United

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby TGJesusfreak » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:27 am

ok all charas are accepted. ^_^
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:02 am

Soooo...When are we going to get this thing started?
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby TGJesusfreak » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:59 am

Davidizer13 (post: 1406632) wrote:Soooo...When are we going to get this thing started?

veeeery soon
TGJesusfreak

Postby Ella Edric » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:20 pm

YOU HAD BETTER!!!!! XD jk
Ella Edric

Postby Lynna » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Name:Sheren Gek'kan
Race:Shal'Tei
Tribe:Shal'Tei
Appearance:Blue-black eyes that are calm, firm, but have a rather distant, spaced-out look. Short, light-dirty-blonde, almost grey-brown hair. He has a scar on the left side of his neck
Bio: He is one of the King's most trusted military officers and has a high rank even though he's very young. He was raised by his grandfather, as his parents are dead. His Grandfather and the rest of his family has always been very loyal to the king. Although he often disagrees with the king and hates his decisions, he never vioces his opinions, because he believes that his own opinions matter little, and that it is his duty to serve his king without question.
Skills: His favored weapon is the sword, with which he has almost unmatched skill and speed

This is my second chara ^_^ we're going to be starting really soon, so everyone should post their charas ASAP
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Yamamaya » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:17 pm

Name: Svein Midheras
Tribe: Arach
Race: Half Elf Half Human
Bio: Svein lived in the lap of luxury for a great deal of his life. Living with his rich father Legon, he learned the use of weapons from the greatest masters in all the Arach tribe. However at the age of 14 he was thrown out of the house when his father found out that Svein was the result of infidelity between Legon's wife and a human man. From there on out, Svein has been self reliant. However he has not been completely alone. Soon after he left his home, the family Komodo dragon followed him. Komodo dragons do not possess wings but they are sturdy creatures. Hence, this Komodo dragon became both Svein's friend and his mount. During this time he has seen many injustices commited by those in power. Hence he has taken up the mantle of a vigilante. He spends his time hunting down his targets relentlessly. He holds an extreme dislike for nobles.
Skills: A master of claymores and Axes. Can also wield a broad sword and shield with great skill. skillfull in destruction magic.
Yamamaya

Postby QuirkyIceHeart » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:35 am

And here's mai last charrie ^_^

Yuile Allan (yu-EEL/YU-lay AL-lon)
Age: Looks and acts like he’s early twenties, but his real age is 98
Race: Shal'Tei
Tribe: Shal’Tei
Appearance: Long, fine, golden hair that reaches to his behind. Piercing, light black (almost gray) eyes. Very sharp, defined, forward features. Tall, well built, and elegant. Has a stern, cold look.
Bio: Yuile knew who’s fault it was that everyone he cared about was murdered. He’d known since it happened. He’s hated his leader since… A deep fury that has built through the years, never being quenched. But for the sake of the one person he does still have- his small, handicapped sister, and for the sake of his entire clan who he would do anything to protect- he is loyal to his master, and would willingly die protecting him. Even though he hates to even look him. He has a fierce, passive aggressive rage that is generally held back by an eerie, silent calm and stern, cold eyes.
Skills: His skills are mostly around protecting himself. His hard, unending focus lets him predetermine the enemy's attack, so he blocks and dodges well. He is also known for using his blocking skills to counterattack. He fights with two short swords ^_^
[I]“Love crosses all boundaries, and is often shot for trespassing.â€
QuirkyIceHeart

Location: IN YOUR FACE. And the internet. And my personal dream worlds B) Arkansas for you boring people :P

Postby Lynna » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:03 am

Charries accepted. We plan to start today, so if anyone has any questions please PM me or TG now
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
Lynna

Postby TGJesusfreak » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:52 am

ok there is one last thing that we forgot.

there are 3 races of people.
1. Humans
2. Elves
3. Shal'Tei

The Shal'tei are not elves. They are a race/species and not just a tribe.

Time to get this started!

One more chara. Note this is only a secondary character but will be needed for certain scenes
Name: Ike Sarin

Race: Human

Tribe: Galdorian

Occupation: A high ranked knight-general. Second only to the king and the military generals/strategists.

Appearance: Rugged and tough looking. Dark Brown short choppy hair and large muscles. He is tall, about 6 foot, and has a square face with dark blue eyes. Wears attire similar to that of Aragorn from LOTR. Many similarities between him and Richard (his son) in appearence.

Biography: Was born into a rather substandard family in the capital city of Galdor. And from there he enlisted in the Army of Glador. He grew over time until he was considered to be the top of class. His wife died when he was 28 from sickness. He has not even considered remarrying. He is the father of Richard.

Skills: He weilds a sword with skill high above most others. Even aproaching and almost surpassing the speed and strength of a Shal'Tei. Ha can also weild a battle axe as well. But He prefers a sword.
TGJesusfreak

Postby Rusty Claymore » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:52 am

Name: Phox
Race: Human
Tribe: Not Affiliated
Appearance:6', thickly built. Light-brown hair, but it appears dark because he wears it very close cropped. Grey-ish blue eyes. Wears a tight leather helm, leather torso armor and leather gauntlets. Also wears a steel tasset and greaves.
Bio: One day, he just showed up in some isolated outpost. He developed somewhat of a reputation slaying dangerous beasts, but had a fallout of some kind with the Arach Tribe who placed a large bounty on his head. Phox vanished for a few years, but has now reappeared, almost the same time as the Shal'Tei.
Skills:Uses two heavy class swords; a Claymore and a No Dachi. Practical wilderness survival. Leather craftsman. He is also abnormally strong for a human, though not as strong as a Shal'Tei.

Here's to making this my first succesful RPG attempt! TG, Lynna, Ganbatte!!
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby TGJesusfreak » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Yep! All we need is Goldy to PM us back XD

I hope we can keep track of all these characters. XD

@ Rusty your character is aporoved unless Lynna says otherwise XD
TGJesusfreak

Postby goldenspines » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Main RPG thread: http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?p=1406907#post1406907

Sorry I didn't get to it sooner. ^_^
goldenspines

Postby Ella Edric » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Thanks Goldy! :)

Also, you guys I'm changing Sirus' appearance. He will be more silvery. :P and blueish.
[color="LightBlue"]"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." --Thomas Jefferson [/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Pink"]~Proud member(and starter), of the sisterhood of CAA.~ [/color][/font]
[color="YellowGreen"]Furen: Without you Canada would be feeling bad. we'd all be depressed [/color]
CognitiveGear 07:08 - I hear that Jesus is a pretty rad dude who teaches us to love everyone.
[color="Silver"]Midknight74012 09:04 - Minds are like parachutes. Just because you lost yours, doesn't mean you can borrow mine[/color]
[color="Red"]@)}~`,~[/color] [color="SeaGreen"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
[color="RoyalBlue"]This is MOES[/color]:dance:
Ella Edric

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Anyone else keep reading the title as "Untied"? >.< Thats my dislexic parentage for you.
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby QuirkyIceHeart » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:35 am

Haha, it looked like that to me once or twice XD
[I]“Love crosses all boundaries, and is often shot for trespassing.â€
QuirkyIceHeart

Location: IN YOUR FACE. And the internet. And my personal dream worlds B) Arkansas for you boring people :P

Postby Mister » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:27 am

Character Outline
Name:Raheem Harluk
Race:Human
Tribe: Galdorian
Appearance:dark bronze skin, short cut black hair, dark brown/almost black eyes, 6'0" tall, well built, wears baggy pantaloons, a shirt, a cummerbund (in which valuables are kept, as well as a dagger or two), peaked leather slippers, and a turbanlike head wrap.
Bio:Raheem was born on the boarders of the human lands and the elvish. he was raised by nomadic humans who traveled through the deserts. he was raised by his father, Cashim Harluk Sheik of their tribe. Raheem excelled in the use of the Scimitar and round shield from a young age, and soon was able to best the finest warrior in all the deserts, his father. upon the night of his own promotion to commander in the Mahudan Guard, which watched over the caravans and clans, his father was murdered by an Arach warrior. this assassin escaped with his life and his identity. now a year later, Raheem travels the realms searching for his father's killer.
Skills: tracking in any landscape, armed and unarmed combat, he was a sharp mind for business and a keen eye for thieves. is an excellent horseman and archer. a master with his scimitar and round shield. a scholar by hobby.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Lynna » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Mister, I have only one problem with your bio: The Shal'Tei have only just arrived at the time of the start of the RPG, and no one knows about them yet. therefore there is no way he could have been killed by a Shal'Tei worrior one year ago. If you have any ideas as to how we could get aroungd that, I'll listen, but I can't really think of a way to make this work right now. Could your chara's father have been killed by another tribe? Okeanus tribe might be good. Or maybe the Kousan.
Lynna

Postby Mister » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:00 pm

hmm.... i see i see.... well, it'll have to be the Kousen! lol. random choice......

sorry about that Lynna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Lynna » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:36 pm

It's okay Mister! TG isn't here right now, so I can't talk to him about it, but Your character is accepted :) Jion the RPG whenever you feel ready and PM me if you have any questions about where you should be ^_^
Lynna

Postby Rusty Claymore » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:54 pm

Name: Tellamenthia Lavoush (Originally Sally Alyn)
Race:Elf
Tribe:Arach
Appearance: 11 year old red haired elf. Wears circular window pane glasses, hair is up in two shoulder length ponytails, as well as out naturally.
Bio: A little girl in a Arach village who was orphaned, and taken in by an alchemist. After developing a extreme love for alchemy(chemistry, people...) she takes over the shop when the alchemist goes to better climates for health reasons. She can be somewhat devious at times.
Skills: Crazy alchemetical and vocabulary skillz.
Rusty Claymore

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:15 pm

Name: Arcadena firtail
Race: Elf
Tribe:The Okeanus tribe
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20elf%20girl/soryko/elf.jpg
Bio: She has been an orphan since she could remember. She was adopted by a young couple.
Skills: Weapon making, jewelry making, is deadly with
a bow and arrow, is very stealthy
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying