Supers in Chicago

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby rocklobster » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 am

"Yeah, he's been assisting us at times." Voltage asked. "You're not going to do anything rash, are you? Because I consider him a friend."
Phobos was walking by and saw the confrontation. She decided to hide and wait for an ample moment.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby OfficerSting » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:45 pm

"Why hello there, Whirlwind," said Joseph.

He turned back to Voltage.

"A friend of yours, you say? Hm."

Joseph turned back around.

"I suppose I will have to deal with Charlemagne's treason myself. I trust no one has any objections?"
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Silver's eyes widened. The Orichalcum Man was going to terminate Charlemagne! She knew it! Silver glanced at Voltage, waniting his reaction.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:25 am

"If you kill him, you'll have to answer to me. I don't tolerate any criminals, and you'll become one." Voltage said. "And I'm not joking!"
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby OfficerSting » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:45 pm

"Voltage, Charlemagne must pay for his crime. I can not budge in that regard." said Joseph.

"If you try to stop me, then I will fight you."
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Silver was beginning to think that this would end in fighting.....
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:19 am

Voltage realized it was time to stop talking. He tensed up an electric charge and hit Orichalum Man with it.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:16 am

--Whirlwind--

Whirlwind saw the tension build up in the air and the electric blue that lit up the area as Voltage sent a wave at the Orichalum Man. Things were going to get ugly soon; it was time to stand up and protect her new friends.

"Aww, not sharing in with the fun, Voltage?", she said as she landed beside him. "Although you did get him first, I have a bone to pick with this guy....so save some butt-whoopin' for me."

She gathered up some surrounding currents and focused them to swirls around her fist. Successor aiding a Red, White, and Blue: it seemed like the right thing to do.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:26 am

Silver focused. She made an Aura ball, which she threw at the Orichalum Man.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby OfficerSting » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:50 pm

After taking hits from both Voltage and Silver Streak, Joseph was knocked down.

"You shouldn't have done that," he said, still on the street.

He then fired to bolts of energy in rapid succession, one at Voltage, one at Whirlwind.
OfficerSting

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:57 pm

"VOLTAGE!!!!" cried Silver. She leaped in front of him with overwhelming speed, concentrated, and created a shield, absorbing the energy bolt. Then she did a flying tackle on the Orichalum Man.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:21 pm

--Whirlwind--

The super managed to duck without receiving the full blow but only a graze on her left arm. She looked at her arm and then at Orichalum Man.

"Oh, Joey, my boy....you really want to tango?"

Whirlwind smiled maliciously, rising up into the air and sending a forceful gale towards Silver Streak to help her speed and to knock some wind out of the Successor leader.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:22 am

Voltage breathed a sigh of relief. "THanks for the save, Silver Streak. Whirlwind, what are you doing here?"
Phobos was watching in the shadows. This was the event she was waiting for.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby OfficerSting » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Joseph was knocked back again.

"My good folk," he began.

"Do you really want to make me mad? Whirlwind, you were one of my most trusted officers. Why do you betray me now? Alas..."

He then sent out a wave of energy in all directions.
OfficerSting

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Silver used shield again, but this time it bounced right back to the Orichalum Man, hitting him full force.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:27 am

A stray wave of energy hit Voltage. He got knocked over.
Phobos decided this was enough. She stepped over to the Orichalum Man. "Orichalum Man, stop this madness. The two of you should not be fighting. You both have the same goals."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Whirlwind caught some of Orichalum's blast; she wanted to see how strong her leader had gotten. Her arm was knocked slightly out of socket; she huffed in disappiontment as she jerked and shoved the bone back into place.

"Joey, my boy, I must say I am not impressed. Coming from you, I expected more. Rebs have been on a tide of change since your inauguration; you and I both know this. And now you have a girl of unknown origin and heavens knows alligance to influence you....rough times, old friend?"

Her voice dripped with cynicism; she and Joesph had once been paring buddies before he was appointed to his high position. Her opinion of him was forever warped with his reaction to his status.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby OfficerSting » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:48 pm

Chase landed in at the scene.

"Voltage!" he cried.

Joseph ignored Whirlwind and Phobos, but instead turned his attention to Chase as he lay on the ground, knocked down yet again.

"Why Charlemagne. Hello."

He blasted Chase with a bolt of energy, leapt up and pinned Chase.

"If you value Charlemagne's life, step back, and answer a few more questions."

Joseph's arms pulsed with energy. He was ready to fire a lethal blast at Chase.
OfficerSting

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Silver gasped when she saw the Orichalum Man pinned down another super. He seems to be Voltage's friend, so I gotta help him! she thought. Noticing a heavy looking metal beam close by, Silver concentrated on it. It rose into the air, and started moving towards the Orichalum Man. It wavered slightly because it was so heavy. When it was cose enough, it swung, slaming one side into the Orichalum Man's head. It dropped down beside the two men, and Silver staggared slightly from the strain of moving it.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby OfficerSting » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:08 pm

"AH!"

Joseph, was shaken up by the hit. He got up, keeping one foot on Chase, who was shaking in fear.

"Little girl, you've caused me quite a bit of trouble. Who exactly are you?"
OfficerSting

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:19 pm

Silver narrowed her eyes at the man. "My name.....is Silver Streak." she said. With that, she charged, and punched the Orichalum Man with her robotic hand all in one second.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Phobos said, "I don't like being ignored. I hate to do this, Orichalum Man, but you leave me little choice."
She pressed a button on her color.
"Now, Orichalum Man, you will experience your worst fears." She hoped the experience would affect him so much he might be easier to capture.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby OfficerSting » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Joseph dodged Silver Streak's attack, but, as he did, his eyes got all wide.

"Surely, it can't be," he said referring to the hallucination he was having of his brother, Lord Matter.

"YOU!"

Joseph stepped off Chase who breathed a sigh of relief.

"Lord Matter, begone!" exclaimed Joseph, who was firing off bolt after bolt at the mental image created by Phobos.
OfficerSting

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Silver looked at the Orichalum Man in amazement. What on earth was he talking about? Then she saw Phobos.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:42 am

"You are now in my power." Phobos said in a hypnotic voice. "You will come with me. Lord Matter is waiting."
"I knew it!" Voltage said. "I knew she wasn't to be trusted! Phobos was the enemy all along!"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:05 am

Silver gasped. She has mental powers much like my own! she thought in amazement.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby OfficerSting » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Joseph's body went limp as he fell under Phobos's hypnosis.
OfficerSting

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Phobos turned to the others. "Don't follow me if you know what's good for you." Then she left.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Silver turned to Voltage. "Who was that?" she asked.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:31 am

"Her name's Phobos." Voltage said. "I don't know about you, but I think we should go after her. I'd hate to think what his brother will do to him."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying