Free-for-All Roleplay

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:19 pm

"Wow. Another person." said Dia. "I'm Dia!" she said to Strafe.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby acgifford » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:21 am

Strafe (post: 1417091) wrote:-Strafe-

It was a terrifying sight, that it was. It seemed that all reason had been abandoned for the people in front of him. There was no hope for the lost children, who seemed to joyfully abound within the chaos. It would be their downfall, and their smiles would soon turn to cries of despair. It was the end, and everyone knew it.

So he did the only thing he could do. The only thing that could save at the very least himself, if not anyone else. It pained him to do so, but there was no other way. With the weight of the world on his heart, he breathed in. A word that would shake the foundation of the Earth itself. He knew that what came out of his mouth would change everything. But it was too late now.

He spoke.

"Hi."

Midori took notice of the mysterious figure approaching. Something didnt seem right. She didnt know what it was about the boy. She couldnt place it. Then he spoke. A shiver ran down her spine when he spoke the word. What was it about him? Midori stared at the new commer with a mixture of confusion and fear in them. What was she feeling?
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Strafe » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:06 am

-Strafe-

He flinched, covering his face as he spoke, because he knew that the cataclysm would be released. But nothing came. He peeked out from between his fingers and blinked. A girl stared happily in his direction. Was she so naive as to act so naturally in this situation? She knew nothing of what could have happened just then. But no matter, he thought. Nothing had happened after all. He let his hands down to return the greeting. "Uh yeah... hi... my name is Stra--"

He froze. Behind the girl was spread large silver wings that shimmered brilliantly. It was the closest thing to beautiful he had seen since...

No. You cannot dwell on what is dead. Let it go. You may never return to the past.

Strafe sighed heavily, for he knew that he was a dead man walking. No one could ever hope to live again after seeing such a cruel tragedy. So he paused, smiled, and spoke again. "Yes. I'm sorry. Hello, my name is Strafe."

Then he noticed a girl staring at him as if he was the epitome of death in the world. He cocked his head to the side, slightly confused. "And who might you be, exactly?"
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby acgifford » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 pm

Midori jumped a little when the strange fellow adressed her. The mood changed almost instantly. Why did it change so suddenly? Midori had always been sensative to peoples emotions. "U-uh...my names Midori." She said timidly. What is it about him?
acgifford

Postby Strafe » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:09 pm

-Strafe-

"Well... hello, Ms. Midori." He bowed grimly in a flourish, like a pained Englishman, though the gesture was not mocking in the slightest. It was more confused about what to do with the situation. He stood up and looked at the girl, who was staring at him awkwardly. "Um... may I help you?" He was both baffled and amused at the shy Midori.
Strafe

Postby acgifford » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:12 pm

-Midori-
She looked at him as if she had seen a ghost. "Y-you are a dead man...." she trembled a bit.
acgifford

Postby Strafe » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:22 pm

-Strafe-

It was too much. He sweat dropped, Collapsed backwards, and did every silly anime expression he could at the ridiculosity of the girl. And he had heard him thinking? Was she a mind reader? But first thing's first.

"Uh... well that was just a figure of speech. I'm not actually dead, but I'm really... not happy. So its as if I'm dead by how... not happy I am. "

He looked away incredulously, trying hard not to be mean.
Strafe

Postby acgifford » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:30 pm

-Midori-
Midori noticed his reaction to her phrase. She blushed in embarassment. "Sorry..."she said as she looked to the floor. "I-I just...." She rubbed her arm. "never mind."
acgifford

Postby Nami » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Nami started wildly, "this is nothing!" she screamed tossing the bottle, "CRAP!" she turned and ran after it, her arms flailing wildly as she tried to catch it.

"NOO!!" She looked away from the bottle and saw Strafe, "WARG!" she skidded and spun around him, catching the bottle behind his head.

"...WHOO!" Nami grinned wildly, "I got it!"
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Dia was taken aback by all this craziness. Oh my gosh, this is much worse than when Tiger and Ruby get into a really heated fight! she thought. As though he read her mind, Dia overheard Tiger shouting at Ruby, "Take that back, or I'll go Godzilla on you!" Dia gasped! No, Tiger CAN'T do it right in front of everyone. "TIGER!!!! If you even try that, I'll do you-know-what!!!" she threatened. Immediatly Tiger looked at her wide eyed. "NOO!!! I'll be good! I promise!" he said, sweatdropping.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Strafe » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:42 pm

-Strafe-

He sighed. "No, don't worry about it. I'm not offended at all. It was just a bit unexpected. No problem."

He looked around for something, though he wasn't sure what he was looking for. What he really needed to do was see if somehow, he could be redeemed for what he had done. The atrocity he had committed deserved worse than death, and he wanted to see if he could somehow be relieved of this accursed burden. It was unforgivable.

He placed his head in his hands and didn't notice the girl who barely missed smashing a bottle on it. He heard her quite clearly though, and winced, trying not to shout angrily at her. Instead he took a deep breath and turned to the girl with a weary look in his eyes.

"And how may I be of assistance to you, dear?"
Strafe

Postby acgifford » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:34 am

-Midori-
She watched as he made no big deal of it. But there was something about him that she couldnt exactly place. She continued to rub her harm and watch him. Just then he turned to a girl.
acgifford

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Dia noticed the nervous look on Midori's face. "What's wrong?" she asked her.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby acgifford » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:04 am

-Midori-
She was slightly startled by the dragon voice. "U-um...nothing." she said as she looked at her feet. She honestly wasnt sure what was wrong exactly. She wondered if she was paranoid. Maybe she was just insecure. She couldn't be sure. Midori gave a quick glance towards Dia, then to Strafe, and then to the ground again. There was something comforting about not looking at people at all. She at times wished she were invisible.
acgifford

Postby Nami » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:41 am

Nami blinked rapidly, "Oh...wow... you have no idea how close I was to clocking you dude!" She grinned widely and cradled the bottle, "this stuff is highly explosive... and useful." Nami looked around and leaned forward whispering, "it's wishing powder! You can think of anything and go anywhere or get anything...but its dangerous when dropped." she chuckled.

"Want some? You look like you could use some...dear." A quirky smile lit her face and Nami tugged her blonde hair, "you have pretty eyes." she added.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:09 pm

dia rolled her eyes. "er, no thanks." she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Strafe » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:32 pm

-Strafe-

He blinked. Pretty eyes? That was the first time he had heard that. "Uh... thanks... But I'll have to pass on the wishing powder. I've had quite enough of miracles for one life time."

Yes. He certainly had. If death was such a miracle, he had quite enough of that for perhaps a million lifetimes. There was no escape. No escape.

He looked away, feeling slightly uncomfortable at the quirky blonde girl. "My name's Strafe by the way. What's yours?"
Strafe

Postby Vega » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:05 pm

-Vega-

Vega then walked over to the group. "Hi! So, whats going on?"
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby Nami » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:41 am

Nami smiled brightly, "sorry I'm making you nervous" she backs up a step, "I'm Nami! Nice to meet you!" she sticks her hand out to be shaken. "You look like you are really insecure about something but that's cool! No biggie, I am insecure about my magic." Nami slaps her hand over her mouth (the one that's not extended) "Oops! Said to much! Ahahah!"

She glances over at Vega, "sup dude!"
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:13 am

Dia raised up an eyebrow. "The only way you can be insecure about your magic is if you have trouble controlling it." She said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Vega » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:07 pm

-Vega-

Vega smiled. "Hi, so whats going on over here?"
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby Nami » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Nami glances at Dia, "oh? I don't really have too much trouble... after all I have had some time to get it right, things do still go wrong though ahahahha!" Nami looked at Vega and smiled, "I'm waiting for Strafe to shake my hand...he's shy." she grinned at Strafe, "its ok! I don't bite."
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby firestorm » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:07 pm

firestorm rides in on his vampire panda (Vanda) steed as it slowly halts in front of them. His faithful pet, a baby Swanda (a shiny winged vampire panda), flies on top of his shoulder and yawns.

Stares at them all cool like and disconcerningly.... "Sup y'all?"
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:10 pm

Dia turned to Firestorm. "Wow! looks like there are open portals allover the place!" she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby XIV_whisper » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:23 am

XIV_whisper joins.(call me Dante) he looks at dia"hopefully i may find myself in one of those portals, my lady"
GODISAWESOME

check out thread "the war to decide fates"
contact me(XIV_whisper) if you want to join or know about it.
P.S. send private message:thumb:

Originally posted by firestorm (post: 1421080):
"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby firestorm » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:30 am

"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Nami » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:35 am

Nami blinks at Fire, "You are weird!" she looks at Strafe, "you know I don't think he will shake my hand!!" Nami sighs heavily, "how sad..."
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby XIV_whisper » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:44 am

firestorm (post: 1421080) wrote:"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
GODISAWESOME

-Dante-(my reply)
XIV_whisper

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:49 am

Dia looked over at Dante. "I have no idea where the portals are." she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby XIV_whisper » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:54 am

-dante-
what? what happened. he looks at fire. "did u do something?" a small cute cat looking animal pokes it head out of dante's pocket(it has small arms at the front of its body, big eyes, cat ears, a small mouth and it's purple. loves to be peted and played with and loves people, new things and exploring. it looks kinda tubey in a cute way. and the rest of it is a ghost tail). "NEW!" the thing said. "not now Rai" dante replied. "new." the cute thing replied in a sad voice. the cute thing flew out of his pocket and onto dante's head. "so where are the portals?" dante asked
GODISAWESOME

-Dante-(my reply)
XIV_whisper

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying