Sacred Fallen Angel

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby rocklobster » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:36 pm

"Where did you last see this twin sister of yours?" Forenz asked.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wind » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:07 pm

acgifford (post: 1425801) wrote:-Kiernan-
After a short briefing from Ascaron and a long goodbye. He went to pack his things. As he packed he thought about what mightbe ahead. He really wasnt sure. Hmm...wonder I should pack. He looked up to the right as he thought. Just then his stomach groweled. Oh yeah....guess I missed breakfast. Guess I'll go see what I can find. He proceded downstairs and gathered two pieces of bread and some cheese. As he gathered these items he continued to run over what happened over and over. It happened to fast and he was still trying to wrap his brain around it.

He returned to his room and consumed what he had as he packed.

Ascaron smiled as she sensed Kiernan come downstairs to grab something to eat she had gotten another responsibility for her son lecture from Kiernan's mother and she smiled at that. She knew what it was to be a mother and she didn't hold it against her and didn't blame her for wanting her son to be safe.

Ki'tan ran upstairs to see how Kiernan was getting along at packing because she was anxious to be traveling again " You know weapons might be a good thing to pack..." She smiled a cat like smirk and said " Sorry if I startled you, I still do that to even Ascaron sometimes and we have been around each other for 2,000 years."

[Quote=rocklobster] "Where did you last see this twin sister of yours?" Forenz asked. [/QUOTE]

Arila thought for a moment and then said " I actually have never met her I saw her in a dream with this beautiful angel like lady surrounded by light...Sorry if that's strange I know she exists cause I can feel it here." She put her hand to her heart.
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:20 am

Forenz shook her head. "Don't worry, I've heard stranger. Don't forget, my boss's son came back from the dead."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby acgifford » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:44 am

Wind (post: 1425856) wrote:Ascaron smiled as she sensed Kiernan come downstairs to grab something to eat she had gotten another responsibility for her son lecture from Kiernan's mother and she smiled at that. She knew what it was to be a mother and she didn't hold it against her and didn't blame her for wanting her son to be safe.

Ki'tan ran upstairs to see how Kiernan was getting along at packing because she was anxious to be traveling again " You know weapons might be a good thing to pack..." She smiled a cat like smirk and said " Sorry if I startled you, I still do that to even Ascaron sometimes and we have been around each other for 2,000 years."

-Kiernan-

After be quite thouroughly startled he turn to Ki'tan and glared at her a moment. "I'm not stupid whatever your name is." he said snidely. " It is only natural I would take my weapons considering this is supposedly a dangerous mission. Besides...thats why you want me to join you anyway. Isnt it? My skills. Please dont insult my intelligence. And if you please...let me pack in peace." With that, he went back to packing. He crossed the room to the closet and opened the closet promptly. He gave a arrogant glance to Ki'tan and pulled out his dual swords. He crossed the room and packed them with exagerated motions. "There. Happy?" he said meanly and crossed his arms.

OOC: LOL...mean.
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Wind » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:03 pm

rocklobster (post: 1426030) wrote:Forenz shook her head. "Don't worry, I've heard stranger. Don't forget, my boss's son came back from the dead."

Arila smiled " at least I am not too strange... So, I think the first thing I would do is return to my hometown and ask my parents about her would you like to join me??" She was hoping she would because she was worried about traveling alone after what had just happened

ACgifford wrote:-Kiernan-

After be quite thouroughly startled he turn to Ki'tan and glared at her a moment. "I'm not stupid whatever your name is." he said snidely. " It is only natural I would take my weapons considering this is supposedly a dangerous mission. Besides...thats why you want me to join you anyway. Isnt it? My skills. Please dont insult my intelligence. And if you please...let me pack in peace." With that, he went back to packing. He crossed the room to the closet and opened the closet promptly. He gave a arrogant glance to Ki'tan and pulled out his dual swords. He crossed the room and packed them with exagerated motions. "There. Happy?" he said meanly and crossed his arms.

Ki'tan was un-effected by Kiernan's apparent rudeness and said " Yes quite happy... and I wasn't insulting your intelligence and why should I let you pack in peace when we will be traveling together shouldn't we get ot know each other and I can tell you would like to know more about my mistress Ascaron I saw the way you looked at her... I am not blind and I have a couple thousand years of recognizing the symptoms of a crush..." She smiled mischeviously at him and sat a chair in the corner

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Wind

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:52 pm

"My position offers me quite a lot of leeway. I would not be in trouble if I helped you. So, let's go."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wind » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:56 pm

rocklobster (post: 1426135) wrote:"My position offers me quite a lot of leeway. I would not be in trouble if I helped you. So, let's go."

Arila looked at Forenz and said " I am kinda a little bit lost do you know which way to get to Rilidan city???"

Wind

Postby acgifford » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Wind (post: 1426117) wrote:
Ki'tan was un-effected by Kiernan's apparent rudeness and said " Yes quite happy... and I wasn't insulting your intelligence and why should I let you pack in peace when we will be traveling together shouldn't we get ot know each other and I can tell you would like to know more about my mistress Ascaron I saw the way you looked at her... I am not blind and I have a couple thousand years of recognizing the symptoms of a crush..." She smiled mischeviously at him and sat a chair in the corner

-Kiernan-

Kiernan stopped what he was doing in an instant and looked at Ki'tan. He gritted his teeth in frustration. What was the girl's problem anyway? She mentioned a crush. He glared at her. If looks could kill, this one would have. " Get out of my room." he pronounced every word individualy. He paused for a moment. "Now!" he shouted and pointed to the door.
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Wind » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Ki'tan looked at him and said " I am just trying to get to know you and by your reaction you do like my mistress..." She left the room before any heavy objects came flying her way and then Ascaron knocked on the doorjamb " hello, I hope Ki'tan hasn't been bothering you too much... She tends to get carried away sometimes..."

OOC: AC you should have one of the aforementioned heavy objects hit ascaron

Wind

Postby acgifford » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:33 pm

OOC: lol o-ok. maybe not hit her.

-Kiernan-

He threw something after her. Just then Ascaron came in. The book he threww almost hit her. His mouth fell open. "Um..um...I'm sorry. I didnt mean...to." said Kiernan stubbling over his appology.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:38 pm

" Apologies aren't necessary... I could tell that Ki'tan was up here that book has her name written all over it..." She smiled and said " So, do you need any advice on what to pack..." Ascaron spoke those words not knowing that Ki'tan had just been in here annoying him about the same thing " So..." Ascaron for the first time in her long life wasn't sure what to say. She realized then that she thought that Kiernan was blushing.
"What did Ki'tan say to you??"

Wind

Postby acgifford » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:43 pm

-Kiernan-

Kiernan's face turned redder. He stood there frozen like an idiot. "U-uh..." he stuttered along. " N-nothing. What to pack...uuuh....I dont know. What do you suggest?" He said trying regain his composure.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Ascaron looked at him a bit confused but let it go and gave him a minute to regain his compsure and then said " well I see you have your weapons and also we are going to need some food 3 days which is how far the closest town is and then also you are going to need some clothing for quite a while." She then sighed " And then we are going to meet my sister Lumen..."

Wind

Postby acgifford » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:51 pm

-Kiernan-

Kiernan nodded and stuffed the last of his stuff in his bag. " Yes. We can take care of that." he said. He had regained his composure. He started downstairs.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Ascaron followed Kiernan and then lost her footing on a loos floorboard in the stairs. She collapsed.

Wind

Postby acgifford » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:55 pm

-Kiernan-

Kiernan out of reflex, reached out and grabbed her arm and pulled her back on balnace. He caught her glance again. He cough and started down the stais again. "Careful." he said stiffly.
acgifford

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:26 am

Forenz smiled. "How'd you like to fly there?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wind » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Arila looked at her in surprise and said " You can fly that would be amazing and awesome and cool.. Sorry I have just always wanted to fly...." She sighed when thinking how the other girls had thought her crazy for dreams of flight but it was going to happen for her now

Wind

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:23 pm

Forenz knelt down so that she could get on her back. "Climb on. We'll get there much faster this way."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wind » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:24 pm

acgifford (post: 1426167) wrote:-Kiernan-

Kiernan out of reflex, reached out and grabbed her arm and pulled her back on balance. He caught her glance again. He cough and started down the stais again. "Careful." he said stiffly.

She blushed slightly and said " I am sorry...Kiernan... I was wondering something..." She didn't know if it would be proper to approach this subject with him but she suddenly jumped the last two steps like a kid and went into the formal sitting room where she had met Kiernan and his mother earlier that morning. Ki'tan was sitting there with a rather smug look on her face which went neutral when he walked into the room.

Wind

Postby acgifford » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:32 pm

-Kiernan-

Kiernan noticed her blush and appoligize. "It's fine." he said flatly. Then she was wondering somethng.Oh crap. Does she suspect? "What were you wondering?" He asked acting as if he didnt care.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:34 pm

" I was wondering where your father was... is your mother going to be all alone here without you???" She sighed and said " I am sorry if I am getting too personal..." She looked at him with intense stare for a moment and then looked at her hands.

Wind

Postby acgifford » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:39 pm

-Kiernan-

Kiernan sighed mentaly. "Well...my father has bussiness to attend to and is out right now. She will be alone except for the servants." He sighed and looked down feeling guilty for not thinking about that.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:02 pm

acgifford (post: 1426422) wrote:-Kiernan-

Kiernan sighed mentaly. "Well...my father has bussiness to attend to and is out right now. She will be alone except for the servants." He sighed and looked down feeling guilty for not thinking about that.

" Sorry I could leave Ki'tan here with her until your father returns if you would like..." She sat down in a chair and relaxed and looked out the window as she talked and said " I am not trying to cause you to feel guilty or anything i just wnat your mother to be taken care of...."

Wind

Postby acgifford » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:05 pm

-Kiernan-

Kiernan pursed his lips and looked down. " You can if you wish, but I dont want you to do anything you dont want to do. If this mission is as dangerous as you say...." he sighed." We will need Ki'tan."
acgifford

Postby Wind » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:09 pm

She nodded and said matter of factly " Ki'tan actaully has the ability to be in two places at once so it wouldn't be a big inconvience..."

Wind

Postby acgifford » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:10 pm

-Kiernan-

Kiernan looked at Ascaron in surprise. "Really?" he said in dissbelief and sat down on the couch across from her with arms crossed.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Ascaron smiled and said " Yes... so thats settled... i will leave Ki'tan here with your mother until your father returns... We need to leave though"

Wind

Postby acgifford » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:23 pm

-Kiernan-
Kiernan nodded and got up and crossed the room to the kitchen. He packed the food needed and returned to the front room. "Ready?" he asked.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Ascaron nodded and said " Yeah Let's go..." Ki'tan went into the front room and said to Kiernan's mother " I am staying with you until your husband returns..."

Wind

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying