Chaos Angels

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby rocklobster » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:36 am

"Well, I'm ready." Kate turned to the one called Talon. "Wanna spar?"
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Mister » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Talon sighed apprehensively, he nodded and said, "sure, just do your best to hit me and i'll do my best to dodge and attack." Talon knew that he was at a disadvantage, but somehow, he believed that he could do it. become stronger that is, strong enough to do anything, but it'd take time.

OOC: yes strafe, i mentioned using special gloves and boots, but that can wait till later, like when my char learns to fight better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Kunoichi » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:53 am

OOC: Mister, my name isn't Strafe and he isn't attending this RP lol And okay, I wasn't sure. I'll post later. You guys are welcome to start without me :)
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:16 pm

ooc: Hey, I've been reading everything too....
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:59 pm

OOC: i am so embarrassed! lol. it was after 1 am and i was exhausted from work. sorry Kunoichi! i was thinking of a different RP.
BTW: i do read every post before posting.

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Kunoichi » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:44 pm

OOC: Mister, no problem :) Way Follower: I do not feel that this is disjointed, while it may not being going as fast as you feel it should. Unfortunately, this can happen. Please be patient. To everyone: I apologize I haven't posted as much as I was the last few days, I've had a fever for two days but it seems to be going down a little.

IC:

*Dr. Lundlow*

"Tch," he heard the scream from the other corridor. Looks like the last two aren't dead after all. He motioned for a assistant to go grab the girls and attach the bracelets on them. Then to lead them back here. No use wasting time.

Wind: for the sake of time, read my last few posts of Dr.Lundlow to be filled in. Thanks :)

IC: Dr. Lundlow smiled, "You know your enemies are not going to ask if you want to fight. They are simply going to kill you. You may be on the same side but right now you are opponents. So get to it and stop asking someone if they want to be attacked or not."

*Tristana*

She paused for a moment. Well if they were supposed to fight and she really couldn't hurt anyone then she supposed it would be okay.

She grabbed her staff and ran towards Waylynn, the one with the Scythe. At the last instant, she raised her staff downwards, misjudging her ability, she tripped and fell forward. She groaned, rubbing her head, "That hurt."

She got up again, rubbing her head and gripping her staff again. She charged again, aiming to strike at his torso. They weren't supposed to kill each other.
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

Kunoichi

Postby rocklobster » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Kate adopted a fighting stance and charged with her staff.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Aroura spun her sword slowly. She really didn't want to hurt anyone, but it seemed like they had too. Suddenly the sword escaped out of her hand. But insead of falling to the ground, it floated, and spun faster, like a bladed boomarang. It sang over the heads of the other angels, then it stopped spinning, and fell hilt first on Kate. Aroura claped a hand over her mouth. She never meant to do that.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Talon braced himself for the coming blow, he heard her foot steps coming closer. he crouched in a defensive manner, a primitive instinct to avoid danger. he heard the weapon swing through the air and reacted by falling sideways and lashing out with his foot. his foot fell of empty air and he received a harsh hit on the side.

Talon groaned and rose to one knee. he was not prepared for this, his body somehow felt stiff and heavy, he was not yet recovered from the stasis. he quickly stretched his arms and legs, then his back and neck.Talon dropped into a crouch again and awaited the next blow, wherever it came from.

Mister

Postby rocklobster » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:42 am

"Hmm. Looks like I'm a little rusty." said Kate. She crouched and lunged from below, aiming for Talon's feet.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:01 am

ooc: Umm, Aroura's sword just fell on Kate 9only by the hilt though)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:04 pm

ooc: I'm so sorry, I didn't even see your post. Could we just say you missed?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:05 pm

ooc: Ok....
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:27 pm

OOC: *face palm* rock..... XD

Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:42 am

Aroura ran to pick up her sword, then rammed into Kate hard.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kunoichi » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Way Follower (post: 1420046) wrote:Tristina had caught waylynn by suprise til she triped. When she got up and went for the blow he brought the scyth out to block her swing. "Wow!" he smiled "you would have ha ha ha caught me by suprise ha ha if you had not triped ha ha.
Waylynn pushed off Tristina back so now he stood about 3 feet away from her.

OOC: Ok sorry just seemed like everything was not running so smoothly my bad. Didnt ment to offend any body. sorry.

*Tristana*

She laughed, "well yeah, I guess I'm out of practice. hehe". She gripped the staff harder and ran again, this time being a bit more careful. She ran slowly and then after aiming straight down for his head, she diverted with the other end of the staff for a quick hit to his legs.

Kunoichi

Postby Wind » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:16 pm

OOC: can someone reply to my post please
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Kunoichi » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Wind: Was replied to

IC:

*Dr. Lundlow*

"Tch," he heard the scream from the other corridor. Looks like the last two aren't dead after all. He motioned for a assistant to go grab the girls and attach the bracelets on them. Then to lead them back here. No use wasting time.

Wind: for the sake of time, read my last few posts of Dr.Lundlow to be filled in. Thanks

IC: Dr. Lundlow smiled, "You know your enemies are not going to ask if you want to fight. They are simply going to kill you. You may be on the same side but right now you are opponents. So get to it and stop asking someone if they want to be attacked or not."

Adding to it though.

The assistants around the two newly awoken Angels scurried about. Without much of a glance, a woman in a white coat, clicking heels and dangling two wristbands around her fingers appeared before them.

"Well you are awake," she smiled, "I suppose its time for you to join the others as long as you are stable." A nod from another assistant answered that question.

"Very well," she put a wristband on each person, "Let's go." She motioned towards a metal table by the doorway. "Pick a weapon and join the others. Basically you are in a training exercise. As will be explained to you more in depth later on, you are Angels and were made to rescue the human race from the Fallen." She seemed to speak this last word vehemently.

OOC: For sake of time, if you want more clear back story, you should see the explanation of what the others heard from Dr.Lundlow in a previous post, or you can simply join in without that knowledge."

Kunoichi

Postby rocklobster » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:27 am

Kate fell down. "Hey, I didn't say you could join in!" She got up and faced her new attacker. "But I'll spar with you too."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Mister » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:57 am

Talon started when Kate almost fell into him. he jumped back a step, but then stepped in quickly to lash out with his foot at this new attacker, aiming for their legs.

Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:44 am

Aroura did a backflip, landing on her feet, then she did a jump tackle on Talon.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Strafe » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 am

Kunoichi (post: 1419577) wrote:OOC: Mister, my name isn't Strafe and he isn't attending this RP lol And okay, I wasn't sure. I'll post later. You guys are welcome to start without me :)

LOL. Sorry. Just wanted to point that out. It came up when I was looking for my old posts in the forum search option.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Mister » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Talon felt the heavy blow of a full body crashing into him. as he hit the ground, he reached for his attacker's throat, going for a choke out or breaking their neck.

OOC: that was so embarrassing...

Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Aroura felt Talon clutching her throat. She struggled and tried kicking him hard.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Talon felt his attacker kick him hard, the pain was not as bad as it could have been, but he didn't relent. instead he threw his attacker over and crawled atop her. Talon pressed his hand to her throat again, and raised his fist. suddenly he froze, this was wrong. Talon's gut tightened, he shouldn't be attacking humans, his purpose was to protect them, not kill them.

Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Aroura took her chance and knocked Talon off of her. She stood up, rubbing her neck.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Talon vomited on the floor, he didn't want to hurt humans, he wanted to protect them. He was appalled by the fact that he had actually enjoyed the feel of crushing a life under his grip... what was he before the stasis!?

Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Aroura gasped when she saw Talon vomit. Did she really hit him that hard? Öh! I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" she asked worriedly.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:40 am

Kate offered a hand. "Here, let me help you up." she said.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kunoichi » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:50 am

Mister: aww no it wasn't lol Was just funny.

*Dr.Lundlow*

He watched Talon wretch on the floor and grimaced. "Talon, if you can't learn to fight then you will die." His voice echoed across the hard floor. "You should realize that not all humans are against the Fallen, quite a few have worked with them as their willing slaves. We do not know how, why or to what end."

Kunoichi

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying