Chaos Angels

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Chaos Angels

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:39 pm

GM is Kunoichi ^^ Have lots of fun and play responsibly ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Let's Begin

Postby Kunoichi » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:08 pm

*Dr. Lundlow*

Dr. Lundlow tugged on his beard, a look of concentration and determination set in his wrinkled brow. He turned to his assistant, "Are they ready?" His assistant nodded without turning from his workstation. In tube shaped metal cylinders laid the "Angels".

They were the last hope against the Fallen. "And the others?" his assistant started, "Let's wait for them to get up and about shall we? No need to bear bad news entering a new world".

Slowly the cylinders drained a green liquid. Tubes mechanically emerged from their bodies. The sound of machines that monitored heart rate, blood pressure, oxygen and other vital functions remained active, sounding in a drone voice that all were normal.

Finally, he thought, a group that didn't meet an unfortunate end like the rest. He thought of them for a split second, their memory in his mind.

"Well," he smiled as his assistants scurried about to each Angel, "Let us begin".

(Characters will start emerging from the cylinder. Feel free to interact with eachother, assistants etc. Your animal companions are not around yet and you do not understand your powers fully. You simply have the intuitive knowledge that you have them.) Have fun :)
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Mister » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Test Subject 90397 awoke from a long sleep. He opened his eyes to darkness, it was all he knew now. 90397 sat up slowly, reaching out for something to balance on. a soft yet strong had grasped his and he turned his head towards the person.

a sweet voice, a woman's voice, spoke to him gently, "Talon? Talon how do you feel?" Talon? what that his name? he nodded slightly, unsure of his voice. the woman helped him from the tube and began to wipe the liquid from his body. he stiffened at her touch, he'd not had contact with another human in a long time. then it hit him, how long had he been out?

he gripped the woman's hand tightly as he tried his first step in what felt like months. she giggled a little and said, be careful Talon, your body is still adjusting to the augmentations. Augmentations? he remembered signing up for the task force which was given the task of undergoing extreme genome therapy and bio-engineering to their bodies.

90397, no, Talon had join immediately. now, he'd forgotten his own name,and lost his sight. on the other hand, he could smell the perfume of every woman in the room, there were seven of them? he could also smell the men as well, only one? he started to pick up every little sound in the room and many sounds form beyond the room. Talon turned to the woman holding his hand and asked, "tell me, where am i? how long have i undergone treatments? who are you and where is Dr. Lundlow?"

the woman spueezed his hand and replied, "you are in facility #9, and have been here for seven months. i am called Risa, i am your caretaker." Talon drew in and held for a moment a long breath, this world he'd live in was quite interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Kunoichi » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Just a side note which I didn't put so that's my fault. I will control NPC's for the moment. Mister, what you put is perfectly fine though. I'll post after some more have joined in.
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

Kunoichi

Postby Mister » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 pm

OCC: Gomenasi! i'm sorry! i'll try not to control them too much, just as much as is needful.

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby rocklobster » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:23 am

Kate blinked as she awakened. She realized she had been awakened and groggily arose from her tube.
She noticed another person being awakened by the staff. She heard the name Talon.
"Talon? Can anyone tell me what's going on? I don't remember much."
OOC: I decided to give her some temporary amnesia as a result of cryogenic sleep. Is that ok? Also, are they naked? I often see that scenario in stories involving reanimation or cryogenics.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Mister » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:09 am

Talon heard the change in breathing from one of the other test subjects in the tubes. when the test subject spoke he knew who it was, Kate Raph. Talon smiled to himself, he knew her only a little but it was nice to have someone else awake with him. Talon followed where he thought he heard the voice, when his hand bumped into the a tube, he stopped and said,
we're in Facility #9 Kate. remember? we joined up in the Angel Program. i only just awoke myself, are you feeling ok? i can't see, so you'll have to tell me how you are."

(OCC: i think it would be safe to say they have, like, skin suits on. but that's up to our GM! our benevolent GM)

Mister

Postby Kunoichi » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:27 am

OOC: Definitely have some clothing on :) And yes amnesia would work well. Not every Angel was volunteer.

Dr.Lundlow watched as the first two awoke. He smiled to himself. They looked a bit wobbly but that would change. He walked forward, one of the assistants stepped aside. He never did bother with names. He frowned towards her, "While I understand your desire to make them comfortable, let us not get too comfortable."

She mumbled something before walking away. He sighed. Oh well, not like she will be able to be attached. Not with what they are going to have to accomplish.

He smiled to the one they called "Talon" and the other named Kate. "Welcome, welcome" he clapped his hands in a slow applause, "Well you have made it this far so that is promising. Once the others have awaken, we will begin and I will explain where you are and what you are doing here."

He looked at Talon, "Well you seem to remember some of your life before stasis, think of that as your past life. You have nothing from before, no family, no friends. It would be best for you to consider this your new life." He smiled then and walked back to his monitors as his assistants filled his role of checking vital signs.

*Tristana*

Tristana's eyes opened halfway. She felt the tubes leave her body. What are those things? she mused in her head, still in a dream-like state. She was in water, green water. That's silly, she thought, why is the water green?

She felt it slowly drain away, she felt air enter her lungs without thinking and felt as the sleepiness slowly gave way. Her eyes were a little blurred and a female was near her. She wore a white coat. She looked up at her as she was toweled off and helped to stand to her feet.

Two others nearby were like her, dressed like her. She did not feel fear or any real apprehension, just confusion and curiosity. "Where am I lady?" She looked at the white lab coat again. The lady didn't say anything, just kept poking and prodding her.

She looked at the other two like her. She didn't know them, at least she didn't think so. Did she know who she was? Tristana's brow scrunched up in thought for a moment. She knew her name and that was about it. Fear didn't clutch her as would some expect. She wasn't sure why she didn't feel afraid waking up in this freak show.

(OOC: not all Angels know each other).

Kunoichi

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:55 am

Aroura opened her eyes. Where was she? Why was she wet? and who are these other people? She sat up and looked around. Some of the people where in white lab coats, and others seemed to have just awoken from sleep like she had. Aroura started to get scared. Why are there people in lab coats!? What happened!?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:18 am

OOC: FOr the record, I'm not perverted. I just wanted some idea of the situation.
IC: Kate nodded. "Kate, huh. I guess I'm fine. She saw two others and realized she and Talon weren't the only ones awake. She noticed a tingling sensation in her arm. When she touched her tube, she noticed icicles forming on it.
"What happened?" she asked.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Aroura suddenly felt a strange sensation on her hands. Looking down at them, she saw electric sparks on her hands. Now really scared, she jumped and accidently touched her own tube. It shattered on impact of her hands. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!?!" she shouted.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kunoichi » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:59 pm

*Dr.Lundlow*

He watched the one named Tristana, Aroura, and Waylynn awake. He noticed Tristana's lack of fear. Good, he thought. Lack of fear in someone as young as her was a good soldier. He felt no remorse for what they were doing, they were after all humanity's only hope.

Aroura showed fear. He was not surprised, she too would make a good soldier. Her ability already was forming, as it was with them all. With patience and training they would do well. It had taken another year to get this many. They could not waste much time. Too many Angels had fallen.

He looked over at Waylynn, "Does it really matter? You are alive and healthy." He did not say this in malice or cruelty, rather he said the cold fact. Many would not survive, out of the twenty who either volunteered or were otherwise obtained, few were currently waking. While he had a sense of sadness, the world had lost so many that it was hard to feel empathy. There was not one person who had not lost at least one family member or numerous friends to the Fallen.

He spread his arms in welcome to them, "We should have a few more awakening today, when they do, I will explain what you are doing here, who you are if needed and how your training will commence. For now, you are welcome to talk with one another. There are a few more tests to be done to ensure your safety."

With that said, he walked towards a row of computer monitors. There was no need to say how many were "supposed" to awaken. The less they knew of the deaths, the better.

OOC: No character will be able to discern from death or alive while in stasis except the doctors and assistants.

*Tristana*

She heard the man speaking. She assumed that it was the leader of the group. She saw a girl who looked her age panicking. She walked over to her, the name Aroura stitched in her uniform.

"My name is Tristana," she smiled, "I don't know what is going on but I'm sure it will be alright." She jumped a little as one of the white coats drew blood. After the white coat left, Tristana smiled. "I do know one thing, we are called Angels. I don't know why but I think that is a good thing, don't you?"

Kunoichi

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:17 pm

At the sound of Tristana's voice, Aroura began to calm down. "Angels?" she asked. the electric sparks coming from her hands faded slightly. suddenly she remembered a bit. "The Fallen! We're supposed to fight the Fallen!" she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Talon's ears hurt, the girl who had screamed had hurt his ears a little. he was slightly confused himself, he turned to the direction of the voice of the doctor. he spoke then, loud and clear. "Doctor, i understand that we need to wait for the others to awaken, but some of us need answers. some are scared and confused, no, we're all confused. don't spare me any details sir, i want the truth and anything else that is useful. please, anything that may calm the troubled minds of the others." he could hear the breathing and heart beat of every assistant, and of the angels themselves.

some of the newly awakened were emitting irregular heart rates, they were confused and some seemed almost panicked. one heart rate began to slow to normal and her breathing regulated when another woman began to talk to her reassuringly. he was glad that others still showed kindness in these rough times.

Talon still stood next to Kate as he waited for the Doctor's reply.

Mister

Postby Kunoichi » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:25 pm

OOC: I don't mind senses being enhanced, please limit it to sensitivity, though not superhuman abilities. Just a side note for those characters that have such abilities. Remember other chars age if possible to add to the RP. You can refer back to Player Bios.

*Dr.Lundlow*

He spoke without turning, "No. I will decide when and where to explain things to you, or for that matter if I explain them to you at all. There is not a choice in this, it simply is what it is. You were made to complete a task. If you choose not to complete that task, then you will be ... put back to sleep so to say".

*Tristana*

She didn't speak after this. She understood the meaning well enough. She wasn't thick or unintelligent. She either did what she was told or she would not be allowed to continue.

"Doctor, can we at least know why we are here?" She looked around at the various stasis chambers.

*Dr. Lundlow*

He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Without getting into unnecessary details. Let's just say you are humanities last hope against an enemy that has nearly exterminated us." He looked at Talon, "Is that reason enough for you Talon?"

OOC: I'm waiting for Wind before continuing on much further.

Kunoichi

Postby rocklobster » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:31 pm

"Well, I'm not going back in there. I guess I'll help." said Kate. "I seem to remember having trained in martial arts. Do you have a bo staff somewhere? Maybe I can see if there's some kinetic memory here."
OOC: Kinetic memory is like how you can still read a bicycle even after a few years of not doing so.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Aroura's body began to spark with electric energy again. She was mad that the Doctor wouldn't tell them what was going on! They had a right to know!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Talon nodded calmly and said, "i'll follow your lead Doctor, but if i don't think things are going right, i'll have something to say. the last hope of humanity or otherwise. i'm in your care, for now."

Mister

Postby rocklobster » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 am

Kate wondered if she'd ever regain anything other than her kinetic memory. "So do we at least get weapons?" she asked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kunoichi » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:48 am

OOC: All users are in the cryo-stasis room. Rocklobster please edit your post on finding a bo staff. i promise the story will move on quickly. I was going to wait for Wind, but I may just have her continue later.

I will post later today in order to continue the story. Kinetic memory is fine however, people haven't started training yet so that will not be there fully yet.

Kunoichi

Postby Kunoichi » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:32 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1418822) wrote:Aroura's body began to spark with electric energy again. She was mad that the Doctor wouldn't tell them what was going on! They had a right to know!

*Dr. Lundlow*

He looked over at the one named Aroura. Promising he thought, very promising.

Mister (post: 1418829) wrote:Talon nodded calmly and said, "i'll follow your lead Doctor, but if i don't think things are going right, i'll have something to say. the last hope of humanity or otherwise. i'm in your care, for now."

*Dr. Lundlow*

"You can say whatever you want Talon, that really doesn't matter or have bearing on what is occurring."

Way Follower (post: 1418835) wrote:Waylynn continued to rub his ears till his hearing was back to normal but not to his suprise but a flash of memory........he continued to rub his left ear only I am deaf in that ear he thought to himself.

He tryed to remember anything else from his past but couldnt about him or the procedures to make him who he was now or anything else.

Waylynn started to walk towards the others when he saw that the pods next to his contained the other Fire angels, "I wonder if they will remember anything when they wake up?"

"Waylynn, amnesia is somewhat normal. Its to be expected. As I said before, think of this as the start of your new life."

rocklobster (post: 1418911) wrote:Kate wondered if she'd ever regain anything other than her kinetic memory. "So do we at least get weapons?" she asked.

rocklobster (post: 1418820) wrote:"Well, I'm not going back in there. I guess I'll help." said Kate. "I seem to remember having trained in martial arts. Do you have a bo staff somewhere? Maybe I can see if there's some kinetic memory here."
OOC: Kinetic memory is like how you can still read a bicycle even after a few years of not doing so.

"All that will happen when training starts, which we will begin shortly."

OOC: Okay so let's begin.

*Dr. Lundlow*

"Well since it seems you are the only ones to awake, we will start right away. Your training must begin immediately and without hesitation," he rubbed his gray goatee and with the walk of a man in a small panic, he went towards a large walkway.

"Well let's go," he spoke without turning, his assistants walking briskly behind him.

*I'm assuming everyone follows at this point*

You walk into a large warehouse. Nothing is in it except for a odd looking colored walls and ceilings and various sized doors toward the far wall.

"This," Dr. Lundlow opened his arms towards the room, "Will be your training area while you become accustomed to your new abilities, which I know you have probably noticed."

He turned to them now, "To give you the quick version of what you are doing is this: There are enemies called the Fallen whose only wish is to eliminate humanity, which they have nearly done so. There is not one person in this room that hasn't lost most if not all of their family." He motioned towards chairs that seemed to magically appear behind them.

Once he sat, he continued, "You are what we call the Angels. You are humanities last hope. Without going into the science of all this, you were mutated and embedded with powers unlike any human. You are truly our only hope against these monsters. We will be teaching you how to hone these abilities, both in offense and defense and regular combat."

"While I realize some of you have known some combat skills, you have been in stasis for over a year. You muscles have atrophied considerably despite our attempts for it otherwise. You will need to gain your physical abilities back." He rubbed his eyes, "We do not have a long time to do this. You will also notice you are of varying ages. The youngest among you is 12. No one here is older than 25. We did this for those that would be most receptive to the mutation."

"So," he slapped his thighs, "that is the short version of this. We will begin training immediately. You each will be given a weapon of your choosing," as he spoke, a table rose from the ground showing various weapons.

"Any questions?"

(OOC: you are welcome to respond of course and please choose the weapon you wish to have. No player as was stated will have automatic proficiency. Knowledge however can be apparent. All players are human despite genetic mutations.)

*Tristana*

She sat in stunned silence. More than half did not make since to her. Powers? Abilities? Angels? The Fallen? What in the world was he talking about?

She sighed. She supposed it didn't matter. She didn't know about everyone else but she certainly didn't feel that she had any powers. She felt something in the back of her mind but that was it.

She looked at the doctor, "I don't know what's really going on, but it doesn't look like we have a choice. My only question is, can we get some real clothes yet?" She eyed the weapons and saw a metal staff. It looked like something she had seen in fantasy books. For some reason she felt drawn to it. She always imagined herself liking swords more but she supposed this would do.

Without a further word to anyone else, she grabbed her weapon and sat back down. Her hair was still wet and she felt like goo had stuck to her skin permanently. I really do not want to be doing this, she groaned inward.

Kunoichi

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:04 pm

Aroura stood silently. She never remembered agreeing to this! Suddenly she noticed a sword that was crackling with electric energy just like her own energy (Bye this time Aroura was sure that her powers responded to her emotions, for her hands where REALLY beginning to spark) she picked up the sword. She examined it. The blade was what looked like to be silver, and on the hilt was the golden image of a roaring tiger. She sat down beside Tristana, for she was the only one who helped her calm down.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:07 pm

"I choose the bo staff. I seem to remember using one." said Kate. She hummed a song that sounded like that of a dolphin. Strange, why can I sing like this? she thought.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Mister » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Talon made no move to feel for a weapon, he couldn't see, so how could he use a weapon? Talon held up his hands before his face and decided, he'd use his own hands to fight. Surely what God had given them was the best weapon?

Speaking to the doctor without moving his head, Talon said. "Doctor, i will use my hands for this, i do not want any other weapon. is that ok?"

Mister

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:44 am

Diamond Dragon (post: 1419006) wrote:Aroura stood silently. She never remembered agreeing to this! Suddenly she noticed a sword that was crackling with electric energy just like her own energy (Bye this time Aroura was sure that her powers responded to her emotions, for her hands where REALLY beginning to spark) she picked up the sword. She examined it. The blade was what looked like to be silver, and on the hilt was the golden image of a roaring tiger. She sat down beside Tristana, for she was the only one who helped her calm down.

Tristana looked over at her and smiled, "Looks like we and Kate are the only girls right now. We'll have to show those boys who is the best right?" She giggled. She liked Aroura. She seemed scared a lot but she still hoped they could be good friends.

Her eyes widened at the look of her chosen weapon, "So pretty!"

rocklobster (post: 1419007) wrote:"I choose the bo staff. I seem to remember using one." said Kate. She hummed a song that sounded like that of a dolphin. Strange, why can I sing like this? she thought.

Dr. Lundlow nodded at Kate's choice. Lucky, he thought, some still have some remembrance of combat training.

Mister (post: 1419017) wrote:Talon made no move to feel for a weapon, he couldn't see, so how could he use a weapon? Talon held up his hands before his face and decided, he'd use his own hands to fight. Surely what God had given them was the best weapon?

Speaking to the doctor without moving his head, Talon said. "Doctor, i will use my hands for this, i do not want any other weapon. is that ok?"

Dr. Lundlow shrugged, not that Talon could see him. "What you choose is your own prerogative. If you end up getting killed due to your choice, not much I can really do to change that, now can I?" (OOC: I don't remember if you put a weapon Mister?)

Way Follower (post: 1419051) wrote:Waylynn didnt really pay attention to Dr Lundlow. He just kept trying to remember anything from before but gave up realizing this is his new life his old one was, is, and well stay dead.

When the tables came up he instintly saw a weapon he liked. Walking strait to it he picked up the sythe. thinking to himself this just goes with being a fire ANGLE. He then looked over hearing Talon's question, "man if you dont think you need a weapon thats up to you." Waylynn looked to the others and their weapons, "i am with you fighting with just our powers will be exhausting no matter how much we get back." He remembered how strenuous it could be and taxting on the body to constintly run there elements. "when you need a charge better a weapon then with out one." He didnt care if Talon listened to him just wanted to share his opinion.

Waylynn then went over and took the next to Aroura.

Waylynn's Body is giving off alot of heat now cause his weapon is making him excited and i feel like my characture should react to emotions to. So ya FYI

Dr.Lundlow smirked. "Waylynn, seems you are recalling a bit of what you feel was your past. You have to realize a single truth, you have never used your powers. You have only just recently obtained them. The memory you have, well that's not exactly a memory. At least not yours." He left that being as it was. He could make of that what he wanted, it really didn't matter.

Kunoichi

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:48 am

Aroura smiled at Tristana. "I'm as good as any boy!" she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:34 pm

"So, Doc, you got any facilities where we can practice?" Kate asked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:43 pm

*Dr.Lundlow*

He looked over at Kate, "Apparently you didn't hear me when I said that you would train here." He frowned, "Maybe you need some more evaluating".

He turned to the rest of the group and stood. "Very well, I was going to allow you the opportunity to rest up, eat and get some clothes on but apparently, that isn't what you want."

"Therefore," he pulled out wristbands and attached one on each person, "We will start now. Lesson One."

"These wristbands quell all of your elemental abilities so they will not interfere. Lesson One is to get your physical stamina back. And to determine if you will last one minute against an attack. Therefore, you will battle each other."

The chairs were gone then, as was the table. He smiled, his assistants and a team of others standing to one side carrying clipboards.

"We will not interfere in any way unless there is risk of fatal harm. I doubt though after stasis you will be capable of truly hurting each other. So that really is not a problem. So free-for-all. It ends when I say it ends. Go."

(OOC: Rules. No character gets to control another person's player. If needed I will ask you to edit a post. No player will suddenly have amazing physical capabilities. Making the character superhuman limits the fun to this, so keep that in mind. Have fun!)

Kunoichi

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Aroura hesitated. She really didn't want to hurt any of her other Angels. So she just stood at defence.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Wind heard noises around her and she felt alot of people around her. She remembered Drake and started screaming because she couldn't see and her last memories were of here being able to see " Please help me I can't see!!"

Drake looked around the room and he wondered what was going on and he decided that he would just go with the flow. He asked one of the research assistants " Can you tell me where I am and whats going on??"
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying