Orien

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Orien

Postby Vega » Mon May 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Hello everyone.This is my first RPG and I hope this works!Heres the story:
-ORIEN-
The year is 2057.Their is a massive forest that is completly hidden and controlled by the military.It is called "ORIEN".Recentley this area has taken lots of public attention.Sightings of "Mythical Creatures" have began to surface and many press conferences have been called to stop any uproar.One day a huge radio-active blast shot out of the forest knocking out the central radar beacon leaving the military blind to any activity in ORIEN.The president thus commissioned a team to enter ORIEN.Thats you!
Also in the forest are "Mythical creatures" planning escape from ORIEN!You can also play as creatures.The creatures consists of (Elves,Winged humanoids,fairies/sprites,centuars and the evil Wolfens which are predators.

This is a 2 sided RP that has lots of room to explore!
This is the basic character format:
Name:
Species(If you are a creature):
Personality:
Physical description:
Bio:
Skills:
----------------------
Heres my character who will be the leader of the creatures in ORIEN.
Name: Prince Aelshen
Species:Elf
Personality:Hes very laid back and hes overwhelmed with the burden of leading the kingdom against so many enemies.
Physical description:Long Blonde hair,blue eyes,skinny and wears his green archers uniform usually
Bio:He inherited the kingdom when his parents were killed during their "transport" to ORIEN.He doesnt like being leader and perfers just excepting the creatures current status and not fight back.He only has one sibling,Alionora, which is his sister .
Skills:Hes a very skilled Archer but not much else.

I am GM and Ella Edric is Co-GM!
I'll focus mostley on the mythical creatures aspect and Ella will guide the military team.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Hope to play soon!
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon May 17, 2010 6:26 pm

I'm interested! But first I have a question.. Is it ok if I make two characters?
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Ella Edric » Mon May 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Ok! Here is my chara!
Name: Colonel Sarah Christianson
Species: Human
Personality: Sarah is a very rough person. She takes her command placement very seriously.
Physical description: Thick blond hair. Brown eyes.
Bio: Her mother left her a a very young age, and her father was abusive. He was put in jail when she was 16 for illegal actions(selling drugs, etc...). Sarah left school before she graduated, and joined the army. She has become what many know as a prodigy.
Skills: Anything gun/weapon related. Matial arts.

Yes it is. But for now, only one chara for each side of the story. ^_^b
Ella Edric

Postby Vega » Tue May 18, 2010 5:49 am

Lil_Ninja (post: 1395029) wrote:I'm interested! But first I have a question.. Is it ok if I make two characters?

Sure it is!We can use a lot of characters but try to have at least one military soldier and one creature just so we have enough on both sides. ^^
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Vega

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue May 18, 2010 7:43 am

Ok, So I decided to make two creatures along with a soldier, if that's ok. One good, and the other evil. If that's not alright, feel free to tell me, and I'll drop one :D
(if I missed any posts stating that it wasn't, please forgive me! I tend to overlook things.)

Name: Marcel
Personality: He can be very cocky, and is always poking fun at others. He's very optimistic, and can always find the light at the end of the tunnel.
Physical description: He is very fit, standing at 5'11". He has piercing green eyes, short brown buzz cut hair, and he is tanned. He usually wears an army getup, cameo clothes, combat boots, the whole deal.
Bio: He excels in everything he does with little effort put forth. He's very laid back, and very good at solving any problems that arise.
Skills: He is an excellent tracker, sharp shooter, and is very good at close combat, either armed or unarmed.

Name: Azalea
Species: Fairy
Personality: She is the most mischievous of the fairies, always playing pranks on any creature unfortunate enough to cross her path.
Physical description: She has bouncy white hair with spiral curls all throughout it. She has light pink eyes, a petite figure and she's very small (only standing at 6 inches). She has a pink azalea based dress, no shoes, and small colorful flowers laced through her hair. Her butterfly designed wings are mostly transparent, except thin twirls of pink through them.
Bio: Because of her unrelenting pranks and extreme practical jokes, the fairies have sent Azalea to the outer reaches of the forest to learn a lesson, and they refused to take her back until she straightens up. But the thing is, Azalea is having more fun out there than she's ever had in the forest, even on her best day!
Skills: She is the queen of pranks and tomfoolery. Besides that, she's very good at sneaking around unseen, and smooth talking her way out of trouble, aside from other small talents she has to keep herself out of trouble.

Name: Magmus
Species: Wolfen
Personality: He's very coarse and straight forward. Though he does take joy out of toying with his helpless victims.
Physical description: He's twice the size of a normal wolf, and much huskier. His fur is mostly black along his back and around his face, with browns rimming his muzzle, stomach, legs and the underside of his tail. His eyes are an alarming shade of blue against his dark coat, which is his only downfall.
Bio: He has worked hard to make his name known amongst the other creatures, striking fear into them whenever they heard it. He drives a ruthless game, and cruel is his motto. Though he has been known to show some compassion, it's only when he's in an unusually good mood, which is close to never.
Skills: He has perfected the art of stealth so much, he could ambush a deer when it was looking right at him. He is bone crushingly strong, deceptively clever, and can strike fear in to the hearts of the toughest of brutes.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Vega » Tue May 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Great characters!All are approved! ^^
Vega

Postby acgifford » Wed May 19, 2010 11:05 am

Name:Alionora
Species(If you are a creature): Elf
Personality:gentle, kind, careing, passionate,loving hates violence.
Physical description:Long brunete hair that is braided in intracate ways. Crystal blue eyes. Clothing with earthy tones. Tall, slender, and very pretty.
Bio: She has lived in the forest all her life and loves the trees. She is known by many in the forest. She is the sister of Prince Aelshen.
Skills: healing, bow and arrow. Can be very quiet when needed.

Hows that?
acgifford

Postby Davidizer13 » Wed May 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Name: Ambrose Bryant
Personality: He is a hardened veteran, cautious in all things and cool-headed under fire.

Physical description: A huge man with dark skin; easily over 6 feet tall and 250 pounds of muscle, topped by a buzz-cut head with dark eyes. Wears combat fatigues under a hazardous environment suit in the beginning of the RP - there's no telling what's going on in the ORIEN area nowadays.

Bio: A veteran of at least two wars, he acts as the cool-head in the ORIEN exploration project, keeping the group as a single cohesive unit. He knows what works and what doesn't in a battle situation.

Skills: He is very skilled with heavy weaponry, such as large machine guns and explosives.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Vega » Wed May 19, 2010 2:18 pm

@ AC:Awesome Character!She sound cool.
@Davidizer:Cool,A veteran like him will be a great asset to the team

Vega thus proclaims......BOTH APPROVED!
Vega

Postby rocklobster » Wed May 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Name: Raven
Age: looks 20s, but that's due to magic. She's at least a century.
Species(If you are a creature): Winged humanoid
Personality: She's quite friendly and easy to get along with.
Physical description: She has black wings and black hair. She has one gray eye and one brown eye.
Bio: Raven has been in the woods for as long as she can remember. When she turned 20, she underwent an ancient ritual that gave her healing powers. She has been her people's shaman ever since.
Skills: Raven can heal by touch. Her powers are limited, however. She cannot heal someone who is close to death nor can she resurrect the dead. In fact, she doesn't really handle herself well around those who cannot be saved by her powers. She is also a skilled archer.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Vega » Wed May 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Woah,super cool character Rock!........APPROVED!^^
Vega

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu May 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Thanks! :D

Hey, I have a question. Do the wolfen travel in packs like normal wolves, or are they all loners.
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Vega » Thu May 20, 2010 2:28 pm

They travel in packs but they are all constanly fighting each other.They are an aggresive race.Your character would probley start in a pack and then feel free to quit it.
Vega

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu May 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Could Magmus lead a pack of his own?
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby rocklobster » Thu May 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Name: Kay Len
Species(If you are a creature): elf/human hybrid
Personality: Icy as a glacier. She has no respect for people and only sees them as pawns.
Physical description: She has a slender frame that a supermodel would envy. She has white hair and gray eyes. She stands about 6' tall
Bio: Kay was grown in a lab with dna from both human and elf. The result was a hybrid with elf and human traits. She despises both halves of her heritage, especially the humans, because both elves and humans rejected her. Thus, she has become evil.
Skills: Kay has mesmer which allows her to manipulate people by looking at them in the eye (sort of like Lelouch in Code Geass). Once eye contact is established, the person becomes her slave without even realizing it. Her mesmer can be resisted, but it takes a strong will to do so.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Vega » Fri May 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Lil_Ninja (post: 1395555) wrote:Could Magmus lead a pack of his own?

Sure,no problem ^^
Vega

Postby rocklobster » Fri May 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Okay, I think I'll try a different character.
Name: Ember
Age: 13 (almost the age required for your aging to start slowing down)
Species(If you are a creature): elf
Personality: She's very out-going and makes friends easily
Physical description: Skinny but not anorexic. She is just starting puberty
Bio: Ember is the daughter of a high-ranking elf, but is not one to take advantage of her status. She tries not to be snobbish and does what she can instead of just sitting around "acting noble".
Skills: She's just learning how to fight hand-to-hand. She's also Raven's apprentice.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Vega » Fri May 21, 2010 7:31 pm

^^ Cool character
Vega

Postby rocklobster » Sun May 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Vega, I believe you should go ahead and submit this thread to Tsukuyomi or Goldenspines. They seem to be on the most.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun May 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Ok cool! :D

Hey, Vega, if there are any characters you need added/controlled for the story (like a leader of the evil characters, or a key plot character, whatever is needed) just let me know.
I'm a pro at controlling a lot of characters at a time. (You should see my wall-of-text posts in my rpg!) Lol XD
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun May 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Follow the yellow brick (?) road [color="Yellow"]=======>[/color]
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon May 24, 2010 10:37 am

Haha, niiice XD
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Ella Edric » Mon May 24, 2010 11:44 am

that was awesome Tsuki. xD
Ella Edric

Postby Vega » Mon May 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Okay!Lets do dis! ^^
Vega

Postby Ella Edric » Thu May 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Name: Ardan Rosheen
Species: Centaur
Personality: Ardan is a calm and serious man/centaur. He is very honorable and takes pride in his kind. Ardan is also very kind and gracious. Morals are very important to him.
Physical description: Ardan is very handsome. He has long-ish light brown hair that he ties behing his head in a ponytail(lol ponytail xD). He has striking blue-green eyes, wich is a detail that many remember him by. The human part of his body is very toned, e usually doesnt wear a shirt unless he is going into a battle. The horse part of his body is dark brown, and very toned for a horses body.
Bio: He is a great warrior to his people. He is know for his great skills and kindness. But, he also has a dark past that few know. (it will be revealed as the story progresses.)
Skills: Braud sword for the most part, but he also is pretty good with a crossbow.
Ella Edric

Postby Vega » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Alright, heres two new wolfen characters I'll be using!

Name: Leon
Physical Description: Hes a normal sized Wolfen. His body is heavily scarred from past battles. He has a the diffinitive alpha-wolfen mark on his back! It is a long patch of white fur.
Bio: Leon is the leader of the wolfens and he makes that known to all his opponents. Hes been in many battles and have killed many. He has one daughter who he know brings with him on his exploits to make her a warrior!
Skills: Hes very strong and is a great hunter/tracker!
-------------------
Name: Charis
Personality: She is rather quiet and follows her fathers commands to the letter. She doesnt share her fathers passion to kill but doesnt wish to disappoint him.
Bio: All her life shes been raised to kill despite her un-wolfenlike wish to live peacefully. Because of her calm demeaner she now joins her father on his missions to make her a blood thirsty wolfen like her kin-folk.
Skills: She has an excellent ability to pinpoint a smells source and shes incredibly fast!
Vega

Postby Lil_Ninja » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:11 am

OOohh nice! So Magmus isn't as high and mighty as he once thought. XD
Just be careful, Leon ;)
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:17 pm

Are characters being accepted? If so, which are in the greatest need? I would love to help.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Vega » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Oh, thank you so much! We need another soldier or any creature to be in the villiage. Just tell me what you want to be and i'll PM you the details! Thanks a lot!
Vega

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:40 pm

I would love to play two or three characters...soldiers...villains...mythical beasts....jst let me know what you need the most Mr. Vega.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying