The War to Decide Fates

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Hmm.....Sounds interesting. What do you say whisper? And the place of the good guess is at my castle between two mountains.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Oh! I forgot my powers! XD
Powers: has the power of all elemental dragons wrapped up in one, can fly, has superspeed, and can shapeshift!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Furen » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:29 pm

I'll take the Neutral side (As time manipulation is quite powerful) if that's okay!
I think it'd be fun trying to influence me!
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:42 am

BTW, my character needs a sidekick. Any volunteers?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby XIV_whisper » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:13 pm

oi oi, let's get this thing started.
---------------------------------
there is a vast open plane . rocks, ash and dirt are all that's left of this once beautiful forest. this used to be a place for all to live in harmony and peace. then some people calling themselves End All(bad side) appeared out of nowhere and started destroying everything. a group of people formed and made a group called New Beginnings(good side), they stood facing the End All on the other side of a huge trench, they want to defend the rest of the world from this evil and so they gathered to fight them off.

fight your best people

BATTLE ON!!!!!!
--------------------------
GODISAWESOME

check out thread "the war to decide fates"
contact me(XIV_whisper) if you want to join or know about it.
P.S. send private message:thumb:

Originally posted by firestorm (post: 1421080):
"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby Wind » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1420967) wrote:Yes! And I got your Pm!
So, this is your character!
Name: Erriyana
Title: Chaos Dragon, Leader of the group called Chaos Dragons
Powers: can create fire out of thin air
Appearance:http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4...lofdeath-1.jpg
here's how she looks when she is in disguise and her sword http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4..._of_Swords.jpg
She can shapeshift into a dragon and this is what she looks like in her dragon form http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/a...ragons/0d8.jpg

what side is she on?

I think she will be good but sometimes with struggles with her dark side
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby rocklobster » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:58 am

XIV, you need to submit this thread to a mod. Then the mod starts the thread for you in the main RPG section.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby goldenspines » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:10 pm

rocklobster (post: 1424158) wrote:XIV, you need to submit this thread to a mod. Then the mod starts the thread for you in the main RPG section.

DiamondDragon already submitted a request to me for this RPG and I agreed to approve it once she and the other GMs thought of a direction or a more focused premise for your RP. ^_^
goldenspines

Postby goldenspines » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Double post, sorry. XD I didn't mean to scare you all away, but thank you for being patient.

The main RPG thread is here: http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?p=1427663#post1427663
goldenspines

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:07 pm

OK, some info on The Doctor's companion, Lynda.

Name: Lynda Deitz (pronounced Deez)
Title: (can be anything you want! except for King or Queen of the world or something like that!) none
Powers/weapons: none
Appearance: African-American goth girl with brown eyes and red hair.
History: Lynda met the Doctor when he travelled to her time, the year 1983. Her town was attacked by Vashta Nerada (think living shadows). She was the sole survivor and having no immediate family to take her in, the Doctor decided to show compassion and she became his travelling companion.
Personality: Lynda is quite calm most of the time and is working on her courage. She has a hidden tiger inside her, but it has yet to show itself (I'm speaking metaphorically).
It's kind of hard to be courageous when running from killer robots, moving statues, and other such nasties they've encountered.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Still taking characters?
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:49 am

I believe we are. I'd love to RP with you again. Maybe you can be a friend of my character, The Doctor.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby fermy6 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Is it too late to join?...cuz I have an idea for a character...do I just post the idea on the thread ir do I have to pm you with the idea
If someone said 3 years from now
You'd be long gone
Id get up and punch their mouth
Cuz they're all wrong
I know better
Cuz you said forever
And ever
Who knew?
fermy6

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Well, I guess you can post it here! :)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby fermy6 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:15 am

Name: Argon and Aretha
Power/Weapons: Argon is a master with the sword, which is the same length as him and Aretha, and the sword is silver with a black handle. Aretha is a sorceres. She casts fire spells and can create a dark power ball which is her special move. They can also transform into a creature, which then Argons sword becomes twice its length, and his skills improve 5 fold. Aretha's powers become more intense and can cause a lot more damage. Their strenght, speed and endurance also increases tremendously.
Appearance: Argon and Aretha are in fact siamese twins. They are light in skin colour, Argon has dark blue short hair and Aretha has long pink hair. In their transformed state, they become a creature which is twice the size, has reptalian legs, a dragons tail, eagle wings and eagle faces and their arms and claws become that of a lion.
History: Argon and Aretha where born as siamese twins. They lived in a small town. They were trained in sword and sorcery since the age of 5 because their parents were worried for theire safety. Unfortunately they were eager to destroy their town because they thought it was boring. At age 15 they discovered their transformation state(not knowing where it all of a sudden came from). They then abused their powers and destroyed the village. They have been wondering around ever since and decided to carry on with evil deeds. They are able to transform when they reach a state of rage(which they both do at the same time, and very quickly).
Personalities: Argon prefers to interogate people to get what he wants, although his patience is limited until he attacks. Aretha loves fighting and shall attack the moment she gets a 'no'. Argon is the only one who can pursuade Aretha to hold back her anger, although he is only successful 50% of the time and then he is forced to fight. Argons speech is also quite tamed while Aretha likes to trash talk all of her opponents.

Btw they are on the evil side
You'd be long gone
Cuz they're all wrong
I know better
Cuz you said forever
And ever
Who knew?
fermy6

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Are Argon and Aretha anthro Siamese cats?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby fermy6 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:38 am

Not siamese cats lol,siamese twins...in other word they're joint together...in their case they have one whole body except for their heads...so they're basically two heads on one body
You'd be long gone
Cuz they're all wrong
I know better
Cuz you said forever
And ever
Who knew?
fermy6

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:45 am

O.O ooooooooooh....
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Arya Raiin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:23 pm

When ever you're ready Fermy you can join in with me. It would be good if you did it before we get too involved in the fight thought. :)
Arya Raiin

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying