Free-for-All Roleplay

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Free-for-All Roleplay

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:57 am

This is a free for all roleplay. You can bring in any characters you made up, anime characters, and/or manga characters!
Though, you are expected to respect each other and follow all the CAA rules (found here: http://www.christiananime.net/faq.php?faq=caa_info#faq_new_faq_item) If you break any of the rules, you may receive a strike against you or you may be banned.
Please try to post good content filled posts and not just one liners all the time. If this happens, then the thread will go back to Goof Off.
Have fun! [/goldenspines edit]

Me: *drags in Tiger and Ruby* Here are 2 of mah OCs!
Tiger: Couldn't this wait?!?! i was eating!!!
Ruby: your ALWAYS eating Tiger.... >.>
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Rusty Claymore » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Rusty: What if you are one of your Manga characters?
This would be really funny if it was more anynominous. It'd be an alias for an alias. XD
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Me: seriouesly?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:44 pm

ChristianKitsune pokes her head in the room and her ears prick forward as she swishes her tail curiously.
"Hello? Is anyone here?" She sniffs the air. "No need to hide, I can smell you easily," she said with a grin.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Furen » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:50 pm

Furen comes out of hiding

Are you sure I lost all traces of sent last year when I had a huge chemical accident as my science experiment went awry
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Kitchan winces at Furen, "Wow are you serious? That's actually pretty terrible...What on earth were you working on that would cause such a horrible outcome

In the distance a small figure pops out of a cookie jar on the Table. Kitchan jumps and snarls, bearing her fangs at the small creature. "You better not be a TrollRat, I'm so tired of seeing those awful beasties around this place..."

A skinny monkey with a big head, and arms as thin as...well sticks blinked curiously.
"Whaaaa? I no trollyrat thing? I'm just StickMonkey!" He giggled and jumped down from the cookie jar, holding a giant cookie in his hand and took a bite out of it that seemed impossible for the size of his head.

"Stick Monkey, I told you not to sneak food before dinner! You'll ruin your appetite!" A tall, lean teenager emerged from the hallway, he brushed aside his bluestreaked bangs and crossed his arms against his splattered paint t-shirt.

"Uh...oh. Brendy caught me!" And before Brendan could stop him, Stick monkey shoved the entire cookie into his mouth and jumped onto Kitchan's head. "Move it birdyfox! I need to hide!"
Kitchan reared forward in surprise and flapped her wings trying to get the small creature off her back, but Stick Monkey clung ever tighter.
"Wheeee!!!!"

Brendan stood there, his mouth agape as he watched his little charge hanging on to the strangest fox he had ever seen in his life. He looked up at Furen, Tiger, DeeDee and Ruby with a question in his eyes. "What the heck is going on here?"
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby goldenspines » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Moved to Main Roleplay per request.
goldenspines

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:26 pm

(Oh!! I read the Stick monkey Chronicles!!)
Tiger Stared at what was happening. "Beats me." he said. "I'm goin back to the kitchen to eat hamburgers." she went to the other room. Dia rolled her eyes. "I'll help you Kit!!" She flew on her huge silver Dragon wings to Kit and caught StickMonkey. "Aww! He's cute!" said Ruby, looking at Stickmonkey.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1416087) wrote:(Oh!! I read the Stick monkey Chronicles!!)
Tiger Stared at what was happening. "Beats me." he said. "I'm goin back to the kitchen to eat hamburgers." she went to the other room. Dia rolled her eyes. "I'll help you Kit!!" She flew on her huge silver Dragon wings to Kit and caught StickMonkey. "Aww! He's cute!" said Ruby, looking at Stickmonkey.

(Awesome! ^_^ I'll hopefully update within the week...big hopefully though, *glares at college*)

Brendan watched as Tiger left the room, "Well she was a huge help..." he sighed, and watched as Dia flew to save Kitchan.

"Woah! Are those real?" He asked as he reached out to her.

Kitchan fell to the ground exhausted. Her halo seemed to wilt as well with exhaustion.
"Whew, thanks a lot..." She stared at Dia. "You can transform too?" She asked as suddenly a cloud of red and yellow smoke poofed in the are and the little fox turned into young girl with fox ears and tail, and legs like that of a fox. (Kinda like Shippo from Inuyasha, only normal sized) She shook her head. "I love doing that!" She smirked as she stood up and walked toward Dia. "Wow, you're really pretty! I love the wings! I have some two!" She turned around and flapped the little yellow angel wings that protruded from her back. "But they don't do me much good, I can't really fly with them." Her ears flattened and she looked down sadly.

Brendan slumped to the floor, he'd thought he had seen a lot of craziness when he first met Stick Monkey, but this was nuts! What kind of crazy anime world was this anyway?

Kitchan sniffed the air and crouched on the ground. "I smell..." She sniffed, and a string of saliva dropped to the floor... "MEAT!"
Losing all willpower and concentration, she poofed back into a little fox again and darted into the kitchen.

Stick Monkey blinked and looked up at Dia. "Wow... you're really pretty!" He cooed and poked her face. "Brendddyyy!!! A pretty lady caught me! Is she okay? Is she nice?"
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Dia grinned. "Yes, I'm nice!" she said, patting Stickmonkey's head. 'Can I hold him?" asked Ruby. Dia let Ruby hold stickmonkey, then She turned to Brendon. "sorry I scared you. I'm the diamond Dragon, but you can call me Dia." she said, folding her wings behind her. Suddenly they heard a Yell. "What happened to Tiger NOW?!?!!?" Dia said, rushing to the kitchen.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Stick Monkey looked up at Ruby and smiled. "Hiya!"

Brendan held out his hand for Dia, "N-Nice to meet you..." He gulped. "I-I'm Brendan..."

He looked up with a start at the scream, which almost seemed to mirror how he felt in the presence of a freaking dragon. He followed after Dia and peered into the kitchen.

"What is going on now?" he asked.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Tiger was jumping around, the fox trying to leap up his leg to get at his hamburger. "Get off!!" He shouted. Dia burst out laughing. 'Ohmigosh!! That's funny!" she said. Ruby came up through the door, still holding Stickmonkey. She burst out laughing as well.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:47 pm

Soran wanders up, exhausted and hungry. She barely has the strength to knock on the door a few times.

"Hello...?"
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Vega » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Vega opens his eyes and sits up. He then pulls a Turtles out of his pocket.
From his observations he can easily tell its a NorthAmerican Mud slider.
"Where am I" says Vega.
He then begins to walk aimlessly.
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Kitchan dashed into the Kitchen and lept up onto Tiger.
"I... Smell... MEAT! DEAD MEAT!" She danced around him happily and yipped. "Pleaasee let me have a taste. Just a small one." She pawed at him and whimpered.

"Woah, Birdyfox is hungry why that guy no feed her?" Stick Monkey asked Ruby and then looked at Brendan.

Brendan heard Soran enter and he turned and looked at the poor girl. He then eyed Tiger, walked up cooly and grabbed a hamburger from his hands. Turning he smiled gently at Soran and knelt beside here.

"Here..." He said as he placed the hamburger into her hands.

Kitchans eyes widened sadly as she slumped to the floor. She gave Brendan a look that could be interpreted that she had just lost her favorite toy.

"No faiiir..."
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Soran sniffed at the meal presented in front of her.

"Hamburger?"

Her hands grabbed the burger and shoved it down her throat; within seconds, she has bounced up and hugging her savior.

"Arigato! Arigato gozaimasu!"

Just then, a girl with dog ears popped up from a nearby bush.

"Sori! Where have you been!"

"Sorry, Yuki-chan....but I couldn't lose."

"A game of tag!? Jeez! Oh! Who's this?", she asked as she pointed at Brendan.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:57 pm

Brendan's eyes widened as he was suddenly glomped by the Japanese speaking girl.
"Uh...um...Wasabi?" he clicked through the random Japanese terms in his mind and could only think of that one word, and he wasn't even sure what it meant. "You're welcome!" He smiled nervously and then he looked up at the sound of Yuki and stared at her dog ears.

Was ANYONE here normal? He slumped to the ground with the girl still clinging to him.

Kitchan's ears flattened at the sight of the dog girl. Dogs, they scared the crud out of her. She backed away her tail and haunches were poofed up.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Davidizer13 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:55 am

There was a crackle in the sky, and a slit opened in the fabric of reality, disgorging thirty-seven rubber balls, one mole of crystalline hydrous calcium sulfate, and a mass of pipes and metal, about the size of a large car. All fell to the earth, hitting with a bounce, a thud and a crunch.

One side of the metal blob sparked and steamed, and swung open with a chime and a hiss, and out stepped a tall man, wearing goggles and a jumpsuit. "Well! Another perfect jump! Now, let's see what we have here..." He pulled off his goggles, shook his long, graying hair, and looked around: "The sky is blue, the air is breathable - mostly unpolluted, and the grass is green. Nope, not a post-apoc setting! The local fashions are from..." He looked at some of the characters standing in the field near his drop zone. "Early 21st century, probably? 'Cept for the one with the wings. But that's to be expected - some people just have to play superns, I guess... Anyway, uh, hi. I am Sir Gilbert Jonathan Mountebanks de Haviland van Pelt, interdimensional traveller! And who might you kids be?"
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:23 am

Everyone just stared at the strange man. finally dia shook her head and stepped forward "Um, hi. I'm the Diamond Dragon, but you can call me Dia." she said, holding her hand out.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby ChristianKitsune » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:40 am

Stick Monkey's eyes widened in fear at the sign of the new comer, and he jumped out of Ruby's hands and over to his favorite perch, atop Brendan's head. "Scary Robot!" He exclaimed.

Brendan looked up quickly at Stick Monkey and then back at Sir Gilbert...Whatever.
"Um, I'm Brendan," He stood and held out his hand. "This little guy atop my head is---"
"Stick Monkey!" The littlest member of the group exclaimed.
Brendan looked up with a chuckle, "Yah, this is Stick Monkey..." He looked past the man and nodded appreciatively. "Nice car. Where'd ya get it?"

Kitchan had been hiding since the appearance of the strange man and his even stranger vehicle. As he spoke them and asked who they were, she slowly crept toward the rest of the group. Her ears were flat against her head, her wings were taught against her body, and her tail was definately fluffed up. She was slightly stressed out by today's occurrences, and it was only the 20th post!

She sniffed Gilbert's shoes and whined. This man smelled otherworldly. And she wasn't sure how she felt about him yet.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Nami » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:08 am

An explosion of white powder and sparkles erupts somewhere not far from the group.

"WARG!" Nami stumbles coughing out of the smoke, "well...that was messy and really unexpected." Her eyebrows shoot up as she looks around the place. "What an odd place to be." she hums then hears noises somewhere close by.

"Uh-oh..better hide this.." she looks down at the shiny blue bottle in her hand.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:13 pm

In a flash Dia was beside nami. 'Hey, what's that??" she asked pointing to the blue bottle. "Man, I must be having a crazy dream!" said Tiger in disbelief. "sometimes I wish you where just a dream." Ruby retorted. Tiger whirled at Ruby. "GRR!!! I'll get you for saying that!" he yelled, and started to chase Ruby. "BWAHAHAHAHA!!!" Ruby laughed as she ran. Dia slapped a hand to her head and groaned. "What am I going to do with those two?" she muttered under her breath.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Vega » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:36 pm

Vega then sprints over to all the comotion. He stands there awkwardly and silently. He wore dark blue earwarmers and a Green Jumpsuit.
"Greetings! I am Vega and this is my turtle,Amy! Nice to meet everyone"
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Vega

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:14 pm

"Man, there are people poping up all over the place!!" Dia threw her hands up in helplesness. Meanwhiles, Tiger was still chasing Ruby, but Accidently stepped on Kit's tail.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby ChristianKitsune » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Kitchan's eyes widened in pain and she jumped in the air, landing at Vega's feet. She looked up and saw the turtle in her hands.
"Woah! What is THAT Thing?" she asked as she sniffed it curiously.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Vega » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Vega was appalled at this girls lack of respect towards Amy. Amy is no Thing!!! "Hey! Shes a Mudslider Turtle!!!!" he said.
Vega then bent down and put Amy right in front of Kitchan.
"She likes you Kitchan,We can be great friends!!!"
Vega glared awkwardly at Kitchan.
Vega

Postby acgifford » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:23 am

Midori was walking along in the forest when suddenly she heard a commotion comming from a clearing in front of her. hmm.. she thought. wonder whats going on.
Midori decided to see what it was all about. So she went and hid in the bushes to see what was going on. She saw quite a strange sight in deed. A plethera of random people and creatures standing about chating. Midori stared in wonder at the strange group wondering if it was safe. It seems safe. she thought.
Midori then decided to step out of the bushes to see what was going on. She cautiously aproached the group eyeing each any everyone of them.
"Hey guys...Whats up?" She asked as she approached.
acgifford

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:38 am

Dia noticed Midori approaching. With a jump Dia took to the skies, then glided down beside Midori with a flap of her dragon wings. "Hi! i'm the Diamond Dragon. but you can call me Dia" she said with a wave.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby acgifford » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Midori was startled by the dragon for a moment...but soon realized that there was no danger at all. "h-hi..." she said shyly as she rubbed the back of her head nervously. "Im...midori." she said quietly.
acgifford

Postby Strafe » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:50 pm

-Strafe-

It was a terrifying sight, that it was. It seemed that all reason had been abandoned for the people in front of him. There was no hope for the lost children, who seemed to joyfully abound within the chaos. It would be their downfall, and their smiles would soon turn to cries of despair. It was the end, and everyone knew it.

So he did the only thing he could do. The only thing that could save at the very least himself, if not anyone else. It pained him to do so, but there was no other way. With the weight of the world on his heart, he breathed in. A word that would shake the foundation of the Earth itself. He knew that what came out of his mouth would change everything. But it was too late now.

He spoke.

"Hi."
This is an original signature
Strafe

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying