Unwind: Run To Survive

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Kunoichi » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:30 am

OOC: Sorry couldn't post for a while due to illness

Illyana looked over at her hypocritical smoke. She thinks she knows me so well. Funny really when she knows nothing truly about me.

"Let's just say you aren't the only one who likes to experiment. And I don't mean my choice either. Or it could have been the men that mother and father seemed to enjoy letting them "experiment" on me as well. Does it really matter? " She left it at that. Let her assume what she wants to assume.

She probably see's me as a naive child. One who knows not of which she speaks of. Well children lose their innocence quite easily and quickly in the Toris household. That much she was sure of.
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Nami » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:56 am

OOC: Ok, posting!! sorry it took so long >> I wanted to make sure everyone spoke and plus, I was thinking of what to say next! Guys, don't be annoyed if things stay in one place for a few posts, it good to have character development! Without it, this RP would have been over by now. ^^

IC: Robert glanced at Chelsea as she spoke and he felt his heart wrench at her story. It was terrible what people did to the child who hadn't done anything wrong but had to suffer from that persons mistakes and bad choices. It made him angry. He stiffened at the mention of God and grew curious, glancing at Chelsea.

"God? You believe?" he chuckled, "that's interesting. Most Unwinds seem to think blaming God is the best way out of the situation." he guided the car down the mildly busy road, passing cars when necessary. "I used to believe in God." he shrugged, "that was a long time ago." He smiled at her last words. "Maybe so, if God did send me, then...maybe, just maybe... you will make it." He closed his eyes. If there was a God, he prayed that He would get Chelsea to safety until she could reunite with society as a full-fledged adult.

"So, little Miss Chelsea, what sort of music do you like?" he asked, turning the radio on. "Feel free to scan. We need some tunes while we drive."

------------

OOC: Whoa, Strafe, that was seriously creepy and gross. I love it!!!! :evil:

IC: Amara gasped for air the minute he was released but didn't have long to breathe when the body of Julia started to pummel him. He blocked most of the punches and out of the corner of his eye he saw the tree coming. His eyes widened, he panicked, searching for the brake.

Too late.

Amara shut his eyes against the inevitable and a sharp pain seared through his body, he heard someone scream and then...nothing.

---------

Jill eyed Jake with calm resignation, she could see that Jake was finally showing his true-colors and wasn't hiding behind that cocky facade. Deep down, he was just another wounded heart...'just like the rest of us.' she though. Jill smiled calmly, not willing to be deterred by his "angsty" 'tude.

"They aren't so bad." she shrugged, "they have their quirks." she talked as they walked down the hallway. "Its unfortunate that this is the only room we can spare. Since we got all those new Unwinds." she turned another corner, which was different almost to the extreme of the others. The walls were of lush oak and the floors carpeted with plush royal red carpet that stretched down the seemingly endless hallway. Jill marched on as if this place didn't strike awe into her very heart. Certainly, she had been when she had first arrived, she had been blown away by the almost regal look of the hallway and its stark contrast from the others.

Right now though, she wasn't concerned. There were old paintings hanging from the walls as well, most of them oil and some of them new, from the younger Unwinds. Jill paused at a cherry wood door marked; 756. She listened intently and then threw the door open.

Three boys, all of different ages, tumbled off their bunks, falling onto a royal blue carpet, the texture much like that of the hallways.

"What are you three doing?" Jill asked sternly, but not unamused. One with square glasses glanced at the other two, his mousy colored hair was dull and didn't shine compared to the red-head and the dark black hair of his roommates, who looked as guilty as children who had been caught stealing cookies.

"Uh...nothing." The glasses boy finally spoke. The red head erupted in a fit of giggles, yes...giggles. Jill rolled her eyes. He had a bad habit, mostly because he hadn't hit puberty yet. He was only 13 years of age.

"Right, anyway...this is your new roommate, Jake." she stepped aside. The boys quickly stood up in a row, the black-haired boy was the tallest and then the mousy headed boy, the red-head was nearly the middles height, but short by two or three inches.

"Jake, these are; Yui, Tim and Miles." she pointed at them. Yui straightened, his slanted eyes gave away that he was an Asian of some sort. But other than that his face remained impassive. Tim shifted his glasses and smiled, "welcome to the fort." he held out his hand and Miles observed Jake with unguarded scrutiny.

"'E look's luc a dug." Miles comment with a thick accent, that no one had ever been able to place. It was almost Irish with a thick edge of British and possibly a lot of Scottish.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:00 am

OOC: I'll just go ahead and post with Laurence.
Good post, Nami!

IC: Laurence paused, searching the face of his friend. "Amara?.. No, he couldn't have.. He was one of us!" Could it really be true? Did Johnson really turn against them?... He sighed, coming his fingers through his hair. "Who's in charge now?" He still didn't want to imagine that Rex was the one getting filled with led that horrible night.. It had to be a mix up.. Rex had saved Laurence's neck countless times, he was the toughest guy he had ever met and he was his best friend. It couldn't have ended for him that quick, he was too smart for that. "We need to sort this out."

He turned to Anjali, letting his face soften a shade. "I'm glad." He willed the corners of his mouth to lift in a slight smile.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:50 am

OOC: Cool, sorry, I'll get Samu's post! @_@ I keep forgetting.

IC: Anjali listened intently while the boys spoke. She was itching with guilt over what she knew. But she figured it was best if Laurenced "sorted" this whole thing out with his "crew."

The Scorpion shrugged, "all I know is that that guy...he was never.. I don't know. Johnson never seemed like one of us. More like a...stray." he sighed. "Let's get out of the streets. Oh and ur homeboys can come too." he smirked at Alex and the squad of soldiers. "We could use some more muscle." he chuckled and lead them down the alley. Anjali took up stride behind Laurence with Alex tagging along behind, his eyes ever watchful of the gang.

They were silent as they walked, until they finally came to a building that looked like it should have been condemned long ago with its falling off black-shutters and chipped red-paint and a wooden door that didn't fit correctly. They went around the back, dodging trash cans in the alley and went down cellar like-steps into a warm, brightly lit room with various couches, chairs, blankets and rugs all around.

"Welcome back." The Scorpion grinned, "by the way you noobies. I'm DeAngelo." He shook their hands and when it came to Anjali he kissed her hand, making her blush and pull her hand away quickly. This made DeAngelo grin, he winked at Laurence to let him know he was only playing around.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:28 pm

"Let's see." Chelsea pressed the scan button. After a few tries she stopped when a Talking Heads song started. "Oh boy, Road to Nowhere! I had a roommate that was crazy about Talking Heads." She immediately started singing.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby samurai10 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:52 pm

OOC: I'm back everybody! :D Sorry Ninja, I had to leave for a few weeks. But I'm back! :D

IC: "So you are an Unwind..."said Crystal. She sighed with relief, and accepted the food. It was hard not to grab them out of her hands. "I was lucky enough to hear my parents conversation of getting me an Unwind tattoo three days ago. I ran away. I've been running away ever since."

She carefully opened the canteen and drank some water, trying her best to keep her self-control. But despite her best efforts, she couldn't help tipping it over a little too much, just enough for a trickle of water to run down her chin. She closed it and ate some jerky. "Thank you for the food," said Crystal.

Suddenly, a twig cracked in what little woods there were. Crystal started. She straightened up and flashed her blue eyes around the forest. The fear in her heart came back. The fear that she had had while running from the Juvey cops. She turned back to the girl, "Let's go. There's someone or something in the woods, and I don't want to meet it."

~~~~~
OOC: beginning of Julian's history.....
IC: How could this happen? Julian asked himself, as he went up the stairs of his parent's large house. He felt like crying. I'm an idiot! he told himself.

Earlier that day, he had gone to his gang's hideout.
Brian, the leader of his gang, was the only one there. He was sitting on a torn couch reading a magazine. He looked up. "Oh hey Julian. I was thinking, would you mind doing something for the gang?"
Julian looked suspiciously at Brian. They had had some fights in the past on what Julian would do for the gang. Julian had even thought of dropping out of the gang, but Brian said that if he did that, the gang would kill Kay, his little sister. "Okay, what is it?"
"Kill Rachael," said Brian, his voice cold.
"What?!" Thoughts raced through Julian's mind. Why in the world did Brian want to kill Rachael, his girlfriend, the person who had brought him into this gang?
"I said, kill Rachael."
"Why? What has Rachael ever done to you?"
He put the magazine on a run-down table. "She has broken a prime rule of the gang, which is to tell people about the gang, only to make them join. She told her parents. We just found out. As the rules states, those who break the rules, die." Brian looked at Julian. "You got that?"
Julian's mind was racing. Any way he could save Rachael, any way. He racked his brain. He needed time. "Can I have a day to think it over?"
Brian looked at the ceiling, and made some calculations. "Three hours. That's all that I'll give."
"But...."
"No buts."
"But...."
"I said no buts! Now go think about it. I can't give you more than three hours, because by then, this place will be ransacked by the police. She needs her punishment soon."
"Why can't you do it?"
Brian smirked. "I'm the head of the gang. I can't be doing the gang's dirty work now can I?"
"Or is it just that you're afraid to kill her?" Julian asked, his red eyes flashing.
Brian stared coldly at Julian. "Watch it, kid." They stared at each other for a few more minutes, before Julian dropped his gaze. "I-I'm sorry," he said, not really meaning it.
Brian shrugged, then got up. He moved the sofa a bit, and uncovered a trapdoor, which he opened. He pulled out a gun, and a backpack. He covered it, and moved the sofa back onto the trapdoor. He tossed the gun and the backpack to Julian, who barely was able to catch it. "There. You'll need those. The backpack has a change of clothes for you, just in case she bleeds on you. Now get going. She needs to learn a lesson."
"You better keep your promise about Kay. If I find out that you didn't, I swear, I'll kill you with the very same gun in my hand right now."
Brian shrugged. "Whatever. Kill Rachael in the woods behind her house. That way, you'll not be heard. Get out of here."
Julian glared at Brian for a few more seconds, then went out the door.

Now, his angry mask was stripped away, and it left nothing but pain. He swore. I wish I had never gotten involved with the gang. I would not have to kill Rachael if I hadn't. He finally picked up the gun and looked at it. He started shaking. "I'm sorry Rachael. I have to choose, Kay or you. I have to choose Kay. I'm sorry."

He hid the gun under his clothes, and picked up the back pack. He went out of his house, and headed over to Rachael's house. He had memorized how to get there long ago. It did not take long to get there. When he got there, he knocked on the door. Rachael answered it and said, "Oh hi Julian! You came to pick me up to go on a walk, right? Just wait a bit, I'll get my shoes and coat on, then we can go. Okay?"
"Okay," he said, his voice extremely tense. Rachael was in too much of a hurry to notice his tenseness. She closed the door, and after a few moments, she came back out. "Let's go!" she said.
"Yeah."
Julian scooped her up suddenly, and started carrying her. She squealed and said, "Julian, let me down! I can walk."
"Nah, I don't want to."
She laughed. "You're a silly boy Jules," she said, calling him by his nickname. "But wait, why are we going into the forest....?" She was alarmed when he did not answer. "Jules! We never go into the forest! That's where..."
"Sh," he said.
"Julian! Answer me! Let me down!" she started squirming.
Julian thought that they were far enough in the forest, so he let her down. He said, "I'm sorry Rachael. I really am. But I can't choose you over Kay. Kay is just too precious for me to let go of her. Not saying that you aren't precious, but you do get my point, right?"
"Wait, what are you saying?" she asked, panicked.
"Brian...He ordered me to kill you. He said that you told your parents about the gang, and he was mad about it."
Her eyes glistened. "I'm sorry too Julian. I never thought that he'd choose you to kill me. I knew...I knew he was mad. I knew that he would try to kill me. But I never...I never thought that he was that cruel. I'm sorry too."
They were in each other's arms. Julian started to cry. "Rachael...I don't want to do it! I don't want to kill you Rachael! I love you. But..." they separated, "I have to." He took the gun out from among his clothing. He pointed it at her. "Rachael....I'm sorry...and...good-bye," he said, pulling the trigger. The gunshot ran through the air.
She was bleeding profusely, but she was still alive. She had fallen from the impact of the bullet hitting her. She painfully motioned for him to come closer. When he leaned closer, he heard, "Julian...." she panted. "Julian, I....I fully forgive......you. Please...don't have any...regrets about me....I brought this...on myself. Please....." Rachael's last words were words of love, and consolation. He backed away, and started crying again, because, he believed that he did not deserve Rachael's love.

OOC: AAAAAAAAAAARGH! this post is soooooooo mushy and cheesy, I hate it! >_> Oh well XD I'll post more later.
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Nami » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Ooc: D: So Sad!!! D:
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby acgifford » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:21 am

[quote="Nami (post: 1453066)"]
Jill eyed Jake with calm resignation, she could see that Jake was finally showing his true-colors and wasn't hiding behind that cocky facade. Deep down, he was just another wounded heart...'just like the rest of us.' she though. Jill smiled calmly, not willing to be deterred by his "angsty" 'tude.

"They aren't so bad." she shrugged, "they have their quirks." she talked as they walked down the hallway. "Its unfortunate that this is the only room we can spare. Since we got all those new Unwinds." she turned another corner, which was different almost to the extreme of the others. The walls were of lush oak and the floors carpeted with plush royal red carpet that stretched down the seemingly endless hallway. Jill marched on as if this place didn't strike awe into her very heart. Certainly, she had been when she had first arrived, she had been blown away by the almost regal look of the hallway and its stark contrast from the others.

Right now though, she wasn't concerned. There were old paintings hanging from the walls as well, most of them oil and some of them new, from the younger Unwinds. Jill paused at a cherry wood door marked]

-Jake-

For some reason, Jill's attitude toward him was slightly annoying. She wasn't putting up with his behavior. She just lead the way to his living quarters. When they entered another hall, Jake couldn't help but notice the beauty of the strange hall. For a moment he forgot his foul mood and just looked around as she lead the way.

Jill stopped rather suddenly at a door marked 756. She listened and then much to his surprise she threw the door open revieling the odd room and 3 even odder boys. Jake couldn't help but snicker a little at the boys's behavior.

Jake listened to Jill interrogate the boys. She didn't seem to get very far though.

Just then the red-head burst into giggles. Jake smirked at the boy, but quickly regained composure.

Jill then introduced Jake. Jake of course did his best to look perfectly serious in front of his new room mates. He did wonder what the boys had been doing before.

All 3 of the boys introduced themselves to him. What a strange bunch of people. He thought. The last boy's greeting was rather insulting.

"E-excuse me?" he said adressing the one called Miles.
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Strafe » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:56 pm

OOC: I sort of feel like Ilyana is trying to compete with Justine in both arrogance, and having a sobby backstory or something, which is sort of changing her character. It seems like too many important points about Ilyana are being brought up randomly on the spot, and it doesn't really match her character. A few things are inconsistent. Its turning her into a snarky Justine clone rather than the original Ilyana that entered the RP. Unless of course, that's what you're going for.

-Justine-

Well, the atmosphere in the car was rather... pleasant. Justine took another drag of her cigarette, which had shrunk down to half of its original size in the silence that had stifled the life out of the car since Ilyana hinted at some rather unpleasant sounding circumstances of her youth. Not that it was really that bad, but Justine gave up on trying to reach the stubborn child, who thought that the world revolved around her, yet refused to admit it. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. And you definitely can't make it think.

Well a drive in silence would be quite nice, she thought. She watched the trees, the roadside, other cars passing in the other lane. The view was incredibly boring. Nature, other than human nature, didn't appeal to her at all. So she just kept watching in boredom. Asphalt, car, dead squirrel. Oh, and how nice, an upside down car with two unconscious passengers. Lovely.

She smirked, and pulled the car over to the side of the road.

"Hey. Dr. Tori-- er... Wilson. Why don't you stop licking your wounds and go see if those
people have any nice parts we can cut off of them." While she did mean that they would make good unwind parts, she figured the girl would have enough sense to revive them if they were still alive. They probably were since the cab didn't cave in, and the airbags were out. Well, there was room in the back...

OOC: So that's Amara and Julia, the two unconscious people in the car.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:42 am

OOC: Wasn't my intention. It won't let me edit my last two post. So just pretend I said nothing. The only thing I'm going to keep for now is her background that wasn't said to Justine.
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

Kunoichi

Postby Nami » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:06 am

Robert smiled at Chelsea's enthusiasm about the song and band. "I've never heard of them, of course, I'm not really in the "know" of the things the youths do these days." he grinned and listened to the song, it had a nice beat. He bobbed his head and hummed while driving with great ease. Things were going well so far.

OOC: Rock, I'm going to PM you about an idea I have.

IC: Everyone stared at Miles as he opened his mouth and said; "I said, 'ou look luc a dug." He waved his hand, "'ou kno' a dug!" he held up his hands like paws, "Woof woof!" This little act proceeded to bring a fit of laughter out of the 13-year-old who held his stomach as tears slid down his face. Tim, the mousy haired boy rolled his eyes.

"Please ignore Miles, he's a scatter-brained idiot." Tim shifted his glasses and gazed at Jake, "Its been a while since I had a new roommate." He glanced at Jill.

"Jill's probably been bossing you around like she does to everyone she meets."

"Hey!" Jill reached out and grabbed Tim's head, locking him and nooging him hard, until he pleaded. "Tim's the know-it-all." Jill explained, letting him go. Yui watched the interaction without much expression and looked at Jill.

"Devon home?" he asked, a strangely deep and musical voice coming from his mouth.

"Yes, he is." Jill replied, without another word, Yui brushed past Jake and walked away down the hall.

Tim rolled his eyes, "Yui, he's so stubborn. Its nice to meet you." Tim said, addressing Jake. Miles looked up at Jake and grinned.

-------

The fuzz in Amara's head wasn't really clearing, but he distinctly heard the sound of car tires, but was unable to move. It was almost as if, he were having an out of body experience. He twitched, or tried to, but nothing happened. Pain was the only feeling he was aware of.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:32 am

Strafe (post: 1455342) wrote:OOC: I sort of feel like Ilyana is trying to compete with Justine in both arrogance, and having a sobby backstory or something, which is sort of changing her character. It seems like too many important points about Ilyana are being brought up randomly on the spot, and it doesn't really match her character. A few things are inconsistent. Its turning her into a snarky Justine clone rather than the original Ilyana that entered the RP. Unless of course, that's what you're going for.

-Justine-

Well, the atmosphere in the car was rather... pleasant. Justine took another drag of her cigarette, which had shrunk down to half of its original size in the silence that had stifled the life out of the car since Ilyana hinted at some rather unpleasant sounding circumstances of her youth. Not that it was really that bad, but Justine gave up on trying to reach the stubborn child, who thought that the world revolved around her, yet refused to admit it. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. And you definitely can't make it think.

Well a drive in silence would be quite nice, she thought. She watched the trees, the roadside, other cars passing in the other lane. The view was incredibly boring. Nature, other than human nature, didn't appeal to her at all. So she just kept watching in boredom. Asphalt, car, dead squirrel. Oh, and how nice, an upside down car with two unconscious passengers. Lovely.

She smirked, and pulled the car over to the side of the road.

"Hey. Dr. Tori-- er... Wilson. Why don't you stop licking your wounds and go see if those
people have any nice parts we can cut off of them." While she did mean that they would make good unwind parts, she figured the girl would have enough sense to revive them if they were still alive. They probably were since the cab didn't cave in, and the airbags were out. Well, there was room in the back...

OOC: So that's Amara and Julia, the two unconscious people in the car.

*Illyana*

She said nothing to Justine, other than thinking she was going to fight her tooth and nail before she let her touch them.

She got out and ran looked at the situation first before running in. No one was moving or crying out so that wasn't a good sign. She ran over, seeing one girl and guy sprawled in a quite awkward position. She checked the neck of each of them, life signs were weak but not gone.

She checked to see if she could pull the door off, and surprisingly it creaked open with loud protests. She turned over her shoulder, "I could use some help here!" she shouted, "They are still alive!" She was afraid to move them, if they had a broken neck she was told that moving them could be fatal. She slapped the face of one of them gently, "Hey wake up, can you hear me?!" She was practically shouting in the girl's ear.

Kunoichi

Postby Strafe » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:51 pm

-Julia-

"Hey wake up, can you hear me!?"

A voice in the distance. Back in the oblivion again. He was crying because he was sad.

"Sister? Is that you?" He looked up, with his face dripping with tears, and his eyes puffy and red. "You're dead. Please don't bother me." He sobbed.

"I saw you in the real world, but I am you. I killed you, sister. When I ate myself, I ate you too. And we tasted like human flesh. It was delicious."

His eyes still ran with tears as he giggled.

"I remember Julia. I remember it." He chuckled. "The clown. Oh... the clown." He laughed even louder. "I am the clown. You are the clown. You're always watching me and I'm always watching you." He began to scream his laughter into the darkness, and his eyes flowed with blood.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then suddenly, he stopped abruptly. It wasn't that funny anymore.

He got up. It looked like someone was calling Julia.

"Hey wake up, can you hear me!?"

---

"Yeah. I can hear you just fine."

Julia's eyes shot open, then narrowed in contempt as her smoothly cynical voice flowed out from her lips. She looked around.

Well. This was the reality he had to live in, Jason thought inside. Best get used to it.

Julia tried to push herself out, but was immediately assaulted by an immense explosion of pain from her left shoulder. She winced violently and barely stopped herself from screaming in pain. It was like a million shards of glass were ripped into her shoulder to the bone, then set on fire. That was a total understatement of what she felt.

She breathed heavily, panting for air and energy to regain her composure. At least her neck was ok. At least her neck was ok. It was good that she was alright. She wasn't dead. Yet. but she wasn't dead?

She craned her neck to see the boy from earlier unconscious. She wondered how she herself could be so clear minded and feel everything. Of course, it was just her luck that she caught her own face in the mirror.

Covered in blood, but not disfigured, Julia had to struggle to recognize herself. When she did, she was swept over by a wave of fear and anxiety, as Inner Jason saw his sister. But she remained calm, took a deep breath and instead turned to the girl.

"Here. Help me out." She extended her right hand to the girl.

-Justine-

Oh well. It looked like the unwind parts were still alive. She would have to wait before she was able to use them. She stuck the cigarette in her mouth, got out of the car, and put on her sunglasses, strolling leisurely over to Ilyana.

"Well. Hello there." She smirked at the girl with the bloody face, not checking her memory for if she had seen the girl before. The girl glared at her and said nothing, before looking back at Ilyana.

"Charming young lady." She walked to the other side of the car, and checked the driver's side door. It was jammed shut by the impact. Oh well. The guy inside seemed to have his head in a safe position, so his neck was probably fine. In fact, he was most likely intact, but just unconscious from the impact. There wasn't really much she could do to help if the door was shut, so she waited on Ilyana so she could help the girl get out first.
Strafe

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:14 pm

"They were around back in the 1980's, actually." Chelsea said. "They even made a couple movies. I'd love to go to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. They got inducted back in 2000."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Nami » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:26 am

Images floated before Amara's eyes, images of his life before the Unwind. He knew it was silly to think about it. But he couldn't help it, especially since he was sitting in a cold bowl of pain. He remembered the days of his gang and the life before. Suddenly he heard someone yell, or shout. It shattered the glass mirror he had been standing in front of in his own mind.

With a start, Amara was snapped back into his body and he felt his head swim as the pain blinded him, tears streamed down his face and with a groan he moved his head and leaned back into the destroyed chair.

He was only slightly aware of the other people, and knew he had to get out of the car. Amara's hand went to the handle and he pulled it. Nothing. He tried again with the same results. The pain was hard to stomach, but he had been through worse and utterly refused to let it take over him again. Suddenly his limbs filled with fury and with a rapid jerk he yanked and slammed his whole injured body against the smashed car door, it fell out onto the dirt and Amara flopped out with it.

"Agh!" he moaned and clutched his stomach, then his rainbow eyes shifted up and he saw a woman. She reminded him of a doctor and she was smoking. He narrowed his eyes. That was never good.

------

Robert smiled, "you know a lot about this band." he chuckled, "that's funny, I grew up in the '80s and I never heard of them. I suppose it was probably because my parents forced me to play classical music." he chuckled as if remembering something. "They called rock or anything with electric guitar, Satan's music."
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Strafe » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:02 am

OOC: >:( What's this about electric guitars and satan's music. grrrr...

-Justine-

She smirked, watching him flop around. She hadn't pulled very hard on the car door, and thought it would be funny if the boy threw himself out of the car and writhed in pain a little bit. The boy looked up at her and winced at her, showing her his colorful eyes.

Must have gotten injections as a child, she thought. Though, he looked far too raggedy to afford them anyhow. He seemed interesting.

The boy stopped writhing shortly, and she grew bored, deciding to stoop down, keeping her skirted legs closed. Holding the cigarette nonchalantly in her hand, she blew smoke just slightly away from his face. Without making any move to help him or even attend to him, she spoke down flatly and bored.

"So. You don't smell drunk. What's your story?"
Strafe

Postby rocklobster » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:24 am

Chelsea raised an eyebrow. "And yet, electric guitars are pretty commonplace in churches. Every church I've ever been in has a guitarist in the band. Well, I've only been in two, actually." The next song was "It's Not Over" by Daughtry. "Wow, this one's great too!" Chelsea said.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Nami » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:53 am

OOC: MEEP! STRAFE!! I don't feel that way! *flees* I'm just making Robert's character believable! Some parents are like that Please don't hurt me! D:

IC: Amara didn't care about the cigarette smoke, but his instincts kicked in, this woman wasn't like others. She was cold, and calculating. Amara knew a predator when he saw one, and this woman screamed hunter. He shook his head and pushed himself up onto one elbow.

"My story?" he said, then coughed, "that would be hard to explain." he steadied himself on the car and pushed his back against the twisted metal. "We just had a bit of an accident...is all." he mumbled, "my sister...thought she saw something. We both got distracted." He glanced trying to catch a glimpse of Julia, he hoped she would play along, no matter how far gone her mind was.

"I lost control of the car." he muttered. His head pounded with pain and he winced, surprised he could manage to lie at a delicate time like this.

------

Robert smiled, "yeah, my parents were strict people. They didn't like things outside of their comfort zone." he glanced in the rear-view mirror and a prickling feeling ran up the back of his neck. "I know this song." he said, trying to act calm. But something wasn't right. He wasn't sure what, but he felt as if ...someone were watching them.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby rocklobster » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:23 am

Chelsea saw Robert's nervousness. "Something wrong, Rob? You're making my spider-sense tingle."
OOC: Yes, Chelsea likes Spider-man.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Strafe » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:35 pm

-Justine-

"Huh."

That's all she said, not bothering to give a hand to the wincing boy, or question his obvious lie. But she shrugged and figured that she might as well bring them along. Why not? She mused. Who knows what could happen?

"Well then, I'm sure you and your sister would need a ride somewhere. We can take you as far as we're going, since it looks like your car is dead." Justine shrugged nonchalantly, and started walking back to the car, leaving the rainbow eyed boy on the ground to pick himself up even though he very obviously needed help and probably couldn't stand yet.

-Julia-

"My sister thought she saw something..."

"Ok. So I'm his sister. That's fine. But get me away from this mirror... please." Julia whimpered silently in her mind. The pain of the mirror was far greater than her shattered shoulder. Make it stop...

She reached out desperately for the girl to help her out.
Strafe

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:47 am

Strafe (post: 1456839) wrote:-Justine-

"Huh."

That's all she said, not bothering to give a hand to the wincing boy, or question his obvious lie. But she shrugged and figured that she might as well bring them along. Why not? She mused. Who knows what could happen?

"Well then, I'm sure you and your sister would need a ride somewhere. We can take you as far as we're going, since it looks like your car is dead." Justine shrugged nonchalantly, and started walking back to the car, leaving the rainbow eyed boy on the ground to pick himself up even though he very obviously needed help and probably couldn't stand yet.

-Julia-

"My sister thought she saw something..."

"Ok. So I'm his sister. That's fine. But get me away from this mirror... please." Julia whimpered silently in her mind. The pain of the mirror was far greater than her shattered shoulder. Make it stop...

She reached out desperately for the girl to help her out.

Illyana for the large part had ignored the boy and his dealings with the doctor. Even she had fourteen could tell he was lying. If you are going to lie, make it believable she thought briefly.

She grabbed the girl's hand, gently helping her out. "Watch it, there is broken glass". "Hey doc, does the other car not open or are you just enjoying watching? You could help you know."

She pulled the girl onto the street, avoiding as much glass as she could, "I need help carrying her to the grass so you can check her out. I'll get the other guy out." She looked at him then. He didn't look too good. She hope it wasn't serious since they really didn't have anything except some gauze she had stolen before.

Kunoichi

Postby acgifford » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:22 am

OOC: I'm sorry i havent posted in a while. Now i am sick.T.T I will post as soon as i can.
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Strafe » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:31 pm

-Julia-

She was helped out of the car, and carefully guided over the glass.

"No... It's alright. I don't need any help from here."

She rudely shook off the girl. Thankfully, her legs were fine. They were battered and bruised, but not broken. She hobbled up to her feet and moaned, bringing her right hand to her bleeding face.

Of course. It was Julia's face.

Julia cringed. She wouldn't dare look in any mirror again. She needed to cover her face so she couldn't recognize herself anymore. She searched around for something. A scarf, a mask, anything. Gauze.

She snatched the roll of Gauze from the Girl's hand violently, and frantically wrapped it around her face, using all of it in a hurry. The blood soaked into the bandage, and made it unusable, and Julia looked like a sort of mummy. The only thing that was visible were her mismatched blue and green eyes, still a painful reminder of who she was.

She walked, terrified to the woman's car, clutching her shoulder, careful to avoid eye contact with anyone.

-Justine-

"Well I suppose I could help, but..."

She watched the girl get up on her own, frantically wrap the gauze around her head and run to the car, slamming the door in fear. She smirked. The girl must be terrified at her messed up face.

"She looks fine to me, and so does this boy here." She shrugged. "So if that's all there is to it, let's go." She didn't want to show it, but she really needed to find this Julia Steinbeck girl.

OOC: Hah. See how I orchestrated this cruel dramatic Irony? heheh.
Strafe

Postby Nami » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:06 am

OOC: Yes I do! And its awesome. HAHA

IC: Robert glanced at Chelsea, "Ah-ha. No, nothings wrong..." he looked back at the rear-view mirror, "I just thought I saw something." He shrugged and focused on the road, to his sudden dismay, a barricade has been set up on the small high-way, they were directing cars off to different exits and taking some with them. Robert felt his while body stiffen. This wasn't good.

He slowed to a stop waiting behind a long line of cars. Sweat trickled down his spine, there was no escape. And any sudden movements would have been pinned as a suspicious character. Robert looked at Chelsea, "keep calm." he whispered, as a soldier approached their vehicle. "All will be fine."

He rolled down his window and smiled pleasantly, "Hello Sir, how are you?" Robert asked, "what's going on?"

The soldier stared at Robert hard, "I'm afraid I can't answer that, but we are looking into something, we don't want to cause a riot so we aren't disclosing what is going on." the man glanced toward the front of the line where a rather furious man was yelling at one of the soldiers.

"I won't go no where with you until you tell me whats going on!! I as an American have rights!!" the man hollered. The soldier stood stiff, glaring at the man. "Listen sir, its for your own safety!"

"That's what they always say before you are lead away to jail! Or are wrongfully accused of a crime you didn't commit!!" The tall man with a rugged beard and a beer belly glowered at the soldier, "now you let me pass!"

The soldier shook his head and looked for back-up, which came immediately. "Detain him, he is refusing to corporate." The soldier stepped back while five others took his place. "You can't detain me!!" The hick hollered. "I'm an American citizen! I have rights!!" The soldiers spoke words and then grabbed the man, forcing him into his truck. "Two soldiers will accompany you to the camp where you will be held for further processing." The first soldier explained. The man sputtered but couldn't speak and the soldiers drove him off. Leaving a gaggle of surprised and fearful people behind, all wondering of they would be next.

The soldier who stood at Robert's window looked at Robert, "may I see your ID?"

Robert nodded, "of course." he handed the man his wallet and waited, as the man's eyes slowly roved over the Id, carefully inspecting it. Robert felt his whole body tense like a string on a bow. The soldier looked up, and something in Robert's face must have made him seem suspicious, because without warning the soldier pocketed the ID.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to take this dirt road turn off and drive to where our commanders are for further questioning. A man will come with you to make sure you don't get lost." The soldier used the word 'lost' but Robert was no fool, it translated into; "So you don't run away."

Robert nodded, "of course, I don't want any trouble." The soldier nodded, jerked his head at another man, a buff man who looked like her belonged in the boxing ring. "Take these two to the camp."

The man nodded and climbed into the back seat. "Take the road, don't stop or turn until I say so." His gruff voice was like sand-paper. Robert nodded and turned off onto the dirt road, driving carefully so as not to arouse any further suspicion.

---------

Amara winced, 'fine' was not the word he would use for his condition, or Julia's. He pushed himself onto his feet, and stumbled toward the other car. He opened the door for Julia and murmured; "Keep calm." Then he slipped into the vehicle behind her, it was agonizing to move and it hurt much worse when he sat on the plush seats. Amara sucked in a sharp breath.

Amara's eyes stayed on the doctor, she was unfeeling, he could see that. She had no pity. But there was something else, a touch of fear in her eyes. Worry. What could a woman like that, who looked as cold as ice and harsher than any step-mother possibly be worried about? He knew it had to be personal, she just didn't look like the nurturing type.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:11 am

OOC: lol Strafe

*Illyana*

Illyana sat back stunned as the girl ripped the gauze from her hand and the boy tumbled out of the car. They weren't "fine". Blood was everywhere. Justine of course was her usual self. Uncaring. Not that Illyana was surprised.

She walked to the door of the passenger side, opened it and sat into, still dazed. "We are going to need to get more supplies", she said to no one in particular. She glanced back at the girl and the boy, "They may have more injuries than just surface. We should go to a hotel, get them cleaned up." She was still dazed a bit and couldn't make out why they were so eager to leave. But she could feel the sense of urgency.

Kunoichi

Postby Strafe » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:01 am

-Justine-

"Well... we'll see what we come across on the way. But it doesn't seem too serious. The human body is surprisingly resilient, you know." Justine leaned back nonchalantly.

Of course, it was only not serious if the girl didn't mind losing the use of her left arm and the boy struggled to walk all his life. They wouldn't die though. At least not from this.

In any case, they were all here in one piece(s) so it was time to go. They could chat in the car and whatnot. She shifted the car into gear and continued down the road, letting the kids talk to themselves.
Strafe

Postby Kunoichi » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:41 am

*Illyana*

Illyana looked over at the doctor, angry and shocked, "You know as well as I do they aren't alright?!" She spoke in a fierce whisper, which couldn't be helped but bounce to the back seat. Car wasn't a limousine. "Let me at least get some stuff to clean up everything. That girl is still bleeding." She took a quick glance to their new passengers. The girls face looked like something out of a horror movie and the boy didn't look much better.

"What's your guys names anyways?"

Kunoichi

Postby Nami » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:22 am

OOC: Agh, I don't know why members aren't posting! D: I'll send out a round of PM's to those who haven't been to remind them. Plus, I'm going to re-read the Unwind book to keep my inspiration. Perhaps you guys should do the same? I have plans for this RP, its not going to die! ^^ Some plans, you guys may even enjoy. As soon as this chapter closes (which hopefully won't happen until page 15 or 20) Then more chaos will reign. :3
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby acgifford » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:25 am

[quote="Nami (post: 1455845)"]
IC: Everyone stared at Miles as he opened his mouth and said]

-Jake-

As Miles explained rudely and Tim giggled uncontrolably, Jake rolled his eyes.
Then Tim made a comment about Miles.

Jake watched as the kids around him acted as family. Watching them somehow made him happy and he didn't know why.

He watched the strange reaction of Yui when he realized Devon was home. It was interesting to him how everyone seemed to look up to Devon. As Jake was thinking on everything as he watched, he realized that he had let his guard down. Why did I do that? Darn it! I'm such an idiot. But, I think I can trust these guys. Jake thought to himself.

Just then, Tim addressed him snapping him out of his thought. He felt odd after he returned from thought. He wondered if he should continue trusting. He shook his head slightly and smiled at Tim. "Nice meeting you as well." He looked at Miles as he smiled at him. "Heck...nice to meet you as well." he said laughing.

OOC: Sorry about the lame post!!T.T I'm out of the groove.
acgifford

Postby Strafe » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:22 am

-Justine-

"Huh. Is that so? I'm afraid that I can't see your medical degree, Dr. Wilson. Come give me advice on what to do after going to medical school." She rolled her eyes. Yup. As long as they didn't die.

-Julia-

Her Blue and Green eyes peered out from under the blood stained gauze wrap mummy mask. Her name was...

"I'm Joanne."

She spoke flatly, looking at the girl for a moment before slowly turning her head to look out the window. Joanne meant God is Gracious. God clearly was dead.
Strafe

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying