The Golden Age

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby acgifford » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:29 am

-Claira-

Claira shifted in her seat as she watched Cecilia and Jack. This was getting interesting.
acgifford

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:23 am

Jack didn't resist when she grabbed him. Instead, he grabbed her wrist in turn and pulled her towards himself as he leaned towards her. "Now tell me, love. What do you plan on doing once you find this legendary pirate, aye? Why is it you seek him so diligently?"
He was positive now that it was him that she was seeking, and he wasn't going to reveal his identity until he knew she wasn't out for a bounty or anything else that would land him in trouble.
But a woman alone was trouble enough. He had learned that the hard way from Elizabeth Swan (or rather Elizabeth Turner now), an old comrade of his. She had once led him to Davey Jones locker herself, leaving him chained to a ship as the kraken attacked.
They cause trouble, and burn his rum. And those habits are never any good on a pirate ship.
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:26 am

~Cecilia~

She glanced at Jack and felt a chill shiver down her spine, but she shrugged it off with a smirk. "I seek him, to join his crew." she murmured, "he's the only man I've ever heard of who is crazy enough to try what I'm...going to try." she grinned mysteriously, "you see... I'm going after a certain treasure." (OOC: ehhehehehe) "But I can't tell anyone until I find my man...then, and only then, will I tell."

Cecilia thought by the way he acted, he was probably Jack, and treasure was once of the things she knew could entice him.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Lil_Ninja » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:53 am

Jack looked Cecilia over. "Is that right.." He smirked, liking the idea of a treasure hunt. He released her, and pulled up the sleeve on his right arm, revealing the letter P tattooed on his wrist with a sparrow on the top.
"Now tell me, love, why would I want to have a woman such as yourself join me crew, aye? What do I have to gain? With my luck, you'd probably just slack off and drink all of me rum."
Even if he did agree to let her come along, it would only be to hear about this treasure. He wouldn't actually let her on his ship though, no sir. With his luck with women, she'd probably sink the Pearl as soon as she stepped foot on it.
He was flattered that she had searched so long for him, but even some of the Royal Navy was still out there looking for him. That didn't mean he was going to meet up with them and have a little party of sorts.
Nonetheless, once she tells him the location, he'll leave her in her drunken stupor, and make for the treasure himself. He figured he wouldn't have to worry about her following him either, because she was so drunk, she would probably forget she even had this conversation.
His smile broadened at his master plan. He was ready for any trick she could throw at him.

OOC: Bahaha, Jack is so bad!
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Nami » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:16 am

~Cecilia~

Cecilia smirked so evilly, that even the darkest of souls would flinch away from it. A strand of her black hair fell into her eyes and she didn't bother to move it, her mind raced with all the years of knowledge she had collected on Jack Sparrow, he was intelligent, despite popular belief and cunning. She was already two steps ahead of him, but pretended to be three steps behind.

"Slack off eh? I look like a slacker." She chuckled, "no, no sir, I am a hard worker and I earn my right to be the way that I am." She paused, pretending to consider what he would have to "gain". "Well, you'd gain a hard-working hand, and the knowledge that I keep in my brain." she tapped her skull, "and I never drink rum unless I am relaxing." she glanced at Song and wondered what her friend thought of all this.

"I'll tell you off the treasure when I am sober tomorrow morning, if you want to be a knowledge partner in my plans than you bests be here tomorrow morning, I'll be waiting." She let go of Jack and leaned back in her chair, "Well then! Let's drink." She grabbed Jon, got up and shoved him next to Song, then she roughly pushed Jack over to the window on the bench and plopped down on his other side. "Alright then! A party!" she exclaimed grinning.

~Shade McKellan and Percy Darius~

There were few things in the world that annoyed Shade greatly, and one of them was drunkenness, he could never boast of being drunk, because he had never even come close. He had one pint of beer and was done, but as he watched the odd group across the room from him, and the woman who cared little of her appearance and boisterousness bothered him and disgusted him to no end.

He scowled deeply at the companions and wished they'd shut up, they were so loud over the rest of the drunken sailors.

Percy observed his friend from across the table and smiled, "you always scowl Shade." He said carelessly. Shade started and looked at Percy, "What?" he questioned harshly.

"You always look ready to shed blood." Percy reached across the table and pulled Shade's mouth into a smile. "That's why you don't have a lass!"

Shade smacked Percy's hand away and glared at his sobered friend, who now looked like a proper gentlemen of society. "Stop this nonsense Percy, I have no need for a woman."

Percy feigned being wounded and pouted, "oh Shade, don't you know? Every man needs a woman. Without one, he is lost." He turned in his chair and looked at the group Shade had been eying incessantly for the past ten minutes. "Take that group for example, two men and two woman..." he grinned, and spotted Claira. "Oh but a lonely maiden sits near them! Ah but she be left alone, un-partnered in this cruel London." He looked at Shade. "Shall I?" he asked casually.

Shade glowered, "do as you please, you always do." Percy winced, "now, now my dear Shade, let us do it together!" before Shade could protest, Percy had dragged him from the bench and was practically yanking Shade across the room.

"Un-hand me! I can walk." Shade snarled and yanked his arm away, Percy shrugged and waited while he straightened his jacket. Then the two men, opposite in every possible way, one with red hair the other blonde, one in creamy ivory clothes the other dressed for a funeral, marched toward Claira, the lonely Maiden as Percy had dubbed her and stopped next to her.

"Pardon me, my lady, but my friend and I could not but noticed your loneliness, doust your own companions ignore your presence?" He asked.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby acgifford » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:10 am

-Claira-

Claira looked up and the strange men that approached her. They adressed her politely.
She looked back forth between the two men wondering what they wanted.

" U-um..."she looked in the direction of her companiona that seemed not remember her. "I suppose. But whats it matter? I dont know about lonely." She said feeling rather odd.

OOC:I'm soooorry! I havent posted in so long I dont remember how to be her anymore.T.T
acgifford

Postby Nami » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:18 am

OOC: That's ok dear, re-read her profile XD that's what I do.

~Percy and Shade~

Percy smiled, a glorious smile that could knock most woman flat, "it matters my dear, because you...being such a beautifully stunning maiden, ought not to be left alone." His eyes shimmered as he spoke with such passion that Shade had to restrain rolling his eyes in disgust.

"My friend and I, would be honored." he bowed, "if you would allow us to share, in your delicious loneliness?" he lifted his head only a little to see her response.

Shade wanted to kick his friend, all this ridiculousness was unnecessary, this was all because Percy couldn't accept the fact that he did not need a woman. He sighed heavily, unable to mask his annoyance and glanced boredly at Claira, wondering if she would kick Percy for him, the mental image brought a smirk to his face and he brought his hand to his mouth to disguise it.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby acgifford » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:49 pm

-Claira-

The man who was talking to her seemed to be like Jonathan. He wanted to flatter her like Jonathan did. What was with these men? I'm not pretty. I'm not even attractive. Why do thay always go after me? why?! she thought as she looked at the gushing man. She also noticed his friend looking rather disgusted. Humph...at least he has a brain.

She almost felt desgusted by the man's behavior. "Delicious lonliness?" she stared at the odd couple. "Um...I'm fine. Really...I like my..."delicious lonliness". Thanks." she said rather coldy and went back to watching her group. She was quite tempted to be more rude than she was but decided not to.
acgifford

Postby Nami » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:41 pm

OOC: Nice AC! That had me snickering.

~Percy and Shade~

Percy blinked, startled by this woman's words and quite taken aback, he heard Shade's ill-disguised snicker and frowned.

"But...how can being lonely be fine?" He asked straightening, "aren't you craving anothers speach and attention? Isn't it much more enjoyable to have an aquaintance than the ghosts of the tavern?" he waved his hand around and then looked back at her.

"My dear lady! I must insist, that you shouldn't be left alone, right Shade?" Percy turned to Shade, hoping for back-up and receiving none.

"Actually, I think the lady is fine alone."

Percy blinked, "but doust though not find her beautiful? Don't you just want to soak up her beauty?"

Shade stared hard at Percy, he honestly had no idea what ran through his best friends head sometimes. Annoyed beyond reason but unwilling to show it, he simply gave Percy a vague expression.

"Certainly she is." he said calmly, "as you know though, I have no want for a female companion." He looked at Claira, "no offense to the lady intended, that is simply how I feel."

Percy gaped mockingly, "are you not shocked by his foul behavior? Don't you just want to punish him?" he grinned merrily at Claira.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Strafe » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:56 am

-Jonathan and Song-

Song looked around, not really listening to any talk of the treasure. It didn't matter to her, the treasures and all. It was secondary to when she found out who she was

She gasped as Jon was suddenly flung onto her by her drunken friend. She fell onto him, embracing him as they both fell crashing to the floor. She moaned, in slight pain and confusion. Her body was pressed against Jon and her arms were wrapped tightly around his shoulders. For several seconds, she didn't move before she realized what had happened. She blinked.

Jonathan cleared his throat hesitantly. "Well now... That was unexpected."

Song felt her face hint at a tint of pink, though she wondered why. It was a strange feeling, the blush. Her mind raced to try and define the emotion. Happy? Sad? Angry? Depressed? Irked?

Embarrassed.

It was a first for Song, the feeling of embarrassment. It was peculiar, unsettling. But it wasn't that bad... was it?

"Um... Eheh. Are you planning on getting off me anytime soon?" Jonathan chuckled nervously at his first mate, who had lying on top of him for a good 15 seconds.

Song's eyes shot open, and she flushed an even deeper pink. "Um... Sure..." she quickly got up and brushed herself off, looking at the floor nervously. She flashed an angry glare at the corner of her eyes at Cecilia before standing up pointedly, and hurriedly walking out of the tavern without a word.

Jonathan smirked, and noticed Claira getting hit on by other men. "Well now, that was quite the adventure, and it is getting late. It was nice meeting you all, but I think we really must go catch up with our furious friend. Come along, Miss Claira. I'll show you to your room upstairs before I find Song."
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby acgifford » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:02 am

OOC: Thanks!
Yours made me laugh as well.lol
-Claira-

Claira sighed at the annoying man and looked at him. I was clear she was loosing pactience for the man.

She almost gagged when the man started talking about her as beautiful and how he wanted to soak in her beauty."I have already expressed the way I feel abut my loneliness. I dont need two strange men to accompany me and talk my ear off thank you." she said coldy.

Then the man in dark dress adressed his partner and said she was fine. It was then that she got a good look at the other man. She recognized him from earlier. He had pushed past her and Jonathan earlier.

She frowned a bit in thought. She decided to ignore his rudeness earlier. Besides...he was being sensible, unlike his friend. She smiled at his words. Finaly! Some sense!

"None taken." she said politely. What the heck?! I'm being polite?! My gosh...Jonathan is a bad influence. Then again...maybe not. Grr...I dont know! she thought.

The other man was shocked by his friends words.

"I am not shocked....In fact...I am rather refreshed by his words. No, I do not wish to punish him, I wish to thank him." she said haughtily. "He I would not mind...You, I would." She smiled at the two smuggly and looked back to her companions.

Just then Jonathan called her away from the table. She let out a sigh of relief. Finaly! She got up from the table and went to him. "Alright. Bed sounds nice." she said.
acgifford

Postby Nami » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:55 am

OOC: Ok guys! I need to let you know that I can no longer post during the day at my work, its been forbidden sort've by all workers to use the internet unless they are doing official work, so I'll be posting every Monday, Thursday and Friday and I usually takes the weekends off! Thanks, and sorry! I'll try my best and I will succeed!

Nice post Ac! :3
Yours Truly,
Nami

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying