Unwind

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Nami » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:47 am

Sorry I missed those two.

Yea, Mister, please don't worry with those two. Because I'm trying to keep them in the states for now.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby acgifford » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:52 am

Name:Jake Hawkins
Blood-type:O+
-Appearance-
Hair:brown mop top.
Eyes:bright green
Clothes: a weathered leather jacket,a dark green v-neck t shirt, relaxed darkwash jeans, and black combat boots.
Height:5'9"
Weight: 145LBs
Personality: kind of a solo act. serious.untrusting. Kind. Hates injustice. Christian.his personality can also be agressive.
Background:He was an orphan at an orphanage and he was becomming to old. He was also a trouble maker. One day they said he would be unwound. He recieved his tatoo. durring the night he escaped and has been running for three months. He left behind his unofficialy adopted brother Mark.
acgifford

Postby Nami » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:56 am

Approved, I like him a lot already!! ^_^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby acgifford » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:59 am

Thanks! When should I post?
acgifford

Postby Nami » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:17 am

Anytime
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:18 pm

I still don't get this RP. sounds scary. O.o
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Silent Seraph » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Sorry it took me so long guys but now i finally have time for RPing so I will soon repost my "Unwind" with a few little tweaks that I've thought of since rereading the book....stay tuned...
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby Nami » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Awesome! I can't wait Seraph

Well Dia, its a serious Roleplay and takes commitment, long posts and time ^^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Then I probably won't be able to take part in it. Sorry. I just don't like very serious RPs.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Nami » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:09 am

^^; that's Ok, Dia. No worries,
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Silent Seraph » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:13 am

Name: Xavier “X-Prov” Morrison

Blood-Type: A-

Hair: Spiky blond medium length hair with black tips & streaks

Eyes: grey-blue; pale

Clothes: dark grey jeans, white T-shirt w/ black castle design,black & jacket, Aviator sunglasses, white and black Adidas Original Samoas.

Supplies: Xavier escaped with a back pack filled with 4 or 5 sets of similar clothes, cash, an untraceable laptop that he built himself,water, an iPod, duct tape, a knife and a Sharpie.
Height: 6’1”

Weight: roughly 175lbs.

Personality: Intelligent, funny. Not easily angered, but if you threaten his friends, things tend to get messy…

Other:Before he was branded an Unwind, Xavier wanted to have a tattoo of “faith” in Hebrew on his arm but his parents forbid him. He told his friend Brady about his plan of escaping his Unwinding. So the night he escaped from the J-cops Brady hid him in his dad’s tattoo parlor. Brady’s dad decided to give Xavier a sending-away present in the form of a tattoo. Because of his situation Xavier decided to change his mind; instead of “faith” Xavier now has an ink of “there is hope” in Hebrew on the inside of his left forearm.

Background: Raul was a prodigy, amazing at academics, active in his community, good at sports but he wasn't amazing; unfortunately that wasn’t enough for his parents….

A Gaia representation- http://www.tektek.org/avatar/40126121
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby Nami » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:11 am

Xavier sounds freaking amazing! I can't wait to see you roleplay with him!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Silent Seraph » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:22 am

hey can you bring me up to speed i read pages like 1,2 and half of 3? if you want I'll read the rest but I'd rather not leaf through info that can be short-changed :D

God. Family. Athletics.

Silent Seraph

Postby samurai10 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:01 am

hey, is this RP still open to newcomers?
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Nami » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:12 am

Yes, but its very deep. If you want to join, I suggest you read a few pages of the actual RPG first, and the beginning page, all the rules. ^^ I would love a new-comer but, I need dedication.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby samurai10 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:25 pm

yeah, i'm working on that. two pages read so far. but your RP is SO LONG. so it's taking a bit of time. hehe.....

i'll have to think it over a bit. since it's so deep, it might take a while for me to think of what i want to have my character be, and how she(i know it's gonna be a girl) will fit into your RP.
samurai10

Postby Nami » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:52 am

Ok, if you are willing to stick with it ^^ I don't mind having you along for the ride and if you want I can send you a summary, but it wouldn't give you all the glorious posts of those people and their hard work! But it would save you time XDD;
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby samurai10 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:24 pm

nah, that's ok. but i would like to catch you in chat. there are a few things i'd like to talk about. i'll hold off making my character till i can catch you. just saying, her name'll be Crystal, and she'll be 14. it's hard enough to have one character, so i don't think i'll be making another one.
samurai10

Postby Nami » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:01 am

Ok, I'll try to catch you in chat ^^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby samurai10 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:56 am

ok then.
Name:Crystal Silpada
Blood type: AB+
Hair: Blonde long hair.
Eyes: odd shade of blue.
Clothes: Jeans, white t-shirt(but it's more like brown now with all the dirt on it) blue sweatshirt, and sneakers
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120 lbs
Personality: slightly shy, but loves all her friends. happy-go-lucky girl, until she found out she was getting unwind. not easy to anger, but if you ever insult anything that she loves, you. will. die. jk jk XD
Background: She was troublesome. she was getting very low grades, never studied. hung out with the wrong people. believed all of her friend's words. this is why her parents decided to have her unwound.
samurai10

Postby Silent Seraph » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:32 am

Nami I've read the first 4 pages fo the RP but i need a list of whose characters are whose, like this

Silent Seraph- Xavier

And an explanation fo the story from there. Thanks!

God. Family. Athletics.

Silent Seraph

Postby Strafe » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:59 pm

Am I the only actively evil villains in the RP at the Moment? What happened to that politician guy? And how come no one else went insane or developed a God-complex or stuff like that? Most of the characters are just normal unwinds. I think we need some more evil peoples so that the RP doesn't become a festival of self-pity and unified misery.

Oh yes, and if actual playable characters died, that would be really cool too. Killing NPCs off is a bit less impactful. They don't mean anything.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Nami » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:25 am

Silent Seraph (post: 1435861) wrote:Nami I've read the first 4 pages fo the RP but i need a list of whose characters are whose, like this

Silent Seraph- Xavier

And an explanation fo the story from there. Thanks!

Ok, I can do that ^^

Strafe (post: 1435900) wrote:Am I the only actively evil villains in the RP at the Moment? What happened to that politician guy? And how come no one else went insane or developed a God-complex or stuff like that? Most of the characters are just normal unwinds. I think we need some more evil peoples so that the RP doesn't become a festival of self-pity and unified misery.

Oh yes, and if actual playable characters died, that would be really cool too. Killing NPCs off is a bit less impactful. They don't mean anything.

o.o Devon Clary is evil...he just hasn't played a HUGE role yet, well he's not like... MAJORLY evil, but I do have an evil person in mind... >> I can't kill of peoples characters, thats terrible! Espcially if they only have one character.

I have another evil man I can conjure up, he's wicked. XD I wasn't going to bring him in until later though >> but I'll post his profile and get things rolling faster.

Name: Karan Remington (Name meanings]Age:[/B] 30
Blood-type: O+
-Appearance-
Hair: Black raven hair, cropped short with longer bangs that drift into his eyes.
Eyes:Metallic silver (Had it done in his youth)
Clothes: Crisp uniforms and suits, never seen in casual dress.
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 200lbs (all muscle)
Personality: Deceptive, cruel, eager to rid the world of unwinds.
Background: Karan grew up in a rich family, he was given all the luxuries of life that many people cannot afford. When he was 13 years old, a teenager broke into their backyard and caused a frenzy, soon enough cops were everywhere and the teenager had a wild look in his eye. He threatened to burn the house to the ground if they tried to get him, but they sent cops in despite how Karan pleaded with his father not to let them. The teenager found out that they had sent them in and he lit the whole place up. The house burned rapidly, ridding the rich family of their possessions and bringing the house down on his own head. Karan and his parents were left with nothing, except a couple million in the bank. They moved to England to live with his fathers parents, five years later, Karan joined the secret service and eventually went back to America and was recruited by the black ops. Soon enough his sly demeanor had earned him the highest ranking status he could get. He now runs the Black ops and many other secret military groups. He even has his fist in the Juvey-cops. Karan is sly and cruel and has no mercy on unwinds, no matter how much they plea. His favorite saying is; "Justice is justice, no matter who or what the crime is."
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Nami » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:48 am

Sorry for the double post.

But I wanted to show you all a list of the players and characters I recently made for Seraph. Oh man, I'm so blessed to have such amazing Roleplayers here! Thank you all so much for sticking with me! And even when things slow down lets have an awesome, awesome RP! C'mon we can make it! Also, give a warm welcome to new-comers- Acgifford, samurai10 and the returning Seraph!! Woo! We are so happy to have you! Thank you for joining this crazy cast of characters.

Nami - Devon Clary, Amara Johnson, Anjali Brandsworth, Robert Dawson, Bethany, Jill and Karan Remington (he hasn't been used yet)
Strafe - Julia/Jason Steinback and Justine De Lacy
Lil'Ninja - Kleo "Harley" Von Bae, Laurence and Benjamin Cunningham
Firestorm - Alex and Senator Abram Charles
Vega - Ashley Murphy
rocklobster - Chelsea Reynold Ward
Mister - Cain Adams and Francine Da'Clase (He hasn't gotten on in a while.)
Kunoichi - Illyana Toris
samurai10 - Crystal Silpada
Acgifford - Jake Hawkins
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Silent Seraph » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Sorry Nami it appears i can't get invloved (again) because of time schedule (basketball) know that i really want to contribute, i just can't find the time :D

God. Family. Athletics.

Silent Seraph

Postby Nami » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:04 am

^^ Don't worry Seraph, concentrate on your basketball and school ^^ Good Luck~
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby firestorm » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:36 am

Strafe (post: 1435900) wrote:Am I the only actively evil villains in the RP at the Moment? What happened to that politician guy? And how come no one else went insane or developed a God-complex or stuff like that? Most of the characters are just normal unwinds. I think we need some more evil peoples so that the RP doesn't become a festival of self-pity and unified misery.

lol Sorry, I was just hoping mister would come in again, though now that nami has her own crazy politician, I wonder how senator will react to what's going on. :3 Don't worry he'll be back! I'll bring him in *maybe with help* *ahem ahem*
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Nami » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:40 am

XD I hope you will Fire!! I loved your Senator! So evil, in fact, I'm cool with leaning on you with some of my plots if you want to help. The Senator could work out nicely~ :3 *plots evilly*
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby firestorm » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:50 am

Nami (post: 1448980) wrote:XD I hope you will Fire!! I loved your Senator! So evil, in fact, I'm cool with leaning on you with some of my plots if you want to help. The Senator could work out nicely~ :3 *plots evilly*

I actually started hatching ideas of how they can interact with each other right after I read your post :D. Feel free to pm me. :D
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Nami » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 am

Sweet. Well, I'd be happy to hear your plots~ I'll PM you and see what we can hatch~ :3
Yours Truly,
Nami

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying