Supers in Chicago

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:31 pm

may I join please?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby OfficerSting » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:45 pm

You can indeed join!
OfficerSting

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Yes!!!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Name: Mila Armm
Alias: Silver Streak
Group Affiliation:The Red, White, and Blues
Super Powers: Super speed, flight, mental powers
Source of Powers/How you obtained your powers: She sneaked into her fathers lab, and accidently got stuck in a strange machine her father made. When he finally got her free, she lost her arm, and her Father made her a robotic one. After that, Mila found she had super powers.
Weakness (if any): Unknown
Motives for Joining the Battle: Wanting America reunited, and wanting her Mother and Brother back
Personality: has a steely calm, doesn't talk much, wants to help everyone she can
Appearance: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/10282/normal_FutureAnimeGirlNBD3.png
Bio: Her parents are divorced, she lives with her father on one divided part of the US, and her mother and brother are in a different area.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby OfficerSting » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:40 am

I've mentioned the Boss of the Successors several times. Now, he finally has a character sheet.

Alias: The Orichalcum Man

Group Affiliation: The Successors (the boss of the Successors, no less)

Super Powers: The ability to conjure matter and energy from thin air.

Source of powers/how he obtained his powers: He's had his powers from birth.
Weakness: Using his powers uses up a lot of his bodily energy, and he must rest after extended use of his powers.

Motives for joining the battle: Joseph wanted justice in the world, but he didn't agree with the policies of the RW&B's. He decided to found his own super group based on his belief that the states should remain divided.

Personality: Very calm and serious, as well as very mysterious. Some of the Successors haven't even met him in person. Despite that, he is a very kind man.

Appearance: Appearance wise, he has prematurely white hair, thanks to his mutation, and brown eyes. He is an astounding seven feet, four inches in and is of a strong build. His costume is a silver and blue jumpsuit with the Successor emblem on the front.

Bio: Joseph was born in Chicago and, at an early age, was involved in crime. After converting to Christianity at 19, he gave up his life of crime, and decided to right the wrongs he was responsible for. At the time, the only superhero association was the RW&B's, but he disagreed with their goal to reunite the states, so he founded the Successors.
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:43 pm

As per request of a few players, here is the main Kapoot waiting for approval:

Name: Victor (does not reveal his last name)
Alias: "Lord Matter"
Group Affiliation: Kapoots
Super Powers: Has powers to manipulate atoms and molecules to make himself stronger (like becoming steal, etc), murge with objects, and at max power, create objects to attack with.
Source of Powers/How you obtained your powers: From birth.
Weakness (if any): Unstable compounds; over-doing himself makes him weak and can cause disaster when tampering with materials.
Motives for Joining the Battle: Personal vendetta with the R,W,and Blues and Successors. Will be revealed more later...
Personality: Victor is playfully evil and sinister; he enjoys messing with people's hearts and minds. Loves cruelty and punishment. Self-absorbed, hard-hearted,....think the 2009 Joker kicked up a notch.
Appearance: Very tall, standing around 7' 6"; muscular build; has wild black hair, beard and mustache, monacle; wears Napoleanesque kings clothes. Black eyes, darker skin.
Bio: Born and raised in Chicago, Victor soon found himself a child of the harsh street crime life and kept with it for the feel of power. Founded the Kapoots to wage war and control the city.

Oh! Mr. Sting, I have an idea regarding this character and story development. If interested in collaboration, please PM me.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby OfficerSting » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:50 pm

I really like this character, and I am interested in what idea you have regarding Lord Matter and the story.
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying