Sacred Fallen Angel

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby acgifford » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:47 pm

The woman looked at Ki'tan and then to Ascaron. "Alright." She said nervously. "Thank you. Be careful Kiernan." tears ran down her face as she hugged her son. "I love you my son." she said sobbing. She let go of her son and looked at him trying to control her tears. "Goodbye Kiernan. Be safe." she said with weight in her words.

-Kiernan-
Kiernan didnt know what to do about his sobbing mother. He merely patted her back trying to comfort her. "I'll be carefull mother. Goodbye." he backed away from her and walked out of of the front door.

kiernan felt guilty for leaving his mother that way, but knew he had work to do.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:51 pm

OOC: Need a villain post please now

IC: Ascaron went outside and got on her horse Shadow and For the first time she felt wierd leaving Ki'tan somewhere when she went on alone. She looked at Kiernan and sighed. He was just a baby by her races standards and yet he was cute. She looked at His mother and thought of the time she thought she could just be normal. " She will be safe in Ki'tan's hands no need to worry..."
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby acgifford » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:59 pm

-Kiernan-

Kiernan looked at Ascaron and nodded. "Thanks." He got on his horse put his packs on his horse and mounted her. Ascaron was acting strangely. He felt kinda odd being alone with her. He wasnt quite sure what to say.

-Kit'la-
Her voice range clearly in Huntress' thoughts. " What have you found out? Are you close to them now? I must find out what she has planned."
acgifford

Postby Wind » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:08 pm

~The Huntress~

She called in her mind and said " Yes mistress I am close to them now do you want me to attack them or follow them...?"

~Ascaron~
"You're welcome I know how it feels to worry about people you care about..."

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Wind

Postby acgifford » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:46 am

-Kit'la-
Her cool voice came to the Huntress and said,"Follow them. For now. Keep close but not to close."

-Kiernan-

Kiernan was quiet. He promted his horse foward and they were on their way.
acgifford

Postby Mister » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:48 am

OOC: and now the revival of my char! *heavenly light shines* HE LIVES!

Killy had remained remained out of the way as the group conversed and moved about. now that the Mother was leaving he walked calmly through the door and said, "Great Mother, i will accompany you." he slung his rifle over his back, and stepped up beside Ascaron.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Nami » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:42 am

OOC: I'm so not sure what to do...so here I go.

~Dryad~

The forest bends its waving branches into the wind, asking for a chance to fly, if only they had wings, but their bark and branches are firm to the ground because of the thick tree-roots that go deep into the dark soil of the earth. They wiggle and grind and break off into different sections firming their hold on the Tree. With a sigh the wind stops and the trees are still again, down below the canopy of trees the greenery hides many a secret in its dark thickness. Two glowing eyes, nearly invisible to the rest of the world peer out from the underbrush as the creature stalks the unsuspecting prey.

From high above, two dark onyx's watch the flickering movements, knowing that soon enough there will be a chase and then...blood. She turns her eyes away, not wanting to watch it though she knows it will come to pass. The wind gives a steady gust and she sniffs the air. Something strange is blowing in, her eyes snap open and she searches the ground. She is camouflaged from the rest of the eyes. It is her nature and her being.

Tai'Isha let her eyes flit over the forest, she didn't see anything, but she could smell the intruder in these woods. She fitted an arrow to her bow, they would not survive the night.

-----

~High Elf~

Key sat alone in his room, on the window seat, enjoying the last rays of sunlight as they glinted off the white and gold temple the priests and he resided in. His golden hair glistened and shimmered as the orange hues took a hold of his hair. He smiled and turned the page.

His peace was broken by a tap on the door, he didn't look up.

"Come in." he murmured.

"Sir?" a messenger stood in the doorway, looking cold as stone, though underneath Key could feel all the shakiness, after all, Key was one of the most talented and powerful High Elves in the land.

"Yes?"

"...Lord Kiernan...has left."

Key blinked but didn't look up, "left? what do you mean?"

"He left with a strange woman...some servants overheard them, sir. He is going on a quest or something of the sort...with a Seraphim." The messenger was positively quaking on the inside now.

"...what?" Key lifted his blonde head, revealing his sharp gold eyes, "a seraphim? Do you speak the truth?"

"Yes my lord."

Key pondered this and then leapt up, "pack my things, I am to follow them!"

"But...my lord.." The messenger quavered.

"Now! Or I shall have your head." Key brushed past him coldly and marched down the hall, he had to see this...for himself.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Wind » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:48 am

OOC: This is awesomeness Nami and Mister Glad you are back

Ascaron was about to ride away on her horse when she was stopped by a Temple guardian begging to accompany them. Ascaron spoke and said " Yes you may travel with us... What is your name, Guardian?"

Ki'tan walked and paced back and forth in the front room of Kiernan's house knowing that she had to obey her mistress's wishes but she didn't like leaving her mistress unprotected, She had been protecting her back for over 2000 years so it didn't sit well with her when she didn't like it when Ascaron went off on her own.

The Huntress had recieved her dark mistress's orders and followed the Seraphim and the humans closely. She noticed that the Seraphim's Shapeshifter wasn't with them. She told her mistress that fact. Mistress, the Seraphim's trained bodyguard isn't with her right now... any change on your orders?

Wind

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:03 pm

ooc: um, you guys are forgetting me!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Mister » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:31 pm

OOC: and you are? lol just kidding rock.

Killy fell to one knee and said, "mother, i am a Temple Guardian, changed by the T-Energy from human to cyborg. but i am faulty, Mother. i hear things no other Guardian can hear. a voice, calling to me, a plea for heros. my name is Abara Killy, i am second to the High Guardian Abara Yuu."

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Wind » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:40 pm

rocklobster (post: 1427261) wrote:ooc: um, you guys are forgetting me!

OOC: I haven't forgotten you I just was waiting for you to post again... or did I miss it???

Mister wrote:Killy fell to one knee and said, "mother, i am a Temple Guardian, changed by the T-Energy from human to cyborg. but i am faulty, Mother. i hear things no other Guardian can hear. a voice, calling to me, a plea for heros. my name is Abara Killy, i am second to the High Guardian Abara Yuu."

Ascaron smiled at the term mother she didn't know why the temple guardians had adopted that term for her kind but she liked " You are not defective, Abara Killy you are hearing the voice of one of the high mothers she needs help and if you join us you will be able to help her..." Ascaron felt a deep disturbing sense of evil in the air. She didn't like it but she acted if nothing was wrong.

~The Huntress~
Awaiting further orders from her dark mistress she rode after the Seraphim and The mortals, laughing at their ignorance of her prescence

Wind

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:39 am

ooc: I did. We're on our way to the town.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wind » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:30 pm

OOC: I am sorry Rocky I didn't mean to miss it

IC: Arila followed Forenz in the direction she lead and said " So how old are you?"

Wind

Postby acgifford » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Wind (post: 1427221) wrote:OOC: This is awesomeness Nami and Mister Glad you are back

Ascaron was about to ride away on her horse when she was stopped by a Temple guardian begging to accompany them. Ascaron spoke and said " Yes you may travel with us... What is your name, Guardian?"

Ki'tan walked and paced back and forth in the front room of Kiernan's house knowing that she had to obey her mistress's wishes but she didn't like leaving her mistress unprotected, She had been protecting her back for over 2000 years so it didn't sit well with her when she didn't like it when Ascaron went off on her own.

The Huntress had recieved her dark mistress's orders and followed the Seraphim and the humans closely. She noticed that the Seraphim's Shapeshifter wasn't with them. She told her mistress that fact. Mistress, the Seraphim's trained bodyguard isn't with her right now... any change on your orders?

Wind (post: 1427553) wrote:OOC: I haven't forgotten you I just was waiting for you to post again... or did I miss it???

Ascaron smiled at the term mother she didn't know why the temple guardians had adopted that term for her kind but she liked " You are not defective, Abara Killy you are hearing the voice of one of the high mothers she needs help and if you join us you will be able to help her..." Ascaron felt a deep disturbing sense of evil in the air. She didn't like it but she acted if nothing was wrong.

~The Huntress~
Awaiting further orders from her dark mistress she rode after the Seraphim and The mortals, laughing at their ignorance of her prescence

-Kiernan-

Kiernan took notice of the strange figure and watched the strange scene unfold in front of him. It appear that a new warrior had joined them. Everything was beginning to feel very alien to him.

Kiernan looked around him at the scenary. He felt odd. Like someone was watching them. He tried to shake feeling but he couldnt. He continued to scan the scenary about them.

-Kit'la-

"Huntress...." she thought to her servant, "Try and pick them off one by one. Do whatever it takes to stop them. But do not be caught."
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Mister » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Killy stood and said, "Mother, i will accompany you till death. instruct me."

Mister

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:44 am

"My heart started beating before this world was even finished." said Forenz. "We angels were the first thing God ever created."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Nami » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:57 am

OOC: Thanks Wind

~Dryad~

Poised like a panther high above the prey, Tai'Isha watched silently, she hadn't spotted them yet but she knew they were near by, deftly she leapt from her treebranch to another, no sound followed her as she slid down the branch, her fingers holding the notched arrow steady. Her black eyes finally caught the movement, about five miles away, she could see them. They were close to her forest, she growled deeply in her throat. They would not come closer. She jumped to another tree for a better advantage, if they arrived...they would die. She sat still, her body becoming like that of a tree, steady, no movements and she waited as the whistling of the birds flew around her.

--------

~High Elf~

Never before had any Elf packed so fast, within seconds of his messengers arrival, Key was on his horse with his bag and ready to leave. Only one thing stopped him. One of the Elderly priests of the Order who had raised him.

"Be careful my son, because the path you choose is treacherous and fraught with turmoil and danger. I have foreseen it." The Elf's voice was still strong, and there really was no age showing, except his eyes, in his eyes Key saw centuries of time flying by, knowledge locked safely away in an impenetrable mind. Key smiled down at the older Elf.

"I will be careful, Milord, have no fear for me. I am strong and ready to take on any danger."

The elf nodded, but his eyes were saddened, "I too, once thought as you did." He said calmly, "I was once eager to go out into the world and make a name for myself. But I learned the hard way that the world is not our toy." He sighed and stepped away from the gorgeous white stallion that stood stock still, awaiting his masters commands. Key blinked hard at the old man.

"I am not a pawn in this game." Key said, his voice hard, "the world is my chessboard and I am the King!"

The priest smirked a little, "then begone King, and search for the Seraphim." Key had but to think the words and his horse took off at a speed unimaginable to other horses and human-kind.

The priest looked down in his hand and mused, he held a wooden King from the chessboard in his room. "But don't you know my son...the King can only take one move, and he is nothing without a Queen." he looked up at the figure that to human eyes would be unseen, and watched until the young elf was far out of his sight. "You may fail." he murmured dropping the king and going back into the temple.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Wind » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:39 pm

OOC: i am not abandoning this RPG i just need some time because I am going throughan extremely rough emotional time, i am going to need a few days before i can come up with a decent post

Wind

Postby Wind » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:49 am

acgifford (post: 1427877) wrote:-Kiernan-

Kiernan took notice of the strange figure and watched the strange scene unfold in front of him. It appear that a new warrior had joined them. Everything was beginning to feel very alien to him.

Kiernan looked around him at the scenary. He felt odd. Like someone was watching them. He tried to shake feeling but he couldnt. He continued to scan the scenary about them.

-Kit'la-

"Huntress...." she thought to her servant, "Try and pick them off one by one. Do whatever it takes to stop them. But do not be caught."

She shook their head in the affirmative and she followed her enemies. She knew from years of experience that she wouldn't fail her mistress. She was maybe overly confident but she had abilities that no mortal person did. She would accomplish it no matter what.

Rocklobster wrote:"My heart started beating before this world was even finished." said Forenz. "We angels were the first thing God ever created."
She looked at Forenz and said " I am glad to have the benefit of your experience then... Forenz do you think we will find my sister?"

Mister wrote:Killy stood and said, "Mother, i will accompany you till death. instruct me."
Ascaron looked at Killy and said " All I need of you for now is to be a protector to me and my friends...." She sighed and looked at Kiernan who looked a little confused and maybe a bit... Jealous... She wasn't sure if that was it so she dismissed it as something else.

Ki'tan looked at Kiernan's mother and asked " When is your husband due to return???"

Wind

Postby acgifford » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:26 pm

-Kiernan's mother-

Mrs. Ahala turned to Kit'tan and looked her for a moment. This creature in front of her was strange but she could grow fond of her. " In 2 days." she said.
Mrs. Ahala could see the yerning in Ki'tan's eyes to follow her mistress. " You should follow your mistress." she said abruptly. She looked down for a moment and towards the large front window. "It appears you are very much worried for her. I see you 2 have a connection like no other." She paused again, her son returning to her mind. "I believe, you would be helping me better with your mistress and protecting my son. What my son doesnt realize, is that I am not entirely helpless. I have many to aid me."she took a deep breath. "Go. Go with her. I command you."
acgifford

Postby Wind » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Ki'tan looked at her and said " I respect what you wish of me... and this is difficult for me I have been my mistress's bodyguard for over 2,500 years so it is kinda marked on my skin and bones so to speak... If you are really sure you will be able to be safe that is my main concern right now... What my mistress doesn't really realize is that I am even older than her and she is like my child and I like protecting her because she is so much like my own Kit that was lost so long ago... and I sympathise with your concern for your son... But if you really want me to go I will... As long as you are safe..." For a bit she continued pacing and then stopped by Mrs. Ahala and said " Thank you for understanding me I am not even sure sometimes my mistress completely understands me even though she has had thousands of years to try." She smiled and suddenly broke down in tears " I am just so weary sometimes, but I know a greater one than myself has called me to this duty so I must do what is necessary...."

Wind

Postby acgifford » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:04 am

-Mrs Ahala-

Mrs. Ahala listened intently to Ki'tan. She wished she could help the poor thing. Once Ki'tan burst into tears, all she could do was try and comfort her. Mrs. Ahala wrapped her arms around the poor creature and hugged her. She rubbed her back comfortingly.

"There there..." she said. " I'm sure if you talked with her she may understand. Have you told her your feelings on this? Yes our duties are important, but you must solve what is causing you so much grief so that you may do your duties better." she said softly.
acgifford

Postby rocklobster » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:12 pm

wind wrote:She looked at Forenz and said " I am glad to have the benefit of your experience then... Forenz do you think we will find my sister?"

"Well, I'm an optimist, so of course I do. There's the town below us. Hang on." Forenz said as he descended.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Nami » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:52 am

OOC: Ok guys! I need to let you know that I can no longer post during the day at my work, its been forbidden sort've by all workers to use the internet unless they are doing official work, so I'll be posting every Monday, Thursday and Friday and I usually takes the weekends off! Thanks, and sorry! I'll try my best and I will succeed!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Wind » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:31 pm

OOC: Nami thanks for letting me know

Wind

Postby Wind » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:35 pm

rocklobster (post: 1428803) wrote:"Well, I'm an optimist, so of course I do. There's the town below us. Hang on." Forenz said as he descended.

Arila closed their eyes as they descended and then looked at Forenz. " what do you think we should do next??"

ACgifford wrote:Mrs. Ahala listened intently to Ki'tan. She wished she could help the poor thing. Once Ki'tan burst into tears, all she could do was try and comfort her. Mrs. Ahala wrapped her arms around the poor creature and hugged her. She rubbed her back comfortingly.

"There there..." she said. " I'm sure if you talked with her she may understand. Have you told her your feelings on this? Yes our duties are important, but you must solve what is causing you so much grief so that you may do your duties better." she said softly.

Ki'tan looked at her and said " I know what is causing me grief but if I follow my heart it would take me away from my mistress the one I am sworn to protect.. if you are sure you are going to be okay I think I am going to catch up with my mistress..."
~~~~~~
Ascaron watched their surroundings with a wary eye and wondered if there indeed was something sinister watching them. She felt a very powerful prescense nearby and it felt black. She asked Kiernan " Do you sense a very evil presence somewhere near us??"

Wind

Postby acgifford » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:06 am

-Mrs Ahala-

Mrs. Ahala pulled out her the hug and looked at Ki'tan lovingly. "Go. I'll be fine." she said with a smile.

-Kiernan-

Kiernan looked at Ascaron for a moment and road horse over to where she was to speak to her. "I'm not sure. I feel like someone is watching us." he said quietly. He continued to scan be alert to his surroundings.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:49 am

acgifford (post: 1429273) wrote:-Mrs Ahala-

Mrs. Ahala pulled out her the hug and looked at Ki'tan lovingly. "Go. I'll be fine." she said with a smile.

-Kiernan-

Kiernan looked at Ascaron for a moment and road horse over to where she was to speak to her. "I'm not sure. I feel like someone is watching us." he said quietly. He continued to scan be alert to his surroundings.

Ki'tan smiled at her and handed her a ivory colored flute like item " If you ever need me this can summon me here." She hugged Mrs. Ahala " Thank you... I hope you do well in life..." She turned, gathering up her supplies she left the house quietly closing the front door and disappearing into the afternoon sun to follow the scent of her mistress where she knew she would be.

Ascaron looked at Kiernan again, unsure for one of the few times in her life. She stopped her horse and dismounted. She drew her long elegantly curved elf blade. She looked around again, and wondered what she was feeling.

Lumen~
Lumen watched in a mirror like pool of water ( like galadriel in LOTR) She looked at Ascaron's progress. Her younger sister was very close to danger she hoped she realized it because it was very near to her.

Wind

Postby acgifford » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:26 pm

-Mrs Ahala-

Mrs. Ahala took the flute like object from Ki'tan. "Thank you." she waved to ki'tan as she left.

"Be safe." she said lovingly.

-Kiernan-

Kiernan watched her dissmount and draw her sword. He dissmounted his horse and drew his blades as well. He looked around trying to find out why she was drawing her blades when nothing showed itself.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:38 pm

The Huntress Made her appearance just then as she tried to run her blade through Ascaron's chest. Ascaron turned away from the blade for it to miss her heart but wounded her pretty severely on her left side. She collapsed for a moment and the huntress whispered in a soft hiss " You will not succeed in your plan... I know you won't because someone you know very well has told me so..." She was about to make the killing blow when Ki'tan appeared and pounced in her sabertooth form " you will not harm my mistress further..." The Huntress turned her back on Ki'tan and leapt on her horse " I will return and your blood will be on my hands..." She hissed and with that she left to continue to watch them from the shadows

Wind

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying