Gargoyles

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Gargoyles

Postby rocklobster » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:58 pm

One thousand years ago, superstition and the sword ruled. It was a time of darkness. It was a world of fear. It was the age of Gargoyles. Stone by day, warriors by night. We were betrayed by the humans we had sworn to protect; frozen in stone by a magic spell for a thousand years. Now we are in Manhattan. The spell is broken. And we live again! We are defenders of the night. We are Gargoyles!
This RPG is based on that awesome Disney cartoon, Gargoyles. We're continuing where the second season left off.
Character sheet:
Name:
Class: Gargoyle or Human?
Hair:
Skin (if Gargoyle):
Height:
Weight:
Bio:
I'm calling dibs on Goliath, Brooklyn, and David Xanatos. So here's their bios:
David Xanatos
Name: David Xanatos
Class: Human?
Hair: Black
Skin (if Gargoyle): brown
Height: 6' 9" ( I guess)
Weight: 200
Personality: David Xanatos is a shady character and head of Xanatos Corporation. Although he appears to have given up some of his shadiness, he still has that sneaky reputation that says he shouldn't be entirely trusted. He has a wife named Fox and a baby son named Alexander.
Goliath
Name: Goliath
Class: Gargoyle
Hair: Black
Skin: Grey
Height: 9'
Weight: 300
Bio: Leader of the Gargoyles.
Personality: Goliath is the stoic leader of the Gargoyles. However, he does have a fiery temper at times.
Brooklyn
Name: Brooklyn
Class: Gargoyle
Hair: White
Skin: Red
Height: unknown
Weight: unknown
Bio: Brooklyn was just starting to be a hero when he and the other gargoyles were betrayed. He soon became second-in-command.
Personality: He has a chivalarous personality and a high sense of honor. He has a slight temper, too, especially if Demona's around.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:44 pm

This is in modern times, right?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:40 am

Um, actually, the show was set in the 90's, which was modern at the time. So, yeah, it's somewhat modern. What, you've never seen Gargoyles?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:28 am

um......no.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:20 pm

OH, that's all right. Disney treats this show like an unwanted child. And their fans as well. They've only released the first half on DVD, and aren't releasing anymore. You can still play. Just make up a character and I'll accomodate.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Ok, cool!

Name:Sonia Monro
Class: Strangly, she is something in between.
Hair: short shaggy black
Skin (if Gargoyle): dark brown, but if you look closely, it has a purple tinge to it.
Height: 6ft
Weight: Average for someone her age and hight.
Personality: outgoing, sometimes aggressive, and has a bit of sacrasim to her.
Bio: Will reveal in RP
Notes: Sonia has a pair of bright purple Gargoyle wings behind her. Her eyes are a warm amber with a small hint of red to them.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying