The War to Decide Fates

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The War to Decide Fates

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:16 pm

We are in an ancient war..........a war to decide if good will overcome evil.....or if evil will win..........who is the head of this darkness?..............AryaRaiin. Who are on the good side?..........XIV_whisper and the DiamondDragon. Which side will you choose?.........

Ok, here's the form:
Name:
Title: (can be anything you want! except for King or Queen of the world or something like that!)
Powers/weapons:
Appearance:
Me Arya, whisper and me are CMs! If you want to join, PM any of us!
P.S.: There is no in between! There is only the good and bad side! And you can NEVER change sides or be a spy!
Join the good side!!! For we will win!!!! :D
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby XIV_whisper » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:47 am

yo dia, ready to battle as ur ready...O.O nice rock
GODISAWESOME

check out thread "the war to decide fates"
contact me(XIV_whisper) if you want to join or know about it.
P.S. send private message:thumb:

Originally posted by firestorm (post: 1421080):
"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:30 am

Name: Dia
Title: Queen of the Elemental dragons
Powers/weapons: can shapeshift, superspeed/flight, has a sword as a weapon,
Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/magic_knight_rayearth/umi5.jpg mostly like this, but her hair is half blue half red, and she has dragon wings and tail
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:33 am

We gotta wait for Arya first!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:41 pm

can I join???
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:35 pm

Yes! And I got your Pm!
So, this is your character!
Name: Erriyana
Title: Chaos Dragon, Leader of the group called Chaos Dragons
Powers: can create fire out of thin air
Appearance:http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4...lofdeath-1.jpg
here's how she looks when she is in disguise and her sword http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4..._of_Swords.jpg
She can shapeshift into a dragon and this is what she looks like in her dragon form http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/a...ragons/0d8.jpg

what side is she on?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby XIV_whisper » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:52 am

she would have to choose. good side:NEW BEGINNINGS or bad side:END ALL
my main character is my avatar... so far, but i might change him later

Name:Marluxia
Title:Dia's knight/protector
Powers/weapons:the power of...roses-.-...yea it's sounds really gay, but he's straight and when he uses his powers it's amazing. the roses increase his attack power by far. when he swings his AWESOME SCYTHE rose petals appear around it doing massive damage. weapon-"scythe of roses/memories"
Appearance:my avatar, or go on google and type in "marluxia"
Side:NEW BEGINNIGS
GODISAWESOME

"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:00 am

Name:Monte Cristo
Mister's character:
Title: Count
Powers/weapons: The Power of Illusions, can drain the life from a person with a kiss. Uses a Sabre as a weapon.
Appearance: http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/z...er%201/CMC.jpg
Side: Bad
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:01 am

Davidizer13's Characters:
On the good side:
Name: Josh Andrews
Title: Everyman

Powers/weapons: He can form and manipulate energy barriers, being able to push objects away from him or to form shields from them. He also carries a repeating crossbow that fires explosive bolts.

Appearance: Wears a long brown coat, has tousled dark-brown hair, and hazel eyes. He is slightly taller than average, and has a thicker build.

Personality: Due to a strong sense of compassion, Josh fights for the side of Good to act to bring about the rule of justice across the land. He's intelligent enough to plan through things, but is brash and hyperactive enough that he only does it halfway, preferring to haphazardly jump right into action. He especially enjoys it when things explode.

On the evil side:
Name: Slagaroth the Wretched
Title: Dark Lord

Powers/weapons: Wields the Dread Mace Apocalyptos, which makes things explode, steals souls, makes a nice beef stroganoff, etc.; emanates such a pure hatred, it causes nearby plants to wither.

Appearance: He wears black armor and a purple cape, all covered with more spikes than a level of I Wanna Be the Guy (plus a couple skulls when he's feeling especially flashy), and generally looks like an evil warlord who got lost on the way to the evil warlord convention (incidentally, it's called OverCon, and it's pretty exciting, provided you avoid the "Summoning Abominations" panel).

Personality: He believes that he is on the side of Good (despite being Evil and doing Evil things), and acts accordingly, in his mannerisms, actions, his voice and personality - all these would be hailed as that of a true hero if his alignment and his appearance had been swapped.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby acgifford » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Name: Aria
Title: She is known as Lady Aria.
Powers/weapons: zon poc to.(really big sword.lol) all the powers of a soul reaper
Appearance: short dishwater blonde hair. blue eyes. 5' 4". 135lbs.

im on DD and whisper's side.^^
acgifford

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Ok, so what side is she on?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Name: Tom Tennant
Title: Time Lord (Thought I'd reference one of my all-time favorite do gooders)
Age: Time Lords can regenerate, completely starting their lives over. By doing so, they can live for centuries! He is on his first regeneration, (his second life, if you will. They have up to 13)which he started 5 years ago. He doesn't consider age something to note, since he's lived so long anyway. On top of that, he travels through time anyway, so it's hard to keep track.
Powers/weapons: Sonic Screwdriver--a pen-like device that can shoot out sonic bursts.
Appearance: He appears humanoid and wears outlandish clothes that don't fit in with whatever time he's in. Here's a picture: Image
Alliance: He's good, but adheres to his own code of honor. He tries to make sure time flows the way it should. This can sometimes mean he has to let an event go unchanged, even if it has negative consequences.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Nice!! ^^
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Arya Raiin » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Name:Arya (Also Yin and the corrupted Yang accompany her*they're wolves*)

Title:Shepherdess of the shadows

Powers/weapons: A long black and white weapon that can transform, but her favorite form is the sword. She can also control the shadows. Her wolves fight with tooth and claw.

Appearance: Her presence chills the air, from her lithe frame to her pail skin. Her cold gray eyed glance is rumored to kill the weak. Her black garments don't help to make her appear any more friendly. Her wolves are heartless, and she used Yin's power to corrupt the light yang to demonstrate her power. Her wolves both have jet black spiky hair. Yin has red eyes, but Yang still retains the light blue she had originally.
Arya Raiin

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Oooh! Scary! *mocking vioce*
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Saved Gamer » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:13 am

So how does this work? Do I create a character myself ('cause I think I have an idea) or do I get one assigned?
Saved Gamer

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:33 am

You PM one of us with your character! 9oh! and don't forget to mention which side your on!)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby XIV_whisper » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:15 am

XD arya finally made it

my character's name needs to be changed to DANTE!
GODISAWESOME

-Dante-(my reply)
XIV_whisper

Postby Wind » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:11 am

Name: Erriyana
Title: Chaos Dragon, Leader of the group called Chaos Dragons
Powers: can create fire out of thin air
Appearance:Image
here's how she looks when she is in disguise and her sword Image
She can shapeshift into a dragon and this is what she looks like in her dragon form Image
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:19 am

Awsome!!!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Furen » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Name: Ren
Title: Lead Strategist
Powers:Shape shift and Time Manipulation
Appearance: (Shape shift ergo no set apperence) but I'll go with default form as brown hair brown eyes 5'9''
(Good enough)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Great Fur! And you said ur side is good! ^^
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Furen » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Why ever any other side? They are obviously gonna lose!
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby rocklobster » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:44 am

Um, I can certainly think of at least one story where evil won. *Looks at bookshelf* Oh yeah, how about And Then There Were None? No one survived the villain in that novel!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:46 am

....That musn't be a very good book if the villan won.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:33 am

i enjoy some books where the villain won....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby rocklobster » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:52 am

Diamond Dragon (post: 1421868) wrote:....That musn't be a very good book if the villan won.

Actually, it's an awesome mystery. Read it sometime.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby XIII_whisper » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:05 pm

I wanna JOIN PLZ can i join??????
I'll give u cheese.....=3
The good side plz
XIII_whisper

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:17 pm

sure you can join! And guys, we need to think of a good plot! Any ideas anyone?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Arya Raiin » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Alright! I've decided if you and XIV don't mind, DD, about the Dark-side's base. It's:

A small realm to chaos that's only able to be entered by the Dark through shadow and one other way. The leader and allies live in a castle made out of solidified shadows. The only light is a pale sliver of a moon.

If that's okay... :D Gotta make the bad guys have a cliche of a HQ. lol

Also I have an idea about a plot. How about we have someone who suddenly pops up out of nowhere that has tremendous power. He/she doesn't have a side thought and both the Good and the Bad are trying to influence him/her into joining them. What do ya think? ;)
Arya Raiin

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying