Pandemonium Rising

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Pandemonium Rising

Postby Mister » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:13 pm

2045, America has become weakened by the war in Iraq as the UN dispatched troops against the US military to deal retribution upon those they believe to be atrocious killers and tyrants. the UN forces were crushed without mercy, prisoners were released into their homelands, and the war ended.

But not all of the world would accept America's victory as fair, nor just. Again two nations allied in a common goal, to wipe out the American Nation. Under the ensuing political chaos of the UN Germany and Japan invaded America, Germany through the coasts of Russia and then through Alaska. Japan chose rather to ferry it's secret armada and armies across the sea.

Within a year the invaders realized that the weakened nation would not buckle without a fight. men and women from the ages of twelve to fifty had been drafted and trained in the only remaining stronghold of the US, Kansas, Oklahoma, Iowa, Michigan, and Maine. Outnumbered and desperate, the surviving military issues a guerrilla-warfare agenda, "rescue all prisoners, raid all supply depots, survive and cause chaos." the Mission name, "Pandemonium Rising".

(Character Sheets, you can play on whatever side you choose, though i do need at least two on each side to start.)

Name:
Alliance(Nationality):
Physical Appearance:
Background:
Weapon(s) of choice at the start:
State: (which state you'll be in when you begin, does not have to be one four i mentioned above)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying