Chaos Angels

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Chaos Angels

Postby Kunoichi » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:06 am

NOTE this won't be starting for at least 2 weeks, so that gives plenty of time for sign up. I am moving and don't want that to get in the way.

Rules: See CAA rules. Obviously no cursing, verbal abuse, yada yada.

Story:

They are called the Fallen. All that is known is that they are out to exterminate the human race. The who's, what's and why's have never been answered, simply because no one has ever survived an attack. Traditional military weapons have no effect, nuclear bombs laid waste to the cities. Order and governments are non-existent. All that remain are underground cells who do what they can to survive.

In desperation, these same underground cells have been training their own to try and save some remnants of the human race. These genetically altered humans are called Angels. To aid them in their task, genetically enhanced and altered creatures were given over to them.

The story begins as the new "recruits" have emerged from a coma-like state.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Looks:
Element: Water, Earth, Fire, Lightning, Metal (only choose one)

Creature type: (ie. wolf, tiger, cat, etc). The creature will be who has the element type integrated into them. Explain how this will be express.

For example, if your element is fire and your creature is a bear. It could be engulfed in flames, able to light fire to all
it touches or in this case, passes by.

Weapon: will also contain the element.

Have fun! I'll let you all know when its to start. I'll be putting my character sheet in later.
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Mister » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:11 am

Character Sheet:

Name: (Unknown) "Talon"
Height:6'3"

Weight: 196Lbs

Looks: Deeply Tanned, ear length Black hair, blue eyes, both retinas faded and murky. lean and well built, square cut and well kept. prefers to wear military fatigues and a denim jacket. wears a black blindfold over his eyes.

Element: Lightning

Creature type: Wolf, has the speed lightning, and the explosive power of a thunderbolt. releases a Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP) from it's body strong enough to melt steel.

Weapon: Combat gauntlets, Combat boots, Genetically enhanced muscular build up, response time, and mental processing. Gloves and Boots discharge a highly dense electric shock powerful enough to vaporize a Grizzly Bear or blast through a six foot concrete wall. due to Genetic engineering Daniel can crush iron with his bare hands alone, and his senses have been enhanced immensely at the cost of his sight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Kunoichi » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Mister (post: 1414333) wrote:Character Sheet:

Name: (Unknown) "Talon"
Height:6'3"

Weight: 196Lbs

Looks: Deeply Tanned, ear length Black hair, blue eyes, both retinas faded and murky. lean and well built, square cut and well kept. prefers to wear military fatigues and a denim jacket. wears a black blindfold over his eyes.

Creature type: Wolf, has the speed lightning, and the explosive power of a thunderbolt. releases a Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP) from it's body strong enough to melt steel.

Weapon: Combat gauntlets, Combat boots, Genetically enhanced muscular build up, response time, and mental processing. Gloves and Boots discharge a highly dense electric shock powerful enough to vaporize a Grizzly Bear or blast through a six foot concrete wall. due to Genetic engineering Daniel can crush iron with his bare hands alone, and his senses have been enhanced immensely at the cost of his sight.

Mister,

Creature is approved.

For your weapon, there will be a some time for it to charge up as well as a cooldown time for it to be able to be used again. His enhanced muscular abilities are fine, though he will have to use some exertion to crush iron. It won't be done "easily" or without some energy taken up.

Very well done. :) Background can be placed in game at your leisure.
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

Kunoichi

Postby rocklobster » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Name: Kate Raph
Height: 6' 9"
Weight: 160
Looks: Has a tan complexion from being in a tropical environment. Has white hair
Element: Water
Creature type: Dolphin. Can spray water through spout on top, like whales do.
Weapon: Bo staff.
Notes: She can turn her staff into ice and create an ice barrier. Sorta like Iceman from X-men. Like Aquaman, she can also communicate with aquatic wildlife. She can also use ice to create a bridge for gliding on, just like Iceman did in the Spider-man and His Amazing Friends cartoon from the 80's.
Personality: She's kinda cocky, but can back it up. ALso has a hidden heart of gold.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kunoichi » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:07 pm

rocklobster (post: 1414357) wrote:Name: Kate Raph
Height: 6' 9"
Weight: 160
Looks: Has a tan complexion from being in a tropical environment. Has white hair
Element: Water
Creature type: Dolphin. Can spray water through spout on top, like whales do.
Weapon: Bo staff.
Notes: She can turn her staff into ice and create an ice barrier. Sorta like Iceman from X-men. Like Aquaman, she can also communicate with aquatic wildlife. She can also use ice to create a bridge for gliding on, just like Iceman did in the Spider-man and His Amazing Friends cartoon from the 80's.
Personality: She's kinda cocky, but can back it up. ALso has a hidden heart of gold.

Rocklobster, Character approved :)

Only warning I have is that if its a dolphin, you will be limited to water areas. There will of course be areas like that during the course of the RPG :)

Kunoichi

Postby Mister » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Kunoichi (post: 1414349) wrote:Mister,

Creature is approved.

For your weapon, there will be a some time for it to charge up as well as a cooldown time for it to be able to be used again. His enhanced muscular abilities are fine, though he will have to use some exertion to crush iron. It won't be done "easily" or without some energy taken up.

Very well done. :) Background can be placed in game at your leisure.

ok! thanks. those stipulations are fine, it won't be "easy" for him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Kunoichi » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:49 pm

:) Mister approved :)

Kunoichi

Postby Kunoichi » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:45 am

I want at least 4 to 5 people to start this. :) I'll be putting in my own char soon. Moving makes life crazy

Kunoichi

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Name: Aroura Robert
Height: 6"
Weight: (the average wieght for a 6" tall girl)
Looks: VERY long Black hair with yellow streaks, a slim, muscular build, amber eyes.

Creature type: White Tiger, freely controls scorching lightning bolts, static crackles through fur.
Weapon: A weapon that's based on Zeus' lightning bolt.

Notes: Can talk to animals.
personality: Very quiet and calm, is kind and compassonate.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:42 pm

may I join?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:40 pm

Name: Wind
Nickname: none
Height: 6'
Weight: doesn't like to share her weight
Element: Fire
Note: things she can do with Fire are create dark purple and silver fire out of thin air like a firebender from avatar the last airbender

Creature type: Phoenix
Bio: She is the daughter of an inventor who was killed in an nuclear explosion and she was mutated but the residual debris. She was blinded in the explosion that mutated her, but she developed an extra perception that helps her to fight

Name: Darryk Draconis
Nickname:Drake
Height: 5'11
Weight: 180
Element: Fire
Note: Same as his sister's talent with Fire except his Fire is blue
Creature type: Dragon
Weapon: look at pic
Bio: Wind's younger brother and bodyguard

Drake and Wind

Wind's Weapons

Darryk's swords
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Kunoichi » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:56 am

Diamond and Wind approved :)

Love the pics btw

Kunoichi

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:58 am

Yea, they're cool!!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:20 pm

thanks guys I usually post pics cause I am not my best at describing things XD
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:55 am

Name: Tristana Rhyze
Height:5 foot
Weight: 100 lbs
Looks: She has red hair. She wears a purple dress, with white lace trimming. It is somewhat poofy (i have no other description atm) lol
Element: Metal

Creature type: Bear.

Capabilities: The Bear is coated in armor and has the strength of metal. The Bear also has armaments attached to him, that can act as weapons

Weapon: She has a metal rod staff. While it may look archaic, it allows her to manipulate metal into either a defense, offense or neutral use. With great difficulty she can draw metal pieces from rock. She always carries a bag of metal chips on her as well as large pieces on her bear.

Kunoichi

Postby Kunoichi » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:10 am

Okay, if there are any other players, then please post your bio. I'm going to email a mod tomorrow.

Kunoichi

Postby Kunoichi » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:08 am

Way Follower: Approved :)

Anyone know who I pm for RPG submittals?

Kunoichi

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:42 pm

Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying