Sacred Fallen Angel

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Wind » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:24 am

rocklobster (post: 1422697) wrote:Forenz saw the girl. "Hello there, need any help?" he asked.
She looked at him and said " Yes please there are these men chasing me because they think I stole their precious town statue and I have been running for quite a while now..."
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:48 am

Kuan jerked her head up. someone was in trouble. She knew it. "I have to go!" she said to the other two seriphim. She opened her wings and flew.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Forenz took out her flaming sword. "Don't worry, I'll hold them off."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby acgifford » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:58 am

Mister (post: 1422377) wrote:Killy registered fear in this woman's voice and eyes, he knew better than to cause such a scene. but his mission was important and he had to find the Seraphims.

slowly, more calmly he lowered his rifle and said, "take me to your master so that i may speak with him."

The maid gave and quick nod and started upstairs and down the hall passing the newcommers, the mistress and Kiernan.

OOC:Wind...a little help..not sure what to do.
Wind (post: 1422554) wrote:Ascaron looked at Kiernan as she spoke to his mother " I and my servant had a good night's sleep... by the way I don't believe introductions were made, I am lady Ascaron and this is my maid servant Ki'tan." She smiled at Kiernan and said " Hello... If you are going to stare at me like that, you might wanna paint a picture it would last longer..." She smiled again and said to his mother " Where can I get a good breakfast around here..."

-Kiernan-
Kiernan's face turned red with embarrassment and tore his eyes away from the woman. He continued down the hall and saw an odd sight. A cyborg and one of their maids leading him along.

"Hey...E-excuse me...what is your buissness here?"

His mother turned to see who he was adressing.
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Wind » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:36 pm

acgifford (post: 1422963) wrote:The maid gave and quick nod and started upstairs and down the hall passing the newcommers, the mistress and Kiernan.

OOC:Wind...a little help..not sure what to do.

-Kiernan-
Kiernan's face turned red with embarrassment and tore his eyes away from the woman. He continued down the hall and saw an odd sight. A cyborg and one of their maids leading him along.

"Hey...E-excuse me...what is your buissness here?"

His mother turned to see who he was adressing.

OOC: okay I will do my best to help

Ascaron looked at the Temple guardian and thought he might have followed her prescence as a Seraphim here. She came over near Kiernan and realized that it was a temple guardian that might have been attracted to her prescence. She sent Ki'tan over to talk to him and she took him aside and said " What are you doing here guardian???"

Ascaron drew Kiernan back from Ki'tan and the guardian and said " My servant can handle it... Why don't you come over here and sit and talk with me and your mother..."

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Wind

Postby acgifford » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:29 am

-Kiernan-

Kiernan saw that something was amiss but decided to follow the woman.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:30 am

rocklobster (post: 1422815) wrote:Forenz took out her flaming sword. "Don't worry, I'll hold them off."

IC: The girl looked at her with a grateful expression and said " Thank you... I am Arila..." She said " They're here..." A mob of angry villagers approached and she cowered behind Forenz and looked at the villagers. The leader of the Mob saw Forenz was protecting her and said ' Why are you protecting her, She is a thief..."

ACgifford wrote:-Kiernan-

Kiernan saw that something was amiss but decided to follow the woman.

Ascaron looked at Kiernan and his mother and decided to tell them a bit of history. She sat down and asked " Have you ever heard of the Temple Guardians and the Seraphim??"

Wind

Postby rocklobster » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:31 am

"Look, all I know is that she is a scared girl who needs help." SHe turned to the girl. "Is what they are saying true?"
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby acgifford » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:09 am

Wind (post: 1423224) wrote:

Ascaron looked at Kiernan and his mother and decided to tell them a bit of history. She sat down and asked " Have you ever heard of the Temple Guardians and the Seraphim??"

-Kiernan-
"No..not really. Only legends." Said Kiernan.

His mother looked at the strange woman with interest.
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Wind » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:17 pm

rocklobster (post: 1423394) wrote:"Look, all I know is that she is a scared girl who needs help." SHe turned to the girl. "Is what they are saying true?"

She looked at Forenz and said " No..." The lead Villager looked at her and said " Unless she has a twin then we have several eye witnesses that it was her..." Arila sighed and realized that her sister had been here again.

ACgifford wrote:-Kiernan-
"No..not really. Only legends." Said Kiernan.

His mother looked at the strange woman with interest.

Ki'tan had sent the Temple Guardian on his way and came to join the gathering again just as She heard Ascaron telling them about her history.

Ascaron said " Well, would you believe me when I say the legends are true... But only select few actually remember that the old wars were something that actually happened and not just a fable to scare little children in their bed. I am actually...part of those legends and so is my servant... She transformed into her actual form of seraphim and Ki'tan took cue from Ascaron that they were sharing with these people and transformed into her sabertooth tiger form. " I am a seraphim, actually I am the oldest next to the 6 ancients..." She looked at Kiernan and said " I hope this doesn't put a damper on the feelings you seem to have when you stare at me... I am a master of disguises... I have actually been around you Kiernan for a long time but in the disguise of your High Elf merchant Friend Fionn Silverleaf. The reason I have taken such an interest in you is because you have special skills that might be of use to my people in the coming days..." She looked at them a bit expectantly and said " I can tell you are very skeptical but its up to you if you believe me or not...."

Wind

Postby rocklobster » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Forenz could discern that the girl was telling the truth. OOC: She can sense when someone is lying. I think it's a neat ability for a seraphim to have.
"I believe you." she said to the girl. "Anyone who has hostile intentions toward this girl will have to answer to me!"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby acgifford » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:54 am

Wind (post: 1423458) wrote:Ki'tan had sent the Temple Guardian on his way and came to join the gathering again just as She heard Ascaron telling them about her history.

Ascaron said " Well, would you believe me when I say the legends are true... But only select few actually remember that the old wars were something that actually happened and not just a fable to scare little children in their bed. I am actually...part of those legends and so is my servant... She transformed into her actual form of seraphim and Ki'tan took cue from Ascaron that they were sharing with these people and transformed into her sabertooth tiger form. " I am a seraphim, actually I am the oldest next to the 6 ancients..." She looked at Kiernan and said " I hope this doesn't put a damper on the feelings you seem to have when you stare at me... I am a master of disguises... I have actually been around you Kiernan for a long time but in the disguise of your High Elf merchant Friend Fionn Silverleaf. The reason I have taken such an interest in you is because you have special skills that might be of use to my people in the coming days..." She looked at them a bit expectantly and said " I can tell you are very skeptical but its up to you if you believe me or not...."

Before Kiernan could say anything his mother spoke.

" Now see here...Are you trying tell me that all those legends are true?" She sighed looked down for a moment. Her eyes moved to her son. "Kiernan? Do you believe what this..this Seraphrim is saying?" she snuck a glance at Ki'tan.

-Kiernan-

Kiernan took in everything than was said. He took a deep breath and looked into Ki'tan's eyes. " I do believe I believe her. Though I'm not sure why." he paused to collect his thoughts. "Something in her eyes is familiar and sincere." he couldnt shake the feeling even though he knew it was totally illogical. He did his best to shake off the odd feeling and act normaly.

"Well...what are these.."special skills?" he said with a bit of arrogant smile. He trying to regain his persona.
acgifford

Postby Mister » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:03 pm

OOC: i;m so sorry for not posting guys. my pc broke and i've been fighting a severe fever and sinus infection all week. i'l try to post seriously tomorrow!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby acgifford » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:47 am

OOC: Wind would you please PM me about the character you want me to play? I'm not sure what to do. I dont know her personality or the setting. Please and thank you!
acgifford

Postby Wind » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:58 am

acgifford (post: 1423704) wrote:Before Kiernan could say anything his mother spoke.

" Now see here...Are you trying tell me that all those legends are true?" She sighed looked down for a moment. Her eyes moved to her son. "Kiernan? Do you believe what this..this Seraphim is saying?" she snuck a glance at Ki'tan.

-Kiernan-

Kiernan took in everything than was said. He took a deep breath and looked into Ki'tan's eyes. " I do believe I believe her. Though I'm not sure why." he paused to collect his thoughts. "Something in her eyes is familiar and sincere." he couldnt shake the feeling even though he knew it was totally illogical. He did his best to shake off the odd feeling and act normaly.

"Well...what are these.."special skills?" he said with a bit of arrogant smile. He trying to regain his persona.
Ascaron smiled a knowing smile at him and said " You should know... we are talking about you... But your skill with blades for one and the way you are able to talk yourself out of almost any situation..." she paused for a moment" Besides I know you heard the voice of my sister Lumen last night...She was the beautiful voice that spoke to you when you were sleeping." She sighed and Ki'tan transformed but into her more human form again and said " Besides You have been longing to have an adventure for a while now wouldn't this be the perfect opportunity." Ascaron turned to Kiernan's mother and said " I know My gentle Lady that you are very protective of your son... May I speak to you privately for a moment..." Ascaron stood and took a step towards the door her red cloak whishing and her armor clanking slightly. She was all Warrior now and She had never been anything less than a Seraphim.

She left Ki'tan to talk to Kiernan and she said " So, Kiernan You find me a little disturbing don't you??"

Rocklobster wrote:Forenz could discern that the girl was telling the truth. OOC: She can sense when someone is lying. I think it's a neat ability for a seraphim to have."I believe you." she said to the girl. "Anyone who has hostile intentions toward this girl will have to answer to me!"

Arila stood behind Forenz and the lead Villager said " We want her to pay for her crimes and we will take her from you right now..."

Wind

Postby acgifford » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:15 am

Wind (post: 1423946) wrote:Ascaron smiled a knowing smile at him and said " You should know... we are talking about you... But your skill with blades for one and the way you are able to talk yourself out of almost any situation..." she paused for a moment" Besides I know you heard the voice of my sister Lumen last night...She was the beautiful voice that spoke to you when you were sleeping." She sighed and Ki'tan transformed but into her more human form again and said " Besides You have been longing to have an adventure for a while now wouldn't this be the perfect opportunity." Ascaron turned to Kiernan's mother and said " I know My gentle Lady that you are very protective of your son... May I speak to you privately for a moment..." Ascaron stood and took a step towards the door her red cloak whishing and her armor clanking slightly. She was all Warrior now and She had never been anything less than a Seraphim.

She left Ki'tan to talk to Kiernan and she said " So, Kiernan You find me a little disturbing don't you??"

Kiernan's mother sighed and nodded. She followed the woman to talk privately. She gave a sigh. "What do you want with my son?"

-Kiernan-

Kiernan was taken aback by what she said. He thought a moment. "Disturbing?...No. I'm not sure what I think." he said honestly.

-Kit' la-

Kit'la's eyes open and gasped. She sensed something was amiss. She smiled to herself.
My dear sister must be up to something she thought. I had better keep an eye on her. I must find her. She turned and her hair and long dress flipped dramatically.

" Garna!" she shouted, her voice sharp and clear. "Garna!!"

A creature appeared in the shadows. It's body was not shown for he did not come into the light. "Yes Mistress.." he said humbly.

" Find her." She said as her eyes flashed.

"Yes Mistress." he said and bowed out of the chamber.

I will find out what you are planning.

OOC: Hope this post sufices.
acgifford

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:45 am

as Kuan neared the village, she landed, she hid behind a tree, and morphed into an elf. Stepping out again, she surveyed the village. I wonder if I'll find out anything useful here. she thought. She walked into the village.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:13 pm

Forenz gritted her teeth and charged at them with her sword. "I said you'd have to go through me first!"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wind » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:43 pm

acgifford (post: 1424189) wrote:Kiernan's mother sighed and nodded. She followed the woman to talk privately. She gave a sigh. "What do you want with my son?"

-Kiernan-

Kiernan was taken aback by what she said. He thought a moment. "Disturbing?...No. I'm not sure what I think." he said honestly.

-Kit' la-

Kit'la's eyes open and gasped. She sensed something was amiss. She smiled to herself.
My dear sister must be up to something she thought. I had better keep an eye on her. I must find her. She turned and her hair and long dress flipped dramatically.

" Garna!" she shouted, her voice sharp and clear. "Garna!!"

A creature appeared in the shadows. It's body was not shown for he did not come into the light. "Yes Mistress.." he said humbly.

" Find her." She said as her eyes flashed.

"Yes Mistress." he said and bowed out of the chamber.

I will find out what you are planning.

OOC: Hope this post suffices.

OOC: That post is perfect AC thanks for playing this character
Lumen sensed Kit'las distress and smiled slightly. She would have to keep her sister guessing if she hoped for her plan to succeed
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ascaron looked at Kiernan's mother and said " your son has a big role to play in the world in the coming months. He is chosen to be a protector of the things that all you mortals hold dear... He was specifically chosen by my sister Lumen because he is special. Not many mortals listen to us or allow themselves to be guided by us. Your son is of particular interest to Lumen because he has the personality to become a great warrior if he will choose to be and warriors are what we need right now... I would never take your son into anything that would intentionally harm him, but we need people like him in the battle to come." She sighed and took a step back " In fact in particular I need him by my side I am 7,000 years old and I need a friend in my life to help me find a reason to continue fighting for your mortal world." She sat on a couch her weapons and armor clanking slightly " Do you find me intimidating, My lady?" She continued without waiting for an answer " The horrors that would be poured out into this world if we do not stop it will be alot worse than anything I could do to harm you and your son..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ki'tan looked at Kiernan and asked " If my mistress asked you to come with us would you??" She said " You are important to future things and we do need your help..."

Rocklobster wrote:Forenz gritted her teeth and charged at them with her sword. "I said you'd have to go through me first!"
Arila closed her eyes and then looked again as the villagers scattered. She realized her protector was a Seraphim out of legend and decided that She needed to stick with her. " So, what is your name, Stranger??"

DiamondDragon wrote:as Kuan neared the village, she landed, she hid behind a tree, and morphed into an elf. Stepping out again, she surveyed the village. I wonder if I'll find out anything useful here. she thought. She walked into the village.

A old woman said to Kuan " Alms for the Poor and blind..." She was in rags and her eyes seemed clouded over.
OOC: have Kuan recognize her please DD

Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Kuan walked to the woman. "Aron. what are you doing here?" she whispered. "I've heard word that Kit'la's forces might be near here milady." whispered Aron. "Have you found any information?" Kuan whispered. "Nothing yet milady, but I'll let you know when I've found out anything." said Aron. "Keep up the good work." Whispered Kuan, giving a few Alms to the woman.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1424781) wrote:Kuan walked to the woman. "Aron. what are you doing here?" she whispered. "I've heard word that Kit'la's forces might be near here milady." whispered Aron. "Have you found any information?" Kuan whispered. "Nothing yet milady, but I'll let you know when I've found out anything." said Aron. "Keep up the good work." Whispered Kuan, giving a few Alms to the woman.

She looked at Kuan grabbing her hand she said " Will you please tell our sister of light that she is speaking too loudly and she is putting herself in danger." Aron sighed and smiled a smile full of crooked teeth " Of course what do I know Lady I am just an old woman begging for Alms..."

Wind

Postby acgifford » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:45 pm

Wind (post: 1424759) wrote:OOC: That post is perfect AC thanks for playing this character
Lumen sensed Kit'las distress and smiled slightly. She would have to keep her sister guessing if she hoped for her plan to succeed
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ascaron looked at Kiernan's mother and said " your son has a big role to play in the world in the coming months. He is chosen to be a protector of the things that all you mortals hold dear... He was specifically chosen by my sister Lumen because he is special. Not many mortals listen to us or allow themselves to be guided by us. Your son is of particular interest to Lumen because he has the personality to become a great warrior if he will choose to be and warriors are what we need right now... I would never take your son into anything that would intentionally harm him, but we need people like him in the battle to come." She sighed and took a step back " In fact in particular I need him by my side I am 7,000 years old and I need a friend in my life to help me find a reason to continue fighting for your mortal world." She sat on a couch her weapons and armor clanking slightly " Do you find me intimidating, My lady?" She continued without waiting for an answer " The horrors that would be poured out into this world if we do not stop it will be alot worse than anything I could do to harm you and your son..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ki'tan looked at Kiernan and asked " If my mistress asked you to come with us would you??" She said " You are important to future things and we do need your help..."

Kiernan's mother listened carefully and weighed each word carefully. She sihed and looked at the girl. "Your words mean nothing to me. It's true, but I would allow my son to go with you if he so chose to." She sighed as if a great weight were upon her heart. "He is old enough to choose for himself." she looked down. " Yes, my dear. I do." she said as she observed the woman.(she said this to her question before)

-Kiernan-

Her words starled him for a moment and he thought about her question. " I may." he said slowly weighing his words. "I am important to the future? For what reason? I dont understand you make it sound dangerous." he said as he looked at the strange woman.
acgifford

Postby rocklobster » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:47 pm

Arila closed her eyes and then looked again as the villagers scattered. She realized her protector was a Seraphim out of legend and decided that She needed to stick with her. " So, what is your name, Stranger??"

"The name's Forenz. Or at least, that's the English name I go by. We Seraphim aren't supposed to give our real names. You couldn't comprehend them anyway. And what is your name?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wind » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:12 pm

rocklobster (post: 1424980) wrote:"The name's Forenz. Or at least, that's the English name I go by. We Seraphim aren't supposed to give our real names. You couldn't comprehend them anyway. And what is your name?"

"My name is Arila I am trying to find my twin sister who is travelling around doing bad stuff and getting me blamed for it."

ACgifford wrote:Kiernan's mother listened carefully and weighed each word carefully. She sihed and looked at the girl. "Your words mean nothing to me. It's true, but I would allow my son to go with you if he so chose to." She sighed as if a great weight were upon her heart. "He is old enough to choose for himself." she looked down. " Yes, my dear. I do." she said as she observed the woman.(she said this to her question before)
-Kiernan-

Her words startled him for a moment and he thought about her question. " I may." he said slowly weighing his words. "I am important to the future? For what reason? I dont understand you make it sound dangerous." he said as he looked at the strange woman.
Ascaron looked at his mother " I will not force you or him to do anything you don't want to do... You are a mother, I was a mother at one time too... so I know what it is you are going through but the reason I talked to you privately is I wanted to respect your position as lady of the house and as his mother.

Ki'tan looked at Kiernan and said " I am not going to lie to you just as I am sure my mistress is telling your mother the truth but what you would have to come to terms with is if you wanna save all you know from being destroyed and turned to darkness. its also a question of if you are brave enough to face the challenges. Life is an Adventure all you have to do is take the leap of faith and the first step out the door." She smiled a toothy smirk and said " I know I sound so cliched but it's what I know to be true from personal experience."

Wind

Postby acgifford » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Wind (post: 1424984) wrote:

Ascaron looked at his mother " I will not force you or him to do anything you don't want to do... You are a mother, I was a mother at one time too... so I know what it is you are going through but the reason I talked to you privately is I wanted to respect your position as lady of the house and as his mother.

Ki'tan looked at Kiernan and said " I am not going to lie to you just as I am sure my mistress is telling your mother the truth but what you would have to come to terms with is if you wanna save all you know from being destroyed and turned to darkness. its also a question of if you are brave enough to face the challenges. Life is an Adventure all you have to do is take the leap of faith and the first step out the door." She smiled a toothy smirk and said " I know I sound so cliched but it's what I know to be true from personal experience."

-Kit'la-

Kit'la glided accross the castle floor to her balcony and looked up to the moon.
" My only friend." she said sweetly to the air. "Can you hear me oh darksome spirit?" She closed her crytal colored eyes and listen.

" I see dark one. If that is your wish." she said humbly. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled lightly to herself.

His mother nodded and looked at the woman with respect. "Thank you for respecting me." she paused. "Promise me something....Watch over my son and gaurd him with your life. Have I made that quite plain?" She eyed the woman looking for her answer.

-Kiernan-
kiernan smirked at the girl and leaned against the wall. "I could use some adventure in my life. I am sick of this stuffy old house. At least there would be a change of scenery...ha...I'd go with her if she asked me. Yes." he smirked again at himself.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:04 pm

acgifford (post: 1424991) wrote:-Kit'la-

Kit'la glided accross the castle floor to her balcony and looked up to the moon.
" My only friend." she said sweetly to the air. "Can you hear me oh darksome spirit?" She closed her crytal colored eyes and listen.

" I see dark one. If that is your wish." she said humbly. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled lightly to herself.

His mother nodded and looked at the woman with respect. "Thank you for respecting me." she paused. "Promise me something....Watch over my son and gaurd him with your life. Have I made that quite plain?" She eyed the woman looking for her answer.

-Kiernan-
kiernan smirked at the girl and leaned against the wall. "I could use some adventure in my life. I am sick of this stuffy old house. At least there would be a change of scenery...ha...I'd go with her if she asked me. Yes." he smirked again at himself.
Ki'tan looked at him and smiled and said " I know you won't regret it let's go see what your mother and my mistress are talking about shall we..."

Ascaron smiled a broad genuine smile at Kiernan's mother and said " Yes of course, I know your son means alot to you and he means alot to me as well and so I will treat him as if he is my own I am old enough after all..." She smiled and then laughed at that
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Woman sat there on her dark horse shrouded in robes. Her sword hung un sheathed in her hand. She knew what her mistress sought but how to find it. She walked into the castle and kneeled before her mistress " Dark one I am here as you requested."

Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Wind (post: 1424978) wrote:She looked at Kuan grabbing her hand she said " Will you please tell our sister of light that she is speaking too loudly and she is putting herself in danger." Aron sighed and smiled a smile full of crooked teeth " Of course what do I know Lady I am just an old woman begging for Alms..."

"When you have a hunch Aron, you're most likely right. Don't worry. I'll tell her..." whispered Kuan.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby acgifford » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:17 pm

-Kiernan-
Kiernan smiled not sure what to say and followedd her to see his mother and the woman.

Kiernan's mother smiled greatfully. " I trust that you will. Thank you." she said with sadness edging in her voice. She looked over at Ki'tan and her son approaching and nodded to Ascaron.

-Kit'la-

Kit'la turned with a swish and walked quickly to her knight. "There you are my dear warrior. Hear my bidding and obey." She said with a sickly kindness in her voice. " Find out what my dear sister is doing and what she is planning." She smiled and place her delicate hand upon her helmet. "The dark one commands it." She lifted her hand quickly but gently from the knight's helm and turn lightly. "Now go!" she said with a slight sterness that did not seem out of place in her angelic voice.
acgifford

Postby Wind » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1424998) wrote:"When you have a hunch Aron, you're most likely right. Don't worry. I'll tell her..." whispered Kuan.

Aron looked straight at Kuan with her slightless eyes " I worry about you because you and our sister of light are important to the balance of all things..." She sighed as if life itself weighed on her chest and said " if you have a chunk of bread to spare this old woman would appreciate your kindness my lady."

acgifford wrote:Kiernan-
Kiernan smiled not sure what to say and followedd her to see his mother and the woman.

Kiernan's mother smiled greatfully. " I trust that you will. Thank you." she said with sadness edging in her voice. She looked over at Ki'tan and her son approaching and nodded to Ascaron.

-Kit'la-

Kit'la turned with a swish and walked quickly to her knight. "There you are my dear warrior. Hear my bidding and obey." She said with a sickly kindness in her voice. " Find out what my dear sister is doing and what she is planning." She smiled and place her delicate hand upon her helmet. "The dark one commands it." She lifted her hand quickly but gently from the knight's helm and turn lightly. "Now go!" she said with a slight sterness that did not seem out of place in her angelic voice.

The Knight looked at her mistress with red hollow eyes and said nothing just turned and left the throne room

Wind

Postby acgifford » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:17 am

-Kiernan-
After a short briefing from Ascaron and a long goodbye. He went to pack his things. As he packed he thought about what mightbe ahead. He really wasnt sure. Hmm...wonder I should pack. He looked up to the right as he thought. Just then his stomach groweled. Oh yeah....guess I missed breakfast. Guess I'll go see what I can find. He proceded downstairs and gathered two pieces of bread and some cheese. As he gathered these items he continued to run over what happened over and over. It happened to fast and he was still trying to wrap his brain around it.

He returned to his room and consumed what he had as he packed.
acgifford

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying