Sacred Fallen Angel

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby acgifford » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:57 pm

-Kiernan-

Everything happened so fast that Kiernan didnt have time to do anything. Suddenly Ki'tan lept into action saving Ascoran. It was then that he noticed Ascaron was wounded. The Huntress left as soon as she came. Kiernan ran to Ascaron's side to help her. "Ascaron..." he tried to help her to a sitting position. He wasnt sure what to do. "A-are you ok?" no...thats stupid! he thought. He looked at her wound. It was deep. He grimaced slightly at the sight of it. He looked back at her face to see if she was alright.
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Wind » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:00 pm

[color="Magenta"]Ascaron smiled weakly at Kiernan seeing the concern on his face " Kiernan I am not gonna be able to keep my promise to your mother for a while..." She shuddered as she broke down in sobs because of the pain " I need you to stitch the wound Kiernan please..." Ki'tan removed her armor and found the damage to be fairly exstensive. Ascaron sighed and said " I am sorry I dragged both of you into this... This should be my battle alone..." She coughed and spit out some blood. She looked at Kiernan deep in his eyes and [/color][color="Red"]saw that he was concerned, scared and clueless as to what to do. She sighed and smiled at his youth in age and mind. Her body was so scarred she'd had worse than this and lived. " Ki'tan..." Ki'tan was right there beside her mistress " Why did you disobey my orders to stay with Kiernan's mother..." Ki'tan smiled and said " I am glad I did or you and I would be having to share an afterlife..." Ascaron gave a weak laugh at that and Ki'tan[/color] [color="Magenta"]intructed Kiernan. " I need you stitch up her wounds please because i am going to have to return to my Tiger form in case that creature returns..." Ki'tan grabbed a blanket from Ascaron's horse and covered her up with it so her wounds could be examined and she could still maintain modesty. Ki'tan rolled Ascaron on her good side and realized that Ascaron had passed out. She thought that is good she is a bear to stitch when she is awake... still have that scar where she bit me... [/color][color="Red"]Ki'tan looked at Kiernan and said " grab the waterbottle off the horse and see that green pouch on ascaron's belt, put a pinch of that powder in the water and then pour it over the wounds. Then go in the Purple pouch which should have a bone needle and a good amount of thread in it... do you know how to stitch wounds??" Ki'tan looked and realized the wound went through Ascaron's shoulder and it had several lacerations around it " This is a cursed wound but that powder you put in the water should take care of it..." Kitan transformed back into her tiger form and waited and watched carefully as Kiernan took care of her mistress.[/color]
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby acgifford » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:02 am

-Kiernan-

Kiernan looked at Ascaron and frowned at her words. " I dont need protecting." he said touching her face gently. She shuddered from the pain of her wounds. He gritted his teeth. He couldnt didnt how to deal with someone in pain. Just then Ki'tan began to talk to her mistress. Kiernan found it touching in a way. Ki'tan was almost like a...no..yes..a mother to Ascaron. The tone in her voice. Her expression. They all seemed motherly.

Ki'tan turned to Kiernan and asked him to perform a few tasks to help Ascaron. She wanted him to stitch her up?! What?! He looked at her wound again and he swallowed hard. He could not deal with blood. I'm no doctor. Who does she think she is? he thought. He starred at Ki'tan wondering if she would change her mind. Of course she wouldnt. he looked down a moment then grabbed the things needed. He did as she told him. He poured the strange mixture over her wound and watched.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:56 pm

OOC: sorry if that last post was a wall of text AC :D

The wound fizzed as a strange grayish smoke came out of it and then it finally stopped bleeding. Ascaron shuddered violently as the watery mixture worked its cleansing on her wound. Ki'tan checked the work that Kiernan had done and then she said " We need to find a place to set up camp.... Kiernan you did really well."Ki'tan felt it was safe enough to transform out of her tiger form and she did. " Could you lead Ascaron's horse while I carry her on my horse..." Ki'tan looked at Kiernan who seemed to be a little bit dazed and said " Kiernan you really did well... Just breathe and you will be all right ok..." She picked up Ascaron like she weighed either nothing or hardly anything, She hopped on the horse who decided to be a little bit skittery. She whispered to it in a language as ancient as Ki'tan herself was or even older and the horse calmed down.

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Wind

Postby acgifford » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:43 pm

-Kiernan-

Kiernan backed up in surprise. He watched Ascaron writhe at a loss as to what to do. He took a deep breath and looked at Ki'tan. She turned back to her human form and assured Kiernan that he was alright. Ki'tan's horse was skittery but she calmed it easily. Strange. He followed her intructions and lead the horse behind Ki'tan. Kiernan was still dazed as they set up camp.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:58 pm

Ki'tan looked at Kiernan, he looked tired and wondered laughingly how he would feel after about 100 years of sleepless nights. " So, Kiernan would you be willing to sit by Ascaron while I go gather wood for a fire and some comfortable foliage for the bed rolls?" Ascaron was on a blanket on the ground and suddenly sat bolt upright reaching for Kiernan. She clung. She was obiviously dreaming but it was a very bad nightmare.

Wind

Postby acgifford » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:09 pm

-Kiernan-

Kiernan nodded at Ki'tan. "No problem." he said almost dead sounding. He knelt beside her and suddenly she sat bolt upright and latched onto him. He was quite strattled by this. He hugged her back though. He figured there was something wrong and she needed comfort. Not that he minded though. "Are you ok?" he asked cautiosly.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Ascaron opened her eyes and looked at him, She sighed and said " Could I have some water please, Kiernan." She cried silent tears, She was worse off than she was letting anyone know and she know exactly who her attacker was but she didn't say cause she didn't want to worry her companions " Where is Ki'tan??" She felt like she'd had a large boulder dropped on her head and it hurt. She realized she had been clinging to Kiernan and blushed a bit.

Wind

Postby acgifford » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:08 pm

-Kiernan-

Kiernan nodded and let go of her. He walked over to Ascaron's horse and retrieved a canteen. He then brought it over to Ascaron and handed it to her. He smiled slightly as he gave it to her. " There you are." he said quietly. "How are you feeling?" He wasnt sure how to act around her after what happened. He was out of his comfort zone.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Ascaron looked at him and said " First of all... I will be all right..." As if to betray her words a shudder of pain crossed her body and she laughed under breath " What you can do to help me is sit here and talk to me while Ki'tan finishes her chores for the camp." She glanced around and then took a drink of water. She was feeling incredibly weak and hungry " Is there something to eat around here..." She laughed weakly and smiled at Kiernan trying to be brave but hurting incredibly badly.

Wind

Postby acgifford » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:21 pm

-Kiernan-

Kiernan watched as she grimaced. He knew she was worse off than she said.

"Sure. Yeah." he went over to his horse and retrieved a loaf of bread. " Here you are." he ripped off a piece and handed it to her.

He felt very odd. He wasnt sure who he was anymore.

OOC: XDDD Thats how I'm feeling abut posting for this carrie.XDD
acgifford

Postby Nami » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:59 am

~Dryad~

The scent of blood carried on the wind, it swifted up the Dryads nose and she shuddered. "The blood of a Seraphim" she murmured, "ancient seals unleashed." she jumped out of the tree, nearly 60 feet in the air and landed without the slightest sound on the padded ground of the forest. Tai'Isha moved quickly through the underbrush, her dark skin helping her blend in. She slipped silently through the forest and to the edge, she hesitated. She had never left this forest, not once.

Tai'isha put one foot outside the forest and then the next, wincing as the sun beat on her. She instantly wished to go back to the cool darkness of her wood. But someone was wounded, Seraphim or not, it was her sacred duty to help all those in need. Tai'isha swallowed her fear and ran as fast as she could through the tall grass, following the scent of blood. She stopped short when she found the campsite and peered through the grass, her huge black eyes taking in everything. She narrowed them slightly as she watched Kiernan, he was obviously a little boy compared to the woman.

Tai'isha knew he was a high elf, an enemy of her race, but she couldn't stand by and do nothing, slowly she circled the camp and peered through the brush. 'Alright, just do it' Fear clung to her like a blanket, but she stepped out behind Kiernan, silently. Her bare feet made not a sound and she approached the two.

----

~High Elf~

Key had ridden his horse far along the road, when his ears picked up the rustling sound of movement. He jumped off his horse and took on a hunters crouch, slipping silently through the grass. What was out there. His eyes shifted over the landscape and he spotted movement (Ki'Tan) He narrowed his golden eyes and went back to his horse, he swung up and road farther off, apparently he had found someone, but he would not make his presence known.

Key took up camp just inside the huge forest and lay down on the green foliage.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Wind » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Ki'tan was doing her patrol around the camp when she caught an alien scent in her nostrils. She wasn't sure what it was, but it was definitely different and she hoped that it wasn't an enemy. She knew that she needed to stay sharp she had already almost failed once she wasn't about to fail again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ascaron saw the Dryad and said " Welcome to our camp as meager as it is and you look hungry..." Ascaron weakly held out her portion of bread to the Dryad not wanting her to be afraid to approach them " I am Ascaron who are you??"

Wind

Postby acgifford » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:11 am

-Kiernan-

Kiernan suddenly became aware of a Dryad approaching them. Ascaron adressed her. Kiernan watched the dryad closely.
acgifford

Postby Nami » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:24 am

~Dryad~

Tai'Isha blinked, her big eyes narrowed, shaking her head she knelt next to Ascaron, she spoke in her native tongue and realized they wouldn't understand, instead she switched to common tongue. "You...are injured?" she said slowly, "I..can smell...it." her dark skinned hand reached out and touched Ascaron. An eyebrow quirked and she glanced at Kiernan.

"Baby Elf should move, so a real medic can work." she pulled out a pouch and placed it on the ground, pulling out a bowl and herbs. "I know..what will help. Seraphim." she said, keeping her eyes on her work, half-expecting the High Elf to yank a blade out on her.

------

~High Elf~

Key was used to soft, comfortable beds and getting everything he needed when he needed it, and right now he needed water, but he had drank all of the last supply. "Well no choice." he muttered, he would have to explore the woods, they were dangerous and he knew it but, he needed water no matter what and without another thought he slipped into the dark wood.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby acgifford » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:43 am

-Kiernan-

Kiernan watched the strange Dryad interract with Ascaron. Strange. She wanted to help. She then turned to him with a rather insulting comment and then prepared to to work on Ascaron. Kiernan quickly grabbed her wrist as she pulled some items out. He looked at her seriously. "Can you really help her? If you can, be sure that you aren't trying to fool me. If you hurt her I will kill you myself." he said in a quiet but cold voice. He starred into her strange eyes for a moment and then released her abruptly to let her work. Kiernan loved her. If this Dryad could help, he would take the chance. He was silent as he watched her work. His eyes kept falling on Ascaron. Worry was evident in his eyes.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Ascaron looked at the exchange between the dryad and Kiernan. She thought the whole thing either a product of blood loss or just plain craziness. " Umm... Kiernan... would you please check on Ki'tan I bet she is beside herself with Worry and Guilt..." She sighed and said in the Dryad's native language " Thank you for your Help Mistress of the Trees..." Mistress of the Trees was a term of respect for the Dryads, and Ascaron knew that because one of her friends long ago was a dryad.
~~~~~~~~~
Ki'tan paced back and forth just beyond the camp, Snarling and growling to herself in her tiger form and she was angry at herself for not listening to her better instincts.

Wind

Postby Nami » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:52 am

~Dryad~

She stared at Kiernan, and cocked her head, she could sense the feelings he had for this Seraphim and it boggled her, but she nodded. "I will help, I would never hurt another being." she turned her gaze to Ascaron, with a bow of her head Tai'Isha acknowledged the term. "I am most honored." she murmured, blending the medicine.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby rocklobster » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:28 pm

ooc: I think I'm lost again. Hey Wind, can you have your character's evil twin meet up with us?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby acgifford » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:57 pm

-Kiernan-

Kiernan smiled slightly the smile not reaching his eyes as he starred at Ascaron. "Thank you." he said quietly to the Dryad.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:37 pm

OOC: No problem Rock
Arila watched as they walked into the town and she bumped into a girl that was a mirror image of her and they both looked at each other in shock.
~~~~~~~~
Ki'tan came up to Kiernan and said " She is wary of the dryad, but understand if you don't give dryads respect like Ascaron is doing... I mean think about we are surrounded by trees." Ki'tan was still in her cat form and said " She sent you over here to check on me didn't she??"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ascaron sighed as the dryad's herbs took a bit of a numbing effect on the wound and she said in Dryad language " What's your name you look familiar...."

Wind

Postby Nami » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:54 am

~Dryad~

She did not respond to Kiernan but placed the medicine on the wound and then proceded to pull out a needle and a hair-thin piece of thread. Tai'Isha glanced at Ascaron as she threaded the needle. "My name, is like all names, given to me for the single purpose of being identifiable." she leaned over Ascaron and examined the wound, "otherwise, what is a name?" her eyes met the Serapim's. "I shall tell you my name, if you shall not spread it to your companions." her black eyes glanced to the area where she knew Ki'tan and Kiernan were.

"I am Tai'Isha." she murmured, so low that only Ascaron could hear, with a swift hand flick the needle penetrated the skin and she slipped it easily to close the wound, she murmured a incantation over the wound and a thin layer of skin sealed over the stitchse. "Seraphim, this is not permenant you should not move around, it will keep you until you heal." she sat up and stowed the things back in her bag.

-----

~High Elf~

He knew it had been a stupid idea, but he had done it anyway and now he was running away from one a most dangerous enemy. His long legs carried him like a gazelle through the thick foliage and he burst out from the forest and into the tall grass. If he had been a human, he probably would be screaming.

Key had more self-control than that, he lunged through the grass as a deep snarl echoed out of the wood. Key didn't stop running, and suddenly he slammed into someone.

OOC: Kiernan XDD to make things interesting. You can make Kiernan know Key or not, either way it works for me ^^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Wind » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:40 am

Ascaron smiled at the Seraphim and said " I heal quicker than you realize... as far as your name I am going to continue calling you mistress of the trees so i don't accidently say your name in front of my companions..."

Wind

Postby rocklobster » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Sorry I took so long.
The Archangel said "Your doppelganger, I presume?" with a coy smirk.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wind » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:59 pm

it's okay rocklobster

Arila nodded and grabbed a hold of her twin. " What are you doing??"" her twin said and samcked her up side the head

Wind

Postby rocklobster » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:39 pm

"Why did you frame your sister?" Forensic asked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby acgifford » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:38 am

Nami (post: 1432086) wrote:~High Elf~

He knew it had been a stupid idea, but he had done it anyway and now he was running away from one a most dangerous enemy. His long legs carried him like a gazelle through the thick foliage and he burst out from the forest and into the tall grass. If he had been a human, he probably would be screaming.

Key had more self-control than that, he lunged through the grass as a deep snarl echoed out of the wood. Key didn't stop running, and suddenly he slammed into someone.

OOC: Kiernan XDD to make things interesting. You can make Kiernan know Key or not, either way it works for me ^^

-Kiernan-

Kiernan looked at Ki'tan and nodded slowly. "Why are you weary of the dryad Ki'tan?" asked Kiernan.

Suddenly out of no where someone came flying into him knocking him to the ground. "Who in the-" said Kiernan as he hoisted the Elf off of him. He was stunned for a moment. Was it actualy-? No..it couldnt be.

"K-Key?!" he stuttered and surprise. Kiernan stumbled to his feet and attempted to assist his long lost friend.

OOC: LOL thanks Nami!!!
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Nami » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:37 am

OOC: You're Welcome XDD I thought it would be amusing.

Ic:

~High Elf~

Key stared up at his friend, certainly he had been following Kiernan, but he couldn't tell him that. Key grinned and took Kiernan's hand, hoisting himself up onto his feet.

"Kiernan!" he hugged him, "my brother, how are things?" he looked at Ki'tan and arched a brow. "What are you doing with... that." he glanced at Kiernan. "Is it a cat?" he whispered.

------

~Dryad~

Tai'Isha nodded, "I know you do." she stayed crouching by Ascaron's side. "Thank you, I appreciate your courtesy." she cocked her head, "out of curiosity... my lady, what are you doing with a High-Blood?"

OOC: What she calls; "High elves" XD
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Wind » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Ki'tan Hissed at Key and said " I am a cat that can bite your head off... so watch that tone with me..." Ki'tan looked at Kiernan and said " You know him??"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ascaron looked at Tai'Isha and said " I thought he was human.... My senses must be dulled in my old age, huh mistress of the trees?" She laughed a raspy laugh that caused her to cough out a large amount of blood

Wind

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying