Free-for-All Roleplay

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby firestorm » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Arya Raiin (post: 1422410) wrote:And will pure evil ever be able to unit with the pure light? No, for that would make both imperfect, both would be stained then. If YOU do not realize that, are you a fool or simply unaware? You will someday feel the power if posses, but lucky for you not today. You're not at your full potential yet. Don't think of this as kind of my thought... this is simply for my selfish reasons that I want to someday fight someone who can truely wield the light like you, not the clumsy grasp that Dia has. Who knows... maybe both of you will someday understand it completely. I did and then rejected it... but that's a story for later. Arya ended the link between their minds.

"Gggrrraahahhhiioo" One of the Z'creaths feel heavily on it's side, it's dark black blood running onto the castle's floor. It closed it's evil eyes and vanished, dead. The others seeing their dead comrade charged once again recklessly. They didn't care if they got killed, all they wanted was to see the pain in their victim's eyes... their final breath echoing from their body.

Firestorm quickly picked up his armaments. A shaft of light pierce the monster in half shining through it's inards and coming out the other side then inserting itself 4 inches deep into a tree a mile away. "Your illusions don't scare me Arya."
XIV_whisper (post: 1422839) wrote:-dante-
"yes my lady." dante follows dia to her castle. "you coming fire?"

Firestorm followed suit, putting the orb in his own pouch and contemplating the significance of aria's comments to his mind. it seems to him that he has questions to bring up at Diamond's Castle
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Dia led them through a long marble floored hallway, and down a flight of stairs. They entered a medium sized room with a large table and chairs. Dia sat in one of the chairs. "Take a seat." she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby firestorm » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1422854) wrote:Dia led them through a long marble floored hallway, and down a flight of stairs. They entered a medium sized room with a large table and chairs. Dia sat in one of the chairs. "Take a seat." she said.

Firestorm stared about the castle taking in it's victorian elegance. What he once thought was gargoyle moved and shifted their eyes as the group enter the conference room, their scaly wings shimered in the dark corners of DD's royal mansion. "Dragons.. Diamond Dragon... of course makes sense now."
He stated.

Firestorm was the last to enter the grand room, marble floors and roman columns accenting the beatifully painted interior. A large ornate cedar table seemed to be the centerpiece of the of the room which dipped done a step in the floor around it.

Fire sat in the plush cedar chair and thought about speaking his mind but waited for others to see if they had the same questions he did.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Furen » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:39 pm

"AHHHHH!!!!!" screamed an unknown figure
"how did I get here?" the man wondered.
"Last thing I remember was" *Faint*

The shadow in the corner of the room appeared...

"Hello Fire, do you know who I am?"
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby firestorm » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Fire stared.... =_= "fred? hey fred how are you doing! haven't seen you in a while! what's up?" :D

OOC: so out of character XD

Postby Furen » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:48 pm

"OOOH?" questioned the mysterious man "I guess it's been longer than I thought" he muttered to himself

"No Fire, I am not Fred, I'm your guardian. I am the last of their kind but you are lucky I survived! Since you don't remember my name I'll let you call me Ren for now, you may remember it in due time, when it counts."
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby firestorm » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:24 am

Furen (post: 1422914) wrote:"OOOH?" questioned the mysterious man "I guess it's been longer than I thought" he muttered to himself

"No Fire, I am not Fred, I'm your guardian. I am the last of their kind but you are lucky I survived! Since you don't remember my name I'll let you call me Ren for now, you may remember it in due time, when it counts."

Firestorm seemed to vaguely remember such a man but could not remember his name. He turned to him and replied "guardian? what do you mean? and last of your species? are there more of you? or are you the only one left? Whomever you are I remember only your figure. So please unless you have a gravely more important matter than the safety of our world, please sit quietly outside and wait unil we're done. Otherwise, you will have to sit in here and wait, and I don't think Ms. Dragon wants anyone else getting involved in such affairs. And no, I will not call you Ren," Firestorm answered stoically and cold-eyed "Fred will do. Ren reminds me too much of Even Stevens."

Firestorm turned back to the makeshift counsel "Now back to the matter at hand... what?... what? Is there something on my face?" Firestorm returned the bewildered looks of Diamond and company with a bewildered look of his own. It's as if they couldn't tell someone new was among them...

OOC: Right now Fred (aka Ren) is only a part of Firestorm's mind. not quite a figment of his imagination but that's kind of a good explaination of what's going on right now. That's what me and Furen planned for this character. So yeah maybe Firestorm's a bit weird and mysterious at first but don't worry he's still gonna be a good guy. :D Oh and kudos to the person that get's the Disney Channel Reference XD

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:13 am

Dia looked around. "Who are you talking to Fire?" she asked as she folded her shimmering dragon wings behind her.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby XIV_whisper » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:59 pm

-dante-
"we need to dicuss our battle plans to attack Arya. she disgraced dia milady." dante looks at fire, "as knights it's our duty and since we're from the same clan we have to do this. but milady" dante turns to dia, "why would she threaten you like that?"
XIV_whisper

Postby Furen » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Fire I will restore a bit of your memory now, but it will take time to do it fully unlock so You'll have to do with your previous favorite food:
Potatoes!

Also I know what you're thinking I'm a part of you, yes I can be a substitute/stand in but I also know...

Fire Stop thinking that.
Furen

Postby Furen » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:06 pm

OOC: I'm doing this because I must as a result of dramatic suspense (So pardon the double post)

Guardian: Okay well if you wish not to call me Ren and I choose not to be called Fred, you may call me guardian until you remember who I am.

And thank you for listening to me about stopping, I dislike that song, I couldn't stand listening to your brain singing that song OVER AND OVER...

So as you may have noticed, I do look much like you although older looking at the moment, but I am meant for you to be able to maximize your Options, if there's two places you need to be at once or need to bounce around ideas, a guardian's job is to help with such tasks.
Furen

Postby Strafe » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Nami (post: 1422621) wrote:Nami gaped wide-eyed at what Strafe did to the beast, she shook her head and blinked then looked down at him. Her eyes softened, "its Ok!" she knelt down in front of him, so they were evenly matched.

"I didn't warn you, its mostly my fault. Here, take this...it'll help." She held up a tiny bottle, "it'll return you to your normal state..." she smiled warmly, "please dont' feel bad...It's not your fault." she reached up and put her hand on his shoulder. "You are a good person."

Strafe looked up at Nami, and began to laugh. "Hah. Fooled you. I wasn't really sad or anything. I just wanted you to dote on me" He smiled innocently, unaware that he was most likely going to be slapped.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Nami » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:05 am

Nami blinked rapidly. "oh..." she flushed feeling stupid, "well, you got me good didn't you?" she chuckled lightly and stood brushing off her knees, her face still red. She held out her hand to him and waited, "c'mon then! Lets get you up! That really is a relief you know...though I am a little hurt." she mumbled the last part. "But just good to know you are safe and sound..."
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:22 am

XIV_whisper (post: 1423025) wrote:-dante-
"we need to dicuss our battle plans to attack Arya. she disgraced dia milady." dante looks at fire, "as knights it's our duty and since we're from the same clan we have to do this. but milady" dante turns to dia, "why would she threaten you like that?"

"I'm not sure." said Dia, "But we'll probably find out soon." She presed an unseen button on the table, and floating screens appeared above her head and in front of her. "Just because the castle is Medievel doesn't mean that it doesn't have hidden technology." said Dia when she saw Dante and Fire's surprised faces. "Remember when I looked at Arya after I destroyed those Z'creath? Well, I was able to gather her energy signature." She typed a bit on her screen, and the ones above her showed a 3-D image of Arya and her stats. "Ahh. She lives in the Dark Realms. That explains many things."
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby XIV_whisper » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:53 pm

-dante-
"umm..." dante replies, "yes that was obvious milady, but we need to know why she attacked you before we start some kind of war...did you ever see her before?"
GODISAWESOME

check out thread "the war to decide fates"
contact me(XIV_whisper) if you want to join or know about it.
P.S. send private message:thumb:

Originally posted by firestorm (post: 1421080):
"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:58 pm

-Arya-

Arya had let all of her servants go on about their own duties, wishing to be left alone. Her foot steps rang out eerily in the massive corridor. The candles that hung on the walls burned with a black fire, actually a security system. Arya preferred to use magic rather than technology, the word its self giving her a headache. She was walking through the servant quarters, on the way to her room when something stopped her. It felt like something way digging into her find, analyzing her. What, and who are you?! She cried out in her while holding her head. She gritted the teeth, almost unable to withstand the pain. She felt like she was being watched from behind.

Arya whipped around, summoning her sword to her side. "What happened... to you..?" She whispered as the creature stumbled forward, a dark black ooze bubbling from it's mouth. "What happen to you, my servant?" Arya said more loudly. I've embraced the darkness... let it have complete c-control... to kill you... to... eliminate you... so I... can... become... KING! It shrieked at her telepathically. The giant shadowy creature, it's giant clawed legs slamming on the ground, charged at her. Fool, you let the demon part of you take over. Arya thought.

A soft Ssssrip echoed through the hall as Arya finished the demon off with a well aimed blow to the stomach. She raised her hand and made it incinerate with a dark fire. She didn't feel any sympathy; it was a creature that had been foolish enough to extinguish the last bit of light in him, the only thing that let him be sane. Arya walked a little more quickly to her room.

She slipped into some dark blue pajamas and took a sip from a small vile on her white nightstand. It was an elixir to calm her mind. Her room was lit by a fire place in the other side of the room. She jumped onto her bed it's light green blankets shifting slightly, they matched beautifully with her light purple walls . She hadn't quite recovered from the fight a few weeks ago against a traitor that had tried to assassinate her. It had been an exhausting fight, but she managed to win. She slumped onto her luxurious bed, her eyes closing.
Arya Raiin

Postby Furen » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:58 pm

"Hmmmm" the guardian though
"Excuse me fire but I'm not sure of the technology Dia is using, what is it?"
Furen

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:54 am

"no, I have never seen her before. Bye the way she acted with me, it was like she was playing a game with me." she said thoughtfully.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Strafe » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:24 am

-Strafe-

"oh..." instantly he began to weep. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings..." He sobbed.

OOC: So obviously strafe has been affected by the potion... Might want to snap him out of it by force
Strafe

Postby XIV_whisper » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:42 am

-dante-
"a game...maybe, maybe there's a bigger picture here. it's not like someone, even from the dark realms to do that to a person." dante rubbed his forehead.*sigh*. dante walked over to the huge window in the room to see the sunset. dante thought to himselfeven the sun, the one thing we can't touch has to follow a set course. everything has a reason and a purpose.
GODISAWESOME

"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Dia caught Dante's stray thought. I agree with him completely. she thought. She took out the shadow orb. It's purple and black iridsiant surface gleam. Why on Earth would Arya give this to us? she asked herself.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby XIV_whisper » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:49 pm

-dante-
dante catches a glimpse of something outside. "wha?" dante sees a dark firgure that looked like a man walking as if they were drunk outside. the dark thing stops and raises his hand and makes the motion telling dante to come. the thing sends a thought to dante that only he can hear, come to me, or i will kill your lady. dante opened his eyes wide. dante turned and began to walk towards the door to leave. His lady notices, "Where are you going dante?" "umm," dante replies, "i'm going for a walk. don't worry i'll be back." dante walks throught the door and makes his way to where the creature was.
----------------
as dante stood infront of the creature he noticed that even as it stood it still drooped and swayed. the creature held it's hand out and a portal opened. come the creature thought to dante. the creature walked through the portal. dante looked back at the window where he just was to see if his lady was looking no one was there. "i'll be back" he whispers. dante turns and walks through the poratl. as he enters the portal disappears.
GODISAWESOME

-Dante-(my reply)
XIV_whisper

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Dia watched Dante go. She got up, went to the door, and whispered to a dragon guard. He nodded, then took off to carry out her instructions.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Nami » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:38 pm

Strafe (post: 1423405) wrote:-Strafe-

"oh..." instantly he began to weep. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings..." He sobbed.

OOC: So obviously strafe has been affected by the potion... Might want to snap him out of it by force

~Nami~

Startled she blinked at Strafe, "whoa, whoa! Its Ok!!" She grabbed the potion she originally wanted him to drink, "now, hold still!" she headlocked him, opened his mouth and poured the potion down. Nami quickly jumped away afterward and watched him carefully. "Are you Ok now?" she knew this potion would knock the other potion out and he would return to normal.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Strafe » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:48 pm

-Strafe-

"Warrrggghhh..." He began to become angry. "Hulk Smmmaaass--" Just then, Nami shoved another potion down his throat. He stopped turning green, and sat down. He wubbed his tummee. "Ow... mah tummee huwwwtz" Suddenly, hit nose began to itch, and he inhaled rapidly. "Ah... ah... ah..."

"Choo."

Strafe sneezed loudly, and a mass of sparkling green glitter came streaming from his face. Strafe sniffled. "Ugh. What was that? Where am I?" He blinked, and grimaced. "I can't believe I just sneezed outside of my nose. Gross..." He eyed the glitter on the floor. "But someone once told me that everyone sneezes. I don't remember who that was, though. Hrm."

OOC: Heh. See what I did there?
Strafe

Postby Arya Raiin » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:17 pm

-Arya-

Hehe... you think you can escape? Do you think you can get away from me? There's no where you can hide, you're surrounded by darkness. A soft, hissing voice said in Arya's dream. She was surrounded by a choking darkness, that even for her was disturbing. I warned you... don't abuse your power. Arya's skin felt like there were thousands of needle pricking in, drawing small amounts of blood, leaving an intense burning sensation to made her howl in agony. "What did I do to deserve this? Why are you taking your rage out upon me? You gave me your power! You said do what you wish! Why, what did I do to make you mad?" She wailed.

You know very well what you did, fool. The voice whispered into Arya's ear. A chill ran down her body. You did what your unstable heart told you to do, and you... will pay. Arya felt something stab her in the back in her dream, she had never felt such pain. She screamed.

"Mistress Arya? Are you okay? Milady?" Miria's voice echoed eerily in her mind. Arya opened her eyes slightly before passing out.
Arya Raiin

Postby Nami » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:07 am

Nami blinked rapidly, as the green sparkles flew out she stared wide-eyed and pulled out a specimen bottle, collecting some of the sparkles into the small tube. "Interesting." she murmured.

She eyed Strafe and smiled, "well of course everyone sneezes." She chuckled, "I'm sure you'll remember someday, for now I am happy to see you recovered!" She grinned brightly.

OOC: I did see that XD
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby XIV_whisper » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:47 pm

-dante-
as dante came out of the portal he saw a he was a walled room. no doors. no windows. just walls. as he stepped out the portal closed. he looked at the figure. "why did you bring me here?" the dark figure bobbed and swayed. "i have information about ur enemy. arya raiin." dante waits. "so tell me the information." the dark figures laughs in dante's head. "like i would just give it to you! FIGHT ME FOR IT!!!!" the dark figure grows in size and it looks like dark blades come out of his arms. "MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" 'great' dante thinks to himself 'just great'. he holds out his hand and produces his scythe. "let's do this." dante charges at the dark figure.
GODISAWESOME

-Dante-(my reply)
XIV_whisper

A new challenger appears!

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Lightning flashed across the sky, and when it was gone, Fu (pronounced with a long 'u') stood on the edge of the battlefield. An assortment of weapons were strapped to her back.

"Vega!!" Fu pointed to the turtle-lover. "This ends -[SIZE="1"]or at least comes sorta close[/SIZE]- NOW!"

She drew her sword and advanced toward her foe.

OOC: And so it begins...
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:43 am

Dia noticed Fu appear. "What now?" she sighed.

something peeked out at Arya, then it dissapeared. It climbed out of a nearby window, got on thr roof, then flew down into the dark woods nearby. it walked until it found a special tree, pressed a small indentation. warm light poured from the tree. The creature dived into the light and dissapeared.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying