Supers in Chicago

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:02 am

Silver nodded. "Good idea." in an instant she was speeding after Phobos.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:06 pm

OOC: Sorry everyone; school is been rough!

--Whirlwind--

Yoko cursed under her breath as she watched Phobos and her captive vanish. She knew that kid couldn't be trusted, and she felt angry knowing the feelings her friend had for the two-faced villain. The gash from Orichalum Man's blast was still pulsing red liquid, but she did her best to ignore it.

"Silver Streak....you are alright by me....good job, kid.", she said as she advanced closer.

"Voltage...", she said turning around, "I want to come with you guys....not to save my leader, but to get back at that snake. I hope that's alright in your book. If we're successful......I'd love to have that milkshake."

Her voice was a bit uneasy as she finished the last bit of her sentence, but within seconds she was composed.

"Miss Silver, if you like I can help you fly. Lord Matter's headquarters are on the other side of town; we need to get there lickity split."
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:27 am

Voltage patted Yoko on the back. "I know how it is, Yoko. Allies can be hard to find. The Orichalum Man and I have our differences, but I have a code that says I'm always supposed to do the right thing, even if I don't like it. I'd be glad to have you aboard. What do you say, Silver Streak? Think she should join us?"
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:27 am

Silver instantly nodded. "Sure! And thanks for the compliment." she said, blushing slightly.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:02 pm

"All right then. Yoko, which way should we go."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:49 pm

--Whirlwind--

She raised her eyebrow, her eyes still hidden by her flying goggles.

"You've been with Tony, who seems to have grown loose-lipped for you to know my first name. I thank you, sir, for the invitation to join you, just be aware I am not joining the Flags. With that settled, shall we?"

The super lifted herself into the air and gathered some rough clouds into a small flat plane which hovered to Silver Streak to use.

"Lets teach them a little ediquette lesson."
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:31 am

Voltage grabbed a trash can lid and hurled it into the air. Then he gathered electricity in his hands for a quick recharge and joined the others.
"I'm not asking you to join my merry band." he smirked.
-----------
Phobos arrived at the enemy's hideout.
ooC: Now would be a good time for the hypnosis to wear off, Sting.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:02 pm

Silver Hovered in the air. "Ok, let's do this!" she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:58 pm

OOC: Did this die?
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:22 pm

ooc: I hope not! I was enjoying this!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:21 am

OOC: No, I was waiting for Soran to actually respond rather than wonder if it died. Sorry.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby OfficerSting » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:35 pm

OOC: This is not dead! I repeat, this is not dead!

Chase rose to his feet slowly

"Why would the Orichalcum Man try to kill me?" he asked shakily.

"This is hard to digest, I mean. The Orichalcum Man tries to kill me, and suddenly disappears off with Phobos who is, as it turns out, a traitor working for the Kapoots."

Chase sighed.

"I never expected to go this far as a super. Lord Matter himself?"

Chase suddenly perked back up.

"But for the sake of the city, I shall endure! We must go to Lord Matter! Perhaps putting out the Kapoots will straighten this city out. I'm in too!"
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby rocklobster » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:30 am

Voltage smiled. "Then what are we standing around for. Let's head to their hideout."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:47 am

"Alright!" said Silver, who exploded into the air.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:58 pm

ooc: Has this died? :(
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby OfficerSting » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:24 pm

ooc: It pains me to say this, but Supers in Chicago has died.
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying