The War to Decide Fates

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The War to Decide Fates

Postby goldenspines » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:30 pm

GM is DiamondDragon (I make her the head of this since she's the one who was kind enough to shoot me a PM) and her co-GMs are AryaRaiin and XIV_whisper.

Have fun and play safe!
goldenspines

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:14 am

Gee, thanks Gold! :3 So you guys wanna start now?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Arya Raiin » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:40 pm

OCC: Yes, lets get this started! I've done enough brainstorming of my character's plot. ;)
Arya Raiin

Postby acgifford » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:52 pm

OOC: Um...sure.^^ Finaly!
acgifford

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:18 pm

-Arya-

Arya stretched sleepily from her dark satin bed. One by one she set her warm feet onto the cold stone floor of her castle in the middle of her kingdom, the Shaktara or the Dark Kingdom. "Knock Knock" The sound rang from the large oak door, echoing around her dimly lit room. "Come in." Arya called out "Milady, Queen Arya would you like some breakfast?" A girl in a plain dark blue dress stepped into Arya's room. "Yes please, Miria. If you don't mind a little of my elixir too? I believe I need some today." Arya said. "Yes Milady." Miria, Arya's favorite servant hurried out. Arya got dressed in a white dress with a large grey belt, which she fastened her sword on.

After Miria brought her breakfast and stepped out of her room into the large hallways that had guest rooms, libraries, and servant quarters. Her feet echoed coldly down the shadowed halls were no signs of life brightened her world. This was her favorite time of day, when none of her dumb servants would bother her. Arya thumbed her sword hilt. "Hah... if they do they know what happens" Arya laughed softly. She'd do the same to extinguish the Light that she hated so much. She would consume their fire, bring them to their knees... and cut out their life. Arya smiled in contentment.
Arya Raiin

Postby rocklobster » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:46 am

OK, I'll start with my character arriving on the scene alone. Could the next person see his TARDIS arrive? Note, it looks like a phone booth.
The Doctor stepped out of his Tardis and looked around. He scratched his brown, curly hair.
"Seems I've landed in the Middle Ages. My seemingly British accent will probably fit right in." he said to himself.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:10 pm

ooc: Ok, I'll do it.

BIC: Back in the Awai or Light Kingdom, something rocketed past the trees. Dia was out for her morning fly, her massive diamond wings spread fully out, catching the sunlight. Looking down, she suddenly noticed what looked like a telephone booth, and saw a ma step out. Well well well, what do we have here? thought Dia. She folded her wings to her sides and started to freefall. When she was several yards from the ground, she spread her wings out again, and landed softly.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:45 am

ooc: I've decided to give myself a travelling companion. Everyone, meet Lynda, the Goth girl.
A girl dressed in black also came out of the TARDIS with The Doctor. The only part of her that wasn't black was her skin and hair. Her skin was brown and her hair was red. She also wore black eyeshadow. (okay enough. I'm starting to sound like that Harry Potter parody fic, "My Immortal")
"So where and when are we this time, doc?" asked Lynda.
"Well, Lynda, here's a local. Why don't we ask the creature with the sparkly wings?"
Lynda saw the creature stepped back fearfully. "It's a dr-dragon."
The Doctor approach the dragon cautiously. "Um, hello?"
(ooc: That's your cue, dia. Just so you know, my outfit is A polka-dotted shirt and blue plaid pants. Tacky, but that's my character for you. He likes to wear goofy stuff)
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:01 am

Slagaroth
The Dark Lord Slagaroth the Wretched, master of the Seven-League Abyss, climbed the shadow staircase up to Arya's castle. The fused shadows seethed beneath him with every footstep; guards waved him on as he passed through the gate. Between the clouds, he glimpsed the quarter-moon that sprayed its dim blue light on the Shadow Realm. He sighed as he glanced down the mountain and saw his home - a massive orange gash in the ground that stored his horde.

"My liege!" he called, spotting Arya crossing the courtyard. He knelt before her. "You summoned me?"
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby XIV_whisper » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:52 am

dante finished shining his scythe. "heh, looks nice" he sat admiring the shine. "well time to go stir up trouble" he pulled his hood over his head that created a shadow that hid his face. he picked up his scythe, opened a dark portal and walked through it.
GODISAWESOME

check out thread "the war to decide fates"
contact me(XIV_whisper) if you want to join or know about it.
P.S. send private message:thumb:

Originally posted by firestorm (post: 1421080):
"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:53 pm

rocklobster (post: 1428762) wrote:ooc: I've decided to give myself a travelling companion. Everyone, meet Lynda, the Goth girl.
A girl dressed in black also came out of the TARDIS with The Doctor. The only part of her that wasn't black was her skin and hair. Her skin was brown and her hair was red. She also wore black eyeshadow. (okay enough. I'm starting to sound like that Harry Potter parody fic, "My Immortal")
"So where and when are we this time, doc?" asked Lynda.
"Well, Lynda, here's a local. Why don't we ask the creature with the sparkly wings?"
Lynda saw the creature stepped back fearfully. "It's a dr-dragon."
The Doctor approach the dragon cautiously. "Um, hello?"
(ooc: That's your cue, dia. Just so you know, my outfit is A polka-dotted shirt and blue plaid pants. Tacky, but that's my character for you. He likes to wear goofy stuff)

Dia bagan to glow, and blue swirls washed around her like liquid sapphire. When it died away, it revealed a 13 year old girl with hair and eyes that where half blue, half red. She still had her huge Diamond dragon wings and tail, and was dressed in a casual blue elvin style hunter's outfit. On her forehead, there was embedded a huge diamond. She stepped forward. "Who are you, and what brings you here to the Awai Kingdom?" she asked.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:25 am

Lynda was astonished. "She's a shapeshifter!"
The Doctor took out a wallet and showed it to the girl. "I'm the Doctor."
Lynda said. "We're here because his TARDIS's cloister bell went off. That means all hell is breaking loose."
The Doctor shushed Lynda. "Lynda, shush. Sometimes discretion is necessary."
"'Shush?' But you said the Cloister Bell means that the very fabric of reality is being torn. That sounds pretty darned serious if you ask me!"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Arya Raiin » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:53 pm

-Arya-

Arya heard Slagaroth approaching and turned to face him. He had been a trusted friend for years. When the castle had tried to rebel he had stuck by Arya's side to help stop her from being over thrown. Arya still wasn't quite sure if he hadn't done it for his own purposes, but if it hadn't been for him she wouldn't be queen. "Yes Slagaroth, thank you. I trust you to help rally the forces to prepare for the upcoming war. I've finally reached levels enough to smother the Light. So go to the northern lands and summon the Dark Dragon of the abyss. He would be more than happy to join in with the war for the sake of destruction. However, you will need some help to fend off the outlaws that have settled up there."

Arya reached out her hand and summoned Yin, his dark form rising out of the shadows. "Take him, he was born in those mountains" Arya stroked Yin's head lovingly. Yin looked at her sadly, understanding his masters orders but unable to hold back a whine. "Go.." Arya whispered. Yin pressed his head against Arya's hand and appeared by Slagaroth's side. "Take what you need for the journey and remember to set orders for everyone to start preparing. Get as many recruits as you can. Now go." Arya disappeared into a flurry of shadows to one of her favorite places, the library.
Arya Raiin

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:58 pm

"What's a cloister bell? And what do you mean by the fabric of reality being torn?" asked Dia urgently. This sounds serious. she thought.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby XIV_whisper » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:41 pm

as arya dissapeared she did not notice the dark cloaked figure in the shadows of her room. under his hood, shadowing his face dante smiled. he stepped back disappearing into a portal he had opened.
GODISAWESOME

check out thread "the war to decide fates"
contact me(XIV_whisper) if you want to join or know about it.
P.S. send private message:thumb:

Originally posted by firestorm (post: 1421080):
"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby Davidizer13 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Slagaroth
"I hear and obey, milady," he said, reaching at her wolf, now at his side. He seemed to be pulling away from him - even being raised in evil, the animal still recognized a true crusader for the Cause. Ah well, it was unavoidable - at least someone recognized his work. As soon as the Mistress had disappeared, he turned away. "Come on, dog," he beckoned. "Off to do our master's work...as usual."

First stop - a visit to the Abyss to gather some of the horde's youngbloods, hungering for adventure, even if it was to cow some bandits into submission. That's why Arya had given him the wolf, as a seal of her support for his mission, but with these kinds of people, who didn't care for being bossed around by some faraway dragon rider empress, a bit of extra muscle of his own went a long way.

He thought the mission over as he climbed down the switchbacks down to the pit's floor, Yin nervously glancing around. Around him, the pit's walls flickered orange and purple with the lights of cookfires from below, the light being absorbed back into the fused shadows that had been twisted to form the Abyss. It would be an easy job overall: go north, smack around some barbarians (barbaric even by the Shadow Realm's standards; that really was something remarkable), wake up the Dark Dragon (yet again), and then go pillage the wretched little kingdom of Awai. It happened every couple months; usually, the two sides fought to a stalemate. But this time would be different.

But he had to go to Awai to win it... He shuddered to imagine anyone who could live like they did - bathed in bright light for hours on end, the ground was green - green ground! Imagine! - and worst of all, it was ruled by that idiot gemstone-head girl. She had been given her position based on who had birthed her rather than by how many heads she had bashed in on the way to the top. What foolishness! It made him sick, but left him with the hope that one day, it would be all gone. One day, very soon...

Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby rocklobster » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:29 am

Diamond Dragon (post: 1429536) wrote:"What's a cloister bell? And what do you mean by the fabric of reality being torn?" asked Dia urgently. This sounds serious. she thought.

"The Cloister Bell is an alarm in our, er, ship." the Doctor said, pointing to his TARDIS. "It alerts me to danger within the very fabric of space and time. As a Time Lord, I am obligated to investigate if it goes off. It traced the source to your land. Unfortunately, that'll all I can tell you."
He turned to Lynda and whispered. "You see what you've done? Now everyone's going to panic and we won't get any information."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:55 am

Dia caught thier whispers. "I might be able to help you. I have several dragons sent out on patrol every two hours. surely at least one has seen something strange. Please come to my castle, and we can discuss this." she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:28 pm

"You see, sometimes I do have the right idea." said Lynda, sticking her tongue out at the Doctor.
The Doctor rolled his eyes. "OK then. Lead the way." he said.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:12 am

Dia turned towards the North and let out a combination of a whistle and a roar. In seconds a fire dragon flew towards them with what looked like a hot air baloon attached to it. The dragon landed beside the Doctor and Lynda. Dia pressed a button, and a door opened in it's side.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:06 pm

-Arya-

Arya reappeared in the hidden courtyard in the back of the castle. This was the only place she could truly relax. It had everything a person could wish for, or if it wasn't there it could be made. Luxurious items, water features, great food, comfy sofas, you name it. It was all in a small area thought, which gave it a cozy feel. Arya walked across the pond on the stepping stones and laid back on the bed she had on the other side. She gave luxurious stretch and began to softly recite some of the newer spells she had learned in a flawless manner, making sure to not actually cast the magics.
Arya Raiin

Postby rocklobster » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:19 am

"Well, the last time I was in a hot air balloon was several lifetimes ago, literally." said the Doctor before entering the balloon.
Lynda was a little anxious. She didn't like heights. She closed her eyes. The Doctor sensed her fears. "Would you like me to teach you a little method to alleviate your acrophobia?"
"Nah. It's time I faced those fears. Besides, if our adventures have taught me anything, it's that I need to work on my bravery."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:50 am

"Don't worry, it's perfecly safe." said Dia. With a leap she took to the skies, and the fire dragon took off right behind her. Asthey soared above the tree, Dia couldn't help but worry. It's getting near to the time that Slagaroth comes with his army. I just hope he won't have so many troups with him. she thought.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Arya Raiin » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:26 pm

-Arya-

Arya tossed and turned in her sleep. She had let her guard down and dozed off, exactly what had taxed her so highly before...

Arya ran and ran, the blinding light never ending. IT chased her, it burnt her, it weakened her. She ran for the darkness ahead, trying to get away from the searing light. The darkness was always out of reach, and it seemed to taunt her. The light seemed almost more friendly than the dark, but Arya couldn't even stand to touch it. The light hurt too much. She just couldn't stand it. Arya was suddenly submerged in darkness. "That... is what you will get if you betray me, servant. The voice sent shivers down Arya's spine. "Who are you..?"
"You know who I am."
"What do you mean? I'm sure I don't!"
"Hm... I should have known you lost your memories."
"What are you talking about? Tell me!"
"It's not time for it yet. It wouldn't be of any use to tell you yet."
"I, as the Queen of Darkness order you to-"
"Don't dare order your master to do something, fool!"

Arya felt a pain blaze through her body. She woke-up quickly and found herself in soak in sweat and her body tingling with pain. She lay collapsed in a heap on the bed, too tired to move.
Arya Raiin

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Dia suddenly felt a sharp pain from the back of her mind. She swerved, almost crashing into the tree, but quickly righted herself. "You're Highness! What happened?!" called the fire dragon behind her. "It's nothing. just a little pain in my head." said Dia. Just then, she felt a sudden searing of intense pain. Dia screamed and began falling. "YOUR HIGHNESS!" shouted the fire dragon. He swooped down, and caught Dia gently in his claws. "Don't worry your highness. I'll get you back." he said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:20 am

Lynda ran to the dragon's side. "Um, where should I check for a pulse?" she asked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:01 am

"All dragons have a pulse in the side of thier torsos." said the dragon.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:27 pm

The Doctor checked the dragon's mental state while Lynda checked the pulse. "I don't know what's normal for a dragon, but it seems faint." said Lynda.
"Yes, I do detect some brain activity." said the Doctor. "Are there any good healers nearby?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Davidizer13 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Slagaroth

Slagaroth stepped over an unconscious bandit and up to the plinth at the top of the mountain. Behind him, his soldiers held more of them back. "Fool!" they yelled. "You have no idea what you're doing!"

"Be quiet; I know exactly what I am doing, as does the Mistress who ordered me to do this. I am summoning the Dragon, and with it, we will be able to purge the blight on our world! We will finally eliminate the Awai from the world!" He drew a ring on the plinth, and then called to the Dragon in a strange, twisting language, words he didn't understand, but they worked, so...

"No, stop! Stop!" cried the guards of the pedestal. But as they did, there was a rumble, and a red flash. The sky changed from its normal black to a pale purple, and part of the mountain slid away, revealing a gaping cave beneath it. From it, a horrible, pained roar poured into the air. The Dark Dragon had been awakened, and soon, the world would be theirs.

Slagaroth stepped down, glaring at the guardians behind his helmet. "What is done, is done. Come with me, and we will be able to make the world ours! We can remake it the way we want, and you will be there to enjoy it - to shape it, better than it was before." As he spoke, the howling grew louder, and the ground began to shake. "If not... Well, my underlings might not be as merciful." None of them said anything.

"In that case, I have pressing business to attend to: an army to lead, and a war to win." Then, to his henchmen, "Come back down to the Abyss when you are done. Make it quick - the Dragon is probably half-starved, poor thing, being sealed up like that for so long." Slowly, he made his way down the mountain, and to his bloody work. As he walked, the shaking becoming more and more intense.

Davidizer13

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:17 pm

"There is Naroura. She's at the castle." said the fire dragon.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying