Free-for-All Roleplay

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Arya Raiin » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:08 pm

-Arya-

"Rrrahh!" Arya snarled as she feel to the floor. Her whole body seared with pain. She sat there on the floor for a moment, her blankets draped around her. She sensed something light for just a moment, but then disappear. Must just be my mind. If something did come here it couldn't stay for long. Arya decided as she forced herself up. She walked to the night stand by her bed and took another drink from the small bottle.

Arya walked down the hall after getting herself a bath and ordering Miria to get her some food, which was a rich breakfast cream over granola. She felt better, but her dream still disturbed her. What had she done? Was she wrong to let the light have the orbs? Arya quickly shook the thought away. Hehe... there's no way I'll let this darkness leave my heart, but I won't let it control me either. It's my story and neither They or Him are involved in it. I do what I please. Arya thought as she held out her hands to a giant door at least 30 ft. high. "Xios... Crai... Nu..." Only small snatches of the magic she was using was audible. The door creaked open and Arya stepped outside.

Once outside she went to the stables and had one of the young men she had assigned to tend to the horses got one for her. "Oblivion, there you are. So to leave you here for so long my darling." Arya comforted the large black horse as she took the reigns. Oblivion, however was not a horse as you'd expect. She was 6 ft. tall and had sharp teeth in her mouth, large dark feather wings, and talons is stead of hooves. She mounted her and guided her out to the large bridge out of her castle.

"Lady Arya, would you like us to accompany you?" Yin said, his dark eyes burrowing into his master's as he appeared with Yang. Something about his darkness chilled her. "I'll be fine, however if I'm not back by dinner come and find me please. I may spend more time than I like." Arya said as she spurred Oblivion onward into a run and then flew away.
Arya Raiin

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:34 pm

There was a knock at the door. "Come in." said Dia, who was sitting in a chair. The door opened, and a 6 foot tall yellow dragon entered the room. "What did you find out?" asked Dia. "I saw Arya having a fitful dream. She said something about something saying that she could do whatever she wanted with her powers, but whatever she was talkimg to wasn't pleased." said the dragon. "Thank you Armon. You may go now." said Dia. Armon bowed, then left. Dia sat deep in thought. "Is there a greater darkness behind Arya?" she asked herself.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:47 pm

-Arya-

Arya watched the forest go by, Oblivion's strong wings keeping them well above the tree tops. Milady... there's something bothering you. I can tell. What is it? Oblivion's voice rang sharply in her head. "It's nothing, trust me. I'll be fine." She replied. Arya knew it wasn't true.. not completely, but she didn't know exactly what was wrong herself. Arya couldn't remember past that night... the night when she woke-up in this realm, only know it would be her who brought order to the chaos of the darkness. Arya leaned back, raking her mind. The past few years had gone by so quick, like a blur. She put her head in her hands.
Arya Raiin

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Dia went into her garden, with was full of flowers, the rarest kind. She flew up into a high tree and landed on a branch. She looked out over her kingdom.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Vega » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:53 pm

-Vega-

He turned around slowley finally seeing his opponent. It was Fu, his rival!
Vega pulled out his Elmerald green sword and firmly planted his feet into the ground, this was his famous, turtle stance!
"So you decided to show up, I see! Well, You made the wrong choice!"
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby firestorm » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Firestorm had watched all that was going on with a weary eye. Though he had questions, he waited til he had more info to see if he can figure out what's going on.

Furen (post: 1423084) wrote:Guardian: Okay well if you wish not to call me Ren and I choose not to be called Fred, you may call me guardian until you remember who I am.

So as you may have noticed, I do look much like you although older looking at the moment, but I am meant for you to be able to maximize your Options, if there's two places you need to be at once or need to bounce around ideas, a guardian's job is to help with such tasks.

Nay I will not do such a thing. Such a name is Mary sueish and I am much more creative then that. and since you are me in a way I WILL call you fred as your surname, but if you wish I can call you chainwalker for you nickname. If that seems more interesting and less random to you.

Furen (post: 1423084) wrote:And thank you for listening to me about stopping, I dislike that song, I couldn't stand listening to your brain singing that song OVER AND OVER...

"this is the song that never en.... aww pooh."

Furen (post: 1423325) wrote:"Hmmmm" the guardian though
"Excuse me fire but I'm not sure of the technology Dia is using, what is it?"

Firestorm (fs) transfered thoughts to Chainwalker (CW) "It's called Google occula retina, It's a type of hybrid of advanced technology, and ye olde fantasy technology, what others call magic. I actually feel a bit uncomfortable around it do to my beliefs so I'll make sure to get up in a minute but we do need to find out what this is that's going on yet. Basically it uses a the magic and technology in tandem to search information on a specific person the user has seen via retina scan, then looks through the histories both forwards and backwards in time and returns information the person that retains to this current moment... At least that's from what I heard...

Diamond Dragon (post: 1426944) wrote:Dia went into her garden, with was full of flowers, the rarest kind. She flew up into a high tree and landed on a branch. She looked out over her kingdom.

Fs rose from his chair when he saw dia leave into the garden. I guess now would be the best time as any to provide his insight. he though spoke Cw to come with.

he caught a glimpse of lady dia up in a tree and leaned against it as if acting non challant he wasn't paying attention. "Lady dia, I have some questions for you if you don't mind. I have theory about these orbs I've been developing but as they say 2 minds are greater then one and I want your oppinion on it if it's alright."
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Furen » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Ah good to see you have finally woke up!

I have been tinkering around while you dozed off and I think you will enjoy this!
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby firestorm » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Furen (post: 1427576) wrote:Ah good to see you have finally woke up!

I have been tinkering around while you dozed off and I think you will enjoy this!

"Ok well then while you are showing me this *looks at object* thing, at least you can help us figure out the truth to these orb" Fs thought the furen. "What is this anyways?"
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Dia looked down at Fire. "I'm really not sure why Arya gave us the orbs, but I have a feeling we'll need them later on. And I have sent a dragon to spy on Arya, and I've revieved some interesting news."
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby firestorm » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:16 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1427600) wrote:Dia looked down at Fire. "I'm really not sure why Arya gave us the orbs, but I have a feeling we'll need them later on. And I have sent a dragon to spy on Arya, and I've revieved some interesting news."

"News, what news?" firestorm questioned her

Postby XIV_whisper » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:20 am

-Dante-
Dante screamed in pain as he was thrown against a wall. he felt a bone shatter. "ungh..." he dropped to the floor while holding his side, it was shredded and coveredd in blood. his arm was hanging limply by his side since his nerves were dertroyed in that arm. his legs were battered and close to breaking. he looked up and saw the dark figure standing...barely. it had been an all out war between them. dante had managed to open the dark figures stomach, break his legs and jaw and pierce his eye. the figure also had mutliple cuts everywhere. dante forced himself to stand and leaned against the wall. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!!!" he shouted at the creature, "WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST GIVE ME THE INFORMATIO...gagh!" dante spit the blood out that was stopping him from speaking. "why?" the creature asked mockingly, "you wanna know why? for about 10 years i have been serving that woman Arya Raiin, and she never gave me anything. no promotion. no food. no place to stay. she treated me like a dog...heck she treated her trash better than me. i vowed to avenge myself and my father whom she killed, by overthrowing her and killing her. i'm gonna get my revenge now, but i was going to see if you could have been of any help. you see i have a hatred for you and where i wass born that is a quality we admire." dante stared at the figure, "but why do you hate me?" he asked. the dark figure chuckled. "because, it was you who killed my father. Arya sent him to kill you and you killed him instead. so now i'm gonna beat the life out of you and make you into one of my shadows, where you shall serve me in my army." the firgure let out a roar and charged at dante. Dante waited until the creature got about five feet awat from him. when the creature got there dante put his foot on the wall and pushed against the wall propelling himself over the creature. as he pushed he felt his leg break. he screamed in pain and swung his scythe at the creature. dante hit the ground smashing his shoulder. "AGH!!!" Dante breathed heavily. he turned and saw the figure lying on the ground, his arm and head separated from his body...dead. great dante thought to himself, now how do i get out of here?. just as he said that the walls collapsed around him and he felt the darkness enclosing around him like a blanket. he tried to scream, but he was unable. he felt himself falling into the darkness.
GODISAWESOME

check out thread "the war to decide fates"
contact me(XIV_whisper) if you want to join or know about it.
P.S. send private message:thumb:

Originally posted by firestorm (post: 1421080):
"you know if you wish to find yourself self you must first let go of all your fears and inhibitions..." Firestorm says as he acts all zen like.

-Dante-(my reply)
people always say that, but how can i do that when my fear is me. from the day i was born the only thing i feared was what i was. now i am terrified of what i am becoming
XIV_whisper

Postby Furen » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:46 pm

firestorm (post: 1427582) wrote:"Ok well then while you are showing me this *looks at object* thing, at least you can help us figure out the truth to these orb" Fs thought the furen. "What is this anyways?"

it's a neauro trantical podulator!
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying