New Genesis: The Beginning of the End

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

New Genesis: The Beginning of the End

Postby Kit_Icy_Cloud » Tue May 18, 2010 10:29 am

The United States, 3021, The world has fallen into chaos. Everything has mutated, changed, into nightmarish creatures. The largest cities have fallen to riots, wars, civil unrest, disease, even poverty. An economis fail of global perportions. A business, Captial, arises from the ruins claiming to have a solution to bring peace. They took over everything from the economy to the government.
Suddenly people began dying from a new virus strain. The virus seemed to only affect the homeless, drug users, christians and convicts. People who openly opposed Captial control. Captial began saying these people were the problem, thus allowing them to create more panic. The Captial created virus, Morning Star, though caused side effects that even caused Capital to Panic.
People, animals, even plants began to mutate or change into creature. Some though only gained powers. Clean humans hide from them and even the ones that only got the power. The creatures attacked anyone and anything. Captial locked these people in poorly equipted instatutes. Soon people began to split into groups Captialist, Rebels and mersinaries. A war had started. The rebels were hunted down like animals. Thrown into jails used as experiments, tortured and beaten. They were, if not lucky, sometimes turned in captialist brain washed zombies. If they were lucky they were left alone locked up in prisons, stuck in the darkness. This is the beginning of the End, where do you stand?
Groups:
Captialist- This is pretty self-explanitory. Hate christians believe that God (they call him the Unseen one) is dead, or a myth.
Rebels (Misson Cross)- This groups is based on the belief that Christ is true and still alive. That God is always with us, made of people who lost loved ones in captial raids or infected. Leader: Max Cloud.
Mersenaries: Pretty obvisou, they dont have a side. Just want to be left alone.

Profile Outline:

Name:
Ablility (if infected):
Description (pictures always nice):
Group:
Weapon of Choice:
Special Skills:

My Character:
Name: Kit "Icy" Cloud
Infected
Ablitiy: Controls water
Description: http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss157/Zyqoa__Twilight-freak_xD/Anime%20human%20girls/Dark.jpg
Kit is a girl who does not take no as an answer. She was infected when trying to save a friend and her friends children. She saw the one hunting Misson Cross, a man called The Jester. She is protective of her family and friends. She took over Misson Cross when her father left overseas.
Group: Rebel
Weapon of Choice: http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy23/Kal-Desh/OceansBreeze.jpg
Special Skills: Kit creates her weapons, using the ability she gained from the infection.
[color="Magenta"]"You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them." - Ichigo (Bleach)

"Don't tell me he wants to conquer the world? Can't he come up with something more original?" - Lina Inverse (Slayers)

[/color]
Kit_Icy_Cloud

Postby goldenspines » Tue May 18, 2010 11:55 am

Just as a note, I would like to mention that this RPG has the strong possibility to go into theological territory that could cause debates (even in an RPG) and we need to avoid that (see the forum rules, please: https://www.christiananime.net/faq.php?faq=caa_info#faq_new_faq_item )

Otherwise, welcome to the forums and I wish you the best of luck with your RPG.
goldenspines

Postby Kit_Icy_Cloud » Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 am

No one yet? :(
[color="Magenta"]"You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them." - Ichigo (Bleach)

"Don't tell me he wants to conquer the world? Can't he come up with something more original?" - Lina Inverse (Slayers)

[/color]
Kit_Icy_Cloud

Postby Kit_Icy_Cloud » Wed May 19, 2010 9:05 am

I aploigize for my poor spelling anyone who reads this. XD Forgot to re read it.

[/color]
Kit_Icy_Cloud

Postby Vega » Wed May 19, 2010 10:46 am

Im interested!Sounds really cool.I'll post a character soon
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby Kit_Icy_Cloud » Wed May 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Yay! Finally someone!

[/color]
Kit_Icy_Cloud

Postby Ella Edric » Wed May 19, 2010 6:59 pm

I'm considering joining, but Im afraid that i wont keep up. >>.....
Ella Edric

Postby rocklobster » Thu May 20, 2010 4:10 am

I love spiritual-seeming RP's! Count me in!
Name: Hikaru
Infected/Not infected: yes
Ablility (if infected): she can create barriers around herself and others
Description (pictures always nice): Image (it's Eureka from Eureka 7)
Skin: pale as a result of infection
Eyes: pink (infection)
Hair: sky blue (infection turned her hair this color)
Has a rather skinny frame
Group: Rebels
She was raised in an orphanage ran by a church, which created a strong belief in her creator. Nothing that has happenned has changed that, only strengthened it.
Weapon of Choice: She normally uses hand-to-hand combat, but she does have a gun
Special Skills: She is excellent at computers
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Vega » Thu May 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Okay, here's my character ^^

Name:Asa McCullen
Shes infected.
Ability:She can release electrical currents from her body.
Description:Very pale skin.She has red hair and blue eyes that turn white from the infection.Shes medium height and very atheletic.
Group:Mercenary
As the world plunged into complete chaos,Asa looked towards her father,a capitalist for guidance.When he was mysteriously killed she didnt know what to do or think,She doesnt trust the Capitalists or Rebels and has no problem taking anyone down and shes indiscisive regarding her beliefs in God.Shes very aggressive and trusts noone.
Weapon:She uses a whip that, with her power has a strong electric current in it.
Special Skills:She can recharge electronics by her touch and can suck the enery from a distance.
Occupation:She serves as a front-line fighter but her best is shown when she gathers intel.
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Vega

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu May 20, 2010 3:06 pm

I may try this since it is new. The last attempt at RPGing I made failed horribly, but we'll see.
I just, uh... am confused by the choice of name for the bad guys. Why did you choose Capitalist? (I understand this could be taken as Trolling, but it is not. I'm curious if there is some backstory here or what.)
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Kit_Icy_Cloud » Thu May 20, 2010 7:01 pm

I am not really sure about why I came up with Captialist, just came to me while writing out a screen play that i wrote about this. ^_^

[/color]
Kit_Icy_Cloud

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu May 20, 2010 7:47 pm

I'm interested, but alas, I must post a bio later. Can I make two characters?
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu May 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Ah, I see. You mind if I play off that just a little? It can actually spin things kinda neat.
Well, here is my Char Prof. If Possible I'd like to do a "Capitalist" character as well.

Name:Ryu Buki (He can't remember his original name.)
Infected/Not infected:Infected
Ablility (if infected):Earth manipulation
Description (pictures always nice):Hooded Grey poncho, Urban camo pants with Paratrooper boots. Keeps hood low over face.
Group: Mercenaries (tends to be lone wolf)
Weapon of Choice:'Antique' Barret .50, and his 'Ryu Buki' (Lit. Dragon Weapon[same as the english word 'arm', as in to keep and bare.]) in extreme circumstances.
Special Skills: Can heal human wounds extremely effectively, and is very resistant to impact damage.
Bio:There is always a gap in his mind. Times were rough, but people would pull through. They always have. It'd just take time, and letting things be.
Then came the mission. A certain group could be connected to many things, too many things. Easy in, take a look, easy out. They didn't even make it in.
Then the Gap. It was as if he blinked and his world turned into a nightmare. Monsters, destruction, massacres. The world had turned upside down; good was evil, evil was good.
What could he do? He strove against powers and principalities, Ideas and ignorance. He was just a man of flesh and blood.
But he soon discovered more than just blood flowed through his veins.

Uwah, that was kinda long...
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Kit_Icy_Cloud » Fri May 21, 2010 5:44 am

Yes you can have two characters. And Yes one of them can be Capitialist.
So the story of Capitalist.... I'm not really sure, It's just a word that sounded right on who who's. Now if you want to know why I chose Capitial as the name of the busisness, eh.... I have a lot of stories based around this idea that some one or something (i.e. a big busisness) would show up and some how cause chrisitianity to be destoryed, or outlawed. Thus I came up with Capitial, since i though it would be a good name for the busisness, but Leader has no name yet.... hehe can't figure out what to call the boss in all this.

[/color]
Kit_Icy_Cloud

Postby Kit_Icy_Cloud » Fri May 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Wow I didn't expet so many people in a few days... Oh any other questions?

[/color]
Kit_Icy_Cloud

Postby Vega » Fri May 21, 2010 7:43 pm

I have a question!Are all the mercenaries working together as one collective army/group or are they lone soldiers or are the divided into many sects/gangs?
Vega

Postby Kit_Icy_Cloud » Fri May 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Depends on how you write your character. Working together would actually be more organized then apart but it's up to you.

[/color]
Kit_Icy_Cloud

Postby Vega » Fri May 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Okay,I would like to have another mercenary partner so I hope someone else makes a mercenary who will work with me. If not'I'll just make another character to be my partner ^^
Vega

Postby Kit_Icy_Cloud » Fri May 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Well I have no limite on characters since it is the players responsablity to remember to post for every character. It's all up to the players.

[/color]
Kit_Icy_Cloud

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri May 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Vega, I wouldn't mind trying the partner thing out.

Also, I think I'll stick to one char atm, just till I get this down.
Rusty Claymore

Postby Kit_Icy_Cloud » Sun May 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Okay cool.

[/color]
Kit_Icy_Cloud

Postby Kit_Icy_Cloud » Mon May 24, 2010 7:57 am

So any other questions?

[/color]
Kit_Icy_Cloud

Postby Kit_Icy_Cloud » Fri May 28, 2010 1:58 pm

awwww no one else... lol a little sore from going to denver to look for work...

[/color]
Kit_Icy_Cloud

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri May 28, 2010 5:06 pm

ouch... that'd be no good having to go a really long distance to work... i was thinking this might sound similar the that other rpg "the infected", so maybe thats why others aren't chiming in?
Rusty Claymore

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat May 29, 2010 1:01 pm

I must concur with the statement of Mr. Rusty; this is very similiar to Miss Naomi's "The Infected" rpg. Your concept and storyline do look interested, however. If you need extra characters, especially villainous ones, please feel free to PM.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Kit_Icy_Cloud » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Well this looks like it's not going to work. :( Oh well I can try again some other time if this rp doesn't get off the ground.

[/color]
Kit_Icy_Cloud

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:24 am

Actually, I think there are enough subtle differences for this to work. Why not submit it to a mod and see what happens next? I'd suggest sending this thread to goldenspines or Tsukuyomi. They're online the most.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kit_Icy_Cloud » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Yeah I may do that, but not sure if I have enough people to make this work. I'm also looking for someone to play two of the man baddies. The leader of Capital and Jester and man gone insane from the infection. Any takers?

[/color]
Kit_Icy_Cloud

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying