United

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Ella Edric » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Yamamaya (post: 1411762) wrote:Svein sensed a bit of venom in Lucianna's voice. Normally such a thing wouldn't bother him but for some reason it stung him.

"I mean sure I was planning to steal a dragon but..." Svein thought to himself. Svein had seen her glance at his non elvish ears.

It was probably best to leave this place. His plans would have to wait.

He turned to Lucianna, "He'll be fine. The wound wasn't deep." There was no way for him to talk his way into staying. He had to leave. He turned and started to leave.

--Luciannica--
She glanced over at Svein and noticed he was walking away. She looked down as guilt swelled in her heart. Even tho she did not like the man, she felt she had been rude and rather nasty to him and felt bad. "Wait..." she said. "Do you have a place to stay?"
Ella Edric

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Mellara

A seriously wounded m- !! Mellara rushed into the house, steeling herself for whatever she might find, and even then, she was stunned to see it: a human, with blood around him from wounds unknown. It was the same as the night they found Alvar, standing over his victim; she put a hand on his neck: his heart was still beating, and he was still breathing - she could hear him. "Umia, what have you done?" she said, barely getting the words out through her horror. "No, there's no time; we'll deal with this later. Listen close, I want you to get Strey. Wake him up, if that's what it takes, and tell him I need my supplies, as soon as possible. Get going, now!"

No matter what, Umia couldn't be around him anymore. The risk of her trying to finish him off was too great. She carefully checked around the man - strange, he wasn't bleeding as much as he apparently had been; this had happened maybe a few hours ago? The man was a soldier - a muscular warrior, about twice as big around as she was, carrying a strange curved sword, like something out of one of Strey's books. His clothes were raked with slashes, and Fate! on his thigh was one of the worst cuts she had ever seen. Someone had made an effort to clean it up; maybe Umia hadn't done that one, but that was one grievous wound.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Lynna » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:36 pm

[quote="Davidizer13 (post: 1411998)"]Mellara

A seriously wounded m- !! Mellara rushed into the house, steeling herself for whatever she might find, and even then, she was stunned to see it: a human, with blood around him from wounds unknown. It was the same as the night they found Alvar, standing over his victim]

Umia turned on her heals quickly, then, as she left the house, called "and Mellara: I didn't do it! He was like this before! I'm not my brother, okay?" she shouted, and ran from the house maybe I said the last words a little harshly. she thought as she ran ' It's not her fault, because I didn't explain the situation properly. But if I was a normal girl, even if I was twice as skilled a warrior,nobody would react that way. Why does nobody understand? This is why I want to leave this place! I would have at least thought Mellara would understand...oh why? I hope that person is fine...
with the speed of an elf, she reached Strey's house within minutes. "Mr. Strey!" she yelled, dashing into the house " Teacher!" she said as Strey appeared from his room "A seriously wounded man (who I harmed in no way)broke into my house last night! Mellara is looking at him right now and wants you to bring her supplies! hurry!"
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby TGJesusfreak » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:33 pm

OOC: Sorry I forgot to post for these past 3 days! I'm back from camp btw! XD

QuirkyIceHeart (post: 1411256) wrote:OOC: Nope, you got it all right :thumb:

--Annissa--
Before she knew what had happened, a heavy hand gripped her throat. She struggled, but she wasn't strong enough to escape. Annissa choked and hit at him, but he only held her tighter. His rotting breath filled her senses, and her strength began to dwindle. I can't... I...
"No you don't!" The boy's voice echoed through the alley, and she heard a thunk behind her. The man's grip loosened, and she was dropped to the ground.
Annissa landed on her knees, and choked for air. Everything around her spun...
"Are you okay?" The boy was kneeling beside her, his hand on her shoulder.
She looked up at him, but said nothing. He... he saved me... She glanced around the alley, and then back at him. His blue eyes looked down at her, with genuine concern written across his face. Warmth spread through her cheeks, and she quickly looked away. "Uh... yeah. I think I'm fine..."
Something warm hit her hand, and she frowned. She looked at it curiously, then gasped when she saw what it was.
"Blood?! What- are you hurt? What happened? I mean..." She scrambled backwards, and stared in fear. He seemed startled by her reaction, but it was clear that he was in pain. She stuttered for a moment, not sure what to do.
Get a hold of yourself, Annissa! You know what to do with this type of injury! She gulped and gripped her dress. She'd studied some first aid and herbal medicines, once upon a time... but she'd never had to use any of it in real life. She tried to calm herself, and went back over to the boy.
Clenching her jaw, she tried to appear as if she was in charge and knew what she was doing. Within a few minutes, she'd ripped off some of her cloak and was clutching it tightly. "Give me your arm." She hoped he couldn't see that she was blushing, and inwardly panicking.

OOC: O__________O

Richard listened to her and placed his wrist in her right hand, wincing in pain as he did so. "hurry before more come." Said Richard "just get it wrapped so we can head to my house or somewhere safe."

Richard let out a cry of pain when she moved his arm into the sling she had made. "So what's your name? If I may ask." Richard said through clenched teeth.

OOC: almost done. They need to head to Richard's house to meet up with Ike, his dad. then we can pretty much skip to the next day. :P
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby Davidizer13 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Mellara

Only someone who was actually guilty would have to admit that they weren't guilty, that much, reasoned Mellara. Oh, Umia, what have you done? She patted on the man's shoulder, trying to wake him up. "Excuse me? Sir?" she said in a calm, warm voice. Did he even speak the elves' language? She couldn't speak Galdorian, so either way, they wouldn't be talking if that was the case.

Streyvash

Strey was awakened by a pounding and a yelling; a shame, really, since he was having a wonderful dream about finding some treasure in the Arach lowlands and - Someone was yelling and they were in his house! He stumbled out of bed and to his feet. "What do you want? Can you not wait until a decent hour?" When he opened his bedroom door, however, he found Umia, breathless, but trying to get something out about supplies, Mellara, an injured man - His half-asleep mind worked to put it all together. Mellara wanted her healer's bag because there was someone who had been seriously hurt.

"And today was going to be such a good day," he muttered to himself as he searched through their bedroom for the bag, finding it beneath some of Mel's clothes. "But no, someone had to get hurt and ruin our vacation." He handed the bag off to Umia with a wave, and then headed back to bed, curling up beneath the blankets.

Wait a tick, he thought, there's someone hurt, and both Umia and Mel are involved. Something is wrong. He threw off the blankets and headed to Umia's house.

Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Lynna » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Davidizer13 (post: 1412200) wrote:Mellara

Only someone who was actually guilty would have to admit that they weren't guilty, that much, reasoned Mellara. Oh, Umia, what have you done? She patted on the man's shoulder, trying to wake him up. "Excuse me? Sir?" she said in a calm, warm voice. Did he even speak the elves' language? She couldn't speak Galdorian, so either way, they wouldn't be talking if that was the case.

Streyvash

Strey was awakened by a pounding and a yelling]Wait a tick,[/I] he thought, there's someone hurt, and both Umia and Mel are involved. Something is wrong. He threw off the blankets and headed to Umia's house.

Umia took the bag uncertainly"Well" she said "If you don't feel like coming, then fine! but it would be a good idea to have you around"
and so she ran back, lugging the heavy supply bag, forcing her feet not to slow. When she got back, she ran in calling "Mellara! I have the supplies, but Strey wouldn't come. He's on his way, I think. What can I do to help?"

OOC: to make things less complicated, I think there should be only one language. It's not very realistic, but it would be to complicated and confusing otherwise. Also, I will be going away for around 3 weeks on thursday, and I'm not sure if I'll be back inbetween
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
Lynna

Postby Yamamaya » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Ella Edric (post: 1411988) wrote:--Luciannica--
She glanced over at Svein and noticed he was walking away. She looked down as guilt swelled in her heart. Even tho she did not like the man, she felt she had been rude and rather nasty to him and felt bad. "Wait..." she said. "Do you have a place to stay?"

He turned back to Luciannica surprised at the question. "No. I usually don't have anywhere to stay unless a friend gives me a room. I'm not one to impose on others."

Taking advantage of the situation he said, "However I might want to stick around the area for a while. I don't want any more of those assassins to enter the palace and get a second chance of harming you."
Yamamaya

Postby QuirkyIceHeart » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:04 am

TGJesusfreak (post: 1412167) wrote:OOC: Sorry I forgot to post for these past 3 days! I'm back from camp btw! XD
Richard listened to her and placed his wrist in her right hand, wincing in pain as he did so. "hurry before more come." Said Richard "just get it wrapped so we can head to my house or somewhere safe."
Richard let out a cry of pain when she moved his arm into the sling she had made. "So what's your name? If I may ask." Richard said through clenched teeth.
OOC: almost done. They need to head to Richard's house to meet up with Ike, his dad. then we can pretty much skip to the next day. :P

OOC: Glad to have you back ^_^

--Annissa--
"So what's your name? If I may ask."
Annissa looked at the sling she'd made, and then made eye contact with him before answering. "I'm... Annissa." For a moment, she was silent. She looked at the ground, and then back up. "Thank you for saving me. I was alone... I didn't really have any other place to go, you know?" She mentally kicked herself, and then shrugged. "Anyway... we need to get you somewhere where you can get that arm looked at." She kicked a pebble down the alley and sighed. "Do you have anywhere you can go, ..." It occurred to her that she didn't know his name. She let the sentance hang in the air, not quite sure how to finish it.
[I]“Love crosses all boundaries, and is often shot for trespassing.â€
QuirkyIceHeart

Location: IN YOUR FACE. And the internet. And my personal dream worlds B) Arkansas for you boring people :P

Postby Wikiwalker » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:03 am

Vega (post: 1411324) wrote:-Alvar-

He looked up at Dominick and sighed. The last thing Alvar wanted to do was rant to these kind strangers but they seemed genuinly intrested and who was he to refuse them.
"Well.....Im originally from the Okeanus tribe......I began wandering a year ago"
Alvar put his elbows on the table and began rubbing his forehead.
"One thing led to another and.....now im here"

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted. I've pretty much been at work or sleeping for the past few days :eh:

Wyn

Vague, but not really suspicious, Wyn thought. He seems genuinely upset.

"Wasn't that kind of suspicious?" Dominick signed to Wyn.

"I think if he were dangerous he'd tell us all his troubles and ask for money. Besides, I think if he were a dog his tail would be wagging like crazy right now" Wyn couldn't help imagining the newcomer with dog ears and a tail.

"You were thinking of dogs too!" Dominick laughed aloud.

Alvar looked confused.

Wyn put a hand to his forehead. And now Dominick looks like a nut who laughs at nothing.

"Um, I was just, uh, thinking, about something." Dominick talked quickly trying to recover. "A uh, a joke I once heard at an inn somewhere. It's nothing. Look Phox is getting really far ahead!" He pointed towards their companion who was pulling ahead a bit. "We should catch up." And Dominick ran off ahead, an obliging Nero following behind him.

Alvar looked at Wyn, totally bewildered.

Wyn pulled out his paper tablet and wrote: I'm wyn, The strange one is my brother. I can't speak.

He looked it over. I probably didn't explain anything right, that weird herbal stuff is getting to my brain. He handed the note to Alvar.
~~~~~~~~~~~

[color="DeepSkyBlue"][font="Book Antiqua"]"I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude. We are for the most part more lonely when we go abroad among men than when we stay in our chambers. A man thinking or working is always alone, let him be where he will."-- Henry David Thoreau, Walden[/font][/color]

[color="Pink"]TGJesusfreak: Is the chatroom gonna self destruct or somethin?
Chatbot: Yes[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~[/color] [color="PaleGreen"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
Wikiwalker

Postby Vega » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:07 am

-Alvar-

He looked down at the note and slight smile appeared on his face.
"Nice to meet you Wyn."
This guy peaked Alvars curiosity.
"If you dont mind telling me, have you always not been able to speak""
Alvar then handed the tablet back to Wyn.
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby Lynna » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:26 am

OOC: Umm...Vega, Unless I'm mistaken, Wyn is a guy
Lynna

Postby Rusty Claymore » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Lynna (post: 1412394) wrote:OOC: Umm...Vega, Unless I'm mistaken, Wyn is a guy

OOC: :lol:
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Wikiwalker » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Vega (post: 1412392) wrote:-Alvar-

"Nice to meet you Wyn."
This girl peaked Alvars curiosity.

OOC: Vega, I don't know what to say except that you are awesome and I love you.:hug: Also I'm laughing with you not at you. :lol::lol: <<< I'm on the right, you're on the left, or you can be the one on the right if you really want to.

You must have mixed Wyn up with Wei, understandable, since their names are similar. I probably shouldn't have given them such similar names:red:
~~~~~~~~~~~

[color="DeepSkyBlue"][font="Book Antiqua"]"I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude. We are for the most part more lonely when we go abroad among men than when we stay in our chambers. A man thinking or working is always alone, let him be where he will."-- Henry David Thoreau, Walden[/font][/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~[/color] [color="PaleGreen"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
Wikiwalker

Postby Vega » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:03 am

OOC: *sigh*.....Well....Hmmm.....my bad.....*sigh*......sorry.....oh man.....*headdesk*
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Vega

Postby TGJesusfreak » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 pm

OOC: LOL it's ok Vega. We all make mistakes XD
TGJesusfreak

Postby Wikiwalker » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Vega (post: 1412650) wrote:OOC: *sigh*.....Well....Hmmm.....my bad.....*sigh*......sorry.....oh man.....*headdesk*

OOC: XD it's perfectly fine. Now hurry up and post so the story can move on. :dance::dance::dance:
~~~~~~~~~~~

Wikiwalker

Postby Lynna » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:46 pm

OOC: @ Wiki don't YOU have to post to move the story on? even with his mistake, Alvar just asked Wyn a question. And Also, Davidizer hurry up and post because I'm leaving tommarrow
Lynna

Postby Wikiwalker » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Lynna (post: 1412706) wrote:OOC: @ Wiki don't YOU have to post to move the story on? even with his mistake, Alvar just asked Wyn a question.

Oh, yeah, that makes sense :thumb:

Vega wrote:-Alvar-

"Nice to meet you Wyn."
This girl peaked Alvars curiosity.

Wyn

Wyn tore off another piece of paper. He looked down at the elf who was obviously consumed by curiosity. It bothered him when he had to explain why he couldn't speak, he hadn't spoken in thirteen years and he was happy that way. As far as he was concerned other people could just stop asking questions. Dominick usually answered these kinds of questions, it was less of an effort that way.
I could just say "no" He considered. Be as vague as he was. For a few seconds Wyn toyed with is idea. I guess I should just be polite.

Dominick sighed and began writing as he walked, passing Alvar papers as he filled them up: I guess if you really want to know, I can tell you. When I was younger I was a singer, the best in my village, they had high hopes for me, thought I'd become something. Then when I was fourteen--

He paused to tear off the sheet and hand it to Alvar. I really should write smaller. He continued writing: when I was fourteen my voice slowly stopped working. It was terrifying at the time, but I haven't spoken in nearly thirteen years and it doesn't matter to me anymore. I think I like it better this way.

He handed Alvar the last piece of paper. There, and I hope he feels guilty for being so vague.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Wikiwalker

Postby Vega » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:11 pm

-Alvar-

He then read the final paper slip that was passed to him. To think, going that long without speaking. This person was truely one to be remembered.
Alvar then spoke. "Oh....I see. Thats quite a tale. Its interesting how years and years of building your way to top can be thrown away so quickly" Alvar paused.
"I mean, it seems like all that work and glory meant nothing because in grand scheme of things, we're all just the victims of circumstance right? But what do I know? I dont have any future......but you do. You can amount to something one day, y'know...using some of your other talents. Noone should stop you.....noone!"
Vega

Postby Wikiwalker » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Vega (post: 1412717) wrote:-Alvar-

He then read the final paper slip that was passed to him. To think, going that long without speaking. This person was truely one to be remembered.
Alvar then spoke. "Oh....I see. Thats quite a tale. Its interesting how years and years of building your way to top can be thrown away so quickly" Alvar paused.
"I mean, it seems like all that work and glory meant nothing because in grand scheme of things, we're all just the victims of circumstance right? But what do I know? I dont have any future......but you do. You can amount to something one day, y'know...using some of your other talents. Noone should stop you.....noone!"

Wyn

Wyn glanced sideways at the young elf. He's very . . . dramatic. Kind of like a younger Dominick, only a bit more hopeless. Wyn decided he couldn't dislike Alvar anymore. He was just the sort of pathetic person no one could help liking.

He wrote: Don't worry about me. I have my future all planned out, once I convince Dominick that we should settle down and become real merchants (I don't think it will take much longer, he really just needs to meet the right girl). He passed the paper to Alvar and began writing on another.

See Dominick's job is the math and stuff, and my job is the keeping Dominick from running off after every new shiny thing. Not to mention I actually have some sense, where Dominick only has luck. He put the pencil on his lip and thought for a moment. And you shouldn't be so hopeless. While you're alive you still have a future. As someone once told me, he thought.

He passed the paper to Alvar and began walking faster to catch up to Phox and Dominick who were pulling far ahead.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Wikiwalker

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:12 am

Phox

Phox noticed he was pulling ahead, and slowed just a bit to allow Wyn and Alvar to catch up quickly before resuming his pace. From the sound of Alvar's comments and the amount of paper Wyn was going through, Phox guessed they were having a deep past & future discussion. I still don't know the brother's history. At least... I don't think I do. Phox pondered on it for awhile, and blamed the inconclusiveness to lack of sleep. Anyway, it's only just. They don't know mine, so I have no grounds on which to ask theirs. Dominick had been walking almost right beside him, and the visual effects of the herbal stuff was starting to to bring back Phox's fear of the dark. I know I've got something somewhere that will negate those effects... After a brief rummage through his many hidden pockets Phox found what he was looking for, a small flask filled with a thick fluid.
"Here, this'll help you out. Don't spit it out, it's valuable. And an excrutiating nuisance to brew." It was actually a syrup from a common tree, but with this and that, and a specific heat, it became a nerve dampening agent. Essentially as close as you can get to an artificial calm. The con: it left your mouth feeling like it had never felt before. Close to being completely numb but being able to feel it.
Phox didn't bother explaining all that though, Dominick would find out soon enough. But Phox couldn't take Dominicks bulging eyes anymore. It looked as if his eyes would pop right outa his head with the slightest fright. That was not a situation Phox wanted to deal with again.
With that distraction on its way to being humorously taken care of, Phox turned his pondering unto Alvar.
Top to bottom, work and glory, Alvar was using some pretty specific terms. No future? What, did he murder someone? Phox thought over this for a moment. Nah. If he was a murderer, he'd just talk about survival. Especially if he's been wandering as long as he says he has. If he has killed someone, it wasn't murder. Another silent crunching of the facts. No future. Easily impressed by other's talents, oblivious to your own. Phox looked up at the night sky, and noticed a few stars pierced the clouds, canopies, and torchlight. A lot like I was... He just needs to realize who he is. Before that really costs a future. Phox's hand drifted to a sealed pouch on his belt, thankfull Dominick was too preoccupied with the syrup to see his face.
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Davidizer13 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Mellara
Umia came back with her supplies and asked what she could do. "Stand back...please. I need space to work." It didn't matter if Strey was here or not; it wasn't like he had the experience she did, so he'd be just as much help as Umia, but at least he wasn't trying to kill her patient.

But sure enough, Strey came in, half-asleep. He was silent as he studied the man, and he and Mellara shared a concerned look for a second. "Is he going to be all right?"

Mel took a breath. "I don't know at this point."

Strey sighed, and then went to sit by Umia. "Listen, Umia, I want you to tell me what happened. Everything, truthfully. It might be the difference between living in the village and being banished." He hated to think the worst of his student, but until that was disproven...

Davidizer13

Postby Lynna » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:42 pm

[quote="Davidizer13 (post: 1412937)"]Mellara
Umia came back with her supplies and asked what she could do. "Stand back...please. I need space to work." It didn't matter if Strey was here or not]

Umia took a deep breath, trying too keep her voice steady, and began "It was around 11:00 last night. I heard the sound of a large crash, and went to investigate. I came into Alvar's room, and found that man, covered in blood, tryingto bandage himself. I told him I would shoot him if he didn't tell me who he was, and he did. He then collapsed, so I dressed his wounds and put him to bed. But in the morning, realized it wasn't enough, so asked Mellara to help. That is pretty much it. Is there anything else you want to know?"
' If he doesn't believe me' she thought 'I don't know whether I'll be able to stay in Okeanus ever again. Who would believe me, if he doesn't? and what is the worth of staying in a place where you aren't trusted? At any rate, I'm going to leave, whether he believes me or not, so I gets it doesn't really matter as she thought te last of these, she struggled not to cry.
Lynna

Postby Vega » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:39 pm

-Alvar-

He noticed that he was starting to trail behind. He picked up his pace.
Suddenly thoughts filled his head. The bitter memories of that night. It was dark, it was and uneasy,ominous darkness. The way his entire world collapsed around him.
While he Alvar suibmerged into thought, he clenched the knife in his pocket. His hand tightened aroundthe purple leather of the handle.
Im not a killer,Im not a killer!
Alvar repeated this to himself over and over.
then whipped out his knife and shouted, "IM NO KILLER!!!!!!!!!"

OOC: Sorry for the sudden freak out but Ivbe wanted to do this for a bit ^^
Vega

Postby Ella Edric » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Yamamaya (post: 1412235) wrote:He turned back to Luciannica surprised at the question. "No. I usually don't have anywhere to stay unless a friend gives me a room. I'm not one to impose on others."

Taking advantage of the situation he said, "However I might want to stick around the area for a while. I don't want any more of those assassins to enter the palace and get a second chance of harming you."

OOC: Ok, i need to let you all knnow that Hetharu has quit the RPG. She is very busy, and has given me control over Luan and his dragon. I may change Luan's name also, so keep an eye out for that. If I take over him I'm gonna change it so I'm not totally taking Hetharu's chara. :)

--Luciannica--
Lucia sighed. "Very well..." she said with a struggle. "I will allow you to stay... for now." She smiled, then her attention went to one of the guards. "Assign him a room please, and guide him to it."
The man nodded, the went to it.

OOC: Yama, you can have Svein somehow try and stay with Lucia and talk to her if you want. :)
Ella Edric

Postby Wikiwalker » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Vega (post: 1413056) wrote:-Alvar-

He noticed that he was starting to trail behind. He picked up his pace.
Suddenly thoughts filled his head. The bitter memories of that night. It was dark, it was and uneasy,ominous darkness. The way his entire world collapsed around him.
While he Alvar suibmerged into thought, he clenched the knife in his pocket. His hand tightened aroundthe purple leather of the handle.
Im not a killer,Im not a killer!
Alvar repeated this to himself over and over.
then whipped out his knife and shouted, "IM NO KILLER!!!!!!!!!"

OOC: Sorry for the sudden freak out but Ivbe wanted to do this for a bit ^^

Dominick

Dominick took the strange syrup that Phox offered him without hesitation. It certainly didn't taste as bad as that stimulant, but then nothing in the world did. After a few drops he was underwhelmed by the effect and was about to ask Phox if this wasn't some kind of joke when he became aware of his tongue. He had never realized how big his tongue was, it filled up most of his mouth, how had he always managed to talk with his tongue in the way?

There was a faint pleasant ringing in his ears, and the world seemed to shine at the edges of his vision. He was gripped with suspicion.

He turned to Phox. "Wuithihtthtuff?" and then suddenly everything was clear and very calm and he didn't really care any more.

Wyn

Wyn had his own knife out in less than a second, before he even realized what had happened. Oh crap, he's crazy. I didn't even think of that. With a short dip of his head he glanced back at the others from beneath his upraised arm--a trick he had learned from a sailor. Phox had stopped and was looking back, but Dominick seemed strangely unaffected.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Wikiwalker

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:47 pm

Phox
The moment he heard Alvar's exclamation, Phox mentally applauded his timing. He had just practically sent his backup to sleep, and immediately the threat of a fight arose. His timing was perfect, as usual. Phox managed a quick facepalm before he turned around.

"Hey, if you're not a killer, you wouldn't need that, now would you?" Phox said to Alvar, smiling and holding out his hand. There were times when Phox regretted having two massive swords strapped to his back, since they had a strange tendancy to make people uneasy. Especially if he was trying to be friendly.

Suddenly, Phox's heart stopped. The sight of Alvar, mildly crazed and holding a knife, not to mention struggling with some sort of guilt complex, and probably some indigestion from the monkey thing jerky, had brought the harrowing scene at the fishing village burning back into his mind. He had to consider the possibility. And if so...

If so, Alvar was extremely dangerous. And Wyn stood directly in between them. Phox didn't know if he could make to Wyn it in time. But, to take the initiative could mean slaying an unfortunate, though harmless, man. Or elf, rather.

Phox looked at Wyn, knife in hand and obvisouly knowledgeable on its use, and knew he could take care of himself. That eliminated the need to move first.

Phox stood his ground, still smiling, and waited to see what Alvar did next.
Rusty Claymore

Postby Vega » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:22 pm

-Alvar-

He stood frozen. His eyes wide open, staring strait ahead,....lifeless.

Alvar was breathing heavily. He was sweating profusely. Thoughts swam through his head, tormenting him.
Alvar the grasped his head. He had surges of pain filling his head.
Alvar then fell to his knees dropoing his knife.
He slowley lifted his head showing his bloodshot eyes.
He stared at Phox,
"W-What....is....wrong...with....me?"
Vega

Postby TGJesusfreak » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:21 pm

OOC: Unfortunatly with Lynna gone for the next 3 weeks the RPG is gonna slow down. let's try and keep it going at least! :)
TGJesusfreak

Postby Wikiwalker » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:35 am

Wyn

As Wyn watched Alvar just looked sicker and sicker. Maybe he's not crazy, just dehydrated or something? He had been dehydrated enough before that he started seeing things an acting crazy. He slowly lowered his knife to the ground, keeping his eyes on the elf the entire time, and then wrote on a piece of paper: Dehydrated?, his penmanship suffered because he was still watching the young elf. He crumpled the paper up and tossed it to Phox with an exaggerated overhand motion, so that Alvar could still tell what he was doing.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Wikiwalker

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying