The Infected~Revival~

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Infected~Revival~

Postby Wind » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:25 pm

In the year 3060, 60 years after VIUS had been infiltrated by un-usually intelligent Dracules.The D Virus has become even more sinister since it has been discovered that a mysterious evil mastermind simply known as the Ringmaster was behind the D virus. The elves have made it their personal mission to protect the remnants of humanity from the bloodthirsty Dracules.
Also discovered 10 years ago were seven dracules simply referred to in VIUS files as the seven dragons. A mysterious military power known as the 13th darkness was also discovered. It is believed that this group is an organization of assassin, mercenaries and people who simply want to hire out their skills for nefarious deeds. As of yet though their intentions remain unknown.

Which side will you choose???

~RACES~

DRACULES

There are 3 main classifications of Dracules according to their types.

Beast Form~ usually in the form of any predator animal, most typically don't have a thought in their head past bloodlust and survival. There are a few though who have developed the ability to go from their animal forms into humanoid forms and back into beast form these are referred to as shapeshifter dracules. (PM me a bio if you would like to play a shapeshifter Dracule)

Humanoid Form~ They have a human-like appearance and are almost human but look to have mutations as an effect of the D Virus. They can be cunning but typically don't act of their own accord.

Draconic Form: Sometimes theylook like dragons or can be shapeshifter Dracules transforming from their humanoid shape to their draconic shape and Vice versa. The seven dragons are draconic dracules.

The Seven Dragons

1~ Safyre~a.k.a. The Azure Dragon~ Reputed to be the oldest of all the Dracules She was a scienctist who was working on an experiment on the D virus in the early years when she got infected

pic of Safyre

2~Draakan~a.k.a. The Dragon of Sorrow~ A high level assassin with a multiple personality disorder( think gollum from LOTR) He will work for any cause for a very high price

a pic of draakan

3~Raldwyn Delamore~a.k.a. Dragonheart~ an aristocratic elegant dracule before she was infected she was a spanish nobleman's daughter. She has many resources and isn't afraid to use them.

pic of Raldwyn

4~Majora Maske~a.k.a. Dragon Mask~ A shapeshifter dracule who is an Ally of Rhonwyn De Draconis who is the commander of VIUS

pic of Majora Image

5~Alkorcron~a.k.a. The Crimson Darkness~ A giant at 6'11" he is part of the 13th darkness but no one knows what function he performs exactly

pic of Alkorcron

6~Aldriwyn-a.k.a. The Shadow~ one of the few elves who was infected by the D virus. She is reputed to be 7,622 years old.(yes she looks like a kid but she's not)

pic of Aldriwyn

7~Pandora~A lethal assassin of high caliber. She is always dressed in black or dark gray or dark red or a combo of those threecolors ( I am going to play Pandora)

a pic of Pandora

IF you want to play any of the seven dragons please PM me first

Elf Races

Elemental Elves~
Able to control one of the elements(earth,wind,fire,water) or on rare occasions two. They are the self proclaimed protectors of what is left of mankind

Wood Elves~
They have retreated into Seclusion after the infiltration of VIUS and are rarely seen nowadays.

You can also play a human character if your bringing your human character back from the previous RPG they are going to be really old men and women by now XDDD

BIOS

Name:
Nickname:
Age(or how old you look if you are playing an elf or a dracule):
Appearance(pics are awesome):
Weapons:
History:
Extras:

~RULES~

Follow all the CAA rules and Have fun :D
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Wind » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:35 pm

my character

Name: Rhonwyn De Draconis
Nickname: Little Dragon
Race: elf
History: She is the daughter of a great elf king who decided to come from his home in Ireland to live in the united states. When The D virus hit she was seperated from her family, she was found by VIUS when she was younger. The only memory she remembers of her past life is her father's face and her name.
Weapons: she carries two swords which her father gifted to her before they were seperated
Extras:She can control Fire and earth elements

pics of Rhonwyn's looks

her face and hair

her armor

this is what she looks like when she is undercover

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:01 am

Can I RP Majora Maske??? PLEAAASE?!?!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby acgifford » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Name:Cedric
Nickname:Ced
Age(or how old you look if you are playing an elf or a dracule):19
Appearance(pics are awesome): http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac45/acgifford18/Arias%20pics/Cedric.jpg
Weapons: 2 laser pistols. Hand to hand combat. 9" knife.
History:He has been fighting the dracules ever since he could hold a gun. He is the great grandson of Seth. Seth fought for VIUS 60 years ago. He hates dracules with every fiber of his being.
Extras:
acgifford

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:31 pm

Definately interested. I would like to bring back my babies, though aswell as new ones if that's alright.

Name: Nicholas de Gaulle
Nickname:Nick
Race: non Seven Dragon Draconic dracule (was a draconic in original story)
Description: Sorry....no pictures. Nick is a tall, well-built gentleman of 6' 3" and roughly 240 pounds. Although his is old, is dracule blood gives him and extended life span, so he appears to be in his mid 50s. He is eccentric, but a quieted character , wearing white shirt and vest, dress slacks, and leather dress shoes. His hair is wavy and salt and pepper colored, generally tied into a ponytail. He is dark completed and has one golden dragon eye and an intense dark green human-like one.
History:Not much is known about Nick's past, even to Nick. By the time he had regained any form of consciousness, he had been revitalized in a government laboratory. After a violent act of rage, he murdered the personel, took pieces of their names, and left. Nick worked against the virus with the Resistance movement, believing his time to be eliminated was in the future. His disease grew stronger roughly a year after joining the VIUS. Vi Lemure, his fiance at the time, was working on a gene project known as EXODUS that would reverse the affects of the D-virus. Although the program was unstable, she used it on Nick. It was partically effective by stopping and reversing some of the D-virus effects, weakening him so that he could not have the full capacity of a draconic dracule. He has since married and produced children, working in efforts to aid dracules and humans live in harmony.
Weapons:Including the power of his eye, Nick uses sheer strength and gorilla tactics to subdue his enemy. He is well versed in sword fighting.

Name: Viola de Gaulle (yep, Nick's wife! <3)
Nickname:Vi
Race:dracule
History:Viola is the daughter of a top government scientist. A protege for her late father, she has spent many years studying dracules and their various stages. During a experiment that occurred 67 years ago, her father and other collegues were murdered by the an experimental draconic dracule, DX75X ( Nick de Gaulle). Despite this fact, she was completely taken with the strange character. The dracule and the young girl formed a strong bond, became engaged, and went to aid with the VIUS. During that time, Vi dived into the legacy her father left her, a program called EXODUS, that was designed to combat the D-virus. When Nick fell into the worser stages of the D-virus, he asked her to kill him in order to stop him from hurting her and others. In a fit of passion, she activated the EXODUS project, still in development, and offered herself as the transfusion that was needed for the project. Nick did not want to jeopardize Vi's life, but she only clung to him as he began to beat her off. Finally, they embraced and let Fate take its course. EXODUS worked in the attempt to stop and reverse some of the affects of the D-virus, letting Nick become stable, but at a cost to Vi. Her blood was contaminated, turning her from a human into a odd level of dracule state. At first upset and afraid, she came to the conclusion that she was happy being a dracule if she could be with Nick. She is currently working on a new program, TITUS, which is still unsure of its objectives. Since the 60 years that have passed, she has married Nick and started a family.
Weapons: Her technology, guns, and limited dracule strength.
Description: Vi is a smaller built young woman, standing roughly at 5' 6" and weighing 130 pounds. She is fairly dark complected. Her hair is long and an unusual lavender due to age and chemical exposure, and is usually in a thick braid. She usually is wearing jeans, a lab coat dress, and boots Her eyes are now a bizarre grey-yellow from the transfusion and she has a scar across her left shoulder.

Name: Dartanian Blake de Gaulle
Nickname: Dante
Age(or how old you look if you are playing an elf or a dracule):early 20s
Appearance(pics are awesome):Again, no pictures. :( Dante is a tall, well-built man reaching near 6' and weighing 200 lbs. Like both of his parents, he is dark completed, and has his father's curly black hair and his mother's eyes. Generally, he wears slacks or jeans and a sloppy dress shirt and jacket.
Weapons:His dracule strength as well as gunslinger learned from his mother.
History:Child of Nick and Vi, Dante grew up in a loving home geared toward knowledge and acceptance. Because of this, he has a more light-hearted and playful view on life compared to that of his parents. He is currently working with his parents and having thoughts about dracule organizations.
Extras:none at the moment
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Strafe » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:35 pm

Aww... all my characters are... old... and unteenager like. That's sad... They no longer have emotional problems to write about.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Wind » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Christophe was a dracule that means he doesn't age quickly...

Wind

Postby Wind » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:55 am

Awesome Soran your characters are accepted!

Wind

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying