Chaos Angels

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Ooc: Yea.

Not again!! thought Aroura. Pain seered throught her body as Talon drove his elbow into her side. Aroura slapped Talon hard across the face with her free hand.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Talon blinked his blinded eyes in surprise and slapped her back, with equal force.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:45 pm

This is rediculous!!! thought Aroura as she was slapped back. She was able to twist around and bite Talon's hand.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Talon yelped in pain but grabbed her hand from his and bit her back. Talon was stubborn and not willing to give way. i'll best her yet!

OOC: Muwahahaha. this is so funny.

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Kunoichi » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:37 am

OOC: LOL at the slapping episode

Tristana got up, dazed. She felt her anger increase. Fine, she thought, you want to play it that way? She charged towards them both and tackled them.
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:33 am

When Tristana tackled them, Aroura broke away. "I'm free!" she shouted. She suddenly noticed that her finger nails seemed to be sort of sharp. A sly smile crept across Aroura's face. Diving back into the tussle, Aroura scratched Talon across his cheek. his cheek bagan to bleed. That'll teach him! she thought. Then she kicked his legs from under him.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kunoichi » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:56 am

OOC: Going to wait a moment to see if Wind posts, otherwise I'll continue this within the next few days to the next "segment" so to speak.
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

Kunoichi

Postby Mister » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:22 pm

OOC: women are so cruel... nails = pain! lol

Talon tried to stand but but was scratched on the face and had his feet swept out form under him. he caught the hand that had scratched him and pulled her with him. as they fell he drew her in close and kissed her. that'll teach her to scratch me!

OOC: MUWAHAHA! I love this rp so much now.

Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Aroura shouted when talon kissed her. WHAT NERVE!!!!!! Her mind was shouting. A volt of electric energy flowed from her to Talon, paralising hem temporarily. Aroura freed her hand, and slowly stood up.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Kate turned to Talon and stood on her hands. Then she delivered a "helicopter" kick, as she called it.
OOC: It's like the Spinning Bird Kick that Chun-li does.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Mister » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Talon's body pulsed with the force of the electric shock flowing into him. It paralyzed him, but for the wrong reason. his body responded to the electricity and his own current began to flood his being. the band on his wrist indeed restricted his powers but not completely. he smiled to himself and said, "and here i'd thought that you'd appreciate my gesture."

Talon took the spinning kick hard, it landed on the side of his stomach and knocked the wind out of him. he had to face it, the way he was now, he was no match for them. unless he could draw them in close and remain in contact with his body, he was defenseless. he needed eyes that he did not have, a guide through the darkness.

OOC: Rock, you rock man... lol your moves are so colorful and such. i'll have to integrate some interesting real life moves later on XD

Mister

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:39 am

"How about that?" Kate said as she got up. "Nice workout, so far, Talon.
OOC: Actually, you can do an upside-down spin kick in real life. Capoeira masters do it. They just stay in one spot, however. Also, I borrowed some moves from professional wrestling. I might put in some of the more devastating looking ones. For example, Samoa Joe's Muscle Buster (he got it from Ultimate Muscle of all things!)
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Mister » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:27 pm

Talon chuckled, "i agree," his voice was mockingly cheerful, "i might not have done so well if i could see, no?"

Mister

Postby Kunoichi » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:45 am

Dr. Lundlow clapped his hands, "Your first training session is concluded. You will be keeping your bracelets on until you have had training with your "powers". For now it is time to go to the dorm rooms. All have been designated to you with your name on it. There is also a cafeteria for food." (this will be a time where you can simply interact with eachother. I'll be making the next stage soon.)

Kunoichi

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:32 pm

"Well, I'm up for some grub." Kate said. "Anyone else?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kunoichi » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Tristana wiped sweat from her brow. She looked over at Kate, feeling her stomach rumble. "I'll go with you!" she kept the staff in her hand. They never did say we had to give it back.

Kunoichi

Postby rocklobster » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:53 pm

"OK, Doc. Which way to the cafeteria?" Kate asked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kunoichi » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:21 am

Dr Lundlow pointed absentmindedly towards a small corridor that was adjacent to the large doors. "Dorms and cafeteria are that way".

He walked away then and went back to where the rest of the angels were in stasis. He made sure the sound proof door was closed tightly. "Doctor," a assistant got his attention as he walked in, "We're ready".

He sighed, he hated when he had to do this. "Will they wake any time soon?" His assistant nodded, "Most of them have mutated too far." He grimaced, "Very well".

The assistants started to shut down all life support. He watched as over a hundred people went into death as quietly as they had slept. No choice, he reassured to himself, no choice at all.

Kunoichi

Postby rocklobster » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:06 pm

As she entered the cafeteria, Kate asked Tristan, "So, Tristan, what kind of food do you like?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Mister » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:06 pm

OOC: i;m so sorry for not posting guys. my pc broke and i've been fighting a severe fever and sinus infection all week. i'l try to post seriously tomorrow!

Mister

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:38 am

Mister no problem. Just focus on you and taking care of YOU. Will say a prayer of recovery for you :)

Kunoichi

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:43 am

ooc: I'll pray too! ^^
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:43 am

ooc; Uh, Kunoichi, can you play a cafeteria lady for me?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:03 pm

OOC: Please see urgent prayer request. I will play all NPC's as they are needed. Will post tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

Kunoichi

Postby Kunoichi » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:53 pm

OOC: and I'm back. Life is a little hectic.

Tristana looked at Kate, "I don't really remember what food tastes like, do you?"

Before them was some benches, with small silver chairs attached. There was no one there but a few bowls laid out on the table. A assistant standing by with her ever present note book watched the closely, "Only broth for today. You aren't ready to eat solid food yet".

Dr. Lundlow looked over the reports. How long would they be ready to fight? It would have to be soon. Maybe a week. Would they be ready? Probably not, but there was not much choice in the matter.

Kunoichi

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:28 pm

Aroura entered the room, and heard Tristina talking. "I really don't remember either." she said, slightly emberrased.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:32 pm

OOC: Sorry all been out of state for this week. I will be returning Tuesday but not until late. I'll be making a giant post probably Wednesday or Thursday and will PM all members so we can get this going strong again.

One thing to note in my RP's is I am big allowing lee way with the players. I want this to be in a way YOUR story as much as mine is a backdrop. Have fun :)

Kunoichi

Postby rocklobster » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Kate got her food and a spoon and then went to a vending machine for some soda. Then she sat down, crossed herself as a form of blessing, and ate.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kunoichi » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:13 am

OOC: I'm sorry to do this to you all. And someone who wants to can take up the RP but I'm having a really hard time being able to manage a RP. I can post to one, but guiding one is completely different. I'm really sorry for all involved. :(

Kunoichi

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:10 pm

This won't die, will it? :/
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying