The Golden Age

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Golden Age

Postby goldenspines » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:51 pm

GM is Strafe.

Have fun and play safe!
goldenspines

Postby Strafe » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:29 pm

OOC: Alrighty then. So the RP will be basically a free roam sort of world for the most part, but occasionally, there will be story arcs in the form of "Chapters." To start off with some momentum, there will be a short introductory arc. Whether or not you take part in the arc is up to you, but the arc will realistically affect the world in some way. In terms of maps, the setting is basically England, America, the tropical waters, and everything in between. Basically the Atlantic Ocean. Use any world map, and any realistic location to describe where you are. In terms of dates, it shouldn't matter too much.

Narration and GM text is in Light Blue. Here we go.

---

[color="LightBlue"]~The Golden Age: Chapter 1- The Trial and Execution of Stede Bonnet~

Stede Bonnet, the Notorious Gentleman Pirate, has been captured and currently awaits trial in Charleston, South Carolina. Charged with two accounts of piracy, Bonnet was defeated and captured by Colonel William Rhett in Cape Fear River. Bonnet's crew was outnumbered three to one, and was swiftly defeated. There is speculation that Bonnet's weakened forces were due to a betrayal from his former constituent, Edward Teach, who is also being hunted down. Currently, Bonnet is being held captive in the Provost Marshal's house, and is left to contemplate his actions and possible consequences.

-Historical Naval Records Excerpt I
[/color]

---

OOC: There will be one week before the trial. Obviously, it would be overly meticulous to try and calculate sailing times across the Atlantic, and its impossible to do so in a week. So your initial location will decide whether or not you are involved in the arc. The Arc is in America, but it would not be strange for British Ships to be in America, as it is still a British Colony. Now, the point of this arc... starts with an E, has two syllables and rhymes with "tape." Will Stede Bonnet Stay imprisoned?
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby SeraphicCharm » Sat May 01, 2010 3:33 pm

It was a typical day of work for Eliza, cleaning and washing dishes in the back kitchen of the run-down tavern in the small sea port on one of the islands off the coast of Central America. At least it was early in the morning so there weren't many drunks getting rowdy in the main hall. She swept the cracked floor, the dirt continually caking on her long dress that covered her bare feet. One of these days, I'll have my freedom, she told herself every morning. One of these days, I'll get what I truly deserve and get out on my own. As she murmured to herself, one of the conversations from the hall caught her attention...

"Yeah, d'hear they fin'ly caught ol' Bennet? He been taken prisoner in Carrie-lina. Prob'ly be eliminated next week, I reckon."
"Naw, ain't no one can git rid o' Stede Bennet! I wager he'll escape when de time be right fo' it."
"Nah, he caught fo' good this time. I'll wager a keg o' rum on it!"

Heh, piracy... Eliza chuckled to herself. What kind of risky lifestyle, getting whatever you want, having all the freedom and advenutre you want... The more she thought about it, the more she realized these were exactly the things she had been looking for all her life. No, she finally thought. There's no way on this side of Paradise I'd ever be one of those.
SeraphicCharm

Postby rocklobster » Sat May 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Gary entered the bar and sat down. He heard all the gossip around the bar and sighed. Bennet was a symbol of freedom and respect for all pirates, whether he was admired or not.
He walked up to the bar and waved at Eliza. "Got anything that won't make me drunk?" he asked. He didn't feel like getting drunk today.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby acgifford » Sat May 01, 2010 4:03 pm

James and Claira were in a small sailboat about 20 miles off the of England. When:

-Claira-
" Put your back into it will ya?!" shouted Claira to James who was hoisting the sails. Claira loved to boss James around. She also loved being in charge. She had always been the leader ever since they had met. "Come on!!!!" she bellowed at him when he seemed to alow.
acgifford

Postby Strafe » Sat May 01, 2010 9:54 pm

-James-

He strolled around the small harbor, stretching his sea-weary legs, and relishing the feel of solid ground. Captain Bridget had docked here for some strange reason, but it wasn't his place to know why. But he wasn't complaining. Though he was a capable sailor, he was a land-lubber at heart, and could never get used to the unstable feeling of a ship's deck.

Still, James felt uncomfortable as people glared at him strangely. He sensed that his navy uniform, rather than his skin color attracted the attention, and he made a mental note that the port could be hostile.

Seeking to get out of the limelight, James stepped into a tavern, and sat down at the bar next to a young man about his own size. Sizing up the man, who obviously had spent long months at sea, he guessed, based on his appearance that he was no mere sailor. He carried an aura of authority that suggested a like position. Perhaps he was a captain. Perhaps a pirate Captain. James shrugged. He did not see the man do wrong, and did not know if he actually was a pirate, so he could not possibly arrest him on any grounds. And it was not really a winning fight anyways. Most likely, the rest of the tavern was full of pirates. Not a good idea to do anything about it.

Then he looked at the barmaid. She looked... tired. He knew that feeling. It was no mere fatigue. It was a longing for something. Something better. A restless desire to break out of her cage and sing like a free bird. The desire for freedom simmered deep within, until the point where even James could see it immediately. But she was trapped it seemed. Something kept her there. A chain that she could not break herself. James wanted to break it, and let the Barmaid go free. But maybe she was just tired. Or maybe she would not leave her cage if it was open anyways. Or maybe he would entangle himself in a mess far beyond what he could handle. Not a good idea to do anything about it.

But he couldn't help it. As the barmaid answered the man who sat next to him, he told her, "I take what he take. But I help you too. I see you need. Want to be free?"

As usual, James figured that he was a bit too forward, but his lack of understanding of both language and conventional western sociability prohibited any silver-tongued pronunciation from his mouth.

OOC: Jonathan and Song will show up later...
Strafe

Postby Twila27 » Sun May 02, 2010 11:06 am

James let the ropes fall as the sail fell back down, and turned on Claira without hesitation. "And why is it that the leader isn't doing anything useful but bark?" If she thought she was going to walk all over him, she definitely would have to try harder than a simple order.
Seeking to find shelter, fellowship, and healing in the community of those who love Jesus.
Twila27

Postby rocklobster » Sun May 02, 2010 11:10 am

ooc: strafe, is James sitting next to me?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby acgifford » Sun May 02, 2010 11:16 am

Twila27 (post: 1391611) wrote:James let the ropes fall as the sail fell back down, and turned on Claira without hesitation. "And why is it that the leader isn't doing anything useful but bark?" If she thought she was going to walk all over him, she definitely would have to try harder than a simple order.

-Claira-

" Pick that up!! And do your job!!" she shrieked. " I am doing something you nitwit. Without my guidance you'd be helpless!"
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Strafe » Sun May 02, 2010 11:37 am

OOC: Yeah. James Jackson just sat down next to you.
Strafe

Postby Twila27 » Sun May 02, 2010 11:55 am

James began to snicker, and his face contorted into a sardonic grin. "Ha, ha, that's a laugh!" He pointed an accusing finger at his partner while he let the words race out of his mouth. "If you were alone on this boat you probably would have forgot to raise the sail in the first place!"
Seeking to find shelter, fellowship, and healing in the community of those who love Jesus.
Twila27

Postby acgifford » Sun May 02, 2010 12:03 pm

Twila27 (post: 1391634) wrote:James began to snicker, and his face contorted into a sardonic grin. "Ha, ha, that's a laugh!" He pointed an accusing finger at his partner while he let the words race out of his mouth. "If you were alone on this boat you probably would have forgot to raise the sail in the first place!"

-Claira-

Claira's face twisted in anger. "Would not!!! Are you saying I'm stupid or something?!" she shouted in rage. " I could do everything without you." she said with her nose in the air. " Your so useless it's like your not even here! I do everything on this ship while you lie around all day."
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Twila27 » Sun May 02, 2010 12:38 pm

-James Clark- (OOC: Just, you know, to differentiate from Mr. Jackson over there. >w<)

James never really understood why he took so much pleasure from things like this, but he nevertheless did. A haughty laugh shook him for a moment and he tapped his chest while shaking his head. "All I do is take orders from you, so to call me the lazy one just shows how flawed your thinking can be, sometimes." He wondered how long this quarrel would last for, because lying down actually sounded quite nice right then.
Twila27

Postby Wind » Sun May 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Black Raven walked into the bar called the Dark Horse Tavern, they had heard of the execution of Stede bonnet and they planned to do something about it. Rianna, her first mate went over to the bar and sat down. Everyone looked at her as they always did when the two of them walked into a room and said " Am I so strange that you feel the need to stare..." She drew a bone handled dagger and balanced it on the tip of her finger and she said " If anyone thinks that what they are doing to Stede Bonnet is unjust just talk to me..." She looked at the bartender and said " Rum for my companion and me..." She smiled an elegantly feminine smile and said " thank you..." She tossed back half her tankard of rum and sat down at the table. Sticking the tip of the bone handled dagger in the table, as if to challenge anyone to stand up to her. She wan't afraid of anyone, just because she was gently bred doesn't mean she was a gentle soft woman and she could handle man or woman put in front of her.

OOC: Hope its okay if I get the story Arc started with my post Strafe
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby SeraphicCharm » Sun May 02, 2010 4:42 pm

"Well, I've just brewed a pot of coffee, with beans imported from South America. Hope that will do for you," Eliza said to the two men sitting at the bar. She gave them each a glass full of the coffee. As she returned to a bit of cleaning, she could feel the eyes of the second man watching her. Thinking about his extremely dark complexion, she thought to herself, He must be of African descent...well, it seems he's made his way in the world now. But the words that left his mouth made her freeze in her tracks. Free...it sounds so nice...either I'm very easy to read, or this gentleman is no stranger to the same feeling... "Freedom," she finally said to him. "I've been working it for it all my life and can never seem to get anywhere." She pretended to scoff a little at the idea, just in case her bosses were watching. Lowering her voice, she added, "If I could escape from this place, I probably would have already. But it just doesn't seem to be possible at this point." She tried so very hard to not let much emotion show on her face, just a broad, superficial smile. As she finished saying this, two young women--obviously pirate material--came into the tavern, and one of them sat at the bar. Upon her request, Eliza gave them each a tankard of rum. The woman talked of the injustice to Stede Bonnet and seemed to be in favor of getting him out of there. She obviously wasn't one to be messed with, either, as she played with her dagger then drove it into the table.
SeraphicCharm

Postby Strafe » Sun May 02, 2010 5:12 pm

-James Jackson-

He smiled sadly at the tired woman, nodded grimly, and gladly took the steaming coffee, served in a glass with no handle. He figured that many years ago, drinking something hot out of a handle-less glass would have burnt his soft hands. But now they were hard and calloused, almost without feeling, tough as leather.

The pleasant smell of the exotic beans wafted up to him through the smell of alcohol and grime, and he took a small hesitant sip of the hot liquid. It was bitter, but he liked it for its complexity. He had only tried coffee a few times before, but appreciated the harsh teasing that it played over his tongue.

Just then, two pirate women burst into the tavern, shouting a sort of call for a rebellion against the capture of Stede Bonnet. He was familiar with the man's deeds, and found it appropriate that he had been captured. Of course, being as it was, he was in no place to disagree, and instead turned back to the barmaid, speaking in a low voice.

"Perhaps... now is de time? I can help." He shifted his gaze back to the women, who didn't seem to notice him yet. "What do you need? Tell me. I will do for you."
Strafe

Postby SeraphicCharm » Sun May 02, 2010 7:41 pm

Eliza was truly amazed at the man's generousity. "Well, I know the money I have earned but haven't been allowed to receive is in a safe under this counter. The only thing is, it has a lock that I haven't been able to pick or break. The other thing is that I have no where else to go." She leaned in close to the man, pretending to wipe off the bar's wooden surface. "If you can manage these things, that's all I need. I will be forever indebted to you for your kindness, sir." Straightening up and addressing both gentlemen with a wide smile, she said, "I hope the coffee is to your liking." Unconsciously, she shot an earnest, pleading look to the African man who seemed so wonderful for getting her out of this pigsty.
SeraphicCharm

Postby Strafe » Sun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm

-James Jackson-

He thought for a moment solemnly, then said to the woman. "Dere is good locksmith on my ship. I bring him to you, den you may come wit us." He stood up quietly and put down several copper pieces for the coffee. "My name is James Jackson. I promise to be back soon." He nodded, then turned and walked out of the door without asking for the woman's name. He needed to find Bridget and the locksmith.
Strafe

Postby rocklobster » Mon May 03, 2010 4:01 am

Gary asked Eliza, "Do you know anything about where the condemned pirate is being held?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Davidizer13 » Mon May 03, 2010 8:22 am

Albert
Sir Albert Pennyworth stood on the deck of the Resolute, watching the repairs progress around him. The Resolute was docked in Charleston, and was patching up after a run-in with Stede Bonnet's crew.

"Captain!" called a sailor on the decks behind him. Albert turned around and watched as he trotted up the stairs. "We are almost ready to shove off once more, sir! We just need you to check our work, sir!"

"Ah. Excellent. ...Why is your collar crooked?"

"It is, sir?"

"Yes, it is! For as long as you've been a sailor, I really would have thought that you would know when your uniform is out of order. Now go and swab the deck."

"...Yes, sir."

"Very good." Albert sighed. What a fool! Not realizing that his collar was crooked! Indeed! He walked down the gangplank to the dock. In front of him was Colonel Rhett's ship, also undergoing repairs. They were the ones that actually caught Bonnet, but if the Resolute hadn't fought them off, they wouldn't have stood a chance. He sighed, then turned on his heel to watch the sailors pull out damaged planks and tack in new ones, studying the patterns of the wood's grain. There was this feeling of agitation as he realized how discontinuous the grain patterns were. Ah well, it couldn't be avoided, he thought to himself as he took deep breaths.

And now, into the town, he thought as he walked away from the docks.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby acgifford » Mon May 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Twila27 (post: 1391649) wrote:-James Clark- (OOC: Just, you know, to differentiate from Mr. Jackson over there. >w<)

James never really understood why he took so much pleasure from things like this, but he nevertheless did. A haughty laugh shook him for a moment and he tapped his chest while shaking his head. "All I do is take orders from you, so to call me the lazy one just shows how flawed your thinking can be, sometimes." He wondered how long this quarrel would last for, because lying down actually sounded quite nice right then.

-Claira-

Claira's face began to twist and twitch in anger. Her hands balled into fists. " You!!!.. You!!!! You take that back!!! " She glared viciously at her partnerand gave up. "Oooooo!!!! You can be such a....a....jerk!!!" she threw her arms down and stomped off to the cabin. She felt guilty for her actions but wouldn't admit it. No never. She also knew he was right but decided to ignore the fact.
acgifford

Postby SeraphicCharm » Mon May 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Eliza stared after the African man who had just introduced himself as James Jackson as he walked out the door. But she quickly returned her attention to the man still sitting at the bar with his cup of coffee. "Oh, Bonnet? I've heard from some of the other customers here that he's being held somewhere in South Carolina. Along the coast, I'd imagine." She collected the copper coins and dropped them into the narrow opening in the top of her safe beneath the counter. Free...James seemed to want so much to help me, and now he'll let me come with him! His uniform suggests that he's with the Navy. He seemed more well-behaved than some of the pirate folk I've seen 'round these parts. Her future freedom was so close she could almost taste it, and she felt that her years of ceaseless labor might have been worth something in the end.
SeraphicCharm

Postby rocklobster » Mon May 03, 2010 3:38 pm

"I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry." said Gary with a chuckle. "You see, people thought bad things about me, and I'm not that bad a person. Just a bad reputation."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Strafe » Mon May 03, 2010 7:57 pm

-Bridget-

She strolled around the harbor casually, ignoring the strange looks she received from the townspeople. She was used to it. While woman in a navy uniform was an atrocity, a woman in a navy captain's uniform was beyond words itself. But she figured that James was also getting his share of adversity as well. Perhaps it was more than he could take. She worried about the sensitive man's well being sometimes...

But it wasn't her business to mother him. Realistically, she was only 5 years his senior, though it seemed she was slightly older, aged by the sea. Most women who looked like her probably were raising children, and getting ready to become... useless. She scoffed. She needed no children to prove she was a great woman. She would show the world the true strength of the human, neither the masculine or feminine, spirit. And she would do it by her actions. Somehow...

A lock of hair came lose and fluttered about her face daintily in the sea breeze. She pulled her bun loose, and let her hair sway in the wind. She hugged her arms at the slight chill and looked out to sea longingly. But she wasn't quite sure why exactly she did that.

OOC: Not finished, but I g2g. You can talk to her if you want... if you can. It seems like everyone is busy though...
Strafe

Postby rocklobster » Tue May 04, 2010 4:28 am

Gary saw Bridget and walked up to her. "Here, you can borrow my coat if you like." He took off his coat. "What's your name anyway?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby SeraphicCharm » Tue May 04, 2010 4:32 am

"Well, I'm sure that can be said about many people, no matter their position in life or background," Eliza responded to the man sitting at the bar. As he got up and addressed a woman outside, she went back to cleaning the bar and some of the glasses. Glancing up again, she noticed that the woman was wearing a Navy uniform...better yet, a captain's uniform! Hmmm, unless the Navy has completely changed their policy about women since the last time I checked, she's not supposed to be wearing that. Probably a pirate who killed a Navy captain and tailored his uniform to fit her just right, out of spite.
SeraphicCharm

Postby Strafe » Tue May 04, 2010 12:12 pm

-James-

He wandered around the small harbor dock, looking for the HMS Surprise. Captain Hollingsworth would probably be on deck, yelling at some unfortunate midshipman. He walked onboard the docked ship, saw no one important, then made his way into the captain's quarters. Finkles, the ship's black cat, strutted out of the door casually, yawned, then walked back in, flicking his tail at the first mate. There was no one inside, so James turned back to the deck, and off the ship to find the locksmith. He was probably in town, maybe at the tavern.

Various crew members hauled boxes of supplies on board. Most likely, rum and beer to make grog. Captain Bridget hated grog, and thought it befitting of only low class sailors, so it was usually his duty to buy her a nice bottle of scotch or brandy for her... enjoyment. And his bewilderment. He didn't drink, and always hated the smell of alcohol, and hated its effects even more. Still, he was mandated to buy her good alcohol, so he needed to go back to the tavern. But he also needed the locksmith. Sighing in defeat, he headed back into the harbor town.

-Bridget-

She snapped out of her daze when the man approached him. Scowling, she turned up her nose at the boyish sailor, leaving his coat hanging in the air. "None of your business there, boy. You ought to mind your manners, and take care who you approach." She flashed her rapier at him. But then she struggled to tie her hair back up into a bun, and winced at her appearing weakness. When her hair once again was put into its usual stiff form, she harrumphed, strode directly passed the boy, then trudged into the tavern that she happened to be outside of. Inside, she walked authoritatively up to the barmaid at the bar.

"Excuse me." she said brashly, "Have you seen a tall black man wearing a navy uniform? I think he would have been here by now, considering he is," she paused, "mandated to perform a task... yes, a task." She smirked, but then snapped back into her cold demeanor. "Well, have you? His name is James Jackson."
Strafe

Postby SeraphicCharm » Tue May 04, 2010 12:50 pm

"James Jackson? Yes, he was here just a few moments ago. He left, saying he would come back in a little while," Eliza answered kindly, but wanted so much to answer with an equally harsh tone. She knew that this woman was definitely not pirate material, but also not the kind to be dominated by anyone, let alone men. Well, now that explains the Navy uniform...I'd bet a lot of money that she's the captain of James' ship. What I wouldn't give to live the same way! Every ounce as tough as this woman was, Eliza wanted to be the same. No more cowering before the tavern owners when they abused her mercilessly for small mistakes. No more disgusting looks from drunken brawlers as she was forced to fuel their delirium with tankard after tankard of rum. No more wishing for freedom when it lay just beyond the doorway. No more...no more...no more crying herself to sleep, hating her parents for leaving her alone in this cruel world without any means of standing up for herself. One day--hopefully today--she would be able to be truly free.
SeraphicCharm

Postby rocklobster » Tue May 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Gary shrugged. He didn't feel like saying he was hardly a boy. He was in his 20s!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Strafe » Tue May 04, 2010 3:44 pm

OOC: Important post for the story arc.

-Bridget-

She nodded curtly. "I see then, thank you," she said not so thankfully.

Turning to leave, her rapier caught the edge of a barstool, and she stumbled forward in surprise, knocking her face into a rough looking man who was drinking rum. Her glasses fell off of her face, and they clattered to the floor, slightly bent. She scowled fiercely, turned and looked at the man whom she had run into. "Ugh... Watch where you are, you filthy cretin! And you had better pay for those glasses you just broke." She sneered menacingly. "Or maybe you're too poor to pay for it. Disgusting. Look at you, you make me sick. Are you aware of who I am? My name is Captain Bridget Hollingsworth of the British Royal Navy, and if you do not do something about this, I will arrest you for causing a public disturbance? Am I clear!" Her hand fell to her side and clutched her rapier, ready to fight the man.

But behind her, the whole tavern of pirates had risen from their seats, and began to grumble.

"...Hollingsworth you say?..."

"...I hear she 'ot old Whi'man n' his crew..."

"...Poor old Whitie... They be strung up by the nape o' their necks now..."

One very large man stood up, and walked directly to the small, yet furious woman. "You know, lassie, I think you have something we all want." He threw his head back and laughed, showing his scurvy laden teeth. "We'll make you pay, alright. Old Johnny can promise you that. " His eyes started to gleam with lust, as he descended upon the small woman, grabbing her thin arm as if it were a mere rowing oar.

"You let go!" She punched and kicked the man, and bit the arm that held hers, but he wouldn't pull back, instead coming closer. Without thinking, she pulled out her rapier, and drove through the gargantuan man's chest. Johnny fell to the ground, convlusing, before he was still. Blood pooled around the man.

She waited a moment breathless, with tears in her eyes, clutching her bruised shoulder and covering her exposed chest. She held the rapier threateningly in front of her. Her hair was an absolute mess, and her uniform coat and shirt underneath was ripped open. "Stay back!" she cried, like a wounded animal.

The pirates murmured to themselves again, and this time, a short man spoke out to her coldly. "You know, if you had just let us have our way, we would have just let you go. But now it's a..." He grinned madly. "Capital offense." The pirates laughed dangerously and drew their cutlasses, knives, and daggers, beginning to draw nearer to her. She was trapped.
Strafe

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying