Supers in Chicago

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:15 pm

--Whirlwind--

The super arched her eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"Wow...this has become a little super swing, hasn't it? A bunch of Flags, isn't it, Young Blood?", she said as she cut her eyes at Chase. "It seems like more supers are coming to hang in Chicago; as much fun as it is with you cats, Id on't do well with crowds. Silver Streak, be careful wondering around at your age; Black Dragon, you can follow Trash-lid Man to the hideout of the Conductor. Tell him I sent you and you'll be taken care of. Sayonara."

The super took a few steps back, hoped on the leg, and -with a wave- fell off. She allowed herself to drop until circling around and bolting into the sky.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Silver watched Whirlwind go. "I can take care of myself!" she retorted under her breath. Then she turned to Black DRagon. 'Do you mind if I come along and help you?" she asked.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:07 am

"I don't see why not. Don't mind them." Voltage said. "They think we're as bad as the Kapoots, and all because we disagree. I just wish we could get over that. It's just going to make things worse."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:46 am

Silver nodded. "It's sad.... well, I'm ready whenever you guys are!" she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:59 am

"Conductor, if you're all right, I suggest we go to our hideout." Voltage said. "We can initiate her and Black Dragon. By the way, Silver, I have my own hideout. It's in a snack shop. Conductor's been there, so you're welcome there anytime. You too, Black Dragon."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:12 am

"Why thank you!" said Silver Streak gratefully. Finally, here where some supers that wouldn't tease or keep away from her robotic arm.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby OfficerSting » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:58 am

"Aha! I've got it!" exclaimed Chase loudly.

"For the sake of the city, we must all band together and form the fourth super group! It shall be called the ambassadors! I, of course will be leader."
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:00 pm

Silver Streak glared at Chase. "Why would YOU have to be leader??" she asked sarcasticly.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:16 pm

"Because he's got that huge ego problem." Voltage rolled his eyes. He prided himself on being more humble. "While I like your idea, I think you might want to rethink some things. Anyway, follow me, rookies. I'll show you to the HQ."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:19 pm

in an instant Silver Streak errupted into the air with unbelievable speed. She hovered several feet up, waiting for the others.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby OfficerSting » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:02 pm

"Hm. Fine!" Chase said in a huff. He then proceeded to fly off towards the Successor HQ.
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:01 pm

Silver Streak followed Chase, easily keeping up with him. She felt restricted flying this slow however, and would sometimes put on a small burst of speed, and the slow again.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:17 pm

--Conductor--

Anthony soon found himself back at his headquarters in the abandoned concert hall. Everything was still very hazy to him. Slowly, he realized he was lying on his sofa in the parlor. The fire place was lit and a familiar siloette was cast on the shadows of the walls.

"Did you bring me home from Jeff's?", he managed.

"You need to be more careful, Tony", replied Yoko, "I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you."

"Don't say that..."

"You know it's true", she said darkly.

"Yes, I know. I'm sorry to trouble you."

"I ran into more kids. Looks like you'll be getting some new recruits."

"More Red, White, and Blues? Why not try to recruit some for the Successors, Yoko?"

"Because you know I am indifferent to either the Flags or the Rebs; I don't like the idea of these kids fighting."

"Heavy conscience?"

"Don't go there, Tony."

"I understand.....so.....how many?"

"Two. Both female. One is Black Dragon, the other Silver Streak."

"Your impression?"

"I like them both. They are very polite and show great potential."

"And you are sure you don't want to recruit them?"

"With my track record.....no. You should know that."

"True....you are the only Super that I know with a double alias. You should try to take less drastic measures."

"I've never played nice with others, Anthony."

"Hahaha. True, true. Are you going to stay around for their arrival?"

"Sure; I have no clear ties with any loyalty anyway."
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:15 am

Voltage looked down and saw that they were flying over Wrigley Field. "Hmm, you like baseball, kid?" He asked Silver Streak. "Our home team isn't the best in the world, but they still entertain. Oh, turn left here. We're almost there."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:07 am

"Yea, I am a fan of baseball." Silver Streak answered as they trurned left. "I sometimes go there to watch the games, but usually I'm sorta busy."
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby OfficerSting » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:46 am

OOC: For more details on the new character, Joseph Cardinal, the Orichalcum Man, see the thread in the New RPG Ideas board.

Chase was about to enter the Successor HQ after landing, but a voice called to him.

"Chase, come here."

Chase turned, but suddenly stopped in his tracks. It was his boss, the Orichalcum Man!

"Would you mind telling me why the leader of the flags is in our HQ, Chase?"
OfficerSting

Postby rocklobster » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:26 pm

As they neared the Ice Cream shop, Voltage shook his head. He got that strange sensation. That could only mean one thing. The Orichalum Man had returned. Luckily, he had nothing to worry about. The Orichalum Man hadn't found his hideout.
"OK, I'll have to introduce you to Rachel. She's one of my confidantes." He walked in and saw a girl with a red-haired ponytail sitting at the counter.
"Hey, you got a new face with you, Bernard. Who's this?" she asked.
OOC: Introduce yourself to Rachel, Silver Streak.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:37 pm

Silver Streak landed beside Voltage. "I'm Silver Streak. It's great to meet you Rachel!" she said a bit shyly.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby OfficerSting » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:52 pm

"Who is it that funds your research?" asked Joseph

"You sir," Chase replied nervously.

"And who is it that provides you with a home?"

"You sir."

"Yes, yes I do. Do you have anything to do with his presence here?"

"No sir!"

"Good. Now, evict him from our HQ, and do it quickly. The other successors might kill him if they catch him here."

After a brief pause, Chase replied.

"Yes sir."
OfficerSting

Postby rocklobster » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Rachel waved. "So, is she a new member of the Red White and Blues?"
Voltage shrugged. "If she wants to be. You know me, I don't force membership on anyone."
"Well, I could give you a milkshake on the house if you like. You like milkshakes, Silver?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wind » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:21 pm

rocklobster (post: 1416691) wrote:"Conductor, if you're all right, I suggest we go to our hideout." Voltage said. "We can initiate her and Black Dragon. By the way, Silver, I have my own hideout. It's in a snack shop. Conductor's been there, so you're welcome there anytime. You too, Black Dragon."

Selenia looked at everyone and said in a soft voice "Thank you..." She didn't know what else to say. She was a little dumbfounded at the way people were treating her so decently and calmly. Most people freaked out at her fire powers and treated her like she was something to be feared. The emotion she felt was confusing. She followed everyone else to the hideout and smiled at the ice cream shop cover. " Ummm... Hi may I have a strawberry Vanilla Milkshake please?" She had a dollar she hoped that would be enough to cover the cost of the milkshake and laid it on the counter.
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby OfficerSting » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Chase was about to head into the HQ when Joseph spoke out to him.

"Oh, hand me one of your fly potions,"

Chase complied without questioning his boss.

"Thanks. I'm going to go get a milkshake."

And with that Joseph drank the potion and flew off towards Voltage's milkshake bar.
OfficerSting

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:52 pm

"Why thanks. I would like a vanilla mmilkshake please." said silver Streak. Then she turned to Voltage. "It would be an honor to be a part of your group!" she said happily.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:29 pm

OOC: Oh? So Chase is gonna try to get Tony? This will be good with Yoko there. >:)

"Yoko, did you hear something?", Anthony asked as he sat up and looked around.

The room began to spin around; he felt sick at his stomach. Pale-faced, he crashed down on the sofa.

"Tony! You okay?", Yoko said as she hurried over.

"No, I'm afraid I'm still not over the blood loss yet. That Wilder really did a number on my leg."

"This is all my fault. Don't worry, Tony. I'll stay here until you can get about again. If anyone tries to harm you, then I will permanently deal with them."

"Yoko, that is necessary..."

"Tony, I have vowed this to you."

"Ah, very well. There's no use arguing with you...."

"Go to sleep."

"I will, I will. It is a comfort to know that I have the super known as the 'Reaper' here to protect me."

Anthony grinned playfully before drifting off into sleep. Yoko took her position leaning over the mantle and gazing into the fire. Tony was her closest friend; she had already killed many supers for less reasons and she would kill if someone bothered Tony.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:39 am

Rachel fixed their shakes. "And I know what you like." She made a butterscotch one for Bernard.
"Rachel here is my adoptive sister. She's three years younger than me and I always look after her, like big brothers should do."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby OfficerSting » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:36 am

Chase made his way into the concert hall, where he saw the Conductor and Whirlwind.

"Conductor," he said with a serious tone, "I am going to have to ask you to leave this concert hall and never come back."

He turned to Whirlwind.

"I understand, Whirlwind, that the Conductor is your friend, but these are orders from the Orichalcum Man himself. If you do not aid me in escorting your friend out of here, you will be punished for treason against the Successors."
OfficerSting

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:53 am

"That's cool!" said Silver as she was handed her milkshake. "I wish I had a sibling. I'm an only child." she said. She was glad she had friends to talk to.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:09 pm

OOC: Per request, I will bring out a new villain soon.

--Whirlwind and Conductor--

Anthony did not hear Chase's declaration; he was out cold. Here Yoko turned around from the mantle piece and glared at the young super with a cold, menacing look.

"Mr. Paladin, I don't believe you quite understand. My friend here has made this place his home for over ten years; far before your little master made any claims to it. Furthermore, I am not about to take orders from a yellow-bellied coward who sends a child to do his dirty work. The Orichalcum Man is of no concern to me; my alliances first come towards my comrades. Your little master has done nothing but hide behind young blood like yourself; I know this because I have seen dozens die."

She walked into the middle of the parlor.

"If you want to charge me for treason, so be it. The thought of more blood on my hands does not bother me. But be warned, young Paladin, that if you go through with your orders to remove my friend, I will kill you, and that is a promise."
Phantom_Sorano

Postby OfficerSting » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:18 pm

"I think it is you who doesn't understand the circumstances, Whirlwind," Chase said.

"My boss is a very kind man. The reason he sent me was to ensure that the Conductor wouldn't die at the hands of another Successor. I don't want anyone to die, he doesn't want anyone to die, so let's just fix him up and send him on his way. The Conductor can find a new home."

Chase suddenly changed his tone.

"Oh, and I wouldn't threaten me if I were you. Your little wind powers, though mildly amusing, are little compared to the vast array of powers I have at my fingertips. If you want to tussle, be my guest."
OfficerSting

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:42 pm

OOC: Really? Okay.....

--Whirlwind--

The super raised her eyebrow at the cocky little comment. Really? This little kid was going to threaten her?

"So you want to take on me? You? The child with no actual abilities? Your only power coming from 'My First Chemistry Kit'? I have more than just "little wind powers"; I can create storms, and I can expand the air that's in your lungs until they explode. Trust me, I have done it before. Before you make the dumb choice to challenge me, I want you to know that there are numerous buildings in this city for your little master to have. Heck, there's two other concert theatres! Back off now, Paladin, or else."
Phantom_Sorano

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying