Orien

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Name: Colonial Ryan Klaas
Species(If you are a creature):human; colonial for the Anti-Resistance movement
Personality: Klaas is very much a military man; he is rigid, strict, and follows his orders to a tee. It is not beneath him to manipulate the situation to get his desired outcome, no matter whom he might hurt in the process.
Physical description: Klass is a senewy man with a large frame, standing roughly 6' 4". He sports sandy blonde hair cut in military fashion; he only wears his decorated uniform.
Bio: Coming from a family of military people, it has been instilled in his head that their way was the right way. The largest underlying reason for Klaas's hatred for the creatures stems from his twin sister, Raina, who left the Colony to be with an elf. Shortly after, she fell ill and died and Ryan blames the Creatures.
Skills:Incredible tactic skills; weaponry expert

Name: Kanai
Species(If you are a creature):fairy!^_^
Personality: Sprite that she is, Kanai lives up to it with her flamboyant and vibrant nature. She is quick to speak her mind and even more apt to lose her temper to defend what she deems right. Quirky and spirited are key qualities that define the fairy.
Physical description: Stands only a few inches abaove five feet, but can take to a smaller form. Kanai has dark olive tanned skin, ice blue pixieish hair, and intense eyes that change color depending on her mood. She sports a large phoenix tattoo that covers the majority of her figure and inkings aswell as unusual, colorful garments and robes. Her wings are jagged in appearance and are bright red and orange with blue-green and purple tips.
Bio:Unknown; she doesn't say much.
Skills:Besides flight, Kanai has fire abilities.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Vega » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Heres my new character. He's the person in charge of the ORIEN project!

Name: General Michael Austins
Species: Human
Personality: Hes the definition of grumpy old man. Hes an ultra-conservative, career military man! Hes all about order and getting the job done fast and correctly. Hes a bit of a hot-head and wants to blow ORIEN sky-high! He intends on getting the mission back on track and hes looking for a reason to destroy ORIEN!
Physical Description: Hes average hight and very built. Hes bald and is always clean shaven. You'll never see him out of his award covered fatigues!
Bio: He is the army. Michael fought in Vietnam and has commanded many operation since then. Military is his life and the he craves the thrill of war! Before being assigned the ORIEN project he was the presidents number one General so noone was better to take charge of the mess ORIEN made. He is very religious and he believes that these creatures are an abomination and thus it is his duty to terminate them!
Skills: He is an excellent leader, military strategist and has extensive battlefeild experience!
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:33 pm

Name: Ki-lyn
Age: she's just reached the age at which position is decided.
Species(If you are a creature): fairy
Personality: She is extremely determined once she sets her mind to a task. When that happens, nothing can stop her determination. She will succeed, no matter what the cost.
Physical description: She is tall, for a fairy that is. She has long purple hair and aquamarine eyes.
Bio: Ki-lyn has wanted to protect her kingdom for as long as she can remember. She is certain that she is needed for the dangers that are coming. She cannot wait to be initiated
Skills: She wields two fairy-size katanas. She was taught to be as "swift as water".
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Vega » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Cool! Nice character! VEGA PROCLAIMS......APPROVED!!!!!
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying