Unwind: Run To Survive

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Strafe » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:49 am

OOC: Sigh. Life ain't turning out to what I want it to be. First time i've had in a long long while on the boards.

-Justine-

"Is it money you want?" She gave Ilyana and the other two a once over and scoffed. The daughter of corrupt doctors, with nothing but pain in her life, and a sharply calculating wit. Was it money she wanted? Two raggedy, beat up strangers, both with mysteriously strange pasts, one or both of them most likely unwinds on the run. Was it money they wanted?

"Sure. Go ahead."

Without a second thought, she pulled out a credit card and handed it to Ilyana. That one had $2000 prepaid on it. Chump change, since she would probably soon find all of her value wiped away in the upcoming lawsuits. She figured she could start spending anyways. Might as well live the higher life. She turned away nonchalantly, assuming that all of the money would be gone by the time she got the card back.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:18 am

OOC: I'm so sorry life is going rough for you Strafe :(

*Illyana*

She took the card without asking how much was on it. If it got declined, they could just steal what they needed. It used to bother her before, but that was before. Now all they had to focus on was to survive.

She turned to the two in the back, "Come on, we can just buy what we need. Besides, I need to try and get you guys bandaged up anyways."

She hoped she was seeming more confident than she felt. She stepped out the door and headed to the store. It looked like it was one of those all in one stores. She was already feeling her insides trembled, this would be the first time she had been in a public place since she ran.
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Strafe » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:58 am

-Justine-

She sighed, leaning back in her chair by the coffee shop window. Taking a sip of her espresso, she looked out and watched the three trudge off into the large all in one store. She found herself staring at them, too tired to avert her gaze after too long.

Where exactly was she right now? Playing babysitter to a bunch of unwinds. Soon enough, they'd all be dead, caught up in a nasty legal battle, or unwound. Not Justine, of course, and she couldn't care less about the kids. At least that's what she told herself. So how exactly did she end up in all this mess.

-Julia-

She quickly walked into the store with one purpose in mind: Buy everything. She grabbed new clothes, a new hat, sunglasses, and a scarf to wrap around the lower half of her face. Gauze, bandage, disinfectant, a sling for her arm. She was carrying everything in a shopping basket with her good arm, and was obviously struggling with the weight. When she had everything she needed, she turned wordlessly to Ilyana, giving her a look that told her that she was ready to check out.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Nami » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:08 am

OOC: ACCCK!! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted. I really, really want to but I can't think clearly these days @_@ when I'm back into the characters I'll post. Until then, people seem to be under a lot of stress. If you want me to take a break on it, we can pause for a few days. If you aren't under stress say so and let me know. Then I'll post as soon as possible. This RP is going somewhere, regardless of whether you can see it or not. ^^

Have a pleasant day~
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Nami » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:38 am

OOC: Update: Some unfortunate news, Kunoichi is leaving for personal reasons. Her character is available to be played, but if no one wants her, I can control her. I'm sorry this has slowed/stopped. But, I think there are a lot of things going on in other people's lives and it might be best to wait to renew this RP when school comes to a close. I'm sending this message in PM as well, in case some members don't get it.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Nami » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:09 am

OOC: Erm, sorry about the triple post.

Anyway, I've had two sets of agreement one; "Let's start it back up now" and the other "after school is over." it's a tied vote, and I am the one standing in the middle. But I've got to make the best choice for every one of my RPer's and, I think its safe to say that starting it up when Summer comes, is a good idea.

So ladies, gents, until the beginning of Summer we are on Hiatus. You have time to think about your characters, or focus on your life, whichever. And look forward to the day that this RP comes back into full swing.

We will start up where we left off. No restarting, etc. Just good ol' picking it up where we stopped it! :D

Have a wonderful couple of months, hope to see you soon!

-Nami.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Mister » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:29 pm

*sneaks in the back door, peaks around corner and cackles.* EH HEH HEH HEH *slips silently backwards toward the door before flinging himself out the entryway.*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Nami » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:39 am

OOC: I don't know if I'll be restarting this or not. I'm not really feeling up to it at the moment. But if anyone feels a need to scream "yes" just shoot me a PM. ^_^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying