Chaos Angels

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Mister » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:02 am

Talon took Kate's hand and stood. he turned his head towards the sound Dr. Lundlow's voice and said, "oh? did you forget to mention that earlier?! i will fight, and i will defeat the Fallen! but i am against hurting humans on our side! do not doubt my resolve." he wiped his mouth and said, "lets continue this fight, i need to improve." without waiting he threw a hard left hook at Kate's belly.

OOC: lol, it was to me. i was so tired that night, i should have paid more attention.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Mister » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Talon fell to one knee and bent over backwards, as Waylynn's sythe flew over him. reaching out he managed to find Waylyn's foot and jerked it hard, throwing him off balance. Talon scrambled onto him, intending to strike his face, but before he could.

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby rocklobster » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:34 am

Kate doubled over. "Not bad." she groaned. She asked one of the scientists, "I've noticed ice coming out of my hand. Know anything about that?"
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:13 am

Tristana glared, "This fight is with me!" She blocked Talon's fist with her staff, "Back off!" She threw a light strike with her staff, enough to throw him temporarily off balance and went to strike down to Talon's chest, "Running away?"

An assistant turned to Dr.Lundlow who smiled, "Well the wristbands are on, so you won't need to worry about that. For now I would focus on the person trying to hit you."
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Mister » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:32 am

Talon was beginning to hear the movements of his opponents weapons. a rush of air here, a vibration there. each had its own pitch depending on how close it was to him. the louder the sound, the closer it was, but he wasn't quite good enough yet to judge it accurately. the staff thudded into his chest with a sickening smack, his reflexes seemed to react on instinct and he grabbed the staff before it could be pulled away.

he used it to pull himself up and gave it's owner a great shove while sweeping their legs. he grinned to himself and said, "i don't run away."

Mister

Postby rocklobster » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:43 pm

Kate grimaced. "I suppose the wristbands keep my ice at bay. I suppose you want to see how I do without it." She looked up at Talon. "You're a formidable opponent, that's for sure." She did a low spinning kick, hoping to knock him off balance.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Aroura did her best to avoid the string of attacks, but was caught by Kate's spin attack, which made her slam into Waylynn.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Talon took the hit badly and went down hard. he hit the ground and rolled away. he lunged to his feet and froze, without his sight he couldn't rush things. if he took it easy and waited for them to move first, he could anticipate their attacks and counter, or even strike first if he could detect their movements.

Mister

Postby rocklobster » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:18 am

Kate walked over to Aroura and helped her up. "Sorry, that wasn't meant for you. Wanna team up?" she asked sweetly.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:27 am

"Ok!" said Aroura. She got up and went back to back with Kate.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:21 pm

Kunoichi (post: 1420135) wrote:Wind: Was replied to

Adding to it though.

The assistants around the two newly awoken Angels scurried about. Without much of a glance, a woman in a white coat, clicking heels and dangling two wristbands around her fingers appeared before them.

"Well you are awake," she smiled, "I suppose its time for you to join the others as long as you are stable." A nod from another assistant answered that question.

"Very well," she put a wristband on each person, "Let's go." She motioned towards a metal table by the doorway. "Pick a weapon and join the others. Basically you are in a training exercise. As will be explained to you more in depth later on, you are Angels and were made to rescue the human race from the Fallen." She seemed to speak this last word vehemently.

OOC: For sake of time, if you want more clear back story, you should see the explanation of what the others heard from Dr.Lundlow in a previous post, or you can simply join in without that knowledge."

OOC:Sorry I missed that post *facepalm*

Wind felt the weapon in her hand and said to the assistant " I can't see...Why am I blind?" Drake saw Wind and grabbed her hand and said " I am here Wind..." Wind heard the comforting voice of Drake and sighed a sigh of relief.
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Mister » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:04 pm

Talon heard the agreement between the two girls and smiled, he'd have a good learning experience today. he launched himself towards where he thought the girls were and dove into a roll after he drew near to them.

Talon's hearing was improving, and he could hear their labored breathing form the recent scuffles, it was this indicator that allowed him to turn his roll into a sweeping kick at both their legs.

Mister

Postby Kunoichi » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:27 pm

OOC: I'll post tomorrow..sorry very ill today. Hope you all are having fun! :)
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

Kunoichi

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:24 am

Kate tripped. "You know, I'm beginning to get annoyed with you, Talon. Either I'm extremely out of practice, or you're better."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:03 am

Aroura also tripped, but was able to catch herself. She spun around, and brought down the hilt of her sword on Talon's head, but not so hard that she would knock him out.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:38 am

Talon chuckled uneasily, he didn't understand how he knew to fight, but he just somehow knew.

The blow from a hard object rattled Talon, but he retaliated with a wide sweeping kick aimed at the stomach of his attacker.

Mister

Postby Kunoichi » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:57 pm

ooc: sorry all just doing a quick post, I'm still very ill.

IC:

*Tristana*

She fell with a big "Umpf". She glared at Talon, "Could have fooled me!" She shouted after him as he already ran off again. Darn squirrel, she muttered to herself.

Tristana charged towards Kate and Auroura, "Guess I'll team up for now." She swung her staff downward towards their bodies.

*Dr.Lundlow*

Dr.Lundlow smiled as Wind and Drake entered, "Well don't be shy, jump on in! You all have 1 hour to complete this!" (that will not be too long in this case so we can get things moved on) :)

Kunoichi

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Aroura managed to dodge Talon's blow but was caught in Tristina's staff. She grunted, then kicked tristina's staff from under her.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:21 am

"Not that this isn't fun," Kate asked, "But when do you scientist-types expect us to stop sparring? Don't we have real enemies to fight?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Mister » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:51 am

Talon straitened from the crouching position he had retreated to. he nodded his head in agreement with Kate.

but still, taking advantage of the distraction he dove into Tristana, driving her to the ground. he mounted her swiftly and dropped into an arm bar.

OOC: Thought i'd go MMA for a second there lol.

Mister

Postby Kunoichi » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:15 pm

*Dr.Lundlow*

"I said one hour Kate, pay attention before you get hit again" he cackled.

*Tristana*

She instinctively brought the arm being pulled into an arm bar upwards so she could grab the leg closest to her. Gripping the thigh, she bumped up hard and rolled over her shoulder, gripping underneath his neck onto his shoulder.

(heh i'll counter. And yes this actually does work lol no matter your size to counter a arm bar :P)

Kunoichi

Postby Mister » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:03 pm

OOC: i love the counter. is he in a head lock? that's kinda what i drew from y
our post... if i'm wrong i'll change my post.

Talon was quite surprised by the sudden turn of events. he smiled to himself, he was going to like this woman. with his arms still free, and his legs, Talon pumped to the side suddenly, risking damage to his neck but throwing his body out of alignment with hers. he slipped a hand around her waist and stood up, holding her in his arm.

Talon grinned and said, "hold on tight sweetie". Talon lunged strait up and then backwards. angling her body under his in a reverse body slam.

Mister

Postby Kunoichi » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 am

Mister, you would be rolled up on your side away from me, Hand is under your neck, gripping the shoulder, the other holding to the top leg for support. And remember she is only 12 :)

Tristana cried out and braced for impact. Did he really just call me sweetie?

Kunoichi

Postby Mister » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:49 am

OOC: ok lol. i just remembered the move you put me into. i just couldn't get the mental picture earlier. the outcome would be the same though, its not that hard a move the reverse. if you know how of course.

Talon twisted at the last moment, catching himself with his hands, and rolling over to crush Tristana. as he rolled on top of her he said, "ah, comfy.", he was grinning broadly.

Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:02 am

Aroura leaped at Talon and yanked him off of Tristana. Then she stared to kick Talon continualy with alarming speed.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:58 am

Kate jumped into the air and performed a spinning drop kick. When she came in contact with Tristan, she wrapped her legs around Tristan's neck and grabbed Tristan's legs, hoping to take her down.
ooc: She's doing a hurricanrana. I hope I described it right. If you can't get what I'm describing, check out this video. It's what the guy named Amazing Red is doing to his opponent: click here

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kunoichi » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:33 pm

OOC: Rocklobster you may want to edit your post, I'm already laying on the ground.

Kunoichi

Postby Mister » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:19 pm

After being yanked off of Tristana and kicked for the first time, Talon blocked the other kicks with his forearms. after several kicks Talon caught one of Aroura's feet and twisted it sharply and powerfully. he spun around while twisting her foot, using his counter motion to enhance the force of his twist, likewise using his twit to enhance his counter motion.

as his legs swept behind Aroura, he drove his left foot upward and smashed his boot into her thigh, hoping to stun her leg and break her center of balance.

Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Aroura yelled in pain as she was whipped around. She lay on the ground panting for a split second, then punched Talon's stomach as hard as she could.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Talon gasped and wretch involuntarily. he chuckled and said, "fun!". Talon grabbed Aroura by the throat and began to drive his elbow into her side.

OOC: both of them are on the ground right?

Mister

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying