Unwind

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Unwind: Run to Survive

Postby Nami » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:12 am

Unwind takes place in the United States, somewhere in the near future. After a civil war—known as the Second Civil War or the Heartland War—which was fought over abortion, a compromise was reached that parents could sign an order form for their children between the ages of 13 and 18 years old to be unwound—taken to "harvest camps" and having their body parts harvested for later use. The reasoning was that, since 100% (actually 99.44% taking into account the appendix and "useless" organs) was required to be used, unwinds did not technically "die", because their individual body parts lived on. Unwinding became a mostly accepted practice since its conception. Also, parents who have had a child born who don't think they can care for the baby can "stork" it. This means going to a household before sunrise so they cannot be seen and leaving the baby on the doorstep. The "storked" baby then becomes the other family's responsibility.

This is the basics behind the book Unwind. Yes, this RP will be based off of a book, it's an epic book that I just loved every page of. The ending is good and the characters are lovable and relatable. However, this RP will be taking place two years after the events of the book. Go to; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unwind_(novel) To find out the info you'll need.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Unwind. When you hear that word, the most you think of are the deliquent kids who get in fights or do something really horrible and wrong. Their parents decide that they need to be unwound, to you it appears as nothing more than something that happens at a distance, it sounds good to you. Less criminals on the streets, less people having to worry. No one has ever thought about how unwinds feel, to them its just a way for their parents to be rid of the "bad meat" in the family or the state doesn't have a enough money to feed those mouths, how about those church people who believe in tithing their children? Believing in lies that they were told. For an Unwind, these things are horrible to see and hear, means they aren't good enough, to them it means those people don't care enough about them. And they are probably right.

Sometimes the situation isn't even like that, sometimes...you were just as the wrong place at the wrong time.

"The authorities have decided on a new way to mark Unwinds that aren't tithes. They are giving them tattoos. The tattoo looks like a human hand being unraveled. Its quite an interesting tattoo isn't it Robert?"

"It really is Beth, I actually kinda like it. Not that I could be unwound."
The man jokes on the TV set, the lady laughs nervously, they both know they won't be unwound, only people who are 13-17 are allowed to be unwound.

"Scary thought though, being unwound, I mean...I want to know how those kids feel about it?" Beth looks at her counter-part curiously, waiting for an answer that is probably written down on the sheet of paper or scrolling across a screen under the camera. Robert hesitates, looking down a little and then back up.

"I don't know." Beth looks shocked and suddenly the screen goes to commercials.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The story will start with your characters and mine, becoming Unwinds if you choose that to be, if you just want them to be normal people who decide to help out the Unwinds I think that could be interesting, someone also running from the Juvey-cops but not an Unwind. Up to you.

They are seeking refuge, there are rumors about a place called; The Graveyard, in Arizona.

However, there is also a rebellion group of Unwinds, lead by a boy who hasn't been tattooed, he was an Unwind long before that law. He is leading his group, there are twenty unwinds in the group and they are attacking Harvest Camps, unlike what Connor who leads the Graveyard Unwinds who is working to get the government to shut down the program of Unwind.

The leader of the Crossshape is called; Devon Clary. A dangerous person, but he protects unwinds who feel the need for justice. He has met Connor, but he doesn't like him, he doesn't like the peaceful idea, he thinks that they have to be aggressive to get the government to notice them, so he takes matters into his own hands along with the other Unwinds he has recruited.

In these dangerous times, can any Unwind find peace before their 17th birthdays? Will they ever be free of this madness? Who will they join; Connor, also known as E. Robert Mullard or Devon Clary. Peace or war. You choose.

We won't be on the teams at first, you will be alone when you start out. Then we will meet the others.

EDIT: As an after-thought, thank you Firestorm, they do have jobs in the Graveyard, so if you intend to have your character end up in the Graveyard, then thing of a good assignment that your character could do and PM it to me. Or mention it in your post when you get to the graveyard which may take a little while. Lets make this a good RP!

Rules:
1. Follow the CAA rules.
2. The posts may slow down, some people may not be able to post for a week or two. Be patient, trust me it'll be worth it.
3. You may take control of the NPC's. Like Juvey-cops.
4. I need dedication for this RP, just because someone doesn't interact with your character right away doesn't mean they won't.
5. Descriptive posts are nice, I like fairly long posts, I dislike One-liners. Try to stay away from them if you can.

I should mention that in the book, one of the pastors stops believing in tithing Children, he doesn't believe God would want that. Just so we are clear Mods...don't worry. ^_^
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Character Profile

[B]Name:[/ B]
[B]Age:[/ B]
[B]Gender:[/ B]
[B]Blood-type:[/ B]
[B]Status:[/ B] (As in and Unwind or not)
[U][B]-Appearance-[/ B][/ U]
Hair:
Eyes: (People can have injections to make their eyes different colors or multiply colors they are expensive though)
Clothes: (Pick an outfit, most likely its what they'll be in until they find new ways to get clothes)
Height:
Weight: (Optional)
[B]Personality:[/ B]
[B]Background:[/ B]
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Nami » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:29 am

Name: Anjali Brandsworth
Blood-type: A
-Appearance-
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Clothes: Black-tshirt, coal gunner jeans, black boots, brown bag with a leather journal.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 130lbs
Personality: Strong, determined, loving and loyal.
Background: Anjali believes she was bron into the Brandworth family, she is second oldest with two twins who are younger and an older brother. However her life is all about it change, and it all happens on her fifteenth birthday.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
Name: Amara Johnson
Blood-type: B
-Appearance-
Hair: Brownish/blonde
Eyes: Rainbow
Clothes: white cargo pants, black t-shirt with white longsleeves underneath, high-top shoes,
Height: 6'2"
Weight: Unknown, fit and lethal.
Personality: Strong, stubborn, slightly the silent type, and a leader.
Background: For years he thought his family loved him, until he made one mistake. One step and suddenly the whole life he knew was over.

~*~*~*~*~*
Name: Devon Clary
Blood-type: O+
-Appearance-
Hair: White with green streaks.
Eyes: Sharp naturally green eyes.
Clothes: Anything he can find, slightly tight fitting jeans, black t-shirt, dark-green vest, thick sneakers and a dog-tag.
Piercings: Three upper ear piercings, rings on his left ear and a tongue ring.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: Unknow. Strong and fit.
Personality: Lethal, a leader, Determined, Kind to some.
Background: Unknown.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby firestorm » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:42 pm

Name: Alex
Blood-type: B
-Appearance-
Hair:dark brown.
Eyes: grey eyes.
Clothes: shorts a bit small for his age, a tattered guayavera, and sandals
Piercings: none
Height: 5'4
Weight: Slender and fit.
Personality: angered, can be a leader, Persistent, Kind to some, is considerate about others.
Background: 2 months. that's all... 2 months. 2 months to go from bad to worse. 2 months til he turns 17. 2 months of living in hell on earth. Well actually it's about the same as where he lived before. With all the guerilla warfare happening in guatemala. But at least there he was relatively safe... even in the red light district, a district not even marines are supposed to go in, where Mama Carmen's orphanage was. He was born an orphan. His parents had abandoned him at the age of 4 promising their return and a better life for him, which none of that happened. As the years went by he had heard of all this craziness about teens being harvested and such. Mama Carmen said it was because God was no longer the center of the faith of America. Alex didn't really know or feel for the gravity of the situation... til' a man came to the door offering to adopt some of her children. Albeit she was worried but he said he was a senator and he said they'd be safe... least that's what they were led to believe. Some senators tend to be wicked liars. Turns out this senator was involved in the campaign for unwinding teens, So every month a check came in the door for a percentage of the funds gained from harvesting these children in their camps. So he "visited" children all over the world to make sure those camps were full. So now Alex is using his streetsmarts to get around and hopefully help those that are also unwinds.... let's hope he learns fluent english [/quote]
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Strafe » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:56 pm

O_O. I WANT IN REALLY BAD. So much you can do with this RP. Its huge. Sounds like a phenomenal book too. I might read it.

Name: Jason Steinbeck

Appearance
Hair: Brown hair, long boy's haircut.
Eyes: Green.
Clothes: Usually wears nice enough clothing.
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110
Personality: Bright, cheerful, loving, humble, naive.
Background: He is a genius, a talented Athlete, and skilled Musician. There is nothing he can do wrong. But he holds nothing against everyone, and is naive, believing that man is inherently good inside. He loves his Older sister Julia, and they have been inseparable from a young age. But Julia isn't good at anything. She struggles in school, has no hobbies, and is beginning to hang out with the wrong crowd. She is instantly recognizable as "inferior" to Jason, who will instantly deny this. Tensions in the house are beginning to rise as the gap between Jason and Julia increases.

---

He may seem like a plain, run of the mill character now, but just you wait and see what happens. May turn out to be the most twisted character I came up with yet.

Jason and Julia are still with their family, and are unaffiliated with any unwinds.
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Silent Seraph » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:29 pm

an amazing book by far thanks for making an RP Nami!!!! my character will hopefully be posted soon
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby firestorm » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:37 pm

hey I just noticed in the book the kids were assigned jobs when they reached the Graveyard. Should we choose jobs for our character?
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Nami » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:36 am

Firstly! Thank you for joing you three! This makes me happy! I was afraid no one would be interested >>; I haven't done an RP in a long time so I feel like a beginner again. Mostly I'm just going to bump things to keep some of it on track, but for the most part you have free run to make stuff happen however you feel. Thats how the book feels to me, one crazy twist after another. Thats what I'd like this RP to be like.

@Firestorm: Good character, I like it. Well, think it over and PM me with the job you would like your character to have there. There are many different types. ^_^ I left that detail out o.o; woops. XD Thanks for bringing that up.

@Strafe: Woo! I love it, accepted! I can't wait to see what you do with him. :3 Yeah it is a good book, and I agree there are so many possibilites!

@Silent Seraph: Well you're welcome! XD I loved the book and thought it would be an awesome RP. Looking forward to your character! :3
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:13 am

I don't have time to post characters right now, but I am curious to join :D

I'm gonna make an unwind runaway and an outlaw :D
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:27 am

Sounds good! I look forward to them! :3
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby firestorm » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:12 am

how's this coming? I hope everyones getting their characters ready right? Do we need a recruitment thread or something? Or is this it?

Postby Strafe » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Yeah. I'm itching to jump in and write about Jason's insanely screwed up life.
Strafe

Postby Silent Seraph » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:55 pm

My character will hopefully be psoted sometime this week.....I'm also working on a character for "Supers in Chiago" so it might be a while seeing the amount of free tijme i have to work on this.....feel free to start without me...unless there is like 3 pages when i check back i should still be able to join :)
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby Nami » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:10 am

I'm itching to get started too guys, but with only 4 players, I would like to at least have 5. As for recruitment, I'm not really sure where to recruit GOOD rpers like yourselves who are willing to stick with a RP even through slow-posts, I gotta tell you guys, some of the people here on CAA who are RPer's get annoyed with it and drop it.

As for Serpah and Em, this was a holiday weekend, cut them a break XD; don't worry as soon as I get a fifth member I'll get it up and running to Tsukki! She promised to get it started for me already so I know its a done deal. :dance:
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Silent Seraph » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:07 am

here's my answer Nami :)

Name: Raul “R-Cal” Morrison
Blood-Type: A-

Appearance
Hair: Spiky blond medium length hair with black tips & streaks
Eyes: Light green; pale
Clothes: tan cargo shorts, white T-shirt w/ black castle design, Aviator sunglasses, Special Edition (white w/ green and yellow stripes) Brasil Adidas Sambas (who doesn’t like Sambas or Brasil man?)
Supplies: Raul escaped with a back pack filled with 4 or 5 sets of similar clothes, cash, an untraceable laptop that he built himself, toiletries, an iPod, duct tape, a knife and a few Sharpies. (he packed well for his escape plan lol)
Height: 6’1”
Weight: Unknown, well built, roughly 170lbs.
Personality: Intelligent, aloof, funny, and friendly. Extremely violent if provoked but trustworthy and loyal; a good ally to have for sure.
Other: Before he was branded an Unwind, Raul wanted to have a tattoo of “faith” in Hebrew on his arm but his parents forbid him. He told his friend Brady about his plan of escaping his Unwinding. So the night he escaped from the J-cops Brady hid him in his dad’s tattoo parlor. Brady’s dad decided to give Raul a sending-away present in the form of a tattoo. Because of his situation Raul decided to change his mind; instead of “faith” Raul now has an ink of “there is hope” in Hebrew on the inside of his left forearm (unless that’s where the Unwind tattoo is in which case I can change it.)
Background: Raul was a prodigy, amazing at academics, active in his community, not great at sports but good enough; unfortunately that wasn’t enough for his parents….

Unfortunately for this RP i'm going on a Missions Trip to New Orleans next week so i wont be able to post then. :)

God. Family. Athletics.

Silent Seraph

Postby Nami » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:56 am

I like him! Oh nooo! How long will you be gone dear? O.o
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Silent Seraph » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:16 am

roughly a week i think :( check my post in the prayer room

God. Family. Athletics.

Silent Seraph

Postby Nami » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:43 am

Awww... Okies >> Thanks for informing me ^_^ God Bless you on your trip!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Vega » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Alright! Heres my Character!

Name:Ashley Murphy
Blood-type:A
Appearance: She pretty short and pretty thin. Shes fair-skinned.
Hair: Long black hair with blonde highlights
Clothes: She wears a black tanktop with dark blue ripped jeans
Eyes:. She has many bracelets on both her wrists.
Height:5''1'
Weight:97 lbs
Personality:She a the quiet observer type who wants revenge on those responsible. She hates diplomacy and negotiation. She loves action!
Background: She was the perfectr little happy girl. She was a girl scout and she had perfect attendance in school. Nothing could get better, but it sure got worse. After a misunderstanding and a tragic accedent she found hwere self on her way to be unwound. She is usually angry and thus finds herself alone.

As the RP progresses I hope to soften her up a bit. Hope this is okay!
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby Nami » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Awesome Vega! This rocks!

As for Seraph she'll be back soon... also tomorrow I'll send it in for approval, I'm fine with people still joining. ^^ I like more people, but read my rules guys. I need dedication and people who are willing to stick with this RP even when its slow.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:37 pm

I FINALLY HAVE FREE TIME!! YAY! :D
Let me know if this works!
Also, I'll read all of the other characters later.

Name: Laurence Cunningham
Blood-type: O
-Appearance-
Hair: He has spiked hair which is short on the sides, and longer on top. It's golden brown, but the spikes fade to blond.
Eyes: Bright orange. His twin and himself got the injection a few years back. (He had to do a lot of convincing to get Benji in on it)
Clothes: Dark brown short sleeve button down shirt, black jeans and black converse.
Height: 5"11'
Weight: 160 pounds of muscle.
Personality: He can be cruel at times, and is always considered the "evil twin" because of his cold sense of humor, hard exterior and his knack to get in trouble.
Background: (see Benjamin's background)

~V^Twins^V~

Name: Benjamin Cunningham
-Appearance-
Hair: He has spiked hair which is short on the sides, and longer on top. It's golden brown, but the spikes fade to blond.
Eyes: Bright orange. His twin and himself got the injection a few years back. (He was practically dragged to get it done)
Clothes: Burnt orange short sleeve button down shirt, black jeans and black converse.
Height: 5"11'
Weight: 160 pounds of muscle.
Personality: He is very light hearted, kind and compassionate and just wants to enjoy life. He doesn't have a single enemy and can be naive at times. He is considered the "good twin" because of these traits, plus the fact that he has hardly ever gotten in trouble.
Background: The twins were left unsupervised most of their childhood, which allowed them to wander the streets doing anything and everything they wanted.
Laurence was usually the one to start trouble, dragging his easily persuaded brother along with his schemes. Although Benji did go along with his brother to make sure he was safe, he did his share of persuasion, though his was trying to convince his brother not to get into trouble.
Recently, their parents had finally had enough of Laurence's troublemaking after he had set fire to a local police department, and had made arrangements to send him off to be unwound.
Soon after, Benjamin ran away to save his twin brother.

~~

Name: Kleo "Harley" Von Bae
Blood-type: AB-
-Appearance-
Hair: Short burgundy hair with layers.
Eyes: Ice blue.
Clothes: She wears a red off-shoulder short sleeve shirt with faded blue jeans that stop right above her knees, and red checkered Vans slip on shoes.
Height: 5"4'
Weight: 120, very lean.
Personality: She is kind and generous, but has grown to be untrusting and suspicious to people nowadays. She has a love for motorcycles, gaining her the nickname "Harley".
Background: She was always unwanted, ever since she first was conceived. She was an unplanned pregnancy, and was storked as an infant. But she was only a burden to the couple that got her. It was inevitable that she would become an unwound, the only question was when.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:39 am

Awesome characters! I know this is going to be one of the most EPIC RP's I've ever created. OK! Let me get this in to a Mod. All other RPer's who aren't in this RP, and you want to join? Just go ahead and post and I'm sure It'll be all good.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:48 am

I'm glad you like them!
Does Kleo remind you of anyone? Say, a familiar female character... Heheh

I'm excited for this RPG!! :D
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Name: Chelsea Reynold Ward
-Appearance-
Hair: Pink
Eyes: Green
Clothes: Wears blue denim overalls and a pink shirt (she loves pink)
Height: 5'11"
Weight: (Optional) prefers not to say it.
Personality: Chelsea is quirky to say the least. She's slightly autistic, which led to her being unwound. They don't like people having disabilities these days. Although her case is mild, she prefers to exagerrate it, thinking this will keep her safe. She likes to come up with nicknames and has often claimed she has voices in her head.
Background: Chelsea was a Staho Ward (I think that's how the word is spelled) for a good portion of her life because her parents did not want an autistic child, even though she had mild case. When she discovered she was being unwound, she bolted and has been on the run ever since. She eventually ended up in the Graveyard, and even though she feels safe, she still maintains her quirks, just in case.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Nami » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:26 pm

@Lil'Ninja: Yeah she does remind me of someone! Who could it be? XDDD

THANK YOU TSUKUYOMI!!!

Awesome Rock, I like her. :3
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Nami » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:48 pm

NOTE: Only intro POSTS People!! I'll be back Monday!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Silent Seraph » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Iiiiiiiii'''''''''''''''''''mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk W00t!!!!! Only For A Week Unfortunately Though Lol

God. Family. Athletics.

Silent Seraph

Postby Mister » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:14 am

Character Profile

Name: Cain Adams
Appearance-
Hair: Raven Black
Eyes: Blue
Clothes: white 3-piece suite, silver pinstripes. silver dress shirt with cuff-links. polished narrow toed dress shoes.
Height:6'5"
Weight: 215Lbs.
Personality:Naturally a loner, quick witted and somewhat standoffish. is naturally kind to those in need(though he tries to hide it).
Background: Cain Adams was born in Michigan, to a poor family of laborers. he was left at the door step of a middle class family one night and was raised by them. his adoptive parents names were Charlotte and Nate Acrin. Cain's original name was Bartholomew Acrin.

Batholomew was a natural genius from a young age and excelled into college by the time he was thirteen, after finishing college at sixteen he was inclined to go again for a different course when his parents had him branded. but after he was marked and had escaped, he changed his name to Cain Adams and hid his mark. while looking for work Cain was hired on by a large corporate business and rose through the ranks until he finally managed a corporate overthrow. with the help of some other business men, he took over the corporation, and then systematically bought out all his partners until he ruled supreme.

now, the owner of "Arm and Tech Corp.", Cain amasses a large fortune and underground mafia system that he uses to smuggle Unwinds into "safe camps" underground until they can no longer be "unwound".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Strafe » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 am

A character template for Julia. She's a bit more major than I thought she would be, so here she is:

Name: Julia Steinbeck

-Appearance-
THIS except not as Asian looking and more tomboyish. Strangely enough, the picture doesn't look that Asian... but it is... somehow...

Hair: Brown, long haircut, bangs, sort of like
Eyes: Naturally Deep striking Blue, unlike Jason's dull green.
Clothes: skinny Jeans, tight shirts, and sneakers most of the time. Never wears skirts or high heels, or anything frilly.
Height: Not short, not tall
Weight: Slender

Personality: For a while, she honestly worked hard, but as of late, she has lost motivation for most things, realizing that she is not really good at anything except art. Her demeanor has chilled considerably in the past few years, and she seems to harbor deep feelings of disturbance. She seems apathetic about most things, and seems to be drifting away from people. The only person she shows any emotion to is Jason, and even that seems to be fading as well.

Background: When she was 2 years old, she saw her little brother Jason for the first time. When Julia became old enough to realize who Jason was, she declared herself his protector. But while the age difference between them was small, the actual difference between them was large. Soon enough, their parents discovered that Jason's IQ was extremely high for a child. At the age of 6, Jason had already far surpassed Julia at nearly everything. But Jason still hid behind his older sister, knowing that he would be protected. Julia loved Jason for that, never feeling inferior to him, and knowing that she was needed. The years passed, and they only grew closer. But things have changed lately. Her parents seem detached from her completely, doting instead on Jason. Jason's accomplishments seem even more grand than ever. Not to mention what her friends have gotten into. There is no talk of unwinding at home, but the rumors are rampant at school. She has lost several friends already to the curse of inferiority. A clock seems to be ticking above her head, and she doesn't know what to do.
Strafe

Postby Nami » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:29 am

Mister: I really like him!! He adds an awesome flare to this RP! I like it!

Strafe: I adore Julia! I can't wait to see what happens!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying