"No, wait, we can't call the Penta," said Josh, gesturing over Sabatha. They had crowded below some rocks - hexagonal pillars of brown and black stone. "That one got hijacked the last time they attacked, remember?" They did - what a mess that was.

"Oh. Well...We've still got the Tetra, right? 'Cause that's the last battlecruiser we've got." He trailed off as he said "last battlecruiser." The Hexa wasn't finished yet, and the Trea had been in and out of repairs for the last year or so, and was nowhere near ready to fly again.

"Gimme a minute, 'kay? You can't rush quality work," muttered Sabatha, taking deep breaths to focus on the link. The other two nervously watched the sky, hearing the dreaded beat of wings across the plain, as Sabatha called back to headquarters.

Davidizer13

Postby XIV_whisper » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:00 pm

-dante-
looks across at josh with a killing edge. he hates it when people stop him from calling his orders. dante sighed. "so we have the defence up...or going up, but what about the offence? and how will we know what arya is planning?" dante paused for a moment. "milady, may i have permission to leave and scout out the enemy's base?"
GODISAWESOME

-Dante-(my reply)
XIV_whisper

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:09 pm

ooc: So I guess we're at the castle now.

BIC: "You have my permission. Please stay safe." answered Dia. She was helped into her bed, and Raroura the healing dragon was called. in a few minutes Raroura appeared, and bowed. "Milady is not well?" she asked. "No Raroura. earlier today I had horrible pain, and passed out." said Dia, sinking back into the velvety sky blue pillow. "And now the pain is gone?" questioned Raroura. "Yes, but I still feel weak." answered Dia. "If your majesty wishes, I shall make you some special herbal tea that will help." "Thank you Raroura." said Dia. Raroura went out, and in a few minuetes returned with a cup of warm tea. Taking the cup, Dia sipped it carefully. It warmed her, and began giving her strength.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:39 am

"Glad to see you're back to 100%." said the Doctor. "So, do you think we can see who runs the show?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:33 pm

"What do you mean?" asked Dia, unfamiliar with the term.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Davidizer13 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:55 pm

Josh
"Wait, no, we didn't want Dante.." said Josh, tensing up in panic.

"No duh," said Samuelson. "Try again, Ryan! Focus on the Tetra's hangar or something. And do be quick about it." The rush of wings grew closer.

"Gah, I can't stand it anymore! I'm gonna go buy you time, all right?" Josh clicked the safety off of his crossbow and snapped in a magazine.

"Wait; what are you doing? You aren't going to take on dragons, are you? With just a crossbow and a single clip?" Samuelson looked him in the eye, trying to stare him out of the plan.

"...No. Don't be silly; I've got another few clips in my coat."

"Oh. Wonderful. Yes, we're all saved."

"Well, if I don't save you, the Tetra will, so keep at that, right? See ya!" He hopped out from behind the hill and ran across the top of the next one, leaving his bewildered squadmates far behind. One of the dragon riders spotted him, wheeling about to face a stupidly courageous soldier on the ground.

"Hey, hey you!" Josh yelled at the dragon. "You don't know who you're up against! You're about to fight the mighty, incredibly handsome Fifth-Rank warrior for the Kingdom of Awai, Josh Andrews, whose...reputation...has spread..." That dragon was a lot bigger than it looked before, wasn't it? And it was moving a lot faster towards him than he had bargained for; Josh gulped, and then fired a few bolts at it. They scattered in front of the dragon, exploding in a diffuse blast, but the dragon kept coming, blowing through the gunpowder cloud.

For the first time in his life, Josh wished that he could go back in time and kick his past self into unconsciousness.

Davidizer13

Postby rocklobster » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:45 am

"He means he wants to see your leader." Lynda said, rolling her eyes.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:37 am

ooc: Do they know Dia is the queen? XD
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby XIV_whisper » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:20 pm

dante rushed past josh who was firing his bolts at the dragon. he caught one of the bolts as josh shot it and threw it at the dragons leg where it exploded. the dragon's leg collapsed under him and caused him to skid along the ground. the dragon tried to get back up, but dante jumped and axe kicked the dragon back down. dante swung his scythe and cut the dragon's head off. he then grabbed the rider and held him in a hostage position with his scythe's point to the rider's neck. "leave now" dante called to the other riders, "or he dies" he applied slight pressure to rider's neck and a small trickle of blood ran along his neck.
GODISAWESOME

-Dante-(my reply)
XIV_whisper

Postby Arya Raiin » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:34 pm

-Arya-

Arya decided she had better find Slagaroth and see if the army was ready. As she approached him she called out "Slagaroth, there you are! I need to know if the armies are rallied. We need to attack now if we're going to take them easily. They will probably know that we are coming and be ready if we wait much longer..." Arya looked down, a slightly worried expression on her face. She quickly returned to her assertive self. "Also, if you have an idea of what you want as a reward yet, tell me." Arya added with a smile.
Arya Raiin

Postby rocklobster » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:40 am

ooc: No, they're strangers to this land, remember? Just roll with it. I'll make them sound surprised.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:29 am

ooc: Ok.
BIC: "I am the leader. I rule the Awai Kingdom." said Dia in a matter of fact way.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying