Unwind

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby samurai10 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:55 pm

My new character I told you about, Nami. :D Dunno where I'll put him for now, but I don't have to bring him in 'till later. So, I'll wait for an opportune moment.

Name: Julian Nelson
Blood type: O+
Hair: Shoulder-length, dark brown, slightly wavy hair.
Eyes: Red. He got an injection after he convinced his little sister to get it with him.
Clothes: Dark blue t-shirt with some emo and hard to explain patterns. Faded jeans, torn in a couple of places. Light brown sneakers.
Height: 5'8
Weight: 140 lbs.
Personality: Not a very social butterfly, but can be when he's in the mood. Gets mad really easily. Extremely protective of his friends, even those he doesn't know very well. He is most protective of his little sister, and they are very close. Can be crazy when in the mood, though he broods more. Also can be absent-minded. Not easily scared, startled, or surprised. He loved to study. All this changed when he found out something.
Background: Julian was a bright young student. He got high grades, and was the best of the best, even getting 3rd in a national contest. Unfortunately, he started hanging out with the wrong people. They twisted his sense of conscience, and he started getting involved with gangs.

~~~~~

As of right now, he hasn't interacted with any of the characters. I'll post a first post if and when he gets approved. :grin:
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Nami » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:33 am

Awesome! I love him Samu!!

*huggles Samu* and welcome back!! :3
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying