X-men

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

X-men

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:36 pm

GM is Rocklobser ^^ Have lots of fun and always remember to play safe!
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby rocklobster » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:38 am

OK, I sent everyone a pm about our opening plot, so let's get started with the characters I'm controlling.
Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Shadowcat were on the X-wing's Blackbird.
"Good thing Beast and the Prof have integrated Cerebro's tracking system into the Blackbird." said Nightcrawler. "We should have no trouble tracking down the new signal."
Cyclops just nodded. "I wonder what Wolverine has planned for the rookies."
"I hear he and Beast have come up with a pretty difficult scenario for the Danger Room this time." said Shadowcat.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:39 am

--Wolverine--

Logan paced around the Danger Room with his usual impatience. The new recruits would be arriving soon. He looked over and over at the clock which hands did not seem to move fast enough.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:46 am

---Lady of Disguise---
Miku Carllson sat in her bedroom, drawing quietly. She had never had time off like this when she was living with her parents. She was always being poked with needles, and stuff like that. miku shuddered at those horrible thoughts.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:10 pm

OOC: I finally decided. I will add Beast to the story after all.
-Beast-
Beast looked up from the book he was reading.
"Just go easy on them, Logan. But then, you ran Kitty and Jubilee through their paces and they turned out fine."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:53 pm

--Logan--

"Ehhh....hrrmph! Half-Pint and the Kid had it in them to be better, that's all....Geez...these kids....if they don't show soon, it's gonna be a double session!"
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby OfficerSting » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:42 pm

"Why, hello!" said Brian entering the Danger Room.

"I was directed towards this room. I call myself Archimedes. Am I in the right location?"
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby rocklobster » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:24 am

Beast said. "Yes. My name is Beast, but you can call me Hank if you want to be informal. This is Wolverine. He'll be your instructor."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:59 am

Suddenly Miku heard a crash outside. Looking out of her window, she saw a gang of teens in the front yard. "Aunt Mary! the Blue Sharks are back!!!" she shouted, running to the living room where Aunt Mary sat.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:40 pm

--Logan--

"The name's Logan", he said with his usual gruffness. "So far your at the top of your class; first one here."
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Davidizer13 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:43 am

The Photon
Simon quickly walked down the halls of the Institute, scattering a light glow on the steel and concrete structure around him. Danger Room...Danger Room...Here it is! He took a deep breath as he opened the door - this was his first chance to really prove himself worthy of joining the "traveling team" and going out to do missions and stuff.

"Hey," he said, realizing that he couldn't remember anyone's name. There was that short angry wolf guy, that smart lion dude, and the Greek machine guy. Whatever. He'd figure them out later. "So, what're we doin' today?"
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:51 am

ooc: Sora, aren't you supposed to be playing Mystiuqe who is desguised as Miku's Aunt?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 pm

OOC:Who's the "Greek Machine Guy"?
"You must be the Photon. If you're wondering about Scott and the others, they're retrieving another newbie." said Beast. "My name's Beast. Or Dr. McCoy, if you want to be formal. Oh, and don't call me Bones."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:17 pm

OOC:Sorry...orientation week!

--Mystique--

The clock chimed; it was time. Mystique rose from her chair and looked outside her window. In the pane, she smiled at the reflection of her disguise:middle-aged, plump build, rosy cheeks, bobbed hair, and a small cherry smile. It was all so easy.

She turned to the stairs. It would be time to leave soon.

"Sweetie! Come on!"

--Logan--

Logan looked at the newcomer and grew more impatient; he wanted to get the ball rolling.

"The name's Wolverine, kid.", he said to Photon, "I'm your training instructor."
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:01 am

"Where are we going Aunt Mary?" Miku asked, looking at her curiously.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:11 pm

The Blackbird arrived in "Aunt Mary's" front yard.
"This must be the place." said Nightcrawler.
"Nice atmosphere." said Cyclops.
"I don't know. I got a bad feeling about this." said Storm.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:55 pm

OOC: I'm throwing one of my characters with yours, Rockie.

--Rogue--

Rogue pushed back a silver strand of hair that flew up from the beating of the propelier blades. She too felt something rather omnious about the house. Her fists tightened up some as she walked to the door with the others.

"Something just doesn't feel right, y'all.", she muttered as the door opened before them.

--Mystique--

"Aunt Mary" opened the door and smiled as the X-men approached her doorstep; just as she had planned.

"Everyone, please come in. This here is my niece, Miku."
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Miku looked in surprise at the people Aunt Mary let in. She felt a small tingling in the back of her mind.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:13 am

Scott's red sunglasses glinted in the sunlight. "The name's Scott Summers. This is Jean Grey, Ororoe Monroe, Kurt Wagner, and Anna Marie. We're here about your neice, Miku. We've heard there's something...special about her."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:45 am

Miku flushed I was hoping no one would find out! she thought in alarm.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:25 am

ooc: oops. Forgot about this!
Jean Grey caught Miku's stray thought. "Being a mutant isn't so bad. For some of us, it's a blessing."
"She's right." said Nightcrawler.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:24 am

Miku stared at Jean in surprise. Woah! How'd he know what I was thinking?!?! she thought. "But what if you where made mutant on purpose?" she whispered.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:33 pm

"What do you mean?" Nightcrawler asked. "Someone actually wants that?"
"Oh, it's not that unusual." said Cyclops. "Remember Cannonball's sister, Husk? She kept praying for mutant powers. When she got them, it was the best day of her life."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:04 pm

"No. That's not what I mean. I mean what if your parents....made you this way?" Miku said in a low vioce, tears welling in her eyes.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:22 am

"You mean you weren't born a mutant like us?" Storm asked. "Why would someone do that?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:18 am

Miku sighed. "I really don't know. They never told me why they where doing it. It hurt so much when they stuck needles into me and stuff...." her vioce caught and she couldn't continue.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Storm couldn't ignore her maternal instincts and hugged Miku. "We'll help you cope, child. We can help you with your powers. That's why we're here."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Miku's eyes widened in surprise. She's......hugging me. Even though she hardly knows me, she....cares. she thought. Slowly she wrapped her arms around Storm.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:40 am

"You have to excuse Storm. She likes to think everyone's her kid." said Nightcrawler.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:06 am

"I don't mind." said Miku quietly.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying