Unwind: Run To Survive

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby firestorm » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:07 pm

rocklobster (post: 1413596) wrote:"I suppose I am a fool." Joseph sighed. "I had faith in a God who allowed his writings to be altered to fit some government whim. Now I'm not sure if I'm even fit to be a deacon anymore." He paused. He had rehearsed this for quite some time and wanted to make every word count. "For the record, I came alone. I am not here to expose you. I am truly here to help."

OOC: I wonder how many other people know of Cain's cover ;)
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Nami » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:48 am

[quote="Vega (post: 1413038)"]OOC: Oh, im sorry I havent been around.Just been busy with school work but Im back and im not sure whats going on right now so can someone tell me how I can jump back into this. Sorry ^^]

OOC: Vega, Rock is still waiting for you to post with your character, basically, Laurence, Alex and Anjali are walking together now, Amara, Harley (Kleo) and Julia/Jason are at a off the road gas-station. And Julia/Jason are about to kill somebody. Cain and Rock's other character are in a meeting. I didn't miss anything?

Oh, that glimpse of Beth, you all should pay attention to that...it's important. This will set off another round for our Unwinds. But, it won't happen...just yet.

I'm waiting for Lil'Ninja to post and Strafe. So, no worries guys. ^^
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Vega » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:43 am

OOC: Thanks Nami! ^^

-Ashley-

She stood up from the seat and began to walk off the bus.
She set foot on the cold concrete of the sidewalk. The bus then quickly drove away.
She began to walk. Ashley had no destination or plan for that matter. But, their was nothing for her out here.
Step after step, she aimlessly skulked around, seraing for a safe place. A place where she would be welcomed and accepted.
A seemingly non-existant utopia.
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby Strafe » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:41 am

OOC: Yeah I'm waiting for Lil_Ninja too. Its not like Julia/Jason is going to notice Amara running at her. And if Earl dies, Lil_Ninja has to write it, since its her character.

There is some background into how Julia/Jason came to be, as well as a rather surprising twist if you care. It may scare you.

-Justine-

She strode calmly into the operating room, exuding an unshakable air of confidence. Today's patient was getting new legs. She flipped up the chart, viewing George Thompson's profile and records.

Age 35, a light smoker, heavy drinker, blood type B+, Married with 3 kids, the typical cubicle worker for an IT firm. And he had been dead for a few days now. She smirked at the irony of the situation. She was "installing" living body parts onto a dead body, and no matter what she did, George Thompson was dead. What a waste, she thought. Apparently, his legs had been sawed off in a grisly accident and he had bled to death. A funny way to die, thought Justine. Getting to watch your life flow out of you like water. It also seemed that he was entangled in some marital issues over their unwound son. Justine raised her eyebrow. Perhaps a murder?

Next, she flipped a page and looked at the "donor's" profile. Unwound at age 15, athletic, at least after he was put through the training that unwinds went through. Blood type B+, unmarried, unwound a virgin, no tobacco or alcohol. Seemed his unwinding caused some marital issues for his parents.

No surprise, as his name was John Thompson, George Thompson's son.

She laughed slightly. It was just too funny to let go. The boy's own dead father was using his son's legs for his funeral viewing. And it was all in vain. What a waste. Who could make the dead walk again?

But then she paused for a moment, thinking about that question. Who could make the dead walk again? Of course. She rolled her eyes. The answer was simple- She could. In fact, she had done it 6 months ago, on a brother and sister. Funny case that was.

Seems that the brother had run away from home in a delusional frenzy, believing that his sister would be unwound. He was found the morning after, seeming to have been run over by a large vehicle. His entire body, save for his head, was completely mutilated, nearly beyond recognition. The entire family was devastated, since the boy was apparently a prodigy of some sort. And the sister almost committed suicide as well. But the tragedy was only half of the story. The funniest thing about it was that the family wasn't actually planning for the sister to be unwound.

They were planning to send her to military school.

If the boy hadn't killed himself, he would probably still be living with his family, nice and happy, and the sister would be in one piece at some military school. She admired the Godless cruelty of the situation. It was extremely hilarious. Her work could make things so... interesting.

Well it seemed the boy got what was coming to him. They found that his brain was still functional, and that gave hope to the sister, who instantly volunteered to be unwound for her brother, so that her brother might live. So the girl and the boy's brain was switched by her, Dr. De Lacey. Unfortunately, she had botched one of the girl's eyes, and had to replace it with one of the boys'. A rare mistake on her part, but after that, she was done. It was an easy enough operation, done in good enough time, but it was just so funny that she couldn't get it out of her mind.

Most likely, the boy had awakened by now, and was out into the real world. She wondered how he would accept the news of who he was and what happened. After all, he had killed both himself and his sister. They were both dead, really. It would be too much to call either of them alive, seeing as it was a brain walking around in a corpse. Hopefully though, he didn't find out that he had committed suicide in vain and had actually caused his sister's death. That would get messy.

But what was his name again? Oh right.

It was Jason Steinbeck. Or she guessed his name would be Julia by now. She had the urge to meet him/her some day. She would probably be an... interesting... person.

She smirked, letting the thought go, then stepped up to the operating table, where her assistants waited to commence the installment of John Thompson's living parts to his ever so benevolent dead father. It was meaningless and a waste, but it was beautiful.

Unwinding is beautiful, she thought.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby firestorm » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Nami (post: 1413767) wrote:OOC: Vega, Rock is still waiting for you to post with your character, basically, Laurence, Alex and Anjali are walking together now, Amara, Harley (Kleo) and Julia/Jason are at a off the road gas-station. And Julia/Jason are about to kill somebody. Cain and Rock's other character are in a meeting. I didn't miss anything?

Oh, that glimpse of Beth, you all should pay attention to that...it's important. This will set off another round for our Unwinds. But, it won't happen...just yet.

I'm waiting for Lil'Ninja to post and Strafe. So, no worries guys. ^^

OOC: She said she was one vacation for a week so I think it might be best to post so she can have something to respond to when she gets here. Or else this whole thing will be on hold for a whole week and I'll have withdrawals >:O
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Mister » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Cain snarled at the man, he pulled the Glock 18 from his belt and leveled it at the man's head. he was only across the table from him and he wouldn't miss. "you're worse than a fool," Cain whispered to him, "you want to atone, do you? to help? you couldn't even help your own flock to see the truth! what makes you think that you can rescue the innocent from the lies!? well?"

Cain circled the table and pressed the pistol to the side of the Joseph's head and nearly growled into his ear. "you're worthless, pitiful, you don't understand our pain, so you fake it and throw your self-pity at the hurting. you disgust me!" Cain lowered the gun and placed it in front of Joseph, he pulled back his shirt to reveal the mark of an unwound. he smiled humorlessly at the deacon and walked around the table again and sat down. "well, what will you do? you have no money, no power, nothing. are you willing to die? are you willing to have the world hate you? what are you willing to do?"

(OCC: evil, evil Cain XD

-Delta Team-
Dominic watched the exchange at the truck stop begin to unfold from the scope of his Military Issue M24 Sniper Rifle. he could even now see the forms of his men positioned protectively around the unwinds. a trucker leaning against his rig, a mechanic fixing a tire, two men talking outside the dinner. not to mention a few patrons inside, and the two snipers in the area, one atop the building, another laying atop a rig at the far end of the parking lot.

if the situation got out of hand they'd intervene with all prejudice, weapons hot it needed.

-Charlie Team-

Mac, the Leader of Charlie Team gripped his Beretta M9, the alley was dark and damp. water dripped from a gutter above. Mac braced against a wall at a corner and peered slowly around it. down the alley he saw one of the two Unwinds moving away with a Hispanic boy and a girl down the alley. the area they were heading to was a slums of sorts and practically no police presence.

Mac held up a fist and then pointed two fingers down the alley towards the three youths. instantly two men slipped silently from the opposite alley and hugged to the shadows as they crept silently after the children. Mac motioned for another man to take up a sniper position above them and cover their progress. Mac then rounded the corner with the last man and stuck to the shadows as they caught up to the first group and followed unnoticed by the youths in front of them.

(OCC: All of Cain's teams are not main chars, so anyone can manipulate them freely, just not too much ok? lol they do serve larger purpose.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby firestorm » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Mister (post: 1413844) wrote:Cain snarled at the man, he pulled the Glock 18 from his belt and leveled it at the man's head. he was only across the table from him and he wouldn't miss. "you're worse than a fool," Cain whispered to him, "you want to atone, do you? to help? you couldn't even help your own flock to see the truth! what makes you think that you can rescue the innocent from the lies!? well?"

Cain circled the table and pressed the pistol to the side of the Joseph's head and nearly growled into his ear. "you're worthless, pitiful, you don't understand our pain, so you fake it and throw your self-pity at the hurting. you disgust me!" Cain lowered the gun and placed it in front of Joseph, he pulled back his shirt to reveal the mark of an unwound. he smiled humorlessly at the deacon and walked around the table again and sat down. "well, what will you do? you have no money, no power, nothing. are you willing to die? are you willing to have the world hate you? what are you willing to do?"

(OCC: evil, evil Cain XD

-Delta Team-
Dominic watched the exchange at the truck stop begin to unfold from the scope of his Military Issue M24 Sniper Rifle. he could even now see the forms of his men positioned protectively around the unwinds. a trucker leaning against his rig, a mechanic fixing a tire, two men talking outside the dinner. not to mention a few patrons inside, and the two snipers in the area, one atop the building, another laying atop a rig at the far end of the parking lot.

if the situation got out of hand they'd intervene with all prejudice, weapons hot it needed.

-Charlie Team-

Mac, the Leader of Charlie Team gripped his Beretta M9, the alley was dark and damp. water dripped from a gutter above. Mac braced against a wall at a corner and peered slowly around it. down the alley he saw one of the two Unwinds moving away with a Hispanic boy and a girl down the alley. the area they were heading to was a slums of sorts and practically no police presence.

Mac held up a fist and then pointed two fingers down the alley towards the three youths. instantly two men slipped silently from the opposite alley and hugged to the shadows as they crept silently after the children. Mac motioned for another man to take up a sniper position above them and cover their progress. Mac then rounded the corner with the last man and stuck to the shadows as they caught up to the first group and followed unnoticed by the youths in front of them.

(OCC: All of Cain's teams are not main chars, so anyone can manipulate them freely, just not too much ok? lol they do serve larger purpose.)

Senator Abram Charles limo pulled up to the iron gate at Cain's large mansion as the intercom went on.
"State your business here." the feminine voice mused from inside the speakerbox.
"Well you sound attractive. And young. I'm Senator Abram Charles, I came of the highest urgency, I need to speak with Mr. Cain is he in?" Abram asked rubbing his head as he relaxed in the limo's leather heated seat.

"He's busy at the moment. Shall I call him in?" the voice inquired.

"No no just let me in. Show me to his library or study or wherever it is he goes to after his oh so BUSY day of WORK. When he is done you can tell him someone's in his library that wants to see him. Let him know it's urgent, but keep it secret, no one can know of this okay? Let him find out it's me himself alright?" The Senator responded to the voice inside the box.

"Yes sir." She responded abruptly.

The Gate creaked and moaned open and the Senator swore he saw motion in the trees as the driver stared to lurch the car forward before being motioned to stop once again by the senator.

"By the way Ms. Security." he said as he was nonchalantly straightening out his black business coat. Leaning his head out his window resting his arm on the door he asked "How are old are you? You know between you and me. Just wondering."

"....I'm 20 sir.." she responded just shy of sounding like she was stuttering. The Senator noticed more movement in the trees in front of him. He turned back to the voicebox. "20 and your already working for a big wig huh? Good job. Your a real go getter. Keep up the good work alright?" He stared intently at the camera he had just noticed above.

"...Yes sir. Thank you sir." she replied.

Abram rolled up his power windows as he motioned the driver to start again. Once they we're past the gate he whispered to his transporter. "Did you see the motion in the trees. This place is tighter than I imagined. Be careful okay? Did you make sure back-up was in place?" Abram asked inquistively.

"Yes sir but if contacted it may take a couple minutes to get here. This place is rather large and we had to position far enough away from the destination to avoid detection. They should be fine though, nobody will find them." the driver assured him.

the car finally pulled up to end of the smoothly paved path to a grand home. "They aren't the ones I'm worried about remember. Make sure their ready at a moments notice." The senator slammed the door before his driver was able to respond.

As he walked toward the door his noticed the much older car parked next to Cain' limo. Well.. It musn't be important business. he thought, making a sly remark about his assumption of the social status of the car's driver. His polished black Oxford dress shoes squeaked against the granite porch. A young woman opened the Door and lead him to Cain's library as they sneaked past the meeting room.
"...In here sir.." She said as she lead him into the room. Her voice was similar to the voice from the box.

Abrams eyed her thorougly trying to judge her true age. We'll she's figured like a 20-year old though she's a bit small.... he thought. An air of discomfort seemed to come from the girl after that. He stared at intently. "... You pass.." Then turned back and sat in one of Cain's large Cedar chairs as the girl shut the door to the library.

OOC: He'll just wait until you two are done. No need to rush. :D
___________________________________________________________________________________

OOC:On another note, I think we need to all start pming each other about what might be some of our plans because while our plans are all good we have to remember that Nami's the gm and ultimately it her plans coming into fruition. And I say this not just because of we haven't done this yet but I personally forgot to pm you about my plans, Mister. I had a plan of this going down differently. And i was hoping that would lead to opportunities for nami's and lil' ninja's characters to develope as well, that's why we're heading to a hide away. That would lead to a bit of character interaction and hopefully them trusting each other. and by the time those couple of posts finished either the police would find us or your guys would.

Now i'm not saying to change anything, don't but I'm saying i apologize and I hope we all start pming each other our ideas for this because that way it'll develope into a much more engaging roleplay :D

Postby rocklobster » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:24 am

"I am not to blame for what happenned to you." Joseph said. "The world hated Jesus as well. I'm used to it. If you wish to kill me, go ahead. I deserve it."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Nami » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:18 am

firestorm (post: 1413912) wrote:OOC:On another note, I think we need to all start pming each other about what might be some of our plans because while our plans are all good we have to remember that Nami's the gm and ultimately it her plans coming into fruition. And I say this not just because of we haven't done this yet but I personally forgot to pm you about my plans, Mister. I had a plan of this going down differently. And i was hoping that would lead to opportunities for nami's and lil' ninja's characters to develope as well, that's why we're heading to a hide away. That would lead to a bit of character interaction and hopefully them trusting each other. and by the time those couple of posts finished either the police would find us or your guys would.

Now i'm not saying to change anything, don't but I'm saying i apologize and I hope we all start pming each other our ideas for this because that way it'll develope into a much more engaging roleplay :D

OOC: :wow!: :jump: :forehead: :dance: :rock: Wow, those are all the emotions I had when I read your OOC Fire! You are probably one of the coolest RPer's ever. Mostly because some RPer's (Thankfully no one in this RP) don't pay any mind to the GM. But Blessedly, I've been given some awesome Roleplayers who listen and pay attention ^^ Thanks guys! Thanks Fire! That made me feel good.

YES Please PM each other, if you have an idea, ship it off to the person who will help or if you think they will hinder your idea and work something out. I personally like your idea Fire, I had an inkling that you would be doing something like that. And I can't wait, as for Lil'Ninja, I can post if you want Fire and get a little involvement with Anjali and Alex.

IC: Anjali glanced backwards, he had stopped several seconds ago and she noted a glint on his cheek, had he been crying? She wondered if her words before had been too harsh. Anjali bit her lip, she had never been the mean kind, she had always been nice and tried to be kind to everyone. She slowed her pace until Alex was next to her and she smiled a bit.

"Sorry about before." she said, "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I know you were just trying to be nice..." she ran a hand through her hair and sighed, "its just...everythings so messed up lately, that I don't feel like myself anymore." she looked down at the sidewalk, "I don't know if you get what I'm saying...but...Thanks." she looked at him, "for trying to help us, even though we are total strangers."

It was weird to know that a life-or-death situation can bring people who just met closer. She didn't really know these boys, but she felt that if she didn't trust them, she wouldn't have a friend in the whole world and that feeling left her icky and empty.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Mister » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Cain reached across the table and picked up the pistol, he leveled it at Joseph's face. Cain locked eyes with him and said, "you failed, why do i need someone who doesn't have the will to live? If your 'Jesus' was real, then you'd want to live so that you could rescue the lost." he pulled the trigger and it clicked on an empty chamber. he dropped the pistol onto the table and said, "leave now, don't come back till you have the will to live. my assistant will show you out."

Cain walked from the dinning room and towards the Library, he'd heard Abram's voice as they passed the dining hall. The old fox must be here to start trouble, but that would soon enough be taken care of. Cain walked into the library and shut the door behind him,

"Senator Abram Charles! what a pleasant surprise seeing you here uninvited!" Cain's voice was light and almost cheerful, he hid his distaste for the man well.

"What brings you to my humble home at such an hour?" Cain paused by a plush chair and sat down,

"smelling of cheap wine and not wearing your wedding ring no less! my have we been busy tonight?" Cain's smile dropped for but a moment as he then rebuked him, "I'd appreciate it if you didn't hit on my assistants, they tend to hit back. literally."

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby rocklobster » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Joseph hung his head in shame and walked out. He decided to wait another day and try again. This time with a peppier attitude. But when he saw Abram Charles, an opportunity struck. This man would pay for his crime.
OOC: He's carrying a gun too, watch out!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby firestorm » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:37 pm

rocklobster (post: 1414075) wrote:Joseph hung his head in shame and walked out. He decided to wait another day and try again. This time with a peppier attitude. But when he saw Abram Charles, an opportunity struck. This man would pay for his crime.
OOC: He's carrying a gun too, watch out!

OOC: No rock please don't try and shoot him me and Mister have a deeper very action filledd subplot we're trying to kick off by doing this. I'll tell
you about it later but just don't try and shoot him just yet ok?

Mister (post: 1414069) wrote:Cain reached across the table and picked up the pistol, he leveled it at Joseph's face. Cain locked eyes with him and said, "you failed, why do i need someone who doesn't have the will to live? If your 'Jesus' was real, then you'd want to live so that you could rescue the lost." he pulled the trigger and it clicked on an empty chamber. he dropped the pistol onto the table and said, "leave now, don't come back till you have the will to live. my assistant will show you out."

Cain walked from the dinning room and towards the Library, he'd heard Abram's voice as they passed the dining hall. The old fox must be here to start trouble, but that would soon enough be taken care of. Cain walked into the library and shut the door behind him,

"Senator Abram Charles! what a pleasant surprise seeing you here uninvited!" Cain's voice was light and almost cheerful, he hid his distaste for the man well.

"What brings you to my humble home at such an hour?" Cain paused by a plush chair and sat down,

"smelling of cheap wine and not wearing your wedding ring no less! my have we been busy tonight?" Cain's smile dropped for but a moment as he then rebuked him, "I'd appreciate it if you didn't hit on my assistants, they tend to hit back. literally."

"Shame on you Cain, you know I never drink before a meeting of such urgency in fact .... I barely drink at all.. It's really unfitting of my character." He rose from the chair and sat on the cedar table in a more casual position that was eye to eye to his more youthful counterpart.
"Plus, You're help has really got to understand the difference between flattery and curiousity. I had no mind in hitting on such a young woman, but was just curious at how old she was from the sound of her voice. See.." Abram then focused his eyes on the younger entrepreneur's gaze. " i had thought she was much younger..."

a moment silence rose through the room.

Then abram stood and walked toward the library and picked up a book off the self as he spoke. "Well the real reason I had come to you was because we have had multiple cases of weapon misfire during a series of incidents a few weeks ago at Mexican border patrol involving kidnappers repeatedly raiding buses that we're full of innocent civilians, children in fact. And the total count now is growing toward 2 dozen and 11 children. We found the body of another child a few miles off, which signified too us that he escaped but had gotten lost and died later on of heat exhaustion. When the local police had checked the makes of the weapons their search lead them back to your company. While I would usually handle this kind of mess myself I'm preparing a proposition for a bill for congress.

"He then turned to Cain handing him the book " Since, see as it was your weapons, I decided to come see if you would like to head this investigation and find those missing children." As Abram continue speaking he walked toward Cain about to say something... when he saw the man Cain was speaking toin the drive way earlier through a window across from him, but something was off.. He looked intently at the man and had noticed the hilt of a weapon near his pant waistband. The Senator took 2 steps as to hide from view of the window. He then proceeded to warn Cain of the apparently ungrateful guest. "Did you know that the man you we're speaking with has a gun? Don't you have any.... I don't know ... security team or something to take of that mess?" The senator shrugged and spoke sarcasticly. "I mean what kind of billionaire playboy would you be if you didn't. You are a playboy right. I mean that's the only thing that makes sense to me considering how your money vanishes and you come to us to fund your company. Please do stop me if i'm being offensive cause I try not to be."

Postby Mister » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Cain rose from the chain and looked at the book in his hands, "Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man" by John Perkins, Cain raised an eyebrow at Abram and shelved the book. Cain turned to Abram and spoke coolly.

"you think that i have something to do with the guns don't you? that's very bold of you Senator, especially considering its government policy to mix manufacturers when distributing firearms. Oh, and how i spend my money is my business. So unless you have some incriminating evidence of illegal use of my money, i suggest you get your nose out of my business and trust me, hm?"

Cain strode to the desk by the far wall and sat down in the chair behind it. "Though my heart breaks for those kids," Cain spoke deliberately and evenly, "it isn't my business, where's that pet dog you drag around with you? Shepherd was it?" he grinned for a moment as silence settled in and then locked eyes with Abram. "remember Senator," he stated flatly, almost angrily, "i own more than just an arms company, you and your peers can go swimming with sharks for all i care, i won't get hurt too bad."

Cain crossed to the Senator and when he was close enough to touch he whispered, "its not like i don't have my doubts about you as well, good Senator."
OCC: your dance for now fire, lead well. XD

Mister

Postby firestorm » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Mister (post: 1414217) wrote:an amused chuckle left Cain's throat, he looked at Joseph and said to Abram, "ignore him, he don't have the heart or it, nor the guts. my assistant could handle him."

Cain turned his attention back to the Senator and said, "don't flatter yourself Senator, you're not that important to my company. anyhow, i will look into these weapon malfunctions.

Senator abram smiled and licked his lips at the thought of Cain's attempt at an insult "I may not be all that important to your company, but your benificiaries are including that general you come to meet with so often, and you forget that many of them are my seatmates in house, and have sided with me on many issues including this one. Trust me, they like you less than he does, and they've asked me to put you one this one personally due to your mysteriously disappearing funds and now less than perfect track record. There has been reports of children running the streets with not only similar weapons but your armor and gear as well.. While i won't be so quick to judge, I was told to tell you that they'll make the funds dissapear entirely if you don't get your act together,

Mister (post: 1414217) wrote:But please explain to me, why it is that a state senator has to rely on an ignorant businessman like me to cover up your mistakes?"

But alas, Let's not get side tracked by all this political talk and let's speak plainly. We had the best trained men we can position there on that patrol. We've had to enforce border patrol due to growing Drug War in Mexico. So it wasn't our men that made the mistakes. Like I told you before I would have been handling the situation directly if it wasn't for this bill. Surely you can tell the decrease in illegal immigration compared to Governor Williams when I came board as Governor of New mexico before I moved to the Senate. Since then I still run a tight ship on that issue ever since then." He stoppedlooked aside back at the bookshelves for a minute staring into space looking deeply thoughtful as he spoke ".......Only child had escaped me during my whole time directly watching over them.. over those both going in and out of our country.." He snapped back to reality and turned to Cain again "And that is a fact that I am proud considering how many hundreds came in and out during governor williams reign."[/quote]

Mister (post: 1414217) wrote:he turned to face Abram and continued, "while you're at it Abram, tell me about this bill you seek to pass."

Ah that seems to be the question of the hour isn't it Cain?" The Senator walked about the room eyes gazing upon the books aligning the wall before reaching the desk and leaned back against it "Haven't you wondered why Congress had chosen teenagers when they decided to put in that law. I mean it's a really curious choice don't you think? I mean if you we're to put a law like that why harm children. If a law like that came to fruition why not let's say, target criminals or homeless? Those that haven't improved or helped our society at all. Those that have done nothing essentially. Why not have them be eligible?" He walked up to Cain with eager eyes "Imagine Cain, if we cannot completely obliterate the teen unwind law, at least we can lessen it. Not only that there will be much more healthy body parts for our hospitals to get access too. Loved ones will have quicker access to what they need to survive. Lives meant for 20 to life will have an entirely new purpose... and our children will AT LEAST be less susceptible to this unwinding business. Tell me this hasn't been something that hasn't crossed your mind?

OOC: Am i tangoing too fast? XD

Postby Mister » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:43 am

firestorm (post: 1414231) wrote:Senator abram smiled and licked his lips at the thought of Cain's attempt at an insult "I may not be all that important to your company, but your benificiaries are including that general you come to meet with so often, and you forget that many of them are my seatmates in house, and have sided with me on many issues including this one. Trust me, they like you less than he does, and they've asked me to put you one this one personally due to your mysteriously disappearing funds and now less than perfect track record. There has been reports of children running the streets with not only similar weapons but your armor and gear as well.. While i won't be so quick to judge, I was told to tell you that they'll make the funds dissapear entirely if you don't get your act together,

Cain laughed, long and deep. "Really Senator? children, in armor, and toting weapons? from MY company? you must be going senile!" Cain shook his head and let out a breath. "Abram, you're a smart man, a cunning man, surely you are aware of the weapons smuggling active in our country? can i be blamed for that which Your military friends should be preventing?"

Cain stepped closer, never breaking eye contact, "you think i don't know where those children go when they enter the country? what would Congress, or the Senate think about that? what alibi or cover up will you employ then? will you retire your position, or maybe confess and try to work out a beneficial sentence?" Cain's eyes narrowed and he continued, "that goes for many of your embellishing buddies in the house. the corporate world knows Abram, and we are not afraid."

firestorm (post: 1414231) wrote:But alas, Let's not get side tracked by all this political talk and let's speak plainly. We had the best trained men we can position there on that patrol. We've had to enforce border patrol due to growing Drug War in Mexico. So it wasn't our men that made the mistakes. Like I told you before I would have been handling the situation directly if it wasn't for this bill. Surely you can tell the decrease in illegal immigration compared to Governor Williams when I came board as Governor of New mexico before I moved to the Senate. Since then I still run a tight ship on that issue ever since then." He stoppedlooked aside back at the bookshelves for a minute staring into space looking deeply thoughtful as he spoke ".......Only child had escaped me during my whole time directly watching over them.. over those both going in and out of our country.." He snapped back to reality and turned to Cain again "And that is a fact that I am proud considering how many hundreds came in and out during governor williams reign."

Cain scoffed and stepped away, "Anyway, i cannot deny that illegal immigration has declined sense you came to office, you've built yourself quite the reputation haven't you? I bet you've even become awfully rich off your humanitarian exploits haven't you? oh, don't play humble Senator! We both know that you're not poor, i mean negotiating with Drug Lords in Mexico must be awfully expensive on both sides, don't you agree?" Cain paused briefly as if considering some image in his mind.

firestorm (post: 1414231) wrote:Ah that seems to be the question of the hour isn't it Cain?" The Senator walked about the room eyes gazing upon the books aligning the wall before reaching the desk and leaned back against it "Haven't you wondered why Congress had chosen teenagers when they decided to put in that law. I mean it's a really curious choice don't you think? I mean if you we're to put a law like that why harm children. If a law like that came to fruition why not let's say, target criminals or homeless? Those that haven't improved or helped our society at all. Those that have done nothing essentially. Why not have them be eligible?" He walked up to Cain with eager eyes "Imagine Cain, if we cannot completely obliterate the teen unwind law, at least we can lessen it. Not only that there will be much more healthy body parts for our hospitals to get access too. Loved ones will have quicker access to what they need to survive. Lives meant for 20 to life will have an entirely new purpose... and our children will AT LEAST be less susceptible to this unwinding business. Tell me this hasn't been something that hasn't crossed your mind?

After a moment he seemed to come to terms in his mind and looked at the oak desk by the wall, "Moving on, put simply your bill is a fool's errand," he spoke calmly and directly, "the whole original purpose of the unwinding program was to try and quell the rise in youth crime and drug abuse. it also served in forcing the acquiring of needed body parts. The whole process caused a spike in medical revenue, as well as giving parents and guardians the choice of legally disposing of delinquent children. Furthermore, the key function, medically, was to supply young, healthy, clean organs and parts for dying men and women. put simply it's legalized genocide for good of humanity..." he trailed off and sighed.

Cain crossed his arms and stated flatly, "no actually, such a thought never did cross my mind. the goal would be to totally relieve our children from the possibility not lessen the load." Cain stopped suddenly and cocked his head in thought, before looking at Abram again and asking, "did you say a child "ESCAPED" you? tell me what did he have to ESCAPE from?"

Mister

Postby rocklobster » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:28 am

Joseph eavesdropped on the conversation as discreetly as he could.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby firestorm » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Mister (post: 1414260) wrote: After a moment he seemed to come to terms in his mind and looked at the oak desk by the wall, "Moving on, put simply your bill is a fool's errand," he spoke calmly and directly, "the whole original purpose of the unwinding program was to try and quell the rise in youth crime and drug abuse. it also served in forcing the acquiring of needed body parts. The whole process caused a spike in medical revenue, as well as giving parents and guardians the choice of legally disposing of delinquent children. Furthermore, the key function, medically, was to supply young, healthy, clean organs and parts for dying men and women. put simply it's legalized genocide for good of humanity..." he trailed off and sighed.

Abram put his hand on one of the walls of the room half way resting on it. "Cain you and I both know that hasn't worked, despite the attempt. Though I run a tight ship on the New Mexican border, not every senator on the countryline has been as vigilante in that duty, and as a result drug trafficing has been on the rise in other states, and yes even weapons smuggling, as you said. But you know that with the strict training regimen and the dozens of physicals and tests that we conduct, That virtually anyone under the age of 30 would be a prime choice unwinding. Also remember that as far as the latest studies show over 3.6 million people in shelters across the U.S. with unaccounted millions more sleeping on our streets." (OOC: True fact. in fact there are at least 74,000 children homeless each day and that's at the age of 5. Also as you can see Abram never seems to sit still. It's just his way i suppose XD)

Abram then walked from the room back to the cedar chair and sat" And you can't deny that medical revenue will shot through the roof with this. On top of that the homicide rate will drop dramatically when offenders learn that they are liable to be unwound for much more serious crimes. As you can see Cain, It's not as foolish as you claim it to be.

Mister (post: 1414260) wrote: Cain laughed, long and deep. "Really Senator? children, in armor, and toting weapons? from MY company? you must be going senile!" Cain shook his head and let out a breath. "Abram, you're a smart man, a cunning man, surely you are aware of the weapons smuggling active in our country? can i be blamed for that which Your military friends should be preventing?"

"I am not blaming you Cain, but weapons found in those claims, as well as those that malfunctioned during the raids, are attributed to your company. I'm just asking to investigate into this matter and assist local law enforcement in finding those missing civilians. I know you have access to technology that many local law enforcement agencies do not."

Abram pulled a ziploc bag from his coat pocket it within it holding a blood stained needle. "This needle belonged to the boy and it seems to have sentimental value. We just thought he was just crossing illegally, but it seems he returned, aiding the second raid at which time border patrol was able to put it him into custody for questioning. While he never answered our questions, he said he came illegally country when he had heard his online friends were being considered for being unwound by their parents. he claimed he had wanted to help whoever he could but when he had informed him that none of the civilians who fell victim to the raids had been never been seen again he declined to that statement. needle he declined to answer but. He escaped presumably during transfer from questioning to his cell, using the needle to pick his handcuffs. The Guard on call for transport claimed that the boy pricked his wrist as he slide the cuffs off. It was the most embarassing moment of my career admitting to the state of New Mexico that this boy, our only lead, had vanished. This is why I'm asking you for your help. Help me track the boy whose dna is on this needle. You are correct that I had made a mistake and I am not trying to blame you for it. All I'm trying to do is find these civilians.

Mister (post: 1414260) wrote: Cain stepped closer, never breaking eye contact, "you think i don't know where those children go when they enter the country? what would Congress, or the Senate think about that? what alibi or cover up will you employ then? will you retire your position, or maybe confess and try to work out a beneficial sentence?" Cain's eyes narrowed and he continued, "that goes for many of your embellishing buddies in the house. the corporate world knows Abram, and we are not afraid."

The senator's brows furrowed in annoyance of the younger man's defiance. he walked up to the boy enraged by his false notion of bravado. "Well since we're throwing accusations to the air then let me follow your lead since you fail to remember that I wasn't the one accusing you. Remember, No matter how many of those you know in the corporate world, WE are the ones who fund you. If you want to continue what my collegues assume is a little vigilante game then go ahead. But if you ARE doing this little game, then let me make this clear." Abram threw his hand into the air and pointed straight at Cain." YOU WILL FIND ME THOSE CIVILIANS AND THAT BOY or those funds for your little game will stop. Whatever your doing, whether your a billionair playboy or a cowardly vigilante hiding behind child soldiers, ALL your funding Will stop, and you Will be answering to, investigated on, AND TRIED BY the full extent of the American Government for every aspect of your business and personal life and trust me, no matter what excuse you bring up, we have enough people in the senate concerned about this to make sure it passes through, And I'm not talking about the bill." Cain stared dead into Abrams could menacing eyes.

Abram laid the needle down on the table and started pacing toward the door.

"Find me those civilians, and find me that boy or your game, whatever it may be, WILL BE OVER. DONE." Abram spoke in a hard stern voice." Am I clear? Or do you want me to bring in the general?"

Postby firestorm » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Nami (post: 1414034) wrote:IC: Anjali glanced backwards, he had stopped several seconds ago and she noted a glint on his cheek, had he been crying? She wondered if her words before had been too harsh. Anjali bit her lip, she had never been the mean kind, she had always been nice and tried to be kind to everyone. She slowed her pace until Alex was next to her and she smiled a bit.

Alex kept his head down until a shadow had slipped next to him. It was Anjali. Embarrased by her catching him he tried to wipe the tears away as if she didn't notice. It was the first time he got a good look at any of them during this whole time, and her smile had warmed him up inside. A place that was cold and dark for a long time. Infact, he quite liked her smile actually.

Nami (post: 1414034) wrote: "Sorry about before." she said, "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I know you were just trying to be nice..." she ran a hand through her hair and sighed, "its just...everythings so messed up lately, that I don't feel like myself anymore." she looked down at the sidewalk, "I don't know if you get what I'm saying...but...Thanks." she looked at him, "for trying to help us, even though we are total strangers."

It was weird to know that a life-or-death situation can bring people who just met closer. She didn't really know these boys, but she felt that if she didn't trust them, she wouldn't have a friend in the whole world and that feeling left her icky and empty.

Alex smiled blankly. Though he didn't catch all that she had said his understanding of english has been getting better the more he heard it. " ju welcome...Es okay... no... no ju fault... mi... me had sad memory.... veri sad... yo no soy Americano. Pero.... uh.. brought by bad man." he pointed to his tatoo. "This they put me.... I run... later...people I help .. man do this.." Alex pointed to the scars around his face as he explained to her carefully.

Postby Mister » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:24 pm

OCC: Muwahahaha! this is so fun!

Cain stood like a stone as Abram walked from the room, still throwing about his false superiority. Cain walked to the library door and smiled, "oh that won't be necessary, sir." Cain's voice was almost mocking, "please tell the general i said hello, and to stop hiding in those ridiculous vans, it's embarrassing."

Cain's cell rang, it was Miss Da'Clace, he answered it nonchalantly, "Miss Da'Clace! how nice to hear from you. how is everything?"

-Miss Da'Clace-

"Everything is as planned sir, how is Senator Abram? good?" Francine sat in a well furnished Meeting Room. the gentlemen seated around the table and standing around the room were well known Senators, Members of the Congress, The Senate, and even Generals of the American Armed Forces. Miss Da'Clace hung up the phone after a moment and said "thank you for your time and consideration Gentlemen, Mr. Adams is quite pleased." An old gentleman, Brent Harvey, a seat holder in the Senate of considerable influence grunted and said, "Miss Da'Clace, we've given a lot of thought and consideration about what you've proposed. We have agreed to back Mr. Adams, but be aware that if what you say isn't true, and cannot be proved concretely, Mr. Adams will be prosecuted and tried for certain of his exploits, we cannot protect him forever, regardless of our stance on the issue and our political influence."

Miss Da'Clace smiled kindly and replied, "thank you for your concern Mr. Harvey, Mr. Adams is at your mercy, you and these gentlemen with us today. well, if there is nothing else to discuss, this meeting is completed. have a safe trip home Gentlemen!" Miss Da'Clace left after all the men had departed, she walked down the stairs of the six star Hotel they had met in. it was a favorite of politicians and no-one would have suspected anything.

as she approached the Limo outside, a tall man in a black suit stepped out to hold the door for her. Jeremy Avers, head of security for Cain and leader of Alpha team. Miss Da'Clace smiled sweetly and said, "why thank you Jeremy!" Jeremy nodded with a smile and entered after her, shutting the door. as the limo pulled out, two black sedans followed, one taking up the rear, the other the lead.

Miss Da'Clace sighed with weariness, she was ready to end this day and get home. Next to her Jeremy sat rigid, his hands on his knees, his eyes ahead. Miss Da'Clace found this man to be very handsome, and he was only a year younger than her. she smiled to herself and closed her eyes, the limo would reach her home soon enough, and then it was time to rest.

-Echo Team-

Mike, Echo's leader, sat patiently in the tree tops, watching the series of black vans near Cain's Manor. a normal billionaire wouldn't have a security grid out this far, but Jeremy Avers was careful, especially with who they all were and what they were doing. Mike reached for a tinny receiver on his neck and pressed it twice, immediately three single beeps echoed in his ear, three positions clear. a fourth set came in, only instead of a single beep, it was three fast beeps and a long dash.

Mike smiled, the Senator was getting ready to leave, and things hadn't ended peacefully. the thought of taking on a Military task force wasn't too amusing to Mike, especially with their team the only team present on this side. but they would make sure ant strike team wouldn't reach the manor, not one man.

Mike checked his rifle and sighted the scope of the rear door of the first van, his team would cover the opposite side, as well as the approach and retreat of the manor.

-Bravo Team-

Hal, Bravo team leader, hunkered down behind a fallen tree just beyond the back yard of the Mansion. The sniper on the roof had spotted military troops just beyond his position, his other three men were hunkered in locations twenty yards apart, if anything happened, this wooded area would turn into hell on earth.

Mister

Postby Strafe » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:16 pm

OOC: Now its my turn to go on vacation. I may or may not be on, but I'm back Friday I think. Later.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby rocklobster » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:00 pm

Could someone please interact with my characters?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:22 pm

OOC: ACK! So many posts!! *Dies*

IC: Earl didn't have time to react. His eyes widened as the hammer smashed into his skull, knocking him to the cold gravel floor. Blood started to pool around his head as his body lay there, motionless at the feet of the psychotic he/she.

One gas station employee witnessed the whole scene, and was already calling the police as two men rushed to aid Earl's unconscious body.

~~

Kleo stared across the table at Amara. This was the first time she really had a chance to look at him. She had to admit, he was very attractive, rainbow eyes and all.
At his question, she hesitated. "Well-.." She didn't know if she should tell him the truth or not. She wanted to start a new life, separate from her old identity, but would revealing her name hinder her chance? But if she lied to him now, he would never trust her.. And that's no way to start off a friendship. "No.." She paused, looking out the window at the girl she had seen earlier. "My name is Kleo." She looked back at him. "But I'd rather be called by my nickname. I no longer wish to be tied to my old name, and the people that came with it. I hope you understand.."
Before anything else could be said, Amara was darting out the door, and Kleo was chasing after him.
Before they could get to the woman, Earl was bleeding out, unconscious on the floor.
Kleo was frozen in place when she heard the sound of sirens approaching. Fear reared its ugly head inside of her as panic flooded into her mind. She grabbed Amara's arm. "We need to go. Now." Her eyes were wide with fear as she spoke.
They didn't have a chance to escape before the police arrived. They, along with anyone else in the area, were herded into the diner to await questioning. All of the exits were blocked, and a few police were in the room to make sure no one tried to escape.

After a while, Kleo was approached by one of the officers. "Come with me."
Her grip on Amara's arm tightened considerably, but she reluctantly let go. "Alright." She tried her best to keep her tone controlled.
She was led to a back office where another officer was, his name tag read Jenkins. "Have a seat." He told her, gesturing to a seat across the table. She sat down and diverted her eyes. The other officer left, shutting the door behind him.
"What's your name?" He asked her, his notepad readied.
She hesitated. "Harley Davidson." Her hands were folded in front of her and her eyes were downcast.
"That's an interesting name. Did you know that there's a motorcycle company called that?"
"It's been my downfall as a child." She told him, keeping her eyes fixed on the ground.
"How old are you?"
"15."
"Can you tell me what happened to Earl Gray, the co-owner of Bobby Jo's Truck Stop?"
"No. I was in the diner when it happened. When I saw he was laying on the floor, I rushed out to help him, but they didn't let us near him."
"'Us'?" He cocked his head.
"..Yes.. Myself and a boy I've only recently met. I don't remember his name."
"Okay then. Did you see any suspicious characters before this happened?"
"No." She turned her head. In truth, she did, but she just wanted to get out of this place a soon as possible.

"Jenkins, you might want to see this." Another officer said through the door.
"Okay." Jenkins turned back to Kleo. "I'll be right back." He followed the otehr officer out fo the room, leaving Kleo alone in the room.

~~

"Her real name is Kleo Von Bae. She's a runaway Unwind." His partner told him.
Jenkins nodded. "I understand. I'll take her in to custody, and we'll have her tattooed at the station."
"We can't take a chance of her escaping again. We have a tattooist with us, we can have it done now."
He hesitated. "Alright, I'll go get her." In all honesty, he felt bad for her. She was only a child, how much harm could she have done if she did any at all?
He sighed silently as he opened the office door. He took his handcuffs out as he approached her. "Put your hands behind your back."
Kleo slowly rose, terror filling her again. "I didn't do anything wrong!" She blurted out, bumping into the desk behind her.
Without a word, Jenkins handcuffed her, and led her through the diner, into another room. She struggled to break free, but he was strong, and his grip was firm.
"I didn't do anything wrong!" She shouted again, tears streaming down her face. She knew they were on to her, and her fate was now sealed. She was an Unwind.
In this room was three strong looking men. One fiddling with a suitcase full of equipment. Tattooing equipment.
Kleo's eyes widened. "No!" She shrieked, kicking and jerking, trying her best to break free. The other two men grabbed her and held her on her side.
The tattooist pulled her sleeve up and began his work.
Kleo's arm felt like it was on fire. She sobbed harder now. "Please!.. I didn't do anything wrong!.." She wept, knowing her efforts were futile.

OOC: Cue her rescuer! :D

~~~~

Laurence silently lead Alex and Anjali through the alley ways and into the slums. Before long, they stopped in front of an old abandoned house. Laurence gave them the signal to follow him. He crawled through an open window and assisted Anjali getting in.
"We should be safe here for tonight." He told them, sitting against the wall.
He turned to Anjali and stared at her dark figure for a few moments before speaking. "Are you on the run too?" He asked her bluntly.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby firestorm » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:59 pm

OOC:Rock, you are interacting with a character. Remember when mister said to that he would have his assistant handle you at the beginning of our debate. Well that was his hint that his assistant is coming to get you and escort you out. Though I do think he should be more descriptive as too how.

Alex had enjoyed his brief chat with Anjali. He felt relieved to get his past off his chest. But he could shake the feeling that someone had been following them for a while now. Alex your overreacting now....but...welll.. If Someone is following us then we'll wait for them to make their move. we're too tired to run now and We won't be able to escape. It's better to wait for them to make their move and plan an escape route in the mean time or maybe a counter strategy once ours stalker make themselves known...
Alex's thought was completely derailed by the enormity of the house. 2 floors... firescape on one side, looks like lots of space to run.. clothing lines that lead to other houses in case of needing to make make-shift zipline...he thought to himself rather pleased. It's no abandoned office building but It's a good choice. He knows what he's doing that Laurence kid.

Alex jumped in through the window a la nascar. Alex had a feeling that lawrence knows their being followed as well but he didn't want to interrupt their conversation though. To be honest Alex was curious about Anjali as well. While he and Laurence had an excuse, Anjali still hadn't given her reason. He listened intently at what Anjali had to say as he

Then continued to look about the house finding quick escape routes and picking up whatever was useful. Let's see fireplace.. firestoker very nice.. furniture good for quick cover.. BINGO.. Kitchen AND Laundry Room.. a resourceful man's dream.. Alex quickly scoured the rooms like a buzzard trying to get the most of a meal. There were a bunch of boxes full of books in the laundry room along with a washer and dryer. The glass door of the washer seemed to be broken so it's safe to assume it's out of commission. Alex reached into the Washer to feel about and see what little things might have dropped the last it was used. Nothing but lint and a key.... He pocketed the key. Then to the Dryer. HEEEYYY some sandals :D..

alex tried them on their a little bigger than his old shoes but still tight. good traction though. Should be safe to run in. Continuing throughout the room he stored whatever little nicknacks he cold before heading to the big score. The kitchen. Alexed opened the cabinets and drawers he grabbed whatever utensil he could use to for multiple purposes. Knives. forks. Anything that can be used for lock picking or defending themselves he grabbed.

SCORE he thought as he opened up one cabinet to find a med kit and some asprin along said a medium sized dark green bag cooler. Sticking the medkit inside the bag cooler he found that he had still plenty of space. But what can I fill it with if we have no.... Alex turns his head back toward the laundry to find something.....beautiful... OoO

I....Instant Ramen....Among other things Lots of Instant Ramen... Alex had hit the motherload. Apparently the laundry room was also a pantry on its top half. AND POCKY!!!!.... and apparently Laurence, or whoever lived here, might have been an otaku. :D alex put as much instant ramen and pocky in the bag as he can then but as he was reaching over one final box... he felt a slight pain in his hand then looked up. something square was falling toward him. he quickly lifted his arms above his head to catch it....And as he pulled it down into view he couldn't believe his eyes...

he caught 2... of these..

"Beautiful... muy...muy linda.."

Upgraded Orion paintball guns.... I heard these will tear the bark off trees. Alex thought with his mouth agape.
(OOC: It's true. I've done it. this is the gun I use XD )

Alex frabbed the huge bags of paintballs and started stuffing them inside the top half of the fridgerator. Though alex knew they needed rest he had to admit he felt manly at that moment. Like he could take on the world and save Anj...um save a damsel in distress if she ever needed. Though he hid it well he was excited for what might be on the 2nd floor. Though he also felt cautious in case They were watching.

(OOC: Yeah that was my less serious post for the week XD)

Postby Mister » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:03 pm

-Charlie Team-

Mac watched the unwinds enter the building, and begin searching for food. Mac braced against the wall to his right and whispered, "there's a market around the corner back there, go get enough food for three teenagers." the man behind him turned and holstered his pistol. he buttoned up the jacket he wore to hid the weapon and disappeared into the night.

Mac held up a hand to the other two and made for the building's door. one of the two hissed slightly and whispered, "Mac! it's too dangerous! they may try to run!" Mac smiled and replied in a low voice, "its ok, their tired and hungry, we could overtake them easily." Mac holstered his gun and walked as loudly as he could to the door, surely they'd hear him, and knocked on the door.

after a moment he called into the building, "Hey, its ok, I'm a friend. let me in, I'm not here to hurt you. I'll prove it to you!" Mac pulled out his pistol and dropped it in the window the youths had entered only moments ago. "its loaded," he said coolly, "so please be careful".

-Cain-

Cain walked up to Joseph jerked the gun from his coat before he could react. he looked him in the eyes for a moment and nodded. "if you want to help me," he said after a moment, "then go to this address and asked for The Stonecutter's Wisdom. you'll be able to help me then." he wrote down the address to a small club in the city called the Mint July, and gave it to Joseph.

Cain then walked to the an intercom on the wall and said, "Sherie, please show the good Deacon out."

Mister

Postby rocklobster » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:19 am

OOC: Oh, OK
Joseph walked out. He was sure this wasn't the appropriate time.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Nami » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:40 am

OOC:MISTER! you stole my post!! DD: I should have warned you not to do that, Lil'Ninja and I have something planned! So please don't post that.

Strafe: That's fine dude! See you!

IC: Amara couldn't believe he hadn't been able to save the man, he felt Kleo tighten her grip and he looked at her, suddenly the police were everywhere, panic set in but he forced it down and they were in the building. He looked at the man who took Harely and felt his feelings prickle. Annoyed he paced, unsure of what else to do, they would question him too, but he had to keep them from doing anything to him.

The police officers talking caught his attention and he knew right away that something was wrong. Amara slowly walked toward the door, he could her Harley screaming and it took all his self-control not to bust in. Then with all his might he kicked in the door. In the blink of an eye he had the officers gun and he aimed it at the tattooist. "Do it and I shoot. Mark one more inch of her skin and I will kill you." he snarled. "LET HER GO!" the officers reached for their guns.

"DOn't you dare! I'll kill you all before you even count to three." he hissed.

"Oh my gosh...its you." one of them whispered, "you are the one they are looking for! That Dangerous unwind!"

Amara blinked, so he had been put on the wanted signs, he smirked a little. "Let. Her. Go." he took a step closer, they hesitated. Amara fired off a bullet right past their heads. "I know what I'm doing." he said coldly.

The officer nodded to the tattooist and the other man and they let her go, "easy son." one said.

"I'm not a horse." he growled grabbing Harley, "now stay there and we won't have problems." Amara pulled Harley out the room slowly, backing away and then he slammed it shut locking the door. "Let's get out of here." he whispered going for the back exit, without a thought he knocked the police officer out that guarded teh back entrance. Then he looked at Harley, "listen, I'm going to get the bike, when I come back...be ready." he squeezed her hand. "I promise I'll be quick."

--------------

Anjali nodded, "that's terrible." she whispered, as they arrived she glanced around and slid into the building with Laurence's help. "Thanks." she looked around the room and then startled when Laurence asked; "Are you on the run too?"

She slowly looked at Laurence, "I..." she hesitated, there was always a risk when telling people the truth, she glanced away. "I am." she said her voice hard. "I'm an unwind too." She said, "I just didn't get the tattoo." Anjali sighed and sat down next to Laurence, "My older brother saved me...he kept me from becoming an unwind the people I thought were my parents...weren't." her eyes narrowed and tears streamed.

She was on her feet though the second she heard the knocking, scared she started when the gun fell to the ground. She stayed silent and looked at Laurence, then she fell to all-fours and slinked across the floor, she grabbed the gun and back up. "What do we do?" she whispered.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby firestorm » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:07 pm

[quote="Nami (post: 1415619)"]

Anjali nodded, "that's terrible." she whispered, as they arrived she glanced around and slid into the building with Laurence's help. "Thanks." she looked around the room and then startled when Laurence asked]
(OOC: Though she might not know what to do now Don't worry I think Alex will be teaching both of them the in's and out's of being an unwind soon.Also If it's okay with you lil' ninja I'm using lawrence for a little bit in this post. Also I might use him for translating in a bit. Is that okay?)

Alex grasped a pair of rubber gloves from his messenger bag and slipped them on as He gently grabbed the gun from Anjali's soft hands.
"Give. Dame. yo tengo un idea (Give. Give it to me. I have an idea.)
(OOC: one begins to wonder how large this bag is XD)

Alex kicked the sofa over to give Anjali some cover to hide Then promptly Alex lit the fire place behind her. He slid to Anjali a full loaded paintball gun then motioned Lawrence to follow but not before he motioned Anjali to watch their backs and watch the windows and doors behind her.

(OOC:@Nami You might want to watch the fireplace too.
@Mister Just wanted to let you know Mister, Paintballs at point blank range can have the capacity to kill someone so just incase you have a mind of just rushing in here.)

Alex and lawrence crawled under the windows making sure neither of them would be seen by anyone. Reaching the window where the gun had dropped Alex gave the gun to Laurence and the pulled out laurence's favorite fashionable captivity bracelets from his bag.

Alex signaled a three count to Laurence then rushed out the window grabbed the man by the arms and pulled him in. Then man feel to the hardwood floor with a heavy thunk. Alex held the man down as bullets zipped by. Punching the young man dead in the face seemed to give him enough him to shackle the soldier.....wait... young? He seems no older then me! what's going on here? Alex pondered. After a quick but thorough body search, alex relieved the man of his weapons sliding them to his associates. He then pulled down the young man's armor a bit to his neck. As he expected... an unwind.

Alex sat squarely in front of the young man and turned to laurence. "Traducir para mi" (translate for me)

Alex turned back to the man. "Mira, Puedes llamad a vuestros hombres y entonces hablaremos. He sido Seguido por mucha gente durante mucho tiempo. Quién es el que trabaja? Yo soy un hermano que mi pueda decir. Por favor, si es que te desean capturar Entonces tengo una peticion. Ayudame a estos 2 a la sequrida. Todo lo que necesitamos es algo de seguridad, sé a dónde ir. Por fevor Hermano nos Ayuda.

(Look Call off your men and then we'll talk. I have been followed by many people for a long time. Who is it that you work for? I am a brother you can tell me. Please if it is me you wish to capture Then I have but one request. Help me get these 2 to safety. All we need is some security, I know where to go. Please brother help us.)

OOC: If this doesn't go well lil' ninja i'm sure laurence's brother would be able to make a nice entry point at that point :thumb: Again if this doesn't go well.

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:27 pm

Kleo couldn't see anything due to the three men blocking her sight, but she could hear that Amara had come to rescue her, and that brought her hope.
She didn't understand why he would put his neck on the line for her, but she appreciated it nevertheless.

She didn't know what he did to earn the title of "dangerous", but it didn't matter. She knew she was safe with him. She could see his kind heart, hidden under his guarded exterior.
One thing was for certain though. Amara had a past. He had prior experience with guns, and he wouldn't hesitate to use lethal force. Though despite of that, she wasn't afraid of him.
As soon as the men loosened their grip on Kleo, she ran to Amara's side, trembling like a leaf. She had never felt more terrified in her life.
As soon as they got outside, Kleo gave Amara the motorcycles keys and waited for him to return.

As she stood in the shadows, her fingers traced the unfinished tattoo on her shoulder.
Fresh tears splashed onto her cheeks as her reality crashed down upon her. She was marked, even if it wasn't complete, and she couldn't do anything to change that fact.
She knew this day was coming, but nothing could have prepared her for the emotional roller coaster of being rejected as a daughter and a human being.

OOC: Nami, feel free to control her as needed. You don't have to wait for me to simply say that she got onto the motorcycle lol.

~~~

OOC: That's fine, Fire.
I'm still trying to figure out a good point for Benjamin to jump in though.

IC: Laurence wasn't totally shocked to hear that Anjali was also an unwind. "That's a good brother." He said in a soft tone, his mind wandering to his own brother.
He pulled Anjali closer to the ground when she shot up. Someone must have followed them.
Laurence went along with Alex as instructed. It seemed like he'd done this before.
He cuffed the stranger on the ground and then began translating for Alex as best he could.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Mister » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:21 pm

-Charlies Team-

Mac chuckled a little and looked the young Hispanic boy in the eyes, "¿Hermano? Los hermanos no arrastran uno otro a través de ventanas… "
(Brother? Brothers do not drag one another through windows...)
(OCC: this was through a translator, i do not know Spanish).

Mac looked at the other two and said, "my name is Mac, i'm here for all of you, we're here to rescue all the unwinds." he looked back at the boy who cuffed him and said, "Deje a mis amigos adentro, encendieron solamente para intentar y protegerme, valoramos cada a nuestros hermanos. por favor, confíenos en, nosotros han perdido amó unos también…"

(Let my friends in, they only fired to try and protect me, we value each our brothers. please, trust us, we've lost loved ones as well...)

Mister

Postby Nami » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:32 am

OOC: Just a heads up, no one try to make it morning. In other words keep it nighttime until I saw so OK? I've got something planned. If you missed it, Post #51 should help you.

Ok Nin! Ahaha.

IC: Anjali held herself to the ground, nodding as she was instructed to watch the windows, she saw a shadow move and her hands shook. Suddenly the sound of breaking glass made her jump a little and she peered over the couch to see the man. Her eyes widened when he spoke about saving unwinds, but her heart didn't believe in trusting him, it could be a trap.

Anjali looked at Laurence and Alex, "it could be a trap." she said, her voice calmer than she felt. "What if this is a set up? The government would stoop to any level to get Unwinds, you all know that..." she gripped the paintball gun in her hands and felt sweat trickle down the side of her face. She was afraid, but she wouldn't be taken to be unwound. Not by soldiers, she had always disliked soldiers, they scared her.

---------------------

Amara slunk through the shadows as silent as a fox and as stealthy as a ninja, all his days of sleeping in the streets and fighting off gangs had paid off. These days kids thought brute strength was enough, but if you catch your opponent off-guard, then the game is won. Amara glanced at one of the police officers and then dashed quietly across the street.

Sweat slicked his hands, he was out in the open with no cover, if the Officers turned around then he would be dead. Amara put his hands on the handle-bars and pushed the bike quietly and quickly to the back of the diner, somehow, no one noticed. He breathed a sigh of relief and then slid onto the bike.

"Come on." He waited as Harley slipped onto the bike, he saw the tears on her face in the dim light, he gritted his teeth and started the bike. "Hold on tight!" he shouted and with that he revved the engine and took off at a speed reserved for straight roads. He barely heard the police shouting, but none of that mattered now, they would never catch them. Amara zipped down the road, he had never been this far out in California before. He glanced back at Harley, they had to find somewhere safe to rest with no people around.

Amara keep his eyes peeled for a cave of any kind, finally after a half-hour of searching, he spotted an abandoned house. Amara slowed the bike and parked it. "I'll check it out." he slipped off the bike and did an inspection, it was definitely abandoned, however they would need food in the morning.

"Harley, its safe...do you happen to have a map?" he asked, his hood was back on his head, hiding his eyes.

-------------

Robert Dawson felt miserable, he had spoken honestly on air and then he had been chewed out by his boss for trying to say what he thought. It was true, the industry did not value your real opinion at all, he thought bitterly. Robert drove a Toyota Corolla, it was small and he could easily maneuver through the traffic of California. He had just flown here to cover a story on Unwinds. He parked his car outside of the hotel and looked around, then he hugged his coat to himself and marched toward the four-star hotel.

OOC: Cue you Rock.

--------

Night covered the city in a blanket of stars and smog, it soaked through the streets chilling its citizens and making them alive. For some though, the darkness is not welcome. Two squads of Juvey-cops are huddled, tonight they are busting a gang of Unwinds, they have been causing trouble up in Fresno and they had been caught on film, moving down state, finally they had caught up to them. The boss smoked a cigarette and then blew the smoke all over his men.

"Ready boys?" he whispered.

OOC: VEGA! :3 Go ahead and make a post with your character, it'll be a wrong place, wrong time thing Ok? ^_^ Go for it!

Did I miss anyone? Strafe's gone...so no worries with him.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying