Unwind

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Mister » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Nami, i'd like to insert this "sub" Character

Name: Francine Da'Clase
Blood-type:AB+
-Appearance-
Hair: Long and Blonde
Eyes: Green
Clothes: Multiple types of Women's Suits, her favorite are blue with pinstripes, and a Light Grey one.
Height:5'7"
Weight: she won't tell ;)
Personality:Sweet, and Merciful, she's very kind to everyone. she knows how to get things done right and and is very sober at times, especially around Cain Adams at work.
Background:Francine grew up in a family that has served God for generations, Francine grew up longing to do a work for God and help other, and she does her best daily accomplish that goal.(will add more later)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Silent Seraph » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Nami apologize for not yet posting but i have had a busy week and will have another one starting Sunday (church camp)!!!!! in my free time at camp I'll be sure to work on it though if i can :)
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby Silent Seraph » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Nami (post: 1408920) wrote:Awesome Vega! This rocks!

As for Seraph she'll be back soon... also tomorrow I'll send it in for approval, I'm fine with people still joining. ^^ I like more people, but read my rules guys. I need dedication and people who are willing to stick with this RP even when its slow.

*cough* n *cough* again umm Nami I'm a guy:shake: just thought I'd put that out there...
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby Nami » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:47 am

Whoooa, like I need to check your gender arrow next time >>; Duuude, I'm so sorry. Oh and about posting, its fine. But I'd hurry, we may be on the second page with the way these people post. >> I'm trying to get them to slow down.

Errr...I feel unsure about the angel thing Mister. I don't know. I've never been comfortable with that sort've thing. But I really wanted to keep this down to earth and Angels...arent' ^_^

WOOT! A theme song for the Unwinds; Rooftops - Lost Prophets
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Silent Seraph » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:24 am

Great Theme song Nami!!!! Btw its all cool about your confusion about my gender :)

God. Family. Athletics.

Silent Seraph

Postby firestorm » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:22 pm

OOC: Did we all just meet up pretty much? wow that was fast O.O I thought this would be a bit more dragged out XD

Nami (post: 1411027) wrote:OOC: I said intro's... Ok, I'm fine with your posts. But lets let Lil'Ninja and Seraph get their posts in. K guys? As another note, PLEASE READ EVERYONE'S POSTS so that nothing gets confusing! Make sure you read it and know before posting. Thank you. (This hasn't happened yet, but I'm going to try and prevent it.)

I think it's starting to happen already :dizzy:
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Mister » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:04 pm

i'll withdraw from meeting everyone for now, i have some other things i can do to spice things up.

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby firestorm » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Mister (post: 1411142) wrote:i'll withdraw from meeting everyone for now, i have some other things i can do to spice things up.

no no It's okay. that's part of the fun of an rp, adapting to the situations others bring to further push the story. (unless nami says otherwise that is.)

i like your character Mister! He's like the counter to my "senator" character in alex's background. :D I think I should put a profile of him so we can see how we bounce off each other. Plus i think this story gonna need a villain at one point (if he is not the main one at least.)
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Mister » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:03 pm

lol, i'm game firestorm. i've already altered my post, but i will come into contact soon. i've placed a senator in my post, use him and rename him as you please!

Mister

Postby firestorm » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Actually I quite like the name I was thinking something similar to the name Abraham as well. :D Abram is good! Don't worry I'm gonna make sure that our interactions spice things up in the rp.

It's late here so i'll create him tommorrow. Just don't worry about him for now. let's just call him one of the shadows behind the curtains of this thing huh?

Postby Mister » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:48 pm

aye, i leave him to your devices ;)

Mister

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:24 am

Name: Deacon Joseph Richards
Blood-type: A
-Appearance-
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Clothes: (Pick an outfit, most likely its what they'll be in until they find new ways to get clothes) Although he has stepped down, he still wears the collar. He tends to wear black clothes.
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 165 lbs
Personality: He's pretty serious and rarely jokes.
Background: Joseph raised his daughter to be a tithe. One day, he had a revelation that made him realize he was not saving anyone and that he had given his daughter a death sentence. He renounced his position and left his flock. He has spent the rest of his life helping unwounds, hoping to atone.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Strafe » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:43 am

Name: Julia (Jason) Steinbeck
Blood-type: A

Appearance: Julia Click the link... She has a large scar that encircles her entire head. Wears a hat to cover it. Otherwise, very attractive.
Hair: Brown.
Eyes: One a striking blue, One a dull green.
Clothes: Dresses more feminine than the real Julia did, wears a sun hat. Basically the link above. Like that kind of blouse with slacks. Still no skirts.
Height: Not short, not tall.
Weight: Slender
Personality: Mentally unstable, but a genius.
Background: Detailed in the Prologue (First 5 posts). Retains all personality aspects of Jason, all physical aspects of Julia. A successful brain transplant plus eye as a full non destructive unwinding. All body systems normal. Except for mental health...

Scary... Her fate is still up in the air. What could she become? Hero or Villain? And what is she? Is she Jason or Julia? Who is alive and who is dead? Is she a murderer or the victim? How does this affect everyone around her? And what will she herself do?

Way too much I can do with this character. I'm excited. And nothing is beyond her. No telling what she will and won't do, and the extent of her derangement. I think she could surpass Nicholas as my most disturbing character yet.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Nami » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:19 am

Silent Seraph (post: 1411075) wrote:Great Theme song Nami!!!! Btw its all cool about your confusion about my gender :)

Thanks! XD]OOC: Did we all just meet up pretty much? wow that was fast O.O I thought this would be a bit more dragged out XD

I think it's starting to happen already :dizzy:[/QUOTE]

Not everyone has met up yet, we have a few people who are seperate, which is fine, I have a few chaotic ideas in mind.

YES I KNOW! I'm a little irked! You people need to start listening to me!! DD:

Mister (post: 1411142) wrote:i'll withdraw from meeting everyone for now, i have some other things i can do to spice things up.

XD Its all good tomeet everyone, well...we haven't so it's OK my characters just ran into three people and I know we have tons of others to meet! and they all will eventually.

STRAFE!! That is sooo freaky! I LOVE IT!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby firestorm » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Hey I'm saving this spot for not one but 2 more characters I'm adding! :D

Postby firestorm » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Name: Senator Abram Charles
Blood-type: b+
Appearance: Though his legs and waist is long and a bit slender, giving illusion that he's much taller than he actually is, he's actually quite bulky and muscular uptop. While he's not the most brawnies of villains he can defend himself it seems.
Hair: none
Eyes: brown
Clothes: black pin-stripped business suit with black dress, white dress shirt with red tie. Black and white dress shoes.
Height: 6'8
Weight: 250
Personality: cold, crewl, and calculating, manipulates people and is a money grubber who will do anything for more financial rescources.
Background: previously mentioned in Alex's story. he's a senator who's finances are directly tied to how many harvest camps he fills, and he'll go to extremes to fill them. Even as far as visiting other countries' orphanages "adopting" children and promising their caretakers "A chance for a better life" Little do they know that when their car is out of site of the orphanage the children are transported to a bus which takes them cross south and central america and through American border patrol straight to one of the camps. As of late though he's had to take an indirect role at heading this part of his operation, as he is preparing to bring a proposition to congress that might change who is eligible for harvesting, thus changing the way harvesting is done. But as a result of his absence there has been a few "upsets" at border patrol and several bus loads of children have gone missing. He assumes its due to the reported "malfunction" of weapons that the border patrol possessed during those raids. Weapons..manufactured by "Arm and Tech Corp." headed by none other than Cain Adams.

(like how I added Cain in there Mister?)

Postby Nami » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:57 am

I love this Firestorm. I am loving all this awesomeness.

All you guys are better than I hoped for!! You are bringing such awesome good people and villians. This RP is rocking!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Strafe » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Let's bring in another perspective to this ordeal. This time, from the medical standpoint. The equivalent to a Dr. Frankenstein of sorts. And no, she is not completely mentally stable either, though she is probably a lot more sane than Julia.

Name: Dr. Justine De Lacey
Blood-type: O+
Appearance: http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee156/Shiroyasha/Anime%20Pics/011.jpg
Hair: Reddish Brown
Eyes: Amber
Clothes: Usually wears her lab coat over a blouse, skirt and pantyhose. Basically the picture above, with variations as would be normal.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: ---
Personality: A firmly atheistic believer in human power, she considers herself to be what Prometheus would have been if there had been no Gods to steal from, and fire could have been created from human power. That is the life she destroys and creates through the power of medicine upon Unwinds. Strong willed, prone to arrogance and stubbornness, she hardly ever admits she is wrong, but is very cool headed about it. She is quite cynical, skeptically challenging anything and everything until it has to be accepted beyond a shadow of a doubt. Her sense of morality and humane practice is also quite warped.
Background: A brilliant surgeon, trained and certified in both Unwindings, which she jokingly sees, without any qualms, as reenactments of 7th grade frog dissection experiments, and transplantation of unwound parts. She oversees the facilities that carry out any business of unwinding, performing various operations whenever she feels like it. As of late, she has been slightly confused, though she wouldn't say bothered, by an operation she performed 6 months ago on a girl and her brother. Something was wrong, but she wasn't quite sure what it was.

Wait until she finds the monster she has created.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Nami » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:53 am

Awesome, I like it. This is just the kind of person Devon Clary hates. Oooh, this RP is getting GOOD!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Mister » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:51 pm

totally sweet Storm! i love it. can't wait to have a verbal throw down with him ;)

Mister

Postby firestorm » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:57 am

Postby Nami » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:33 am

WHOA! That's incredible!! Thanks Fire!! This rocks! :3
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Kunoichi » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:19 am

Nami, I would like to join but it would probably be about 2 weeks since I'm moving and dealing with other Medical issues. Would that be okay? I always love your RPG's!
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Nami » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:45 am

Sure dear, just try to remember if things get too rough it's Ok to tell me and I can find a way to slip you back in when things get better no worries OK? ^_^ Go ahead and post your profile and let me look it over.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Kunoichi » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Name: Illyana Toris

Age 14

Blood Type AB-

Appearance

Hair: Dark Brunette, often she cuts it short for versatile purposes

Eyes: Green, though her eyes tend to change color

Clothing: She steals what she can to keep her clothes changed. Right now, she managed to steal some jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt to cover her tattoo

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 115 lbs

Personality:She is reclusive, though has a overwhelming compassion for those that are Unwinds or not. That is not to take away from her perseverance or for her to do what it takes to stay alive.

Background: She was the daughter of a medical family. She learned much and also intended to be a doctor like her father. Her mother got ill and was in need of a heart transplant. She got an Unwinds heart. She came to find out that this person's heart was her own older sister. Her older sister that she was told had died in a car accident when she was young. When confronted, her parents said that as a doctor, their goal was to save lives, even if sacrifices had to be made. Sickened and disturbed, she ran. She was caught once, tattooed, yet luckily escaped before she could be sent to a harvesting camp. She is on her way to the Graveyard (unless I'm in there already)

Job for Graveyard: Medical
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

Kunoichi

Postby Nami » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:08 pm

Accepted! I like her, no one is at the graveyard yet so that gives you a chance to bump into someone.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Mister » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Character Profile
Name: Reiji Kiroshira
Bood-type: AB+
-Appearance-
Hair: Long Black Hair
Eyes: dark brown
Clothes: Japanese Army Officer's Uniform without the emblems.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: (Optional) 178LBs
Personality: Pensive, Compassionate, Stubborn, Merciful in peace, Merciless in war.
Background: Reiji Kiroshira was born in Japan, raised around the world in several different countries. his father was an x-soldier, an admiral in the Japanese navy. when old enough to leave home Reiji mover back to Japan and began his military Career, Reiji grew in rank until he obtained General. soon after he obtained this title his daughter, Nosiko Kiroshira was born and he retired from the military at 32 years of age. as he had grew in status before his retirement the institution of the Unwind program was made public. after seeing the pain it caused the public, he began to secretly orchestrate underground rebellions against the Unwind compounds and clinics. after his retirement, he founded the AULF(Anti-Unwind Liberation Front) and gathered soldiers and supporters from around the world in secret.

Character Profile

Name: Nosiko Kiroshira
Blood-type: AB
-Appearance-
Hair: long black hair
Eyes: Black
Clothes: prefers her traditional kimono but wears dresses from time to time.
Height: 5'6"
Weight: (Optional)
Personality: Sweet, Often Serious, strong willed, stubborn, loving and compassionate.
Background: Nosiko is the daughter of Reiji Kiroshira, born the year of his promotion to General at the astonishing age of 32. she was raised to hate the Unwind compounds and as she grew older she developed her own reasons for wanting their destruction. her best friend through middle school, Ami, was unwound by her poor family to pay off some bills. from that day on she vowed to avenge her friend and has worked with her father in the AULF.

Mister

Postby Nami » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Mister, I'm not sure that Unwind is an universal thing, I think it was only stationed in the USA...but.. that's cool
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Mister » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:34 pm

oh, my bad.... want me to change things? i can if you want.

Mister

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Hey Nami, how do you want me entering in?

Kunoichi

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying