Sacred Fallen Angel

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Sacred Fallen Angel

Postby goldenspines » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:13 pm

GM is Wind.

Have fun and play safe!
goldenspines

Postby Wind » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:20 pm

OOC: My Co-GM is DiamondDragon

Lumen stood there, with all the gathered light about her. As the Ancient of light She had the power of all the light that existed in her world in Ancaria.
She also had a slight power over the wind and she whispered to all the heroes on the wind. " Come to me, Heroes to the place where Light gathers... You need warning of the coming storm..." She stood in the balcony of her elegantly pearlescent castle at the edge of the mortal world known as Ancaria. She knew that the mortals that existed in this world were all that stood between the utter annihilation of their world and it's peaceful continuance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ascaron heard her older sister Lumen's call to all the mortal heroes, She turned her face into the wind. She smiled at her sister's words and passed them along the wind to where other heroes would hear them. Her Sabertooth tiger Ki'tan was in her human form and spoke to her mistress saying " What is the ancient one calling for?" Ascaron replied " For warriors to do battle and protect their world from darkness and Chaos...'
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Mister » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:11 pm

"Abara Killy, Abara Killy!" Killy's eyes opened slowly, his vision was static and he could only just make out the form of a fellow Cyborg a little ways off. the sound of gunfire and cries of pain echoed all around him.

his memory log flashed in his mind and he lunged to his feet. a spray of bullets smashed next to him, driving him into cover. the cyborg who had called to him was hunkered down nearby. "Melic! what's the situation!? how long was i out?" Melic smiled and said "two days Killy." he leaned around the corner and fired down the corridor. "the orcs are advancing but their thin now! victory over this band of raiders is certain!" Melic smiled again, his robotic features contorted int he effort, "we just need another strong pu...." as Melic leaned around the corner to fire again a round shattered his skull.

Killy stared at the corpse now bleeding out oil and synthetic blood. Killy dove through the entrance and took cover next to Melic. he dragged the body around the corner and said, "the T-Energy will restore you later. i'll handle the rest."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Kuan, in her elf form, also heard Lumen's call in the wind. She knew all too well what the oncoming storm was. "Kit'la......" she mumbled. A bright light engulfed her, and she transformed into a seraphim with white armor. "My arch enemy....." she whispered as she took to the skies.

Meanwhile, At an evil looking castle in the high mountains, Kit'la sat on a throne, with her dark phoenix Cardeem beside her. She smiled wickedly.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Forenz was in her library looking at a book on Socrates.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby acgifford » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:48 am

-Kiernan-
Kiernan sat on a rock by the twighlight shroud river and stared into it. He always came to this place to get away from his ever so important parrents and their friends. He hated the chaos of it all. It was great being rich and powerful but sometimes it just got to be to much for him. A gentle breeze blew past him and he thought he heard a voice. A womans voice. No...that couldnt be. another breeze blew past and he listened. This is what he heard:

" Come to me, Heroes to the place where Light gathers... You need warning of the coming storm..."

His eyes widened. Had he really just heard that? The place where light gathers? Comming storm? What does she mean if I really just heard that. He looked down contemplating. He decided to return to the mansion.

As he walked back he couldnt stop thinking about it. Who was she? What was going on? He returned to his house and went to his room without a word to anyone. He layed down on his bed and continued to contemplate what happened. Soon he fell fast asleep.
acgifford

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:07 am

OOC: Sheesh, I'm never good at playing a bad guy! XP If anyone wants to take over as the Seriphim of Caeos (Kit'la) Just PM Me!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:44 am

-Killy-

the bodies of the attacking orcs littered the ground behind him. he ejected the clip from his rifle and reloaded with a fallen clip form an enemy. he walked form the temple to check the surrounding area.

as he entered the unfiltered outside air, his hearing sensors caught the faint whisper of a woman's voice upon the wind. but his sensors detected no enemy element in the area. he threw his rifle to his shoulder and spun about. searching for this unseen speaker.

after a few moments passed and the voice vanished, he straitened and lowered his rifle. he placed a hand to his right ear, "replay recording date XXX-90XX-73X" his voice was not deep, but somewhat mechanical. in his ears he could hear the voice again.

" Come to me, Heroes to the place where Light gathers... You need warning of the coming storm..."

Killy grimaced, and whispered "Mother." the Temple Guardians, sense their mutation into Cyborgs had referred to the Seraphim's as Mothers. the one who had placed them in authority and defense of the T-energy.

returning to the recent battle ground, he striped the bodies of his enemies and allies, harvesting any T-Energy he needed for his journey and all the ammunition usable for his weapons. after restocking he promptly left the Temple and began running at an extreme rate.

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:57 am

Kuan landed beside Lumen. "You calling the heroes to warn about Kit'la...aren't you.?" she asked quietly.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:51 am

Diamond Dragon (post: 1421935) wrote:Kuan landed beside Lumen. "You calling the heroes to warn about Kit'la...aren't you.?" she asked quietly.

Lumen looked at Kuan with an almost exhausted look and said " Yes my little sister I am... For times past we haven't interfered in the dealings of humans so much that they are destroying themselves. I need to assist in any way I can without damaging the balance further. You should help to restore the balance too... But I will understand if you don't because sometimes that isn't in your nature." She stood and walked towards the open air balcony and stood next to the railing. She decided and then spoke to Kuan " If you could convince our sister from her persistence in her evil then all might be saved. T-Energy was not meant for this purpose... We were entrusted with it's safety long ago and we were overly confident that the high elves would care for it in the same way we had taken care of it. I am the oldest of all of us... Some times I feel very ageless sometimes I feel like my existence has been far too long... either way though I will not let the mortal people of this plane fall while I still have breath in my body.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: this is directed towards your Character AC

Ascaron ran into the mortal villages with Ki'tan. She ran just to feel the wind on her face. She came upon a sleepy little village, She transformed into the guise of an Elf and so did Ki'tan. They both were very elegantly beautiful, Ascaron knocked on a door and said " I was wondering if my companion and I could get some lodging for the night?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Wind

Postby rocklobster » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:53 am

Forenz heard the call and swooped in on Lumen's conversation. "Sorry to interrupt. I was so engrossed in what I was reading that I lost track of time." she apologized.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wind » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:56 am

Lumen smiled at Forenz and said " It is all right..." She looked at Forenz and sighed. She never wished to put this much on any of her younger sisters and said " Your sister Kuan and I were just talking..." She could feel Forenz tenseness at Kuan's prescense but didn't do anything to prevent it

Wind

Postby acgifford » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:58 am

There was a knock at the door and the butler came to the door. The girl said she needed lodgeing.
"I must ask the masters of the House." he said."Pardon me a moment."
After some time, the butler emerged and said to the girl, "They will agree to it if you can pay a some and iif you arent any trouble." He looked at the girls expectantly.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:01 pm

acgifford (post: 1421961) wrote:There was a knock at the door and the butler came to the door. The girl said she needed lodgeing.
"I must ask the masters of the House." he said."Pardon me a moment."
After some time, the butler emerged and said to the girl, "They will agree to it if you can pay a some and iif you arent any trouble." He looked at the girls expectantly.

Ascaron smiled at the butler and said " Will this be enough.." She handed him a piece of gold about the size of a silver dollar. Ki'tan looked at her mistress suspressing the desire to smile. Gold was easily found in the realm of Light where Lady Lumen held her residence, It was all a matter of gathering up a little traveling money. Ascaron looked at the butler again and smiled.

Wind

Postby acgifford » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:08 pm

The butler's eye widened. "Y-yes..t-thats plenty." He said stuttering and took the gold piece. "Right this way." The butler lead the way to a large beautifully furbished room with 2 large beds in it. "I hope this will sufice." He said as he glanced at the women
acgifford

Postby Wind » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:14 pm

acgifford (post: 1421972) wrote:The butler's eye widened. "Y-yes..t-thats plenty." He said stuttering and took the gold piece. "Right this way." The butler lead the way to a large beautifully furbished room with 2 large beds in it. "I hope this will sufice." He said as he glanced at the women

Ascaron smiled again at the butler and tossed him another gold piece about the same size as the other one " That one is for you for your good service thus far...that and the perfect room..." Ki'tan smirked at her mistress and said " Thank you for the wonderful room..."

Wind

Postby acgifford » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:17 pm

The butler was stunned when he got the tip and quickly hid it away in his pocket. "Have a good evening ladies." He said as he bowed to them and left them to their room.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:40 pm

OOC: I am going to move on to the next morning

Ascaron sat in the chair near the balcony of the room and sighed in contentment. There was no reason that she couldn't enjoy herself a bit. She fell asleep in the chair.

She woke up the next morning with a bit of kink in her back from wearing her armor. She must have been pretty tired and she was wondering where she could rustle up something to eat in this place. She pulled out her most elegant gown from her pack and put it on. She walked out her door and found the lady of the house waiting for her.

OOC: this is what Ascaron and Ki'tan look like in their elf disguises

Ki'tan
Ascaron in Armor
Ascaron's face and hair

Wind

Postby acgifford » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:19 pm

Kiernana's mother Elencia greeted her guests kindly. "Good morning and how was your sleep? Shall we go down for breakfast?"

-Kiernan-

Kiernan awoke the next morning feeling very out of sorts. He had slept over the covers fully clothed. He let out a sigh and stretched. He got himself ready for the day and left his room. As he walked down the hall he noticed his mother talking to some women he did not recognize. Who, by the gods, are they? he thought.

As he passed by he couldnt help but notice that the women were quite pretty. Esspecialy the one who seemed to be in charge over the other. He made eye contact with the leader. Her gaze took his breath away. He did his best to shake off the feeling, but he could not escape her eyes.
acgifford

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Kuan sighed. "Many times i have reasoned with Kit'la, and every time she has rejected reason. I have never been able to convince her!"
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:34 pm

-Killy-

Killy arrived at the edge of a small village, slowing to a more normal and regulated walk. he quickly found his presence rejected by the human and elven residents. they pummeled him with stone and sticks, hit him with shovels and hammers, driving him away. he was an imbalance of nature in their minds, an abomination.

Killy did not retaliate, they were no threat to him, and he felt no pain at their attacks. he retreated to the woods outside town, and snuck in when they had dispersed. he entered a mansion near the outskirts of town, hoping to find someone to get information from.

OOC: this is your manison i guess AC

Mister

Postby acgifford » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:41 am

Mister (post: 1422029) wrote:-Killy-

Killy arrived at the edge of a small village, slowing to a more normal and regulated walk. he quickly found his presence rejected by the human and elven residents. they pummeled him with stone and sticks, hit him with shovels and hammers, driving him away. he was an imbalance of nature in their minds, an abomination.

Killy did not retaliate, they were no threat to him, and he felt no pain at their attacks. he retreated to the woods outside town, and snuck in when they had dispersed. he entered a mansion near the outskirts of town, hoping to find someone to get information from.

OOC: this is your manison i guess AC

One of the servants saw the temple guardian enter the house. She was quite startled by his appearance. What was he doing barging in on private recidence.

"E-escuse me sir..." stuttered the young maid. "What are you doing in here? Y-you havent been invited here." She looked back and forth quickly looking for someone else to help her with the strange univited guest.

OOC:Sorry if my posts sound awkward.lol. Not used to playing an entire house hold.
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Mister » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:54 pm

-Killy-

Killy's gaze leveled on the young maid. he turned to her and spoke, "Seraphims.... where can i find them? where are the Mothers?" Killy put both hands on his rifle, "Speak!" was all he said, his slightly mechanical tone gave the impression that he was hurried.

Mister

Postby acgifford » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:20 am

The maid stuttered, "I-I dont know! Please...I dont understand what you want." She backed up towards the stairs. "I dont now how to help you...Please. If you need lodging...I'm sure the master would be willing to give it." She said nervously as she watched him closely.
acgifford

Postby Mister » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:23 pm

Killy registered fear in this woman's voice and eyes, he knew better than to cause such a scene. but his mission was important and he had to find the Seraphims.

slowly, more calmly he lowered his rifle and said, "take me to your master so that i may speak with him."

Mister

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:54 pm

ooc: Looks like I let this one get away from me. EEP! Uh, could someone PM me?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wind » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:48 am

acgifford (post: 1422001) wrote:Kiernan's mother Elencia greeted her guests kindly. "Good morning and how was your sleep? Shall we go down for breakfast?"

-Kiernan-

Kiernan awoke the next morning feeling very out of sorts. He had slept over the covers fully clothed. He let out a sigh and stretched. He got himself ready for the day and left his room. As he walked down the hall he noticed his mother talking to some women he did not recognize. Who, by the gods, are they? he thought.

As he passed by he couldnt help but notice that the women were quite pretty. Esspecialy the one who seemed to be in charge over the other. He made eye contact with the leader. Her gaze took his breath away. He did his best to shake off the feeling, but he could not escape her eyes.

Ascaron looked at Kiernan as she spoke to his mother " I and my servant had a good night's sleep... by the way I don't believe introductions were made, I am lady Ascaron and this is my maid servant Ki'tan." She smiled at Kiernan and said " Hello... If you are going to stare at me like that, you might wanna paint a picture it would last longer..." She smiled again and said to his mother " Where can I get a good breakfast around here..."

DiamondDragon wrote:Kuan sighed. "Many times i have reasoned with Kit'la, and every time she has rejected reason. I have never been able to convince her!"
Lumen smiled at her younger sister " And that is where you have told the truth exactly... So, I must do what I must do to protect the people I am supposed to protect from harm...even if it means taking action against one of the oldest of our race..." Lumen sighed, Times like these and making these decisions made her feel worn and stretched thin beyond her years.

Wind

Postby Wind » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:50 am

OOC: Mister my character Ascaron is a Seraphim in disguise you could have your character recognise her as a seraphim if you would like to

Wind

Postby Wind » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:38 pm

OOC: sorry for the triple post this is for you rocklobster I figured you could rescue a damsel in distress

IC: The girl took off running through the woods, she could hear the sounds of the people searching for her behind her. She stumbled and tripped over a tree root and sighed when she looked at her bruised and bleeding knees. She kept going and then she ran into someone standing in front of her in the shadowy light of the forest.

Wind

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:14 am

Forenz saw the girl. "Hello there, need any help?" he asked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying