Free-for-All Roleplay

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Strafe » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:17 pm

OOC: Oh whoops... forgot about this...

-Strafe-

He looked at Nami's outstretched hand, and slowly moved his hand toward it. Closer, closer, his finger came to her skin, until...

He poked it, and flinched, covering his face and cowering in fear.

He looked up, surprised. "It didn't explode?" He blinked, dumbfounded.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Arya Raiin » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:56 pm

"MWAHAHAhaha!~" Arya laughed darkly as she looked out of the shadows her, black cloak hiding her, yet the white pendent show exactly where her throat was.. She was accompanied by two odd looking wolf-like heartless named Yin and Yang. Yin snarled at the others, his dark black fur bristling and his massive claws ripping the hard ground. Yang sat quietly, studying the others, her blue eyes seeming to peer into their souls. Ssshing! Arya drew her half black and half keyblade. The power or light and dark were hers... and she would show them what it gave her, the incredible powers...
Arya Raiin

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:03 pm

Dia turned quickly toward the voice. "Who are you?" she snarled at the invisable girl.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Arya Raiin » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:15 pm

-Arya-

"Don't tell me you don't know... haha!" Arya allowed herself to step out of the dark, Yin and Yang obediently following their master. "Rrrrrr... shall I dispose of them, my liege?" Yin snarled while Yang's chilling gaze watched her master, waiting for the signal. "No... no... not yet Yin my dear. It's not time for the end to end, 'cause it's all just beginning. Anyway, Dia...you need to learn your enemy's voice, 'cause it could easily be the end of you." She whispered softly as she raised the point of her sword with supernatural speed to Dia's exposed throat, and then lowered it. "You've got a lot to learn... and now I say good bye.." Arya said, turning her back to walk into the shadows.

"That is... unless you have something to say to the Dark?" She said, not bothering to cast a glance over her shoulder.
Arya Raiin

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:18 pm

"Loser." Dia growled uder her breath. she hated when someone threatened her like that.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Nami » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:55 am

OOC: S'all good bro! ^_^

~Nami~

She watched him reach out and then poke her hand, she blinked rapidly, then chuckled. "Silly goose! You don't poke it! And of course my hand didn't explode." She reached out and grabbed his hand, shaking it firmly but gently.

"Nice to meet you." Nami smiled brightly. "Now that that's out of the way, want to see my other potions?!"
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Strafe » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:39 pm

-Strafe-

He smiled, embarrassed. "Uh... not really," he said, laughing nervously. "But sure... I guess if nothing... weird happens."
Strafe

Postby Nami » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Nami smiles, "Im not sure what will happen it can be unpredictable! But lets' give it a try, they are usually different with other people." Nami pulls out a leather bag, and looks in. "Hmm...reach in and get one""
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Strafe » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:31 pm

-Strafe-

He combed his fingers through his hair hesitantly, one of his nervous tics. "Um... if you say so..." He reached in and grabbed a small flask. In it was a radiant green liquid. He shook it, and it glimmered, shimmering playfully. He popped the cork that held it closed, and it began to bubble.

"This seems... surprising enough... I guess..." he brought it to his lips and slowly drained the entire flask. The liquid bubbled and fizzed vigorously in his throat, and he started as he swallowed it. Soon enough, the flask was empty, and Strafe stood, dazed, with a blank look on his face.

Suddenly. His Pupils Dilated, and he smiled. He began to shiver with excitement. It was too much to contain.

He jumped up and began to run in circles, all the while talking non stop.

"Hi Nami look at me I'm flying and I can't stop because I'm an airplane and I can't land because the airport doesn't have a landing bay which is strange because it's an airport but it doesn't matter since it doesn't look like I'll run out of fuel any time soon and I really don't feel tired now do you because I don't and somehow I feel really really happy like that time when I became a rock star and rocked a whole stadium in my dreams because I wouldn't be able to do that in real life and I wouldn't be able to do that in real life and I wouldn't be able to do that in real life and and and..."

Strafe stopped running, and began to cry uncontrollably, sobbing wildly into his hands.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do it no..."
Strafe

Postby Nami » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:06 am

Nami blinked rapidly, "oops... I should have said not to drink the whole thing." she mumbled her eyes wide. "Errr..." she watched him bounce around like a maniac and then when he started to sob she rushed over to him.

"Strafe!" she grabbed his shoulders, "I'm sorry, I should have warned you about this! Not to drink the whole thing! Don't cry, nothing's your fault! I'm so sorry!" Nami looked in her bag hurriedly, trying to find something to counter act it.

"Oh...normalizer... maybe." she glanced at Strafe. "It's going to be Ok! I promise." Nami pulled out a handkerchief, "What the?! Oh well.." she put it into his hands, it was soft, silky and blue.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby XIV_whisper » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:21 am

-dante-
looks at dia. "are u really going to let her do that to u my lady?" he asked. "she threatened u thinking she had control! shouldn't we pursue her and teach her a lesson?"
GODISAWESOME

check out thread "the war to decide fates"
contact me(XIV_whisper) if you want to join or know about it.
P.S. send private message:thumb:

Originally posted by firestorm (post: 1421080):
"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:44 am

Dia summoned her battle sword. "I believe your right Dante. Come on!!!" she said as she ran towards the shadow.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Vega » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:17 pm

-Vega-
Then suddenly Vega saw some action going on and he wanted in. Vega then summoned a 6 foot long green staff.
"Team Vega wants in!!!" Shouted Vega.
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby firestorm » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Firestorm saw there was trouble brewing and, jumping off his steed, walked to the group that seemed poised ready to fight. "What's the trouble here? Violence and fighting brings about more violence and fighting. Only love can solve one's issues. So let's all talk this through maturely." Firestorm stated with a collected visage. Firestorm turned to Arya "Plus, this mam, is a dedicated roleplay, so if you are not going to give a descriptive reason as to why you are willing to fight us, and an equally descriptive and heartrending backstory to back those reasons, I suggest that you take like the rest of us and loiter about incohessively, bending physics and such." firestorm then began to set up a table for tea. "Now it's 12:00 and it's afternoon tea time. Please won't you sit with us?"

OOC: XD this is gonna be the most self-aware rp ever XD
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:44 pm

"Well, no one can threaten me!!" said Dia.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:35 pm

-Arya-

"Haha... foolish Dia, be careful what you run into." Arya whispered while watching the light-side with her bowl of water she was scrying them from. "Go and show them not to underestimate me." She snarled as she waved her hand over the image. Two giant black shapes walked out of the shadows in front of Dia, their steps light and quick. "Gghuuurioooo!" They roared in unison, dark poisonous saliva dripping from their pointed snouts as they took battle stance on their two legs and brandished their scythes and daggers high. One of their tails whipped towards Dia at lightning speed. "Enjoy my creation, the Z'creath." Arya laughed to herself in her distorted, dark world.
Arya Raiin

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Dia's form suddenly went transparent, and the creatur's taill went right through her without hurting her. "Why don't you fight me yourself, you coward?" she asked Arya quietly. Dia pushed her hands infront of her. They began to glow. "CRIMPSON LIGHTNING!!!!!" she yelled. Red bolts of lightning struck the two creatures with bone crushing force.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:51 pm

-Arya-

"Nnruiooo!" The Z'creath snarled in pain as they were knocked into the wall. "Dia, you forget that wherever my shadows touch... I reign." A couple of other Z'creath appear in the other side of the room. While Dia notices them the other two creep up on her and attack, this time nearly managing to graze her side.
Arya Raiin

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:01 pm

Dia gasped in pain, the jumped in the air, and flew abouve the monsters. "Heal." she whispered. Her arm repaired itself. "But you forget Arya, that there is more light than darkness!!!" said Dia. "BLINDING BLAST!!!!!!" she shouted. A burst of light lit up in all the monster's eyes, momentarily blinding them. Dia dived at them, slashing with her sword.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby firestorm » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Arya Raiin (post: 1421226) wrote:The power or light and dark were hers... and she would show them what it gave her, the incredible powers...

Chainwalker went stone cold. "Light... that mam is no light that you possess.. it is but a shadow of something you have yet to grasp. I've seen some Dark days, but that mam is no light. no not the True Light. the True Light is a power more incredible than you can ever imagine...

Arya Raiin (post: 1421787) wrote:-Arya-

She snarled as she waved her hand over the image. Two giant black shapes walked out of the shadows in front of Dia, their steps light and quick. "Gghuuurioooo!" One of their tails whipped towards Dia at lightning speed. "Enjoy my creation, the Z'creath." Arya laughed to herself in her distorted, dark world.

"Nnruiooo!" The Z'creath snarled in pain as they were knocked into the wall. "Dia, you forget that wherever my shadows touch... I reign." A couple of other Z'creath appear in the other side of the room. While Dia notices them the other two creep up on her and attack, this time nearly managing to graze her side.

"The true light would never harm or kill that which it loves... you know not what the true light loves... *Firestorm withdrew his bow*

Diamond Dragon (post: 1421791) wrote:Dia gasped in pain, the jumped in the air, and flew abouve the monsters. "Heal." she whispered. Her arm repaired itself. "But you forget Arya, that there is more light than darkness!!!" said Dia. "BLINDING BLAST!!!!!!" she shouted. A burst of light lit up in all the monster's eyes, momentarily blinding them. Dia dived at them, slashing with her sword.

*and set his weapons on the ground* "And lady Dia is right, even in the deepest darkness light shines through, it's a fact of life. and the light, The True Light, shines brightest in OUR hearts. If you wish to possess this true light you need turn away from the darkness, cause that is where you are weakest. And the only one that can help you with that is Christ. Come to him today Arya, Come to him today."

Firestorm gets on one knee and begins to pray to his God YHWH, a heavenly energy abounds around the country side untill the whole earth is filled with True Light... God's light.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Arya Raiin » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:07 pm

firestorm (post: 1421830) wrote:
"The true light would never harm or kill that which it loves... you know not what the true light loves... *Firestorm withdrew his bow*

*If you wish to possess this true light you need turn away from the darkness, cause that is where you are weakest. And the only one that can help you with that is Christ. Come to him today Arya, Come to him today."
Firestorm gets on one knee and begins to pray to his God YHWH, a heavenly energy abounds around the country side untill the whole earth is filled with True Light... God's light.

And will pure evil ever be able to unit with the pure light? No, for that would make both imperfect, both would be stained then. If YOU do not realize that, are you a fool or simply unaware? You will someday feel the power if posses, but lucky for you not today. You're not at your full potential yet. Don't think of this as kind of my thought... this is simply for my selfish reasons that I want to someday fight someone who can truely wield the light like you, not the clumsy grasp that Dia has. Who knows... maybe both of you will someday understand it completely. I did and then rejected it... but that's a story for later. Arya ended the link between their minds.

"Gggrrraahahhhiioo" One of the Z'creaths feel heavily on it's side, it's dark black blood running onto the castle's floor. It closed it's evil eyes and vanished, dead. The others seeing their dead comrade charged once again recklessly. They didn't care if they got killed, all they wanted was to see the pain in their victim's eyes... their final breath echoing from their body.

One of them stalked towards Strafe, its claws scraping softly on the ground. "Rrrr.... grriooor!" It charged.

The others lunged at Dia in unison, their blood making the ground slick.

"Come on Dia, let's see what you do... show me some of your power!"Arya thought to herself.
Arya Raiin

Postby Furen » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Arya Raiin (Edited slightly for spelling) wrote:And will pure evil ever be able to unite with the pure light?

Master detective Ren C. finds that Arya should notice that the evil can be the "Light" because it's just a property of this world, light is very deceitful... Good luck and brave forward with this in mind!
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Strafe » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:38 pm

-Strafe-

He took the handkerchief and wiped his eyes, sobbing. "I'm sorry... I- I..."

He was interrupted by a beastly snarling noise. "Rrrr... grriooor!" He turned to the Z'Creath incredulously and blinked, staring blankly at the strange black shape. The Z'Creath didn't do anything, so he continued.

"Waaahhh... I'm so sorry I didn't mean to--"

"Rrrr... grriooor!"

Strafe took a deep breath, trying to not get angry for being interrupted. "Are you about done, yet?" He asked, expressionlessly. "I'm trying to cry and be sensitive here." The Z'Creath stayed silent, unmoving. Strafe nodded. "Good." He turned back to Nami, and began crying again.

"-sniffle- I-I how could I... no... Please forgive me please... I need to--"

"Rrrr... grrii--"

"OH MY GOD IM GOING TO RIP THAT BLACK LUMP OFF YOUR FACE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF"

The Z'Creath was torn to pieces as Strafe unsheathed a Wu Jian and unleashed his fury upon the giant black beast. As the Z'Creath fell, He flicked the sword down to clear the blood, and resheathed it in one motion.

"Excuse me," he said, turning back to Nami with a slightly embarrassed grin. "Now where were we? Oh yes... ahem."

He got down on his knees and weeped. "I'm so sorry... Nami... Wahhh.... Please forgive me! I'll never drink your potion again, please!!!"
Strafe

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:53 pm

As the Z'Creaths charged at her, Dia calmly put her hands together. A blue electric orb matterialized. She raised it over her head. lightning bolts shot from it in unison at the monsters, making a blinding flash. The Z'Creaths where gone. Dia slowly turned her eyes to Arya, one eye was blue, the other red. Her long hair flowed behind her, half red, half blue.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Nami » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:38 pm

Nami gaped wide-eyed at what Strafe did to the beast, she shook her head and blinked then looked down at him. Her eyes softened, "its Ok!" she knelt down in front of him, so they were evenly matched.

"I didn't warn you, its mostly my fault. Here, take this...it'll help." She held up a tiny bottle, "it'll return you to your normal state..." she smiled warmly, "please dont' feel bad...It's not your fault." she reached up and put her hand on his shoulder. "You are a good person."
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Arya Raiin » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Strafe (post: 1422591) wrote:"Rrrr... grrii--"

"OH MY GOD IM GOING TO RIP THAT BLACK LUMP OFF YOUR FACE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF"

The Z'Creath was torn to pieces as Strafe unsheathed a Wu Jian and unleashed his fury upon the giant black beast. As the Z'Creath fell, He flicked the sword down to clear the blood, and resheathed it in one motion.

OCC: Holy cow Strafe! XD That was niiiice. :thumb:

-Arya-

"Hahaha! Don't stare at me like that Dia." Arya said coolly, tossing her jet black hair aside. "You'll give yourself a complexion... and I hope you enjoyed that little exercise. C'ause-" Dia suddenly found Arya back to back with her. "-it was only a peek into the realm of my powers. I'll be leaving all of you to peace now. Next time I might play a little longer." Arya waved to to others quickly before Dia could react and disappeared, leaving a velvet pouch with a few small items inside. It had a note on it that said: "Open if you wish. You may not accept these presents, I understand."

OCC: I'll describe them if anyone likes to open it and take theirs. They might come in handy to you, but they're still a present from the dark. ;) I'll give one hint: they're something to equip that you may need later, they might make the end more interesting too.
Arya Raiin

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:47 pm

OOC: I guess I'll open it.

BIC: Dia turned around and picked up the velvet pouch. "Hmm....I wonder what that creep left?" she asked out loud. Slowly she opened it, braced in case there was something horrible in it.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Arya Raiin » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:15 pm

-Light world-
The dark velvet bag opened smoothly and inside there were several dark orbs. Each one was exactly the same, and each one glowed with a dark light. Yet something about them wasn't completely evil. They floated out of the bag and each one landing in a good-side's hand.

-Dark world-
Arya walked into her realm on darkness, her servants running to assist her. Why wouldn't they help someone who had done so much for them, and also could kill them in a wink of the eye? "Milady, how did it go?" Her favorite servant Miria asked her softly. "Very well indeed..." Arya replied slowly, still thinking. Suddenly Miria noticed the missing pouch at Arya's side. "Miss Arya! You're pouch with the Orbs! They're gone, did they steal them? We have to get them back, right?!" Miria squawked.

"No, it's fine. It was just a little gift. They could be fun to fight eventually you know.. that's why I let them have the Orbs. I don't have anyone else who needs them anyway, right? I kept a couple too." Arya replied. She walked through the massive door that lead to the courtyard inside her castle made of shadows.
Arya Raiin

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:22 pm

"Shadow orbs. why did she want us to have them? Are they a tracking device?" said Dia, fingering hers carefully. She sensed a little pinpoint of light in the very center. "Huh. That's strange...." said Dia. She motioned to Dante and Fire. "Let's go into my castle and discuss this.." she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby XIV_whisper » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:41 pm

-dante-
"yes my lady." dante follows dia to her castle. "you coming fire?"
GODISAWESOME

check out thread "the war to decide fates"
contact me(XIV_whisper) if you want to join or know about it.
P.S. send private message:thumb:

Originally posted by firestorm (post: 1421080):
"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying